Archive: Past Summer Event Images and Info (IMAGE-HEAVY!)

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Archive: Past Summer Event Images (EXTREMELY IMAGE-HEAVY

Postby Shinryu » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:19 am

Just wanna point out bc I saw it in your draft that while Lacuna said that she does imagine Alegria to have three legs, there's actually no edit on the pet itself to remove a leg, the dress just covers it up^^
 
[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive 
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:17 pm

Day 3 flavour text (no nice formatting so feel free to do that if you were going to Kier - just want it saved so we don't miss anything!)

Carousel - Unice
It was starting to look better, but somehow, for everything I fix, I come back the next day and twice as many bits are broken! This can't just be a coincidence... but who would want to keep us from opening?

Snax Bar - Puck
Hey there, very nice to meet you! Our food delivery came in this morning. We can’t start selling yet because everyone is blaming us for the trash that's still lying around! *eye roll* Like I would ever cause such a nuisance! Don't you know I went to culinary school? Rule #1: Clean as you go!

New!
Can you help us out and pick up the remaining trash so everyone stops getting on my case?

Trash cans - Scruff
One person's trash is another's treasure! Some of this stuff even goes back years. It's my duty to make sure everything is sorted neatly. Can you help me?

Information Kiosk - Alegria
Welcome, and sorry about the mess! Thank you for coming to help us start our park. My name is Alegria and I used to be an acrobat traveling the world with Cirque du Smoothei! However, after I had to retire due to an injury, I wanted to make a place where you could come see my friends perform all the time, and not have to say goodbye to them for months on end. Buying this old theme park and fixing it up seemed like the perfect idea.

Wow, you're really doing a great job getting things cleaned up, we should be able to open some things soon! Now, though... one thing I didn't mention is that the park doesn't have a name, and I can't think of anything! We need that in order to open. Please help us out by discussing this in the CS forums!

Balloon Stand - Helio
It’s easy to tie balloon animals when you’ve got all these extra arms!

Pet
These are some new prototypes. What do you think?

Hook-a-duck - Tanya
I'm so excited to join the team here at the park! I'm practicing my sales pitch. Come win your plushies! Giant plushies! Everyone's a winner! Don't worry, the game will be running soon.

We're almost set up now! I need to build more poles and make sure everything works. Can you bring me some nuts and bolts? They're missing from the packages.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go! ✦ icon
need help? ✦ guides ✦ for newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:31 pm

Day 3 is updated! (A bit later than usual because I was eating a late dinner during rollover ^^')

Also, if anyone is currently doing trade-ins and wants to post the flavor text that goes with it, I can get those filled in! They're currently just ???'s because I don't trade in my tokens until closer to the end of the event
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
- πΏπ“Žπ“ƒπ‘’π“Žβ€‹
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:09 am

ZΞ•L wrote:Just wanna point out bc I saw it in your draft that while Lacuna said that she does imagine Alegria to have three legs, there's actually no edit on the pet itself to remove a leg, the dress just covers it up^^

Wow, I have no idea how I didn't realize that lol thank you!
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2020: Carnival Event - Right Side - Flavor Text: NPCs

Postby Keir; » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:15 pm

Carnival Event - Right Side

Flavor Text: Carnival Right Side NPCs

The right side of the carnival opened on Day 4 of the event (July 28th)

Roller Coaster - Pipsqueak

^ Day 4 (July 28th)
Day 4 (July 28th): "Are you ready for some THRILLS??? Well... the roller coaster isn't open yet. But, it will be soon! In the meantime, why don't you check out the magician and fortune teller?"
Day 5 (July 29th): "I can see everything from up here, but I must have nodded off. When did it get so dirty again?"
Day 8 (August 1st): "Now that I’m sure there won't be trash stuck in the track or bolts missing from the cars... how do you feel about riding the coaster tomorrow? It’ll be EPIC!!"
Day 9 (August 2nd): "Pipsqueak at your service. We bring you thrills, chills, and hopefully no spills! Buckle up and get ready to RIDE!"

