Archive: Past Summer Event Images and Info (IMAGE-HEAVY!)

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Archive: Past Summer Event Images and Info (IMAGE-HEAVY!

Postby nickjr » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:48 am

Oh yeah, stray flavor text (this happens if you load a "dug something up from the crystal pile" URL during cooldown):
Whoops, Billie doesn't want us digging this frequently!
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenzai » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:43 am

Hey, the pics for the "Holes with a thing in them once dug:" are all dead. Did you save them?
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soratha » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:00 pm

Don't ask me why, but I have them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Soratha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:29 pm

Shenzai wrote:Hey, the pics for the "Holes with a thing in them once dug:" are all dead. Did you save them?

-sweats profusely-
Soratha wrote:
Don't ask me why, but I have them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

8O Thank you!!
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022: Internet Event - The Internet - Flavor Text: NPCs

Postby Keir; » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:15 pm

Internet Event - The Internet

Flavor Text: The Internet NPCs

Tweeter - Vivian

^ Day 1 (July 23rd)
Day 1 (July 23rd): "Have you heard the news? Everyone is in a twit! Things are glitchy, glitchy, glitchy!! I've resorted to penning my missives in ink to make sure nothing is lost. Check out the latest here on Tweeter! Remember, the person with the most followers isn't always right, but they sure can make a compelling argument, can't they?"
Day 2 (July 24th): "Wow, you sure have a lot to say! Luckily, someone came and installed a brand new header that shows the trending Twits! Who was it you ask? I didn't see them, but no matter. If it was important, someone would have Twitted about it! Keep up with the latest news, here at Tweeter. In the meantime, I think I'll start working on my novel. Writing by hand has really inspired me!"
Day 3 (July 25th): "All anyone can talk about is how things are getting glitchier! Thankfully, we have a poll feature here at Tweeter, and I've pinned a Twit that asks you to weigh in: who's going to find the answer, Alphabet of Gobble Search or Plato from Chickenpedia? The twits are rolling in..."
Day 4 (July 26th): "My poll is broken, and the twits are lagging. This one just came through, but it was definitely posted hours ago! I guess I was right to get this squiddy ink after all. Well, if you post stale memes now, no one's gonna be able to tell you off for it. Better go look some up over at Chickenpedia."
Day 6 (July 28th): "#NickToTheRescue has been #1 on trending all day, but there are a lot of users in the hashtag saying that he's only gotten the lights back on... why don't you weigh in?"
Day 7 (July 29th): "We've got the poll running again, but Alphabet and Plato changed their tunes a little bit! Do you vote to decode, or vote to compile? Either way, don't just be a keyboard warrior! Get out there and collect and organize all the things and try to make a difference."
Day 8 (July 30th): "I saw some of your twits about working together, and it looks like you were right! Keep posting updates when you discover new information so everyone gets the information!"
Day 10 (August 1st): "Well, I'm not going to get rid of my fancy stationery, but I think it's safe to say that things will be a bit more stable around here in the future. Do you like the calligraphy I've been practicing? Maybe I can get into wedding announcements or something."

Free Item wrote:
Day 1 (July 23rd): "Here at Tweeter you can share images along with your text! Just upload your photo and you're ready to go."
Free Items wrote:
Day 3 (July 25th): "This just in! The new trend is T9 texting like it's 2008 again! Grab your flip phone so you can get in on the action."
Free Item wrote:
Day 5 (July 27th): "Have you heard of these new "smart phones" ? Hopefully they won't gain consciousness and walk off!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 9 (July 31st): "How do you feel about Cthulhu's digitization? React now!"
Free Items + Pets wrote:
Day 7 (July 29th): "If you need to tune out the sound of everyone arguing and just chill for a minute, check out this new playlist that's trending!"
Free Pets wrote:
Day 2 (July 24th): "What do you think this celebrity couple will name their babies? Twit your reply today!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 1 (July 23rd)

"I should probably help gather up some of that code. If you find some and bring it to me; I'll super like your latest Twit!"

[ After trading in 3 codes ] "Or maybe dislike it, if I don't agree... ;)"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 3 (July 25th)

"Hey, while you're collecting that code can you see if someone checked the weather in the real world today? I need to post an update."

[ After trading in 3 codes ] "In some places, if you don't like it, check again in ten minutes!"

