Astro's RP Character storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Astro's RP Character storage

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:50 am

Roleplay Character Storage

Warrior Cats Characters
The Prophecies Unfold By tyjodunseph
Adderstrike
Shadestep
Ivythroat
Falconflight
Lynxkit
Shivergale
Brackenpaw

Life of the forest by Astronomical_Views
Adderstrike
Ivythroat
[url=link]Rainpaw[/url]
[url=link]Stagleap[/url]
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:48 am, edited 8 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Astro's RP Character storage

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:50 am

Username: Astronomical_Viewz

Cat's Name: Adderstrike
Name Meaning:
Adder - Survived an adder attack as a kit
Strike - His ability to make an impression on every cat he meets
Cat's Previous Names: Darkkit - Adderkit - Adderpaw - Adderstrike
Appearance: Dark brown tabby tom with VERY Light ice blue eyes, white chest, belly, face, and tail tip
Sexuality: Open to any and all genders, he goes off personality May take one of each (Born male and born female can be trans tho :D)
Personality & Background:
INDENTATIONAdderstrike is the brother of Shadestep and Ivythroat Their father was killed by a Coyote pack while trying to drive them away from the camp. This was shortly before the trio became apprentices. Adderstrike's mother was heartbroken, but since Adderstrike, Shadestep, and Ivythroat all look a little bit like their father, she was able to pull through her grief to care for her kits, as they were the only part of him she had left. They were well loved and cared for, Adderstrike becoming quite the social butterfly and gentleman. He loves to charm other cats with his good looks and sweet personality, but when it comes to love, he is oblivious, but he would really like a mate that he could call his own whether that be another tom, a she-cat or both. But he just doesn't seem to notice if another cat is flirting with him.
INDENTATIONOriginally born as Darkkit, Adderstrike was bit by an adder just above his eye and is now blind in his right eye. He came very close to death as a kit, as the adders venom threatened to take him to Starclan. He managed to pull through it was thought that it was a miracle. Adderstrike's mother took this as a sign from star clan that her son was destined for something more. She was the one who requested to change his Name from Dark to Adder in honor of his experience with death and his ability to overcome it. He does like his name and he thinks that it suits him, making him stronger and ready to prove that just because he's half blind does not make him useless.
INDENTATIONAdderstrike is very close with both of his siblings. They are an inseparable trio and can often be seen patrolling the clan boundaries together. The three of them are an exceptional team, Ivythroat being the fighter of the group, with Shadestep being more quiet and strategy bound, and as for Adderstrike, yes he is a good fighter, but he is also a great diplomat and can talk through problems with other cats rather than fighting. This skill is one of the reasons he thinks that Silentstar should choose him as deputy, but he doesn't voice any of this out loud. These three siblings are a force to be reckoned with and most cats would prefer to stay on their good side and have them as an ally. All three are fiercely loyal to their clan.
Clan: Sunclan
Mate: OPEN
Crush: OPEN
Family: Shadestep - Brother, Ivythroat - Sister, OPEN - Mother, Tigerstep - Father (Deceased)
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:28 am

Cat's Name: Shadestep
Cat's Previous Names: shadekit - Shadepaw - Shadestep
Name Meanings:
Shade - For his cool personality ever when he was a kit and the fact that he looks like his brothers shadow
Step - For the way he is always moving forward and helping
Appearance: Dark brown/gray tabby tom with lighter chest and belly, dark markings, Fierce golden eyes
Sexuality: Demisexual and Demiromantic
INDENTATIONShadestep is the brother of Adderstrike and Ivythroat. Their father was killed by a Coyote pack while trying to drive them away from the camp. This was shortly before the trio became apprentices. Shadestep's mother was heartbroken, but since Shadestep, Adderstrike, and Ivythroat all look a little bit like their father, she was able to pull through her grief to care for her kits, as they were the only part of him she had left. They were well loved and cared for, Shadestep prefered not to socialize with other cats and normally stays in his brother's shadow. He prefers for cats to underestimate him, not knowing his full potential. He is not mean, but is lack of conversation with others and his cold gaze gives him a bad impression on most cats.
INDENTATIONShadestep is content to be a warrior, unlike his brother who has some ambitions to become leader one day, Shadestep does not like the thought of being in charge and having so many cats depend on him. He would rather keep his head down and do as he is told, only offering his advice to his brother, sister, and the leader if she asks for it. Shadestep has a brilliant mind and is very perceptive. He is the type of cat to notice background things or if something is off he is usually the first to feel that. However, he keeps his mouth shut and prefers to sit back and see what will happen, and when it does he will be ready to offer battle strategy and plan advice when asked.
INDENTATIONShadestep is a very lonely cat when it comes to clan life. Besides his brother and his sister he isn't close to any cat in the clan. He dreams of being able to find a mate and have kits one day, but all the cats in Moonclan think he is cold and ill tempered. He really wants to start a family and be able to take care of his kits more than his father was able to take care of him and his siblings. He hopes that his father will look down and be proud of him. Shadestep always sneaks of to the nursery whenever he has time and loves to play with the kits and care for the queens by bringing them food and fresh bedding. He hopes he doesn't scare the kits, and loves to give them badger rides and play mossball with them. He would love an apprentice of his own, but he isn't sure if he is a good candidate for a mentor role. But he can dream, can't he?
Mate: Wiltedleaf
Crush: Wiltedleaf
Family: Adderstrike - Brother, Ivythroat - Sister, OPEN - Mother, Tigerstep - Father (Deceased)
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:29 am

