Help with Lore?

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

Who should I ship Rex with?

He used to love Inula, she is now dead
No votes
He's gay, ship him with Ray
No votes
None of those, make someone new
No votes

Total votes : 0

Help with Lore?

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:58 pm

No idea where to put this-

So I have a world for an RP I want to develop, and I'm working on the leaders/gods for each of the races, but the world lore is kind of tricky. I don't have many ideas. I recieved a book for christmas that is similiar in many ways to the world (when I made the world, I had no idea the book existed). It's call Gone by Michael Grant, and everyone aged 15 and older vanished without a trace. I just started it but it's really good (i'm on chapter five). So that's the base story, however my world is apocalyptic- in an event which killed all those aged 15 and older. Along with that, everyone has managed to die before age 15. I still don't know too much else, so here are a few questions I would like answered.

Code: Select all
[b]what killed everyone?[/b]
[b]why does everyone die before 15?[/b]
[b]what is the city's name?[/b]
[b]ideas for new races?[/b]
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help with Lore?

Postby Undyne7119 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:16 am

Alduin. wrote:
No idea where to put this-

So I have a world for an RP I want to develop, and I'm working on the leaders/gods for each of the races, but the world lore is kind of tricky. I don't have many ideas. I recieved a book for christmas that is similiar in many ways to the world (when I made the world, I had no idea the book existed). It's call Gone by Michael Grant, and everyone aged 15 and older vanished without a trace. I just started it but it's really good (i'm on chapter five). So that's the base story, however my world is apocalyptic- in an event which killed all those aged 15 and older. Along with that, everyone has managed to die before age 15. I still don't know too much else, so here are a few questions I would like answered.

Code: Select all
[b]what killed everyone?[/b]
[b]why does everyone die before 15?[/b]
[b]what is the city's name?[/b]
[b]ideas for new races?[/b]
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me