Auction Bwak - Beanie

^ Day 1 (July 23rd)
Day 1 (July 23rd): "At least 10% of this site is plushies, so I think you'll be right at home! Do you like my OMG so rare squiddy? There's only 7 on the whole internet! Bid on anything you like, but you better have enough Chicken Dollars to pay if you win! Right now, the glitches aren't affecting any functionality of the Auction Bwak, so don't worry! Business must always go on."
Day 2 (July 24th): "We at Auction Bwak are committed to the future of the internet! We are now accepting all code snippets as payment for reasonable exchange rates! We follow market trends to get you the best deal every time. Check out the selection and don't mind the glitches, we're still running fine!"
Day 3 (July 25th): "Alphabet or Plato? Doesn't matter to me as long as I can keep the bids rolling. I will tell you though, while I was beating back advancing glitches with my Ban Hammer (used otherwise exclusively for bidders that break the rules, don't worry) I saw a shadowy figure messing with the circuits. If I had to guess, I think they were a dog, but that's all I saw. It can be dark in here when things are broken!"
Day 4 (July 26th): "I know everything is dark, but thankfully someone was selling a generator and I snapped it up with all this code you've been giving me. Handy, right? At the end of the day, I just want to keep these auctions rolling, because that's how we get the things people need to the people who need them. Where would you be without me?"
Day 5 (July 27th): "It was Nick I saw? But then who is making everything glitchy...? I better go check Tweeter. Don't worry, the generator is still running!"
Day 7 (July 29th): "Here's the thing--all this work you're doing to solve the problem is good for business. If you want to collect code--and maybe spend it--I'm here for you. If you want to buy information storage devices, I've got that too, but if you don't someone else probably will. I'm just letting the market work itself out, because by giving everyone a chance to use the Auction Bwak means this will get solved faster, right?"
Day 9 (July 31st): "You need to pay tribute to some eldritch entity? Come right on down to Auction Bwak and see the top finds for "gifts for many tentacled beings.""
Day 10 (August 1st): "Well, if you ever need to save the internet again, make sure you stop on buy for all your cyber survival needs! You can always come visit us at auctionbwak.com!"

Free Items wrote:
Day 1 (July 23rd): "Here, take a look at the items we have UFA today! The past is the future with these retro vibes. Come back tomorrow to bid again!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 2 (July 24th): "Here, take a look at the items we have UFA today! The past is the future with these retro vibes. Come back tomorrow to bid again!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 3 (July 25th): "Here, take a look at the items we have UFA today! The past is the future with these retro vibes. Come back tomorrow to bid again!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 4 (July 26th): "Here, take a look at the items we have UFA today! The past is the future with these retro vibes. Come back tomorrow to bid again!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 5 (July 27th): "Here, take a look at the items we have UFA today! The past is the future with these retro vibes. Come back tomorrow to bid again!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 6 (July 28th): "Here, take a look at the items we have UFA today! The past is the future with these retro vibes. Come back tomorrow to bid again!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 7 (July 29th): "Here, take a look at the items we have UFA today! The past is the future with these retro vibes. Come back tomorrow to bid again!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 8 (July 30th): "Here, take a look at the items we have UFA today! The past is the future with these retro vibes. Come back tomorrow to bid again!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 9 (July 31st): "Here, take a look at the items we have UFA today! The past is the future with these retro vibes. Come back tomorrow to bid again!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 10 (August 1st): "Here, take a look at the items we have UFA today! The past is the future with these retro vibes."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 2 (July 24th)

"These toys were super popular back in the day, and now you can only get them right here at the Auction Bwak! Buy it now for just a few scraps of code. Quite the deal, I think!"

[ After trading in 4 codes ] "Which color is the rarest? You'll have to ask a collector."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 8 (July 30th)

"We're gonna need more code to decode and store and all the possible solutions right? Well, give it here and I'll get it to the right place."

[ After trading in 3 codes ] "Make sure you leave a five star review! Our shipping speed can't be beat."

Chickenpedia - Plato

^ Day 1 (July 23rd)
Day 1 (July 23rd): "All the information on the whole internet is here, if only you'll take the time to read it. There are books on books to look through! I'm sure the answer to what is making the internet glitch is here somewhere, and there are so many of you, if you just start searching I'm sure you'll find all the answers you need!"
Day 2 (July 24th): "The great thing about books is they can't be corrupted, right? Here at Chickenpedia we bring you the convenience of the internet with the steadfastness of a book. Alphabet can try all they want, but I know I have the answer to what ails us here. How many pages have you scrolled through today? If you help me connect these articles with relevant links from all that code you're hoarding I'm sure we'll straighten out this situation in no time."
Day 4 (July 26th): "Oh, now you think books are great, don't you? All these pages are archived, you don't even need internet to read them. I bet Alphabet is over there Gobbling into the void, but the real answer is here if you look for it. Just keep reading!"
Day 7 (July 29th): "The most important thing to do with our information is to store it properly to make sure we can find it again. Set up an index on all your devices, and then we can turn it over to Nick and let him figure it out. We can read it all we want, but it seems like we're not the ones who are going to solve this without specialized knowledge. In the meantime, I have an article about how to become an IT professional!"
Day 8 (July 30th): "You did it! I did it! WE did it! The books were the answer... but I guess Alphabet's search engine was too. I was saying maybe we should work with Nick, but I guess we should all work together, really. I'll do my best to dig up all the articles on Cthulhu that I can find, and also digital consciousness and computer repair and maybe some religious texts? This is a great opportunity for learning."
Day 10 (August 1st): "Between me and Alphabet we have all the knowledge somewhere close to our wings--I mean fingertips, that's the saying, right? Hopefully if there are problems in the future we can head them off and we won't need a bunch of helpers to save the internet, and you can go on a normal summer vacation... finally!"