Cat's Name: Ivythroat
Cat's Previous Names: Ivykit - Ivypaw - Ivythroat
Name Meaning:
Ivy - Mother thought it was a pretty plant before she was born
Throat - For the way she always vocalizes her thoughts and ideas and speaks up for others
Appearance: Light brown tabby she-cat with stunning blue eyes
Sexuality: Female leaning
INDENTATIONIvythroat is the sister of Adderstrike and Shadestep. Their father was killed by a Coyote pack while trying to drive them away from the camp. This was shortly before the trio became apprentices. Ivythroat's mother was heartbroken, but since Shadestep, Adderstrike, and Ivythroat all look a little bit like their father, she was able to pull through her grief to care for her kits, as they were the only part of him she had left. They were well loved and cared for. Ivythroat is way more outspoken than either of her brothers. She is more confrontational and more aggressive and ready to fight for what she believes in where her brothers would prefer to use diplomacy or just stay quiet.
INDENTATIONIvythroat is very protective of her clan, she is open to being friends with anyone but family is most important to her, she will always put her family before anything. She does not stand for the bullying of other cats and often butts heads with Brackenpaw as he like to assert dominance over the other apprentices. Ivythroat is often with her two brothers patrolling, hunting, and training. She is the one who helps Shadestep and does things with him so that he isn't left out, while Adderstride is trying to win the approval of the whole clan, but they support him completely.
INDENTATIONIvythroat wants to have a mate, but she really doesn't want kits. It's not that she dislikes them it's just she has no time to take care of and raise kits right now. True it is made easier by the fact that she likes females and not males so she isn't worried about it unless something unintended happens. Ivythroat seems to always be caught in an argument about something she said, but she doesn't know why what she said was upsetting, she just doesn't really process, which is why her brother Adderstrike takes care of all the diplomatic talking things.
Family: Adderstrike - Brother, Shadestep - Brother, OPEN - Mother, Tigerstep - Father (Deceased)
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:30 am

Cat's Name: Falconflight
Cat's Previous Names: Falconkit - Falconpaw - Falconflight
Name Meaning:
Falcon - for the calm personality
Flight - For the way she it able to 'take flight' in any situation
Appearance: Brownish, light ginger tabby splotched she-cat with dark green eyes
Sexuality: Just likes personality (Is in love with Wingsplash)
INDENTATION Falconflight is a Queen of Sunclan She has three kits, Lynxkit, Strawberrykit and ___kit, they can be a rowdy bunch and since this is Falconflights first litter she is still trying to figure out what she is doing. She loves her kits and dotes on them but not to the point that they are spoiled and not well behaved. Falconflight is a sweet friend and a fierce-some enemy. She is very protective, especially now that she has the mother instincts kicking in. She will always help another if they are in need no matter the clan or status. She is a great cat to talk to if you have issues and don't know how to go about fixing them. She will always give the best advice that she possibly can to help.
INDENTATIONFalconflight new she wanted to be a mother since she was a young apprentice, She always spent so much time in the nursery playing with the kits instead of warrior duties, this got her in trouble quite a bit as a young apprentice. She was always the first to bring food to the queens and kits. and she would play mossball with them and give them badger rides and anything else they wanted to play. Her mate Wingsplash is a gentle and sweet tom, so naturally she was drawn to him even as apprentices. When they became mates they spent most of the time together and whenever they could they would go hunting, on patrols, or even just for walks through the territory together.
INDENTATIONWhen she found out she was having kits she was excited, and happy, but also nervous. She wondered how Wingsplash would feel, however, she wasn't worried that he would be upset. When she told him he was pleased and supported her through all of the pregnancy. When she had them he was the first beside her and stayed with her through it all. Falconflight hopes that she can be a good mother and mate to the kits and to Wingsplash, but she knows the Wingsplash loves her no matter what.
Mate: Wingsplash
Crush: Wingsplash
Kits: Lynxkit, Strawberrykit, and Flamingkit
Family: Siblings are available
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:31 am