Free Items wrote:
Day 4 (July 28th): "Here's a preview of what your hair might look like after you take a spin! If you put these on no one will know you didn't ride the coaster yourself!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 6 (July 30th): "Hey, can you hide this for me? My friends want to ride, too..."
Free Pets wrote:
Day 5 (July 29th): "What? Are you too chicken to ride?"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 7 (July 31st)

"I'm always dreaming up what the next big bad coaster will look like. Maybe I'll help build them someday? But first, I need to take care of this one. If you bring me some nuts and bolts to make sure everything is ready to go for your ride I'll show you my designs!"

[ After trading in 4 nuts + bolts ] "See, see! Look at those loops and turns!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 9 (August 2nd)

"Step right up and we'll see if you're tall enough to ride this ride! Hand me your ticket and we'll get you seated."

[ After trading in 1 ticket ] "What do you mean, your seatmate didn't meet the qualifications?"

Magician's Tent - Barker

^ Day 4 (July 28th)
Day 4 (July 28th): "Experience real magic... the world famous Master Barker is here to entertain! Step right up, you have to see it to believe it!"
Day 5 (July 29th): "You want to know what’s going on with the park? Well, I don’t know, but if you’re looking for some behind the scenes gossip, I did hear Ryder just makes up their predictions. I even saw a piece of paper with writing on it behind the Fortune Teller stall!"
Day 6 (July 30th): "A letter? Very curious... and these scarves appear right from nowhere! Hey, will you check out this new trick I'm trying? I think it might finally impress Ryder. They can't say this one isn't real!"
Day 7 (July 31st): "Actually, now that you mention it, I did hear Ryder give a reading to another Smoothian. Something about a jungle? Maybe they have something they can prove after all."
Day 8 (August 1st): "Ryder must have an ulterior motive! I'm going to sneak over there and see what those papers say. Then I'll know for sure if they're being truthful with me."
Day 9 (August 2nd): "You'll never believe it! Those were love notes... to me! Apparently they've had a crush on me all along. I have to go confess to them that I peeked in their things. Maybe they'll forgive me and we can go to the show still?"

Free Items wrote:
Day 8 (August 1st): "You can call what I do misdirection and illusion all day. You might even believe it! But this is real magic, not just smoke and mirrors. All you need is the right attire and you'll be on your way!"
Free Pets wrote:
Day 10 (August 3rd): "In fact, you can try this at home! A few of my cousins are setting off to travel the world. Maybe they'll teach you something if you give them directions to the next big adventure!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 4 (July 28th)

"See these? I can make a rabbit appear from this hat. Just bring me a ticket and something shiny to help me coax them out!"

[ After trading in 1 ticket + 3 nuts or bolts ] "Tada! Why don't you take home a special friend? I've got too many to feed... they just keep multiplying!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 6 (July 30th)

"All of the most fun tricks use playing cards! Do you want to see a trick? It's just one ticket! Okay, first you pick a card. Any card! Now, look at that card, memorize it, and put it back in the deck."

[ After trading in 1 ticket ] "Was this your card?"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 8 (August 1st)

"Okay, I'll prove it to you--I'm a real magician. Just give me three pieces of random trash, and I can make you a ticket! This spell takes a lot of concentration so I'll only perform it 4 times."

[ After trading in 3 trash ] ???

Fortune Teller - Ryder

^ Day 4 (July 28th)
Day 4 (July 28th): "The mysteries of the universe can be revealed... for the right price. Turn in your tickets to find out what lies in store for you! My assistant Waite will process your transaction. *they gesture to a rat sitting on a deck of tarot cards*"
Day 5 (July 29th): "Barker told you I’m a fraud? Well, I saw him stuffing scarves up his sleeve backstage! I was writing... a letter. Who’s it for? I can’t tell you."
Day 6 (July 30th): "Pssh... he calls that magic? He's going to have to do more than that to impress me. You want me to show you something? Well, I don't need to, because I know I'm right. In the meantime, I'll just draw a card and tell you who the saboteur is..."
Day 7 (July 31st): "Didn't I tell you! Someone from your past. What, you don't remember me saying that? I must have read the cards after you left. Check and see if Barker heard me."
Day 8 (August 1st): "I predict the opening show is going to be marvelous! Do you think, if I asked, that Barker might attend with me?"
Day 9 (August 2nd): "Barker does have a way with words, that's why so many people love his tricks! And, he was honest in the end. It's a date! Maybe both of us have a little bit of real magic, when it's all said and done."

