2023 Easter Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2023 Easter Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby Saa » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:27 pm

Thank you so much for the info! :)
Saa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:32 pm

Saa wrote:I have a couple questions, is today the last day of prizes? When do we have to have our eggs spent? Do they roll over for next year if we don't spend them? I just joined a week or so ago so I'm not sure where to find the answers.

to add onto the above reply, when banner hunting ends in 2 days, there is usually a countdown displayed on the easter page telling you how much longer you have to spend tokens!
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saa » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:15 pm

Good to know, I appreciate it! :)
Saa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:28 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

since the banner limit was raised tonight.. out of 14 banners I have clicked.. I have found FIVE animal eggs.

I think they raised the rate that animal eggs are dropping (or I am having terrible luck)
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VikLuck » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:57 pm

LissaJo wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

since the banner limit was raised tonight.. out of 14 banners I have clicked.. I have found FIVE animal eggs.

I think they raised the rate that animal eggs are dropping (or I am having terrible luck)

I think they've definitely raised the rate. This is the first year I've been able to collect all of them, and I didn't even have to do trades to get the full set.
VikLuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: April 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby CousinEnby » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:37 pm

Woodelf says they've just hit the new banner limit at 300, by the way, some have said it in previous pages but I figured it could use more confirmation in case anyone hasn't seen that. <3
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
You are valuable
because you exist!

🥰 Image 🥰

Image Image Image Image
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
CousinEnby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geralt&Ciri<3 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:59 pm

What happened to the chicks and chickens this year? I was looking forward to them I love most the other pets but fewer rabbits and more chicks and chickens would have been nice!
Geralt&Ciri<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:55 pm

Geralt&Ciri<3 wrote:What happened to the chicks and chickens this year? I was looking forward to them I love most the other pets but fewer rabbits and more chicks and chickens would have been nice!

I don’t think we should get less rabbits. It’s Easter and rabbits are the mascots of the holiday. We don’t get rabbits too often outside of this one event so I don’t mind there being a bunch. There was actually a pretty normal(if not fewer?) amount of rabbits, though I do agree the lack of chickens is a little odd. Maybe because they wanted to switch things up this year and give more love to the less used linearts. To be fair, we get chickens about every year and sometimes in the monthly adopts, so one Easter without shouldn’t hurt.
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BBkat » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:57 pm

VikLuck wrote:
LissaJo wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think they've definitely raised the rate. This is the first year I've been able to collect all of them, and I didn't even have to do trades to get the full set.

Same! I just got an egg and decided to check the archive to see which ones I was missing and I actually got all of them.Without needing to trade for any! :o am shook
BBkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slowtown » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:02 am

omg, i havent actively participated in any recent years easter events, so glad i did this one. ive opened maybe a little over 100 banners and gotten all the different animal eggs, was missing 2 yesterday after the last gift and the first 2 i opened had the ones i was missing. i remember way back when i would open 150 banners with not a single animal egg lol. v satisfied <3
slowtown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me