Free Items wrote:
Day 8 (July 30th): "I was helping one user look up past summer vacations on Chicken Smoothie, and look what we found! This article is about an art installation where every vacation was turned into a video game. Don't you just want to get over to the arcade and start playing?"
Free Pets wrote:
Day 1 (July 23rd): "Here's your first article, just to try it out. The facts on the newest pets released on Chicken Smoothie"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 4 (July 26th)

"You want to look up memes to post on Tweeter? I guess I can take some of that code, but it's definitely not the answer to our problems. I'll just give it to Vivian or something."

[ After trading in 3 codes ] "When was this funny, the stone age?"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 6 (July 28th)

"Information storage? Now that's thinking with your book learning. This is going to be the answer to all our problems."

[ After trading in 1 storage device ] "Here's an assistant to help you with your reading. They can synthesize 1GB of data per minute!"

Gobble Search - Alphabet

^ Day 1 (July 23rd)
Day 1 (July 23rd): "Welcome to the Internet! I'm Alphabet, and this is your one-stop shop for every bit of info on the whole wide web! Why's my name Alphabet, you ask? Well, if you have the whole alphabet, you can make any word you want, so I'm endless possibilities! Please take a look around and search for anything you'd like. Oh, a glitch, you say? I don't know anything about that... maybe you can tell me what's going on? Oh, some code is it? You say that's what's going wrong? Well, give it here and we'll plug it into the ol' Gobbler."
Day 3 (July 25th): "You're right, I do see it now. It's worse, you say? Everything is going a little haywire, isn't it? Don't worry, if you bring me enough code, I'm sure we'll be able to piece this together. The answer is always in knowing just the right question to ask, and I'm the right place to ask questions. Just keep picking it up, and we'll decode it into the right search term. it's dropping off the edges of the internet everywhere, oh, no!"
Day 4 (July 26th): "Is it dark in here, or is it just me? Quick, Gobble for how to make candles, or where the flashlight batteries are, or something! We need to get this code collected ASAP. I'm confident we'll be able to fix this, the answer is in the code somewhere. Watch out for malcontents, I heard about some shadow person, and everyone looks like a shadow now!"
Day 6 (July 28th): "Wow, I'm glad the lights are back on! Maybe sometimes we need a professional to look at the situation, but we can still help Nick by collecting this code for him! I looked up a bunch of websites where we can decode things. I think you'll be good at it; I've seen some codes posted on Tweeter! Let's figure it out so we can give him the important information and he doesn't have to waste his time with the useless bits."
Day 8 (July 30th): "So, a user--I didn't catch their name--brought me this old tome from Chickenpedia and it jogged something in my memory! I performed just the right search, and I've discovered that there is a lot of documentation about this entity called "Cthulhu" being uploaded to the internet. They are supposed to guard the information here, but I think things have gone wrong. Go back to Chickenpedia and see what else you can find about Cthulhu!"
Day 10 (August 1st): "Wow, what a wild ride! I hope I don't forget things in the future, but if I do I'll check in with Plato and see if we can work together sooner. We almost lost the whole internet, and I could never survive that!"

Free Items wrote:
Day 2 (July 24th): "Search Result: CS users are uploading vlogs of their summer vacation, straight from the internet!
What do you mean, that's not what you were looking for?"
Free Item wrote:
Day 4 (July 26th): "You turned up something not glitched! Stupendous!"
Free Pets wrote:
Day 3 (July 25th): "All signs point to... well I'm not sure. Keep on clicking!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 5 (July 27th)

"I'm completely confident in Nick's ability to code our way out of any problems, we just have to keep collecting it."

[ After trading in 3 codes ] "Which way do we go? I don't know! No results found."

Vapor Arcade - CYLL

^ Day 1 (July 23rd)
Day 1 (July 23rd): "Glitches are par for the course in video games, just make sure you submit your bug reports and I'll sort everything out! The whole internet though? I don't have any way to fix that. I'm sure there's someone else who's supposed to be taking care of it. Have you tried calling customer support? Anyway, enjoy our newest game!"
Day 3 (July 25th): "The game is still working fine, don't worry! I caught someone messing with things, but it seems there's no harm done. They were like a code ninja, though! They got out of here faster than a 1TB per second download speed. I think they had a blue shirt on, but I'm not sure."
Day 4 (July 26th): "We're working around the clock to keep the game up and running, because otherwise you'd be bored through this blackout, and that's no fun! Game all day, I always say."
Day 5 (July 27th): "Isn't Chicken Smoothie great? Nick here to save the day--again apparently! We're not out of the woods yet, but I'm not going to ask too many questions as long as we can keep the game snaking on. Alphabet and Plato can look for answers."
Day 8 (July 30th): "Wow, I wonder if we could make a game based on this Cthulhu person? Then we could keep some of the glitch effects going. They're a bit annoying when they're impacting your play, but the aesthetic is unbeatable!"

