2024 Easter Event - Casual Chat V1 [read first post]

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2024 Easter Event - Casual Chat V1 [read first post]

Postby Lady Mekka » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:00 am

FreddyCenobite wrote:I want to ask because I genuinely don't know:
Why are they so popular? (The me and you buns)

I didn't have much time to spend in here as I was in trades or hunting tokens for the brunt of the event so I never got to see why they're so in demand. Is it because one is flipped? Or is it because they're a pair?

I believe it's because one is flipped and they're a matching pair and the idea is super cute! :) Flipped pets generally have a little more interest inherently because they're a more rare thing to see!
Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jayfeather100 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:24 am

Anyone else suddenly stop and realize how much time you spend on getting tokens? Lol like I have 70 left so I’m happy but like holy crap I can’t believe how much time is left to get those and how much time I’ve spent getting them lol.

Apparently last week I was on chicken smoothie for 11 hours, probably also incorrect I probably was on for more

But think about this, you can get a token every 20 minutes and you can get 300 tokens.
So I think I’m doing the math correctly,, 20x300=6,000 divided by 60 = 100 divided by 24 = 4.2 days
So it takes 100 hours to get all the tokens or 4.2 days lmao
Which idek how I get them all and I guess it isn’t always a consistent getting them cause sometimes I go and do other stuff and forget and stuff. But it really is a lot of time.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
~ jayfeather100 ~

Call me jay <3

Image April 7th <3
🇨🇦
Jay she/they

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
jayfeather100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sashtato » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:43 am

jayfeather100 wrote:Anyone else suddenly stop and realize how much time you spend on getting tokens? Lol like I have 70 left so I’m happy but like holy crap I can’t believe how much time is left to get those and how much time I’ve spent getting them lol.

Apparently last week I was on chicken smoothie for 11 hours, probably also incorrect I probably was on for more

But think about this, you can get a token every 20 minutes and you can get 300 tokens.
So I think I’m doing the math correctly,, 20x300=6,000 divided by 60 = 100 divided by 24 = 4.2 days
So it takes 100 hours to get all the tokens or 4.2 days lmao
Which idek how I get them all and I guess it isn’t always a consistent getting them cause sometimes I go and do other stuff and forget and stuff. But it really is a lot of time.

Except do we spend that much time on here? I just set a timer and check back every 20 minutes, so theoretically if I kept up and got all the tokens then I would spend between 300-600 minutes on CS, or 1-2 minutes every 20 minutes. Which is still a lot yeah but comparatively is only like, 5-10 hours

ImageImageImageImage
I may be slow to respond or
get anxious over certain messages
or posts, I apologize in advance!
ImageImageImageImage

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
My sister in law <3
My best friend <3
My Husband <333
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Nelinha | She/Her | Adult | Sped Para | Disabled

Sashtato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nems » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:18 am

i'm sure this has already been said but what was the banner limit? i've found 170 in total so far which is VERY active for me for an event for once haha
Image ImageImageImage
nems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cream. » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:20 am

nems wrote:i'm sure this has already been said but what was the banner limit? i've found 170 in total so far which is VERY active for me for an event for once haha

the banner limit is 300! (it's been raised a couple times, this is the final limit I imagine)
cream 🩷 he/she 🩷 adult
always LF WL bunnies
.cream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:37 am

hey guys, how many more days/rollovers do we have until the event ends? ^^
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarsnow » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:44 am

♥ mizu wrote:hey guys, how many more days/rollovers do we have until the event ends? ^^

You can always check the front page of the website for info on events!
we will also have two more days of token hunting (April 1st-April 2nd). Once token hunting ends, you will have an additional three days to hand in the rest of your tokens before the trade-ins expire (April 3rd, 4th and 5th)in CS time)

So we have about 26 hours of token hunting left and until 23:59 CS time on the 5th before everything is gone!
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:11 pm

I can't decide what to spend my remaining tokens on! This is my first event and I don't want to make the wrong decision and end up regretting it.... so indecisive lol.

Edit: Hmm I just counted and I have enough to get a second of each bunny then I'd have 66 left over to spend on chickens or dragons lol.

If you like pet collecting sites that you don't have to feed the pets, I can't recommend Wajas enough. Link below to join. I have lots for sale cheap to help you get started.
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jayfeather100 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:09 pm

Except do we spend that much time on here? I just set a timer and check back every 20 minutes, so theoretically if I kept up and got all the tokens then I would spend between 300-600 minutes on CS, or 1-2 minutes every 20 minutes. Which is still a lot yeah but comparatively is only like, 5-10 hours

Yeah, it’s definitely not that much time but I do end up getting stuck on here at times, as well, it has made me stop what I’m doing to answer my timer then start another one lol! So it is quite a lot of time focused on chicken smoothie but I really enjoy it :)
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
~ jayfeather100 ~

Call me jay <3

Image April 7th <3
🇨🇦
Jay she/they

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
jayfeather100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majora's_mask » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:09 pm

I have two more bunnies to get and I'm having the hardest time getting the egg type I need to get both of the last ones I'm missing rip
Image ~~ Image ~~Image
majora's_mask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me