Cat's Name: Lynxkit
Name Meaning:
Lynx - she was born with the coloring and little tufts on her ears
Kit - Being under 6 Moons
Cat's Previous Names: Lynxkit
Appearance: Light dusky brown she-cat with light green eyes
Sexuality: To be Decided
INDENTATION There's not much background to Lynx kit as she is very young but already she is full of personality and adventure. She is always getting under the warriors paws and trying to sneak out of camp to prove that she can hunt just fine. She has been carried by the scruff back to camp, mainly by her father Wingsplash. She wants to be just like him when she becomes a warrior, hoping that she gets named after either her father or her mother because they are both amazing. Lynxkit is just an energetic ball of fluff and is the definition of Kitty ADHD. She is everywhere and nowhere all at once, she can be a lot to handle, but she means well, and most of the warriors known that. Her favorite cat in the clan is Shadestep because he gives her badger rides and plays with her all the time and tells her stories.
Mate: None
Crush: None
Family: Strawberrykit - Sister, Flamingkit - Sister, Falconflight - Mother, Wingsplash - Father
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:34 am

Cat's Name: Brackenpaw
Cat's Previous Names: Brackenkit - Brackenpaw - Warrior name (Brackenslide)
Name Meaning:
Bracken - His tabby markings and orange coat give him the appearance
Paw - Is an apprentice
Slide - For how he can cause big changes in the lives of others
Appearance: Reddish brown tabby tom with green eyes
Sexuality: Parades as Hetero but is actually Bisexual/romantic
INDENTATION Brackenpaw is a very interesting cat. He likes to think that he is on top of all the other apprentices because he is 12 Moons, but most cats find him annoying. He is helpful to take on patrols and doing tasks as he still works hard and does his job very well and to the best of his ability. He often exaggerates stories about battles he's been in or hunts he's been on. He braggs about having caught an adder once, he claims it is the one that bit Adderstrike all those moons ago, but no one has told him that the snake is probably long gone before he had the chance to catch it. He looks up to Adderstrike and wants to be more like him and be popular in the clan.
INDENTATION Brackenpaw wants to get a cool warrior name that means something. He wants to earn his name like Adderstride did and not be named after his fur or looks. Although he thinks rather highly of himself in that aspect too. Brackenpaw thinks he is the heartthrob of the apprentices and that every she-cat is in love with him and him alone. He makes this known to everyone so often that most of the clan knows his speech by heart. Secretly the reson he pushes this on everybody is because he thinks he likes toms, but doesn't want anyone to know, when i might not be as well hidden as he thinks. lately he has been chatting and training with Mousepaw, although Brackenpaw insists that he only sees Mousepaw as a friend, deep down he seeks to gain Mousepaws approval and often shows off infront of him without even knowing it himself!
INDENTATIONDeep down Brackenpaws arrogant nautre comes from the fact that he used to be a barncat looked down on by all the others. When he joined Moonclan he started to make a new life and promised himself he would not be looked down on by the other cats. So he forces himself onto other cats to show them that he is not a cat to look down on in any way. He longs for a partner that can love him for who he is and maybe, just maybe, show him how to be a good clanmate.
Clan: Moonclan
Mate: None yet
Crush: Secretly Mousepaw
Mentor: OPEN and Needed
Family: Siblings and/or parents are available
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:44 am