Free Item wrote:
Day 3 (July 25th): "Well, the broken things mean sometimes game assets get lost. Can you try and figure out where these came from?"
Free Pets wrote:
Day 2 (July 24th): "Sometimes, games are all about the aesthetics. Lean back, relax, and ride the Vapor Wave."
Free Pets + Item wrote:
Day 4 (July 26th): "Oh no, it looks like it might be game over for us if we don't figure this out!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 1 (July 23rd)

"The game designer stopped by and gave us this merch! If you'll help me corral some of that broken code I'll give you one of the exclusives."

[ After trading in 3 codes ] "Drink up! There's a lot of chasing left to do."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 7 (July 29th)

"You've been playing our game on mobile all this time? Get on your laptop or desktop and I'll get you something really sweet, top of the line! All you need to offer me is some of that code you keep picking up, there's some things I'd like to buy over at the Auction Bwak."

[ After trading in 4 codes ] "These babies have a faster response time than any model on the market!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 10 (August 1st)

"You've really leveled up. Let's collect whatever bits and bobs are laying around after the dust has settled and I can get you some top of the line equipment!"

[ After trading in 2 storage devices ] "Game on forever!"

Door Icon - Noodles
This was previously called "Door Icon", from Day 1 - Day 3. It was changed to include Noodles on Day 4.

^ Day 2 (July 24th)
^ Day 4 (July 26th)
Day 1 (July 23rd): "You click on an icon and find yourself in a stone hallway with drippy walls and some strange runes painted all over. You're not sure what they look like, but you call out and there's no answer. Better turn around, it's pretty humid in here, and there doesn't seem to be any code to find."
Day 3 (July 25th): "The increased glitches have made it darker in the hallway, and you see that there are a few used candles lying around--someone must have been in here. The paintings have been added to as well, with lots of angry squiggles. As you're calling out to see who's around, you wander deep enough to find a door locked with a huge padlock. You figure this is the internet, and try to turn in your code to find a way through, but no luck. Whatever's locked up down here is going to stay hidden for now."
Day 4 (July 26th): "None shall pass! I, Noodles, protect this passage with the might of my belief in the secret teachings of the Chicken Smoothie. Wait--you've heard of it?? Hang on, let me take a look at this code you're finding. Yes! It's right there, written in the ancient runes! My squiddy overlord is sending me a message... come back later to receive it. In the meantime, fix this blackout, would you? Everyone keeps trying to borrow my candles."
Day 5 (July 27th): "The squiddy overlord finds your effort pleasing, and deigns to allow you past the door! What will you find there? Perhaps a familiar place that you want to explore... but remember, not all squiddies are created equal. You have to be careful which ones you worship." [ This is when Inside CS opened, click here to view the Inside CS NPC flavor text ]
Day 8 (July 30th): "I'll have to talk to my squiddy overlords... this new creature seems like it looks a little bit like a squiddy, but much more terrifying even than our great overlords--don't tell them I said that though!"
Day 9 (July 31st): "Ah, with great power comes great corruption. That's why there's a whole pantheon of squiddies keeping each other in balance over here. My overlords have offered them a place among them, and I think they'll be able to help this Internet Cthulhu manage their greedy, code hungry tendencies. Plus, all of Chicken Smoothie will honor them now!"
Last edited by Keir; on Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:21 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:17 pm

Oh yeah, I own this thread, right lol uhhh how do I do this again… totally forgot about this :lol: give me like a day and I’ll remember how to do this

Thank you everyone in advance for grabbing everything <3

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpi3.14 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:56 pm

NPC Pets:

The Internet - Tweeter
Vivian

Easter 2013
Wearing: Floral Sunhat Easter 2022, Blue Wreath 2021 Easter, Envelope 2020 CS Birthday, Squid Ink 2017 Lost City Event, Lined Paper 2012 Valentine's, Fluffy Feather Pen 2012 Valentine's

The Internet - Auction Bawk
Beanie

December 2021 Monthly
Wearing: Squid Plush 2021 CS Birthday, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green Bow 2018 Christmas, Red Bell Collar 2011 Christmas, Hammer 2011 Medieval Fair

The Internet - Vapor Arcade
CYLL

Christmas 2020
Wearing: Fancy Leotard 2020 Carnival Event, Ice Bracelets 2020 Christmas, Nebulae BG 2015 CS Birthday, Black Blue Wig January 2022 Store Item, Laptop 2010 Staff Birthdays

The Internet - Chickenpedia
Plato

Easter 2022
Wearing: Table 2014 Christmas, Red Open Book June 2014, Black, Green, Blue Small Book June 2014, Monocle June 2012

The Internet - Gobble Search
Alphabet

October 2016
Wearing: Magnifying Glass 2021 Cave Event, Rainbow Surprise 2019 April, Peppermint Treat Pants 2016 Christmas

Door Icon
Noodles

2009 Store Pet Non-Jewel Liontail
Wearing: All hail the squid! 2014 Halloween, Body, Arm, Leg Armor 2013 Slumber Party Event, Candles (2 of them) 2020 Halloween

