2023 Advent Event - Casual Chat

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2023 Advent Event - Casual Chat

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:46 pm

RockaGal wrote:Is it me or is the Rudolf cow just impossible to get? Have been trying like for ages now but no one either has it or will send me a trade despite me being in the trade thread. When I do see the cow in their trades someone else always gets it first. Why is it so hard? I give up....

The Rudolph outcome pretty much always has a hype period for a little while after the reindeer litter is released. I've seen several people get multiples of them, and I doubt they'll be anything more than uncommon, it's just the hype that's making them hard to get right now. Give it a couple more days and I'm sure it'll be easier to find one! Especially since the reindeer litter will remain available until the end of the month, so there'll be more people getting them in the next few days. c:

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RockaGal » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:26 am

Sixx O'Clock wrote:
RockaGal wrote:Is it me or is the Rudolf cow just impossible to get? Have been trying like for ages now but no one either has it or will send me a trade despite me being in the trade thread. When I do see the cow in their trades someone else always gets it first. Why is it so hard? I give up....

The Rudolph outcome pretty much always has a hype period for a little while after the reindeer litter is released. I've seen several people get multiples of them, and I doubt they'll be anything more than uncommon, it's just the hype that's making them hard to get right now. Give it a couple more days and I'm sure it'll be easier to find one! Especially since the reindeer litter will remain available until the end of the month, so there'll be more people getting them in the next few days. c:

Thanks for your message, much appreciated. Yeah, that's true about Rudolf. I remember this with the bird on the one year and the unicorns too. I can understand though that Rudolf is the main guy of the reindeer though too so I guess that too is why he is popular. He is the one that is at the front of the sleigh I think from what I remember with his red nose. I think I will try and wait to get him as it is a bit difficult right now and hopefully more will get him soon like you mentioned with the litter being available for a bit to collect them. I wonder how Rudolf's nose lights up though? It looks like a light? :)
Go Sandslash!

:) Please don't be shy, I like looking at new trades :)
RockaGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2023 Advent Event - Casual Chat.

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:35 am

KeiranTrick wrote:
Lupinegirl wrote:But then why make separate white limbs for the rat and rabbit? It seems more like an oversight to me. You could be right though. I guess I’ll disassemble my donkey and use its legs, since the fox and panda legs will not look good with the red panda

If you look closely at the two sets of white legs, one has very slight grey markings that match the intended body. It's still definitely possible it's an oversight, of course! I just think with both 'pandas' having plain black legs it was easier for them to make one set of 'panda legs' between the two.

I went ahead and made a help topic about this since the posts about it may have gotten lost. Justice for red panda

I also looked to see if the items for the plushies would fit dwarf hamsters or animal eggs, but they do not

The bodies for the jackets are too thin at the top to fit.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby virtualghost » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:18 am

[center]
Spearow wrote:

What was your favorite advent from the event (excluding URs and rereleases)?

This precious baby <3

Ofc this guy, my wish for elder dragon-dragon fruit came true!!

I love the concept of ball socket dolls they’re just so pretty
virtualghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cara! » Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:25 am

RockaGal wrote:
Sixx O'Clock wrote:

Thanks for your message, much appreciated. Yeah, that's true about Rudolf. I remember this with the bird on the one year and the unicorns too. I can understand though that Rudolf is the main guy of the reindeer though too so I guess that too is why he is popular. He is the one that is at the front of the sleigh I think from what I remember with his red nose. I think I will try and wait to get him as it is a bit difficult right now and hopefully more will get him soon like you mentioned with the litter being available for a bit to collect them. I wonder how Rudolf's nose lights up though? It looks like a light? :)

I think that demand is also generally higher for Rudolph because it's traditionally the only pps of the litter and also historically a bit more rare than the rest of the litter.
Cara!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sachasmom » Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:52 am

Same! I cannot get a Rudolph at all. It'll probably be easier to get later. I got like six of Vixen too haha

Awww, a super kind person gifted me a Rudolph! Thanks so much!
Last edited by sachasmom on Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _9_ people.
I have received _5_ gifts.
sachasmom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papilio Ulysses » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:45 am

The Advent Calendar was truly wonderful! Here are some of my favourite pets this year:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And some items:
ImageImageImageImage
** Tʜᴇ Eɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ **

Bye bye, little butterfly~
-----------------Image-----------------
Papilio Ulysses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Highland » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:07 pm

ITS SO CUTE
x“You should never say ‘who's there?’
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish” ©
Highland || adult || xx || stay alive
Thriller/scary movie aficionado

Highland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angst » Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:31 pm

Wow, how do folks feel about the pancakes final growth stage?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𓆩★𓆪
• angst • any/all • adult • neurodivergent •
|
|
tired & silly grad student :~)
i'm kinda slow + socially anxious when it comes to DMs
thanks for understanding!
trades | free palestine
credit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
angst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverfang » Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:30 pm

I am just checking in after having no internet for the whole weekend. I managed to grab the reindeer on my ONE bar of cell service lol.

Now begins the arduous task of tracking what I've missed. Tried for a long time for a couple without luck. That's how it goes though. The chaos!
Silverfang07 on Model Horse Blab

Missing gummy PPS SNAKE 2022 Halloween!
Silverfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me