Free Items wrote:
Day 6 (July 30th): "Sure, I don’t need to look cool to do this, but it’s half about presentation. Helps the skeptics believe. Try these on for size and you’ll see what I mean!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 10 (August 3rd): "I'm thinking of redecorating... maybe something a little more primary. Red, white, and blue, perhaps? Will you take these old things off my hands?"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 4 (July 28th)

"Do you want me to tell your fortune in my crystal ball? Well, you're in luck then! For just one ticket I will tell you what the future holds. 100% accurate, guaranteed"

[ After trading in 1 ticket ] "Oh, no. It seems like my crystal ball is acting up. It must be Barker sabotaging my things! Here, take it for your trouble. It's no use to me now."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 9 (August 2nd)

"I know Barker is performing some of his "alchemy" for you... perhaps I should get in on the game. Bring me some things and I'll make you a surprise!"

[ After trading in 4 nuts + bolts, trash ] "I have to say, I've even impressed myself!"
Tarot Reading wrote:
Day 7 (July 31st): "Now that you know my predictions can come true, why not get your own future read? Waite thinks I should give you this one on the house."

Click here to see the cards
Click here to see the readings

The Ring - Shareef
This was previously called "The Ring", from Day 4 - Day 7. It was changed to include Shareef on Day 8.

^ Day 8 (previously there was no NPC)
Day 4 (July 28th): "Sorry, we aren't open. Only performers are allowed past this point."
Day 6 (July 30th): "The show won't be able to go on until we figure out who is responsible for sabotaging the park!" [ Click here to view the flavor text from the fun text box that was only available for day 6 of the event ]
Day 7 (July 31st): "Thanks to the Smoothians' efforts, the trash-spreading culprit has been discovered! Now we can concentrate on preparing for our show!"
Day 8 (August 1st): "A show like you've never seen! My family's been in this business since I can remember, and I'm continuing the tradition. Did you know a pet can bend like a pretzel and swing from a flying trapeze? Well, we're here to show you that and more!"

Free Items wrote:
Day 9 (August 2nd): "We have a little time before this evening's show starts. Do you want to learn some of our tricks? I'm not sure if you'll be flexible enough, so be careful!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 8 (August 1st)

"It reflects badly on us if people leave trash in the stands; we just got that all taken care of! Before the show tomorrow can you run around and make sure everything is ready to go?"

[ After trading in 1 ticket + 3 trash ] "We're almost ready to begin, then! Do you want to hang out backstage with us until the show starts?"
Last edited by Keir; on Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 11 times in total.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
always down to help with
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:03 pm

Just a heads up that I'll keep editing that one post with the NPCs as they get released, saves me the hassle of keeping track of multiple links. Added the three newbies from today!
I'm also whining obnoxiously at Lacuna for making me squint at will-o-wisps in the archive at 3am lolol
 
[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive 
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:09 pm

@Keir; Sorry about the image explosion on the previous page lol. If it gets to be an issue every time you go to edit the flavor text on that page, let me know

LOL rip ZEL we all greatly appreciate your toiling!
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:25 pm

So far it hasn't been an issue, but I'll let you know if it becomes one! Though I doubt it will, seeing as I'm able to get through the front page with no problems ^^
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
always down to help with
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2020: Carnival Event - Flavor Text: The Ring fun text box

Postby Keir; » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:16 pm

2020 Carnival Event: The Ring

Flavor Text: The Ring fun text box

The fun text box was only up for Day 6 of the event (July 30th).