Inside CS- Pet Collection
Cookie

August 2008
Wearing: Chicken Plush 2010 Christmas, Shorts 2012 Beach Event, Sandman Hat 2016 Christmas, Merch Shirt 2020 Carnival, Wooden Fence 2020 Halloween

Inside CS- The Pound
Sir Pantaloons

September 2014
Wearing: Delicate Rose Pants 2016 Christmas, Wooden Horse 2014 Chinese New Year, Straw Bedding (3 or 4) 2013 Christmas, Water Bottle June 2010 (free store item), 10th Birthday Poster 2018 CS Birthday, Silver Food Bowl August 2009 (free store item), Moonswirl Sticker and Black Advent Sticker 2012 CS Birthday, Clear-eyed Galaxy and Sunjewel Sticker 2014 Christmas

Inside CS- The Forum
Whiplash

March 2022
Wearing: Brown Curled Moustache April Fool's 2022, Cupid Bow 2019 Valentine's, Heart Arrow (1 big, 2 small) 2019 Valentine's, Mail Bag 2020 Valentine's Day

Inside CS- The Oekaki
Pollock

January 2018
Wearing: Employees Only Sign 2020 Carnival, Cream Stole 2016 Christmas, Stained Paint Palette 2019 Easter, Rainbow Glitter 2015 Mardi Gras, Paint Bucket 2018 Halloween, Paint Brush 2018 Halloween, 2019 Easter: Red Paint Splotch, Purple Paint Splotch, Pink Paint Splotch, Orange Paint Splotch, Green Paint Splotch. 2017 April Fool's: Paint Streaks (green), Paint Splat (blue), Paint Splat (purple), Paint Splat (pink). Paint Splotch (yellow, red, purple, orange, green, and blue) January 2011

Inside CS- IT Office
Nick

July 2008 Sunback
Wearing: Laptop 2010 Staff Birthdays, Horse Hair Wig 2011 Medieval Faire, Sweat Drop January 2012, Pocky 2008 Christmas, Pocky Stick (3 different ones) 2012 CS Birthday, Phone 2021 CS Birthday, Cocoa Mug 2010 Christmas, Hot Steam 2010 Christmas
Last edited by Magpi3.14 on Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Magpi3.14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022: Internet Event

Postby nickjr » Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:47 pm

EVENT IN PROGRESS, POST TO BE UPDATED

The Internet
Token hunting: July 23 - August 3
(Token trade-ins: July x - x ONLY IF TRADE-INS END BEFORE ENTIRE EVENT ENDS--e.g. Egypt Event: Trade-ins ended before the free Queen's Chamber pets were taken down)
Entire event: July 23 - August 6
Theme: CSDark

Locations
All map images have medium and large versions (replace the word "normal" in the image URLs)
[url]Maps drawn by username[/url]

The Internet
Due to the glitchy effects on most of the maps, I'll only provide links.
menu1normal.jpg, menu2normal.jpg, menu3normal.jpg, menu2normal.jpg, menu1normal.jpg

And the glitchless version! This was available throughout the event and became the only option starting on Day 10 (August 1), when all the glitches were finally fixed.

Click me to view transcripts of the map text!

Totoro Chase
This is a minigame accessed via an NPC in the Internet and is not a map place, but it does have its own scenery images!
Game entrance button on NPC page:
Game assets:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
(Note: The calico and leopard print cats were not in the game.)

Door Icon
Replaced by NPC Noodles on Day 4

Inside CS
Glitchy:
cs1normal.jpg,
cs2normal.jpg

Non-glitchy, final version:

IT Office

NPCs

The Internet

Chickenpedia: Plato
Original pet: Easter 2022
ImageImage

Tweeter: Vivian
Original pet: Easter 2013
ImageImage
ImageImage

Vapor Arcade: CYLL
Original pet: Advent 2020
ImageImageImage

Auction Bwak: Beanie
Original pet: December 2021
ImageImage

Gobble Search: Alphabet
Original pet: October 2016

Door Icon: Noodles
Original pet: 2009 Store Pet

The Internet

IT Office: Nick
Original pet: July 2008
ImageImage

Pet Collection: Cookie
Original pet: August 2008

Pound: Sir Pantaloons
Original pet: Spetember 2014
(image for free items if not a single item or pet image) (image for free pets/items)
ImageImage

The Forum: Whiplash
Original pet: March 2022

The Oekaki: Pollock
Original pet: January 2018 (adult at age 26)

The Cave: Cthulhu
Original pet: Internet Event (July/August) 2022
Image -> Image

Other
Navigation image:
(Pixel artwork of a dialog box in the style of Windows 2000. The title of the dialogue box is "2022 summer event". There are three buttons in the dialog box: "discussion", "dress-ups", and "fanart".)

Threads:

Site dress-up challenge (Into The Internet)

Click me to view The Internet NPCs' flavor text!

Click me to view the Inside CS NPCs' flavor text!

