2022 Advent Event - Help, Questions & Answers

Current Event: ๐ŸฅšEaster Egg Hunt ๐Ÿ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2022 Advent Event - Help, Questions & Answers

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:24 pm

flyingiraffe wrote:Does anyone know how I can become a holibomber?

There's not any specific form or anything afaik, if you want to be one you just have to go and gift people. ^^ There is supposed to be a Holibomb thread, but I believe the person who usually runs it has been busy with things and hasn't set it up quite yet. But the thread is just for if you want to share gifts you've given/received, keep track of any goals you may have, discuss, etc. Some people do put things in their signatures that keep track of how many gifts they given and received, and how many gift wars they've done (if you want to do those), so you could make something like that if you want!
โ™ก
โ•‘
โ™ฅ
โ•‘
โ™ก
โ•‘
โ™ฅ
โ•‘
โ™ก
โ•‘
โ™ฅ
โ•‘
โ™ก
โ•‘
โ™ฅ
โ•‘
โ™ก
โ•‘
โ™ฅ
โ•‘
โ™ก
x
x
x

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present
โ™ก

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyingiraffe » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:42 pm

Clockwork! wrote:
flyingiraffe wrote:Does anyone know how I can become a holibomber?

There's not any specific form or anything afaik, if you want to be one you just have to go and gift people. ^^ There is supposed to be a Holibomb thread, but I believe the person who usually runs it has been busy with things and hasn't set it up quite yet. But the thread is just for if you want to share gifts you've given/received, keep track of any goals you may have, discuss, etc. Some people do put things in their signatures that keep track of how many gifts they given and received, and how many gift wars they've done (if you want to do those), so you could make something like that if you want!

Okay thank you! <3
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 33 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
I have nuked 8 people.
I have received 6 nukes.
flyingiraffe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JDxx » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:50 pm

Why does it say these pets looks familiar? have they appeared before?
JDxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkermit. » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:54 pm

Duckypro9000 wrote:Why does it say these pets looks familiar? have they appeared before?

Yes, they have! The pets you adopted today are inspired by butterfly wolves from throughout the years. This post here shows what each one is supposed to be. Hoped that answered your question!
โ”€ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Kermit
Forum Game Enthusiast
Aspiring Veterinarian

My Rat Collection

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžถ

gif credit / made sig myself (:

LIGHTS OFF
kkermit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tux Tofu » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:44 pm

Does anyone knows about the missing lions in the archive and the one who magically appeared?
Because I swear there were 4 lions in the christmas 2022 archive. Now there is only one at the end of the list which I apparently not have (but I had all four from the previous ones?)
Fear BunnyHop, the Werewolf-Rabbit!
Tux Tofu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dexter. » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:28 pm

Tux Tofu wrote:Does anyone knows about the missing lions in the archive and the one who magically appeared?
Because I swear there were 4 lions in the christmas 2022 archive. Now there is only one at the end of the list which I apparently not have (but I had all four from the previous ones?)

You are right, there is more lions that havenโ€™t been added to the archive yet! This is because the lions are still growing, pets will only get added to the archive once they are fully grown. The โ€œrandom lionโ€ that you donโ€™t have is from the original and only lion litter this Christmas (so far). If the archive says you do not have it then either you missed a outcome and will need to trade for it or your personal lion cub was adopted late and so is still growing. Once your cub has grown into the archived outcome (fully grown) it will show that you have it! You can also check to see if any of your lions match the second growth stage of the one seen in the archive to check if you have it but it is just still yet to grow. Hope that helps!
dexter.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tux Tofu » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:33 pm

dexter. wrote:
Tux Tofu wrote:Does anyone knows about the missing lions in the archive and the one who magically appeared?

You are right, there is more lions that havenโ€™t been added to the archive yet! This is because the lions are still growing, pets will only get added to the archive once they are fully grown. The โ€œrandom lionโ€ that you donโ€™t have is from the original and only lion litter this Christmas (so far). If the archive says you do not have it then either you missed a outcome and will need to trade for it or your personal lion cub was adopted late and so is still growing. Once your cub has grown into the archived outcome (fully grown) it will show that you have it! You can also check to see if any of your lions match the second growth stage of the one seen in the archive to check if you have it but it is just still yet to grow. Hope that helps!

Yah, but there already were 4 lions in the archive from the advent calendar that also said that I own them already... And these are gone from the archive :/
Fear BunnyHop, the Werewolf-Rabbit!
Tux Tofu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:38 am

Were the four you saw cubs and/or middle stage? If so, I'd hazard a guess that the archivist added them early on accident and then fixed their mistake after the first lion grew.
โ™ก
โ•‘
โ™ฅ
โ•‘
โ™ก
โ•‘
โ™ฅ
โ•‘
โ™ก
โ•‘
โ™ฅ
โ•‘
โ™ก
โ•‘
โ™ฅ
โ•‘
โ™ก
โ•‘
โ™ฅ
โ•‘
โ™ก
x
x
x

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present
โ™ก

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chickensmothiesss » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:10 pm

Are Dec. 14th pets re-releases? I just got a handful of totally different pets..
Hello, Please send me trades!!! I love trades! I am trading everything for pets and C$.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=35925]Image[/url}
chickensmothiesss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:42 pm

chickensmothiesss wrote:Are Dec. 14th pets re-releases? I just got a handful of totally different pets..

The pets released today are GUPPS, which stands for "Grown Up PPS". They are all grown-up version of previous PPS pets throughout the years!

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (they/she)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items