The Ring flavor text wrote:
  • A raccoon leaps out of the trash, making [user] scream!
  • After [user] lost three rounds of hook-a-duck, [user] sees [staff member] and [staff member] winning the next rounds. This game has to be rigged!
  • After cleaning up some garbage, [user] stops by the snack shack for refreshments.
  • In a rush to follow a suspicious person, [user] trips and falls into a pile of leaves. Turns out their suspect was just [staff member] throwing away the trash they collected...
  • The worst thing about carnival performers is their glittery costumes. [user] is covered in sparkles after trying to check back stage!
  • This culprit hunt is going on for so long, [user] is getting hungry and wanders off to find the snack stand.
  • [staff member] chases [user] and [staff member] with an old banana peel. Gross!
  • [staff member] is trying to put the trash together like a puzzle, but [user] doesn't think any of the pieces are very well connected.
  • [user] accidentally drops their ice cream cone. They feel bad for contributing to the mess, but [staff member] buys them a new one after helping them it clean up.
  • [user] accidentally knocks over a trash can, to a very unamused crowd of suspicious onlookers.
  • [user] accidentally lets go of their balloon while investigating, and has to run after it as it floats away. Hurry!
  • [user] accidentally steps in some gum on the ground. Eww!
  • [user] already forgot what they are even searching for and decides to try out the carousel.
  • [user] and [staff member] agree it's time for a snack break, but can't decide between ice cream and chips on a stick.
  • [user] and [staff member] argue over which of them smells worse after digging around the trash. They both smell pretty bad.
  • [user] and [staff member] get into a detailed and complex discussion on the probable motives.
  • [user] and [staff member] get wrapped up in a conspiracy theory involving a bunch of torn candy wrapper pieces
  • [user] and [staff member] start fighting about their place in line for the carousel. While they are distracted, [staff member] takes the spot.
  • [user] and [staff member] volunteer to "test" the rides multiple times, just to be sure they're working properly.
  • [user] battles a raccoon on top of the trash heap, trying to pry a scrap of paper from its paws. They are victorious! Too bad it wasn't a clue after all.
  • [user] begins writing a detailed cleanup plan for the park but the pen ran out of ink. They forgot to bring an extra.
  • [user] climbs up to view the park from Pipsqueak's operator booth. He really can't see as much as he claims. Disappointing! It does seem like a good place for a nap though.
  • [user] consults the tarot cards to see what their next move should be.
  • [user] decides to start a staring contest with a bin chicken, and immediately blinks.
  • [user] decides to supervise the search from the safe distance of the snack shack.
  • [user] declares anarchy and starts throwing more trash until told to clean it up again.
  • [user] desperately looks for a place to clean up after falling into a garbage pile.
  • [user] discovers [staff member] sleeping in a pile of trash. Get back to work!
  • [user] dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.
  • [user] finds a clue! Wait. No. Just more trash.
  • [user] follows some suspicious footprints.
  • [user] gets distracted by something shiny in the garbage and entirely forgets what was going on.
  • [user] gets into a cotton candy fight with [staff member]. What was that about sabotage again?
  • [user] has no ideas on the culprit, but can still be moral support!
  • [user] heard a loud noise and went running to investigate.
  • [user] helps [staff member] to lift an enormous black bag, but it bursts and spills trash all over their shoes!
  • [user] hides behind a big balloon and spies on [staff member] who looks very suspicious.
  • [user] hides behind a kiosk, hoping to catch the saboteur in the act. They aren't hidden at all and can be seen by everyone nearby.
  • [user] instructs [staff member] and [staff member] to split up and look for clues. When they meet up at the other end of the park, neither of them has found anything.
  • [user] investigates some of the prizes. Some of these things don't seem very well made...
  • [user] is chasing runaway balloons. Someone has to keep order around here!
  • [user] is collecting samples of the local snacks. Just in case it's "Evidence".
  • [user] is completely lost in the park and has no idea where everyone else is.
  • [user] is convinced someone is out to steal the prize they won from the game stalls.
  • [user] is convinced the pigeons are behind this.
  • [user] is convinced this is all some elaborate ruse.
  • [user] is distracted and walks into a low hanging tree branch. Ouch!
  • [user] is hiding in the penguin trash can hoping they'll catch the saboteur in the act! Instead, they just get smacked by trash when [staff member] tries to use the bin for its intended purpose.
  • [user] is inspecting the info kiosk for suspicious activity.
  • [user] is live-streaming the investigation, hoping to get their followers involved.
  • [user] is playing another round of hook-a-duck, wondering why everyone else is running around.
  • [user] is questioning the park staff.
  • [user] is running around the park with a camcorder on the lookout for evidence.
  • [user] is searching around the entrance to the park and finds park entrance logs. Aha!
  • [user] is second-guessing their decision to visit the carnival today... what a mess!
  • [user] is snooping around behind the stalls and finds a clue!
  • [user] is still wondering about their tarot card reading and promptly walks right into [staff member]. Ouch!
  • [user] is stuck in one of the trees in the park. Just get a ladder, OK?