Click me to view the Twit feed flavor text!

Click me to see the items on the NPCs' dress-ups!

Click me to view the hover images for the maps!

This event had a pinboard featuring event-themed art created by users. The pinboard's location was named "Souvenir Photos" and there was a new title and subtitle on the pinboard every so often:
Title / Subtitle
We need fanart! / Post your drawings to the Oekaki or submit to the Events forum
Visit the Vapor Arcade! / What's your high score?
Blackout! / If the power's out, you might as well make art.
We're inside CS! / What souvenir are you bringing back?
Alphabet vs. Plato... / whose team are you on? Vote on Tweeter!
Call of Cthulhu / brb busy eating code…

In every event, system accounts named after the NPCs are set up, and our trade history shows our token trade-ins as actual trades with these system accounts. On occasion, these NPC accounts also post on the forums! CYLL posted a friendly reminder in the Casual Chat thread to not believe everything you hear after users fell for Fawnie's trick. Later, Alphabet and Plato displayed their rivalry in the Casual Chat thread.

Nick has been represented by a sunback with brown hair for a long time. Seems like he's grown out his hair, though, since it's reaching the floor now! :lol:
Last edited by nickjr on Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:24 am, edited 9 times in total.

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022: Internet Event - Map transcriptions

Postby nickjr » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:36 pm

Browser windows
Common to each browser window
No browser logo shown.
First toolbar: File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, Help
Second toolbar:
  • [Back button: arrow pointing left in a circle] Back
  • Forward [Forward button: arrow pointing right in a circle]
  • [Stop button: a piece of paper with a red X on it]
  • [Refresh button: a piece of paper with a green refresh symbol on it]
  • [Home button: a yellow and red house from 3/4 side and 3/4 top view]
  • [Search button: a magnifying glass]
  • [button: an exclamation mark in a yellow triangle]
  • [Information button: a blue lowercase letter i in a circle]
  • [Email button: a closed envelope]
  • [button: the Chicken Smoothie leaf logo]
  • [button: a clock]

Top right: Tweeter
Title bar: Welcome to tweeter
Address: www. tweeter.com (IMPORTANT: does NOT belong to Chicken Smoothie!)
Page:
  • Top heading: tweeter
  • Sidebar: Home, Popular, Alerts, Bookmarks
  • Main area:
    • a space to make a tweet
    • Post by user LuvChickens_97 with a chicken avatar: "OMG. Love the summer event this year! <3"
    • Post by user cat_girl_123 with a cat avatar: "WHO else likes listening to SYNTHWAVE?!"

Center: Vapor Arcade
Title bar: Welcome to VAPORARCADE
Address: www. vaporarcade.com (redirects to Chicken Smoothie during the Internet Event!)
Page:
  • Top heading: [flower icon] VAPOR ARCADE
  • Sidebar: Popular games right now
    • [Totoro image] Totoro Chase
    • [Leaping animal image] Paw Guys
    • [Very pixelly egg in a nest on a terrain block] Minechick
  • Main area:
    [Image of Totoro and Avian with the name Chicken Smoothie]
    NEW GAME TOTORO CHASE

Hungry, hungry Totoro! The Easter candy is never enough! Join Totoro and friends to collect as many snacks as possible

Top left: Chickenpedia
Title bar: Welcome to Chickenpedia
Address: www. chickenpedia.com (IMPORTANT: does NOT belong to Chicken Smoothie!)
Page:
  • Top heading: Chickenpedia (above the heading are an active tab and an inactive tab shown directly on the page; the active tab is "Page" and the inactive tab is "Scource" [sic])
  • Sidebar: Featured Articles
    • History of smoothies
    • Ancient Egypt
    • Rarest stuffed animals
    • Simulation theory
  • Main area:

Welcome to Chickenpedia, the online, information resources [sic] on all things chicken and smoothie.

Founded in 2008
    Over 590,000 members.
    Latest article edit: Internet safety tips

Bottom right: Auction Bwak
Title bar: Welcome to the auction buak [sic]
Address: www. auctionbwak.com (redirects to Chicken Smoothie during the Internet Event!)
Page:
  • Top heading: the auction bwak
  • Sidebar: Recent searches
    • Sunjewel
    • UR Apple
    • Smoothie blender
    • Rainbow smoothie
  • Main area: There is a search bar with a Categories dropdown. There is an image of a UR Apple, an image of an empty blender with two fruits in the background, and the top of an image of either a large cushion chair or a shirt on a mannequin.

Top right: Gobble
Title bar: Welcome to gobble search
Address: www. gobblegobble.com (IMPORTANT: does NOT belong to Chicken Smoothie!)
Page: It looks like a minimalistic version of Google's home page. There's a giant word Gobble followed by a search bar. In the upper right is a green button that says "Sign in".

