In need of Rp Help: with Rp idea

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

In need of Rp Help: with Rp idea

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:08 am

Hiya!
I Know quite a few of you who are just like me, coming back coincidentally after ‘16 or just a while to find Chicken smoothie’s Roleplay section is about six feet under inactive roleplays.
I also know there’s a few of you who would like to get back into roleplaying here.
If that describes you well enough, I implore you to take a gander at my roleplay idea, and adding on or asking about!
—To make the most fun and engaging roleplay we’ve yet to see in a while!
[Rp needs a name]

Here’s how I think it should start. A few bullet points here will summarize it, and you tell me what we should or shouldn’t do! YOUR OPINION MATTERS.
let’s get you started with what I think the plot or setting will be.

If you’ve ever watched Cheers, you’ll know where I’m going with this when I say a hang out place for all those new and old faces, to grab a meal or drink, chat, etc. My twist is that this is where most start off, to be introduced to adventuring worlds or dimensions.
—there are people or monsters, faes, and other creatures (whom could be an oc or a species from a movie or game, such as Avatar or Avatar: last air bender.) but all pursuing something, or in search of what to pursue. In every dimension or world there’s something to gain from the community or nature. (which I will make a starting list from because too many can get confusing.)
EXAMPLE: Dimension A is a world of towering trees, up to the oddly colored clouds and surpassing the first atmosphere.
It’s lush in greenery and seems perfect to inhabit if you love agriculture or study life, but one thing keeps it from being populated: the rain. The oddly colored clouds mentioned before? There’s something in those droplets that make them shimmer like an oil spill in a puddle. Only the adapted wildlife seems to make it there, and few make home there, the exception being those born immune or raised to avoid it.

All deminsions will have something special about it: Something to draw others in, but also something that acts as a cleansing, and wares others away. Some worlds more than others.

You could be an elf warrior, a kindling creature, some weird dog thing made of marshy soil and grows grass on their back, anything. Without needing a role like clans or packs or perhaps cults.
Unless you’d like to make one- (Hunters guild?)
——
With this Idea of dimensions, I’d like to introduce another world all or at least the vast majority of characters who you’ll be playing as will easily access and travel/inhabit.
This world will have a cool and definitive name, like Omega Stranding or something, to signify home.
Now back to when I mentioned Cheers... This world will hold a hangout space, and many, sub-hangout places, as will every world, some fewer and/or further apart. They will serve as checkpoints, pit stops, small museums or pubs, etc.

—At the aforementioned Hangout space, there will like be the main/big 3, the big 3 being the most necessary/popular. It could be for hunters, merchants and travelers. Like a checkpoint, (there are many of them, especially on Omega S) but this is where you gather you bearings first and foremost if you wish to travel that or any other land more safely.
(Experimental idea,) But it is not mandatory unless you visit communities, which all have a single one you must visit. (?)
—The world I’ll be using as an example will be Omega Stranding (Omega S). This world will be the most populated and inhabitable compared to others.
—Something else, a more a experimental idea, is that you have to be a certain age, or the equivalent of years to humans. Like Pokemon, where ash had to be 10 to start training and catching! But this can be discarded, maybe.

Let me know what you think!
Also, if this is not appropriate for this forum, let me know!
Last edited by SmokyOni on Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Interest and roleplay ideas

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:09 am

res just in case. Let me know you ideas 💡🙃
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: In need of Rp Help: with Rp idea

Postby axelandria » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:45 pm

i believe the proper thread for this would be the interest check thread! i could be wrong though haha

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:35 am

axelandria wrote:
    i believe the proper thread for this would be the interest check thread! i could be wrong though haha

Yes thank you I was looking for something like this but couldn't find it for the life of me
but I may keep it here unless I'm moved because it says on the forum "Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!" and I was looking for assistance with the plot (:
"
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚎.𝚝. ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒚 🏞 ‣ ‣ 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ✘ ‣ ‣ 𝑯𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝑹𝑷
They/Them ∘ 𝖤𝖲𝖳 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗓𝗈𝗇𝖾 ∘ 𝖡𝗎𝗌𝗒 𝖽𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
I am not very active here, but I'd love if you said hi when I check in. :-)
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:15 pm

bump, needs feedback (:

Last bumped by SmokyOni on Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:15 pm.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚎.𝚝. ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒚 🏞 ‣ ‣ 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ✘ ‣ ‣ 𝑯𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝑹𝑷
They/Them ∘ 𝖤𝖲𝖳 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗓𝗈𝗇𝖾 ∘ 𝖡𝗎𝗌𝗒 𝖽𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
I am not very active here, but I'd love if you said hi when I check in. :-)
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me