2024 Easter Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2024 Easter Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby Doglike » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:05 am

Devik wrote:Also, are all four fawns based on white-tailed deer, just different coat colors? Like the rare in nature piebald one? Or are those fawns of different species?

There's a rare in nature piebald one, two shades of your standard brown fawn, and then a fictional pink one!
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
INFJ | He/Him | Web + Graphic Designer | CS Artist
───────────────────────
Hi! I'm Doglike. I like napping, tea, and plants.

───────────────────────
FR | ART SHOP | TRADE THREAD | 🌼 πŸ¦”
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Doglike
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devik » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:18 am

Doglike wrote:
Devik wrote:Also, are all four fawns based on white-tailed deer, just different coat colors? Like the rare in nature piebald one? Or are those fawns of different species?

There's a rare in nature piebald one, two shades of your standard brown fawn, and then a fictional pink one!

Thank you for the explanation!
Devik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachy! » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:04 pm

i'm a bit disappointed in the lack of variety this event, but the new deer lines are adorable!
bb
✧ peachy!⎟they/them⎟spoonie
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
hihi! i'm peachy! i'm always looking
to trade and sell my pets for c$ and
wermz/wermz items! (tent w items)

i collect pink, fruit, and food pets!

i have brain fog and multitask a lot,
so if our trade is left for 24 hours or
more, please give me a polite poke!
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
trade thread // the crater // wermz!
peachy!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fyodor.Dostoyevsky. » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:25 pm

I reeeeeally hope we get some Easter chocolate pets this year! It'd be great to have some more since the last time we had chocolate pets for Easter was 2021 the chocolate rats.

Also it'd be great if we had some Autumn pets sometime in the Easter event as we've got orange trees here not so many flowers so it seems a bit odd to me :/

However the pets are pretty cool for a spring theme just not an all round world Easter theme :)
"𝑀𝒢𝓃 π’½π’Άπ“ˆ 𝒾𝓉 𝒢𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π’½π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“ˆ,
𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒢𝓁𝓁 π“ˆπ“π’Ύπ“…π“ˆ π“‰π’½π“‡π‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π’»π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡π“ˆ π’»π“‡π‘œπ“‚ π“ˆπ’½π‘’π‘’π“‡ π’Έπ‘œπ“Œπ’Άπ“‡π’Ήπ’Ύπ’Έπ‘’"

~ Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Crime And Punishment
Fyodor.Dostoyevsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ButterflyChaser » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:32 pm

Fyodor.Dostoyevsky. wrote:I reeeeeally hope we get some Easter chocolate pets this year! It'd be great to have some more since the last time we had chocolate pets for Easter was 2021 the chocolate rats.

Also it'd be great if we had some Autumn pets sometime in the Easter event as we've got orange trees here not so many flowers so it seems a bit odd to me :/

However the pets are pretty cool for a spring theme just not an all round world Easter theme :)

Australia? I wonder what Easter is like for those on the southern hemisphere? It feels strange to me because Easter is typically portrayed with European traditions pointing to new growth, things waking up from dormancy and baby animals, and for those in Australia it is the opposite, going into winter.
Looking for: Halloween 2019 pets. I have tokens but missed the trade in times due to no internet access the end of October.
ButterflyChaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaLate » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:58 pm

ImageImage
These are my favorite two deer of this litter. I love the bee and bunny deer, they looks so funny and comical in a good way. (What makes them especially good to me is that I got all 8 in my adopts! The first time this event I got every outcome in the free adopts. What a convenience!)

I really like this bunny, one of my favorites so far! I like the colors and the feathers. It’s a bunny based on a horse based on a real life bird. I just wish the bunny had a mane like the other bunnies based on ponies or horses.
Also has there ever been a bunny based on a unicorn? If not, that’s my suggestion for next year!
LunaLate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fyodor.Dostoyevsky. » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:25 pm

ButterflyChaser wrote:
Australia? I wonder what Easter is like for those on the southern hemisphere? It feels strange to me because Easter is typically portrayed with European traditions pointing to new growth, things waking up from dormancy and baby animals, and for those in Australia it is the opposite, going into winter.

It's very hot and humid at least in the state I'm from, Western Australia. Over East Australia they get quite a bit of rain and floods tho.

The celebration of Easter is pretty much the same just with melted chocolates :D cos of the weather. We don't focus TOO much on the spring-ish theme but we do use it with decorations, etc. Some trees are red or orange as well, not much green grass where I'm from :o

That's how it is for my family anyway, I'm sure people do it differently!
"𝑀𝒢𝓃 π’½π’Άπ“ˆ 𝒾𝓉 𝒢𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π’½π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“ˆ,
𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒢𝓁𝓁 π“ˆπ“π’Ύπ“…π“ˆ π“‰π’½π“‡π‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π’»π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡π“ˆ π’»π“‡π‘œπ“‚ π“ˆπ’½π‘’π‘’π“‡ π’Έπ‘œπ“Œπ’Άπ“‡π’Ήπ’Ύπ’Έπ‘’"

~ Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Crime And Punishment
Fyodor.Dostoyevsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyulf » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:04 pm

Fyodor.Dostoyevsky. wrote:
ButterflyChaser wrote:

It's very hot and humid at least in the state I'm from, Western Australia. Over East Australia they get quite a bit of rain and floods tho.

The celebration of Easter is pretty much the same just with melted chocolates :D cos of the weather. We don't focus TOO much on the spring-ish theme but we do use it with decorations, etc. Some trees are red or orange as well, not much green grass where I'm from :o

I'm in North Queensland Australia. It's hot and humid, and today is the first time it hasn't been overcast and either threatening to rain or raining. Unless kept in the refrigerator or a cooler bag, Easter chocolate ends up a blob haha.
Last year I had to get creative in hiding my chocolate because my sister kept eating it if it was in sight in the fridge.

I'm almost at 200 banners, still no Snake Animal egg, as mentioned I was gifted one. I have extras of the other animal eggs so I can swap or gift as the event ends.
My Birthday 7th May

Eyulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleshCanvas » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:33 pm

Fyodor.Dostoyevsky. wrote:
ButterflyChaser wrote:

In Victoria at the moment it's still very green and summery πŸ˜… not sure if it's the quantity of ever greens we have here or just my area but it doesn't feel like autumn yet at all 😁 (no melted chocolates over here this year though unlike the other Aussie posts hehe, its not quite that warm)
FleshCanvas
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me