Desktop icons
Bottom middle
Music (Days 1-3, 6-15, Days 4-5)
Trash Bin
My computer

Bottom left
Notes
Chicken Paint (Days 1-3, 6-15)
Internet
Files
Mail (Days 1-3, 6-15)
??? (leads to: Door Icon on Days 1-3, Door Icon - Noodles on Days 4-15)
Last edited by nickjr on Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022: Internet Event - Flavor Text: Twit feed

Postby nickjr » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:07 pm

Flavor Text: Twit feed

layout is a little rough around the edges

Twit feed text wrote:Before I begin... "I'm pretty sure Tweeter is full of trolls tbh" -Tess :lol:

[all of the posts in the twit feed were "posted" by staff members, except for the tweets from Alphabet and Plato, who are two of the event NPCs]

July 24, 2022 (CS Time)
Example:

[every 30 minutes, the Twit feed posts were entirely replaced]

[sorted alphabetically by username, as the pool of tweets is small enough that there were many duplicates ever since they appeared]

| Aloy | @| aloy |
    Top 10 best ways to gain hundreds of followers on the Oekaki in just a few hours! #LIFEHACKS

Aaron✦ @aaron✦
    This weird trick will give you more event banners #lifehacks

Aurora Storm @aurorastorm
    Sunback or Moonswirl? Re-twit for Sunback, Like for Moonswirl! #CSvote

Berricuda @berricuda
    Users report a game breaking infinite C$ glitch! What will happen now? #YIKES!

Celozon @celozon
    New album rele4s3 1n 5umm3r: dGhlIGxvbmVseSBsYXVnaGluZyBndWxs!

Celozon @celozon
    OH NO I MISSED THE POUND AGAIN!! #SADLIFE

Doglike @doglike
    New Banana yPhone release in autumn? Leaked design shows new camera feature. #Banana #yPhone14

Fawnie @fawnie
    Only go left in #TotoroChase for a minute and you will unlock a special playable character! It totally works!

Fawnie @fawnie
    Send C$ to your friends with #PayPelican

Fawnie @fawnie
    ⠓⠑⠇⠇⠕ ⠺⠕⠗⠇⠙⠖
    • Same as two of Wobbuffet's tweets. This message is in Braille and reads "hello world!"

Gloo Soda @gloosoda
    Error 404: Users on the hunt for glitchy code. #CallTheITDepartment

Gloo Soda @gloosoda
    I spent 24 hours grinding Totoro Chase to get the Rainbow Mane character! #WorthIt

Gloo Soda @gloosoda
    Next week will be HOT! Enjoy the sunny days, but don't forget to use sun screen!

Kazin @kazin
    #PoultryPress announces annual #PoultrySlam event in October! Will you be there?

Koikee @koikee
    #CoconutChallenge hits 1 billion views on #TurkeyTelly video. Have you already tried it?

Koikee @koikee
    #GlitchInTheMatrix: User reports they saw a pet they can't find in the archive.

Koikee @koikee
    Top 10 Easiest Hacks for More Tokens: A Thread. #OMG #REAL

Lennie @lennie
    Have you tried turning the site on and off again @Nick? #glitches #haxxorz

lucky333123 @lucky333123
    Beware: scammers offer cheap URs on #AuctionBawk! Don't be fooled!

lucky333123 @lucky333123
    Have you checked out the newest search browser? #GOBBLEGOBBLE

lucky333123 @lucky333123
    Uncommon pets which are actually worth more than a UR? #noway #OMG

Metallic Dragon @metallicdragon
    Wow! Avian has reached the world record, 189 points, in Totoro Chase! Can you beat this score? #CRAZY
    • In Totoro Chase, the board is 11 x 12, normal food gives 1 point each, and pets give 2 (Avian) to 6 (Rainbow Mane) (assuming Totoro player) points. Avian's score requires obtaining a minimum of 11 pets (if each pet gave 6 points and the game ended when there's no more space available) over the course of the game.
    • The maximum scores obtained by CS users during the event were in the 140's.

Metallic Dragon @metallicdragon
    You've Got Mail! New PM technology imports messages straight into your brain. #WeirdScience

Nadine @nadine
    Join #FowlFestival2022 via livestream on #TurkeyTelly. We're expecting some new song releases!

Oddity-Lad @oddity-lad
    pleh# ?gnineppah si tahw
    • The message is typed backwards and reads "what is happening? #help"

Oddity-Lad @oddity-lad
    ıs ıʇ qɹoʞǝu ɟoɹ ǝʌǝɹʎouǝ oɹ ɾnsʇ ɯǝ? #ɥǝןd
    • The message is upside-down, and the individual letters are both upside-down and backwards. The message is "is it broken for everyone or just me? #help"

Pi. @pi.
    Is it down for you, or just me? #VaporArcade outages reported.

Raire @raire
    This is what happens when you adopt pets on your birthday #TotallyWorks

RandomSia @randomsia
    Win a meet-and-greet with the #Beakball winner team. Re-twit and like to join.

rheia @rheia
    #PawGuys now free to play for all! Download on the Vapor Arcade!

rheia @rheia
    The 10 best pets to sell on #AuctionBawk will surprise you!