  • [user] is studying the photos on the pinboard--did any clues get captured by accident?
  • [user] is suspicious of [staff member], who's too busy suspecting [staff member].
  • [user] is tired of this chaos and takes a break in the shade.
  • [user] is too dizzy from riding the carousel to help in the investigation.
  • [user] is trying to use the internet to find a solution.
  • [user] is very sure about [staff member] being the culprit, so they start following them.
  • [user] is very sure that [staff member] keeps buying snacks instead of searching for clues.
  • [user] is watching [staff member] carrying around a huge pile of trash, wondering if that is sanitary.
  • [user] is wondering if they can build some funny figures out of some trash pieces.
  • [user] is working up the courage to ride the roller coaster. Maybe there's a clue in there!
  • [user] isn't good at connecting clues and wanders off to try a game of hook-a-duck.
  • [user] isn't quite sure what a clue is and whatnot, but they keep every piece of trash just in case in a neat pile.
  • [user] isn't sure what they are supposed to be looking for, but they're trying their best.
  • [user] jumps in surprise, spotting a suspicious figure ahead of them. Turns out it was just a shadow.
  • [user] jumps out from behind a building to catch the culprit. Whoops, it was just [staff member]!
  • [user] just wants to ride the rides!
  • [user] keeps detailed notes on all the goings on in the park
  • [user] keeps getting distracted by the colorful balloons.
  • [user] laughs at [staff member] and [staff member] fighting over a plushie they found in the trash. Won't that be filthy by now anyway?
  • [user] looks around the rollercoaster for clues, but the noise is too loud to focus.
  • [user] looks at a pile of trash and wonders how one can even find clues in there.
  • [user] looks at some nuts and bolts on the ground, wondering if they belong to the carousel. Is it even safe to ride?!
  • [user] managed to set off one of the stage fireworks at one of the park shows. There might have been a little fire.
  • [user] notices that #trashsaboteur is trending.
  • [user] overhears [staff member] and [staff member] discussing some clues they found, but doesn't think those are really helpful.
  • [user] overhears [staff member] and [staff member] having a heated conversation about the best cotton candy flavor.
  • [user] pretends to be a statue. It isn't very convincing.
  • [user] puts on a mascot costume so they can observe the park incognito. It's hot in here.
  • [user] puts on a mask to try and block the smell. It doesn't work.
  • [user] realises that white suede boots might not have been the best idea.
  • [user] really wants to help out, but the garbage is just so gross...
  • [user] runs around snapping pictures of the dirt, hoping to find some clues.
  • [user] runs around with help from [staff member], reminding people to separate the recycling while cleaning up.
  • [user] searches the fortune teller's tent, with no luck.
  • [user] sees [staff member] and [staff member] running in one direction and decides to follow them in case they found the culprit. Oh, they just wanted to see who can run faster...
  • [user] sees [staff member] eating a big ice cream cone and is getting jealous. Where was that snack stand again?
  • [user] sneaks in the office and changes the park music to something more cheery.
  • [user] starts cleaning up trash, this mess is impossible to work in!
  • [user] starts collecting different balloons, wondering how many it would take to lift off.
  • [user] starts following around the local pigeons, convinced the birds know the answer.
  • [user] starts rifling through the trash, but is soon chased away by a particularly aggressive bin chicken.
  • [user] starts searching one of the game stalls but only ends up in an avalanche of stuffed toys.
  • [user] starts searching the gift shop for clues. All of these shirts are suspiciously cheesy.
  • [user] stepped in a puddle of melted ice cream searching for clues, gross!
  • [user] takes a moment to reapply their sunscreen.
  • [user] takes a selfie with [staff member], trying to hide the trash in the background.
  • [user] takes advantage of the chaos to look for lost treasure around the park
  • [user] thinks that the park staff are all innocent! [staff member] agrees there must be some other interloper.
  • [user] thinks the dropped chopsticks spell something. Maybe it's the name of the saboteur?
  • [user] thinks they might have lost one of their prizes when digging through the trash. Oh no!
  • [user] thinks they've found a suspicious mark in the dirt, but [staff member] trips on their way over to check it out, and ends up destroying it by accident.
  • [user] tries sculpting some art with the trash.
  • [user] tries to help [staff member] and [staff member] untangle their balloons, but they just tangle even more.
  • [user] tries to make the trash disappear using magic, while [staff member] watches disapprovingly.
  • [user] tries to set a trap for the villain. It involves a stick, some candy, and a box.
  • [user] tripped on a switch and turned off the carousel. Luckily no one noticed before it was turned back on.
  • [user] uses this chance to make sure the game stalls aren't rigged...nope, just bad at the ring toss.
  • [user] wants to go home but can't without closure. You can't just leave without knowing the culprit!
  • [user] witnesses [staff member] and [staff member] having a garbage fight, and decides to join in. There are no winners.
  • [user] wonders if there is anything cool in the trash.
  • [user] wonders out loud if this is a breach of local health and safety laws. [staff member] shrugs.
  • [user] wonders why everyone is looking at trash, ewww!
  • [user], [staff member] and [staff member] are sitting under a tree brainstorming motivational slogans.