Cat's Name: Shivergale
Cat's Previous Names: Shiverkit, Shiverpaw, Shivergale
Appearance: Mahogany brown classic tabby tom with pale yellow eyes
Sexuality: Undecided
INDENTATIONShivergale was born one of 6 kits. All his other siblings passed shortly after birth, other then his sister Wiltedleaf, but she was very close to going to Starclan. Shivergale disliked his mother for this as long as he could remember. He was told by the medicine cat that the tragedy was due to their mother working herself too hard leading up to their birth. It was made worse by the fact that Wiltedleaf and Shivergale were pretty much abandoned by their mother after that. She left the nursery and went back to doing warrior duties leaving other queens to try and care for the pair of weak and dying siblings. They were cared for and managed to survive their first moon due to the care of every cat in the nursery.
INDENTATIONAs the two grew stronger, they were getting healthy, but then another tragedy struck a bout of whitecough that spread through the camp threatened to take all the hard work and take the two siblings to Starclan. Thankfully, due to Shivergales built of strength he was able to pull through the bout. He remembers vividly being next to his father and praying that Wiltedleaf would live. Their father cared for them, even when they were dying and sick. He was the solid presence in their lives that their mother never gave them. Shivergale tried hard to push his apprentice ceremony back as he wanted to be made an apprentice with Wiltedleaf right by his side. To show their mother that they are more than sickly cats. But as Wiltedleaf's health turned worse, his father encouraged him to start his training and he could help her when she was made a warrior. Even when he was very busy with training, Shivergale always found time to go see his sister. He was by her side 99% of always and even slept in the medicine den, curled around her. Refusing to leave her side unless it was for training.
INDENTATIONWhen she finally was made an apprentice at 15 moons, Shivergale pushed his warrior name back as far as he could, by showing that he wasn't ready to become a warrior. He helped his sister along the way, teaching her the lessons that he had learned, their father, being her mentor, helped Shivergale with this. They trained hard together and he sacrificed much for her, and would do it all again to save her. They were named warriors at the same time which was a huge moment for them both. The first cat to welcome them was indeed their father, the three shared a close bonding time strengthening their relationships. To this day, Shivergale does not associate with his so called mother in any way unless he has to. Most cats know and accept it so they are rarely put on patrols of hunting parties together. Shivergale feels a strong sense of protection towards Wiltedleaf and would do anything for her
Family: Wiltedleaf - Sister, Carpmouth (Father npc), Dawnbloom (Mother npc)[/center]
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:46 am

Cat's Name: Adderstrike
Name Meaning:
Adder - Survived an adder attack as a kit
Strike - His ability to make an impression on every cat he meets
Cat's Previous Names: Darkkit - Adderkit - Adderpaw - Adderstrike
Appearance: Dark brown tabby tom with VERY Light ice blue eyes, white chest, belly, face, and tail tip
Sexuality: Open to any and all genders, he goes off personality May take one of each (Born male and born female can be trans tho :D)
INDENTATIONAdderstrike is a very loyal and energetic cat. his father was killed by a Coyote pack while trying to drive them away from the camp. This was shortly before he became an apprentice. Adderstrike's mother was heartbroken, but since Adderstrike looked a little bit like his father, she was able to pull through her grief to care for her kit, as he were the only part of him she had left. He were well loved and cared for, Adderstrike becoming quite the social butterfly and gentleman. He loves to charm other cats with his good looks and sweet personality, but when it comes to love, he is oblivious, but he would really like a mate that he could call his own whether that be another tom, a she-cat or both. But he just doesn't seem to notice if another cat is flirting with him.
INDENTATIONOriginally born as Darkkit, Adderstrike was bit by an adder just above his eye and is now blind in his right eye. He came very close to death as a kit, as the adders venom threatened to take him to Starclan. He managed to pull through it was thought that it was a miracle. Adderstrike's mother took this as a sign from star clan that her son was destined for something more. She was the one who requested to change his Name from Dark to Adder in honor of his experience with death and his ability to overcome it. He does like his name and he thinks that it suits him, making him stronger and ready to prove that just because he's half blind does not make him useless. Adderstrike is diplomatic preferring to talk rather then resprt to violence, but is still a strong opponent and a fierce warrior with honed fighting skills.
Clan: Lynxclan
Family: Fallenpetal (Deceased) - Mother, Tigerflame (Deceased) - Father
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:47 am

Cat's Name: Ivythroat
Cat's Previous Names: Ivykit - Ivypaw - Ivythroat
Name Meaning:
Ivy - Mother thought it was a pretty plant before she was born
Throat - For the way she always vocalizes her thoughts and ideas and speaks up for others
Appearance: Light brown tabby she-cat with stunning blue eyes
Sexuality: Female leaning
INDENTATIONIvythroat is a very outspoken cat. She says what she is thinking sometimes to her downfall of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.She has never been as good at diplomatic and talking like Adderstrike, but she might perhaps be more social then him. Most cats can easily find her to be too much, but the conversation will never be boring talking to her. She can come up the the most elaborate stories for the kits to listen to and can be found playing with them when not doing her warrior duties. She might be older than a new warrior but she has the energy of a kitten.
INDENTATIONIvythroat would rather be doing something than nothing. The clan found her as a kit, abandoned in the forest and no one could find her parents. This has not kept her from showing her clan that she is a hard working cat who will give everything for her clan mates. Being so busy with proving herself, she has not had time to think about a mate or starting a family, but deep down it is something that she would love to do, but she simply doesn't have the time. If you make Ivythroat angry, you will know about, she is not one to stay silent when there is injustice, she does not put up with special treatments and believes that all cats need to earn their names and positions, not just be given them.
Clan: Lynxclan
Family: Unknown/None
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me