Fish out of water, how does one make and enter threads?

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

Fish out of water, how does one make and enter threads?

Postby PopcornPie » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:21 am

I've browsed the roleplay forums. Trapped and Rescue In Space V2 appeal to me, for example, but as a migrant from RPN, I'm nervous about dropping into such threads without a CS thread to place my form in. So does one just...submit a form in the main thread? Or DM the thread owner?

Also, how does one go about setting up a new RP? Interest checks are involved, right?
PopcornPie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fish out of water, how does one make and enter threads?

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:49 am

Hello,

the steps to joining a roleplay depend on the owner of the thread, and reading the rules of a specific thread will usually let you know what is preferred.
    - Forms can be posted in the roleplay thread itself.
    - OR some roleplays have separate threads for discussion and forms on this board: Forum/viewforum.php?f=85
    - Some require you to PM the owner to reserve a role beforehand.

- You can also start your own character storage here: Forum/viewforum.php?f=105

There is no one correct way to start a new roleplay, but if you would like to see if others are interested in your idea beforehand, you can post in this thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3164691

Before you start roleplaying on Chicken Smoothie, I would also recommend that you take a look at our rules on roleplay content: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4410814#p131726714

Please let us know if you have any further questions! You can also do that by sending in a help ticket: help/gethelp
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me