The Ring - clues wrote:
  • Ryder is being very cagey with their predictions, but [user] thinks they overhead Ryder telling someone the saboteur has gone on vacation with the Smoothians before.
  • While digging through the trash [user] notices a crumpled brochure for a resort vacation. It's dated 2018.
  • While sneaking around the stalls [user] hears a masculine sounding voice laughing, and then hears a crash. When they run out the saboteur somehow got away!
  • [user] and [staff member] have been hanging out with Scruff all day. If he was the saboteur he would have to have left his post by now!
  • [user] can see a shadow moving through the wall of a tent! If that's the saboteur it's certainly too big to be Pipsqueak or Puck.
  • [user] catches a glimpse of orange fur stuck to a roller coaster cart, but it blows away before they can take a closer look.
  • [user] finds a stack of resumes that were thrown away after Alegria finished hiring for the carnival. Henry, Lloyd, Simone... who are these characters? There are a few more, but they're damaged beyond recognition.
  • [user] follows a trail of rubber ducks like breadcrumbs... back to the Hook-a-Duck game! Well, that's probably not very helpful.
  • [user] has gained the trust of a crow and it brings them a strange looking object that resembles a poker chip. This isn't any good for trading in for more card tricks!
  • [user] has questioned half the people on the park entrance logs, but no one seems to know anything. The saboteur must not be a guest!
  • [user] hears arguing about ducks behind the Snax Bar, but when they look the pets in question are already gone.
  • [user] helps Unice perform repairs while waiting for their next ticket and she says she heard barking in the trees.
  • [user] puts a camera in their plushie and leaves it out strategically, but when they check the footage it's corrupted.
  • [user] sees a shadowy figure in the stalls and sneaks in to see what's going on.
  • [user] thinks the ducks at Hook-a-Duck look suspiciously familiar. They wonder where Alegria and Tanya bought them.
  • [user] thinks the mysterious footprints they followed belong to a dog, but they're not sure. It could be a really big cat!
  • [user] tries to investigate Tanya's background. [staff member] says she looks oddly familiar, but they've been to every summer event for the last five years, so it could be anyone.
  • [user] uses the back of the pinboard to assemble all their clues. They're pretty convinced that Alegria is being honest!
  • [user]'s winning duck has a little smudge of purple paint on it. Could this be a clue?
Last edited by Keir; on Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:49 am, edited 19 times in total.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
always down to help with
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive: Past Summer Event Images (IMAGE-HEAVY) (2020 WI

Postby Aizaka » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:07 pm

Deathstar9009 jumps out from behind a building to catch the culprit. Whoops, it was just Metallic Dragon!

!Riptide! is very sure about ZΞ•L being the culprit, so they start following them.

:) I didn't see these on your list.
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me