Halloween Hunt FAQ

Current Event: šŸ„šEaster Egg Hunt šŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Halloween Hunt FAQ

Postby DisabledLlama » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Roar wrote:D; Is the hunt over now :|?

Must be. The little message that told me I had reached the limit of candy I could collect has disappeared.

Image Image
DisabledLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drucilla » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:44 am

The roadkill ponies seem to be back up for adoption for those of you who still wanted them.

Everything I own is for trade for Aywas pets/currency. Message me there for more info! My account, MommyDru
Drucilla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rachy~ » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:28 am

yeah, i think it must be over. I've been hunting for candy for like an hour.

:(
My fursona Senka
(click to go to my fursona and charrie page. This is a rotating sig, the credits can be found on the link. Thanks guys!)

MESSAGE TO ALL: Me and my friend, jillhoney2, have combined our accounts. If you want to contact me now, please message 'ColouredTongue!'. Thanks <3
EDIT: Account's deleted now, so byee :)
~Rachy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irised » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 am

Yeah I stopped finding candy. I'm a bit like :| because I only came at the end of the hunt so I didn't know if "probably end at the 31st" meant the 31st of Oct or Nov, you know? It would have been nice to have had a banner come up on the forum saying "hunt over" and save the frustration of looking and looking for nothing! I feel like a bit of a fool lol. I kept hunting cos I was all "they would have changed the forum decoration or said something if the hunt was over" ... fffff. Oh well! Guess I should go change my sig :3
Irised

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pura » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:55 am

Don't change your sig, that's the best thing I've ever seen.

lemon lime spine
Pura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loyalwolf06 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Irised wrote:Yeah I stopped finding candy. I'm a bit like :| because I only came at the end of the hunt so I didn't know if "probably end at the 31st" meant the 31st of Oct or Nov, you know? It would have been nice to have had a banner come up on the forum saying "hunt over" and save the frustration of looking and looking for nothing! I feel like a bit of a fool lol. I kept hunting cos I was all "they would have changed the forum decoration or said something if the hunt was over" ... fffff. Oh well! Guess I should go change my sig :3

Your sig is very, very creepy, lol. I don't know why, I just...wow. Icky. Cool though, lol. :) Wonder how many people you tricked back when the hunt was going on. They'd see your sig and think they won, then realize it wasn't at the bottom like it should be.
loyalwolf06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:48 pm

oh thankyou for showing us how to get candy. i am so happy you did. ive been able to get wonder!! :) :D :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me