1x1 Question

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

1x1 Question

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:18 am

Kind of a weird question, but I’m genuinely curious. Do people read through and follow along with other people’s 1x1s? Or is it generally just something only the people involved enjoy.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Question

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:16 am

Silver Pandorica wrote:Kind of a weird question, but I’m genuinely curious. Do people read through and follow along with other people’s 1x1s? Or is it generally just something only the people involved enjoy.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raey » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:14 pm

Hey,
    I suppose there is not really an official answer to that question. But I would not be surprised if there are users who follow and read 1x1 roleplays they are themselves not a part of. In the end roleplays are just like stories and can therefore surely be enjoyable to read for others too.
    But you can say that for the majority, 1x1 roleplays are just private and are only read and followed by the participants.

On another note please remember that you shall only bump your topic/question if it has fallen of the first page. Therefore bumping is not necessary at all in this particular board.
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:17 am

Huh, interesting. Alright, thanks!

(Sorry! Won’t do it again ^^’)