Schuyler @schuyler
    Gobble developing new site: #Clucker, a competitor to Tweeter!

Schuyler @schuyler
    Tyler Swift or Dua Winga - who will win? Cast your votes below. #BalladBattle2k22

Sixbane @sixbane
    Glitch at Auction Bwak allows some users to purchase rare items for 1 C$!

Solloby @solloby
    01100100 01101111 01100111 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 (doglike)
    • Putting the numbers into a binary decoder yields "doglike". Doglike is another staff member.

Sorren Fey @sorrenfey
    1 th1nķ ťh3s3 gl1tçh3ş ær3 įňf3st1nğ mý c0mpűt3ř¡¡¡!! #HƏLP
    • The message is "I think these glitches are infesting my computer!!!!! #HELP"

Sorren Fey @sorrenfey
    Next week will be COLD! Is this already the end of summer?

Swishy & Broken @swishy&broken
    @nick I think totoro chase is broken?? i can't get more than 12???? #help

Swishy & Broken @swishy&broken
    Has the site always been this glitchy? Help!

Vampiric @vampiric
    Rumor has it December 18th will last 2 days.. #WHAT?! #OMG

Wobbuffet @wobbuffet
    5 Totoro Chase mistakes you should definitely avoid! #VaporArcade

Wobbuffet @wobbuffet
    Suspected fowl play in the #VaporArcade - do you win less times than you should?

Wobbuffet @wobbuffet
    ⠓⠑⠇⠇⠕ ⠺⠕⠗⠇⠙⠖
    • Same as below without the note that follows

Wobbuffet @wobbuffet
    ⠓⠑⠇⠇⠕ ⠺⠕⠗⠇⠙⠖ (hello world! in braille)

Yağmur @yağmur
    Follow these 5 simple steps to become a C$ billionaire! #RICH #LIFEHACKS

Zeena @zeena
    CS is way too glitchy these days! #OVERHYPED

Zeena @zeena
    Is anyone else having problems with CS? I can't log on :(

Zeena @zeena
    Learn Portugeese in just 3 days with our new app! #TrioChirpo

Zeena @zeena
    Snake game clone and no snakes in sight? smh my head #justice4snakes #jokes

Zeena @zeena
    Thousands of users crowd #Chickenpedia, site intermittently crashing.

July 25, 2022 (CS Time)
Only one rotating staff post instead of two.

New interactive NPC posts; users can click a heart to "like" one of them and change their vote. (Can't "like" both of them lol)

Alphabet @alphabetofficial
    I think if we search we can discover the source of the glitches, we just need to come up with the right query! #teamalphabet #top10results

Plato @platosmusings
    I have an encyclopedia all about computing right here, we just need to read it unti we hit upon the solution! #teamplato #supportlibraries

New staff tweets, may not actually be new new, might've just started showing up only on this day by happenstance (previous day's tweets still appear), may have also appeared on the previous day without being recorded by users:
    Desmond @desmond
    #BreakingNews: Missing user, last seen in a creepy hallway. Reward if found!

Lennie @lennie
    Paw Guys hits 1 million daily players. #GamerGuys

lucky333123 @lucky333123
    01100100 01101111 01100111 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101
    • Same as Solloby's tweet from the previous day without the note that followed. Putting the numbers into a binary decoder yields "doglike". Doglike is another staff member.

lucky333123 @lucky333123
    Rainbow Mane is the rarest character in #TotoroChase. Have you found it yet?

Seasonal @seasonal
    Real gamers play #TotoroChase with WASD. Arrow keys are for casuals!

July 26, 2022 (CS Time)
Alphabet's and Plato's tweets got corrupted. Click to view Alphabet's corrupted tweet, and click to view Plato's corrupted tweet.

New staff tweet in the pool, same disclaimer as the previous day:
    Doglike @doglike
    How to always get rares from the pound #lifehacks

date unknown
The interactive NPC posts got updated. "Likes" got carried over lol
    Alphabet @alphabetofficial
    I've heard how talented CS is at solving mysteries from past vacations. I'm confident the #TeamAlphabet will decode the right answer and save the day, no outside sources needed. #UseYourNoodle

Plato @platosmusings
    If there’s anything one can learn, it's that one never knows everything. That's why librarians compile information. #TeamPlato is doing just that, while we hunt the stacks and #KeepReading.

July 28, 2022 (CS Time)
    Oddity-Lad @oddity-lad
    Streaming #TotoroChase live on #TwigTV! #speedrun #any%

July 29, 2022 (CS Time)
New staff tweets in the pool, same disclaimer as the previous day:
    Berricuda @berricuda
    How to get one million C$ in just three days! #GetRichNow

Desmond @desmond
    Want a FREE UR? Donate 500 C$ to my PayPelican for the secret... #notclickbait #troll

August 1, 2022 (CS Time)
    RandomSia @randomsia
    User writes #FanFic about Alphabet and Plato falling in love... read it now on FanChick.com!
Last edited by nickjr on Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:08 pm, edited 11 times in total.

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me