โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜† ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ

A place to store your roleplay character information.

โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜† ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ

Postby mantaphase » Mon May 17, 2021 10:54 am

๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ '๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ก โ˜†โ˜†โ•ฎ

Image๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ !!

โ™ฆโ™ฆ index
what do i put here
Last edited by mantaphase on Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

i'm phase โ˜† they/he โ˜Ž๏ธ | ๐Ÿ’ฐ | ๐Ÿ’พ | ๐Ÿ’›
actually your skin condition is beautiful

โ˜†
โ˜†
โ˜†
โ˜†
โ˜†
โ˜†
โ˜†
โ˜†
YOU'RE LIGHT neR< AREN'T YOU?
๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“ž YOU'VE GOT THE [[LIGHT.]]
WHY DON'T YOU โค๏ธ [[Show it off?]]
mantaphase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

miri

Postby mantaphase » Mon May 17, 2021 11:22 am

miriam tenzin song
goes by miri ;; commonly known as the riverperson
xxage;; 19
xxgender;; female (any pronouns)
xxsexuality;; lesbian/asexual
xxspecies;; human
--
xxappearance;; pale skin, delicate features, and thin brown hair that he keeps tied in a braid or bun. dark brown eyes. about 5' 3" and 115 lbs. he wears jeans and a slightly-too-large hoodie under a dark blue hooded cloak, which he wears to disguise his species among the monsters he serves.
--
xxpersonality;; they are kind at heart, if slightly mischievous, and enjoy passing on their "wisdom" to those they ferry around the underground. they live to serve and to sing, and often hum melodies they remember from their own world. in their mind, the ferry service is not just a job, but also a pastime and a gift to the monsters they've come to love. they wouldn't say they have "friends", really, but they do enjoy the company of certain travelers. they live in solitude in various hidden caves throughout the underground, and even though it can sometimes be lonely, they appreciate the quiet and secrecy that comes with their lifestyle - as well as the legends they hear from their patrons.
--
xxbackstory;; miriam song left home at fourteen years old on a hiking trip with her friends. during an adventure to the heart of the infamous mt. ebott, to see if the stories were true, miri's companions were taken by creatures in a dim hallway. miri escaped, hiding near the home of an old woman (nanny goat?) who didn't notice her presence until she had gone out the back door to a new life of anonymity and isolation.

fc by motoki tonn.
Last edited by mantaphase on Mon May 24, 2021 8:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
mantaphase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

miri ;; relations

Postby mantaphase » Mon May 17, 2021 1:16 pm

miriam tenzin song ;; relationships
โ™ง neutral | โ™ข positive | โ™ค negative | โ™ก romantic | โ˜ผ friends | โ˜พ enemies

name | icon | description

image by javier martinez
Last edited by mantaphase on Mon May 24, 2021 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
mantaphase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aubrey

Postby mantaphase » Mon May 24, 2021 7:06 am

๐š๐ฎ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ
also goes by bree
xl๐š๐ ๐ž;; 22 - born september 30
xx๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ;; nonbinary (they/them)
xx๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ;; trixic/asexual
xx๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ;; absolute athleticism
--
xx๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž;; teal skin with dark sunspots, large fins covering ears, and white eyes with turquoise sclerae. their eyes glow when they're excited or agitated. they've bleached their hair beyond any shadow of color - it's brittle, wiry, and almost snow-white. they don't eat enough for their quick metabolism, so they're much skinnier than could be expected from all the time they spend swimming. they're well-muscled for their size, though. they stand at 6'2" and about 135 lbs, with large hands and feet. a fairly recent scar marks their left cheekbone, and older ones run down their spine and forearms. their fins are slightly torn around the edges.
--
xx๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ;; since they were a child, aubrey has possessed unnatural strength and flexibility. at their best, they can swim at up to 12 mph. their stamina is also admirable, but they need over 4,000 calories a day to sustain this energy. if they don't get enough food and rest, they're easily exhausted.
--
xx๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ;; for their intimidating height and power, aubrey is remarkably friendly. they love being surrounded by people, though they're so conflict-avoidant that they struggle to form lasting relationships. they're a bit of a yes-man. they're known around eden for their insistence on helping - as long as they're useful, they're happy. or, not having a breakdown, at least. even fifteen years after they came to the village, they have no concept of personal privacy, but not in the way one would think. they abhor getting to know people or asking personal questions ("I don't want to impose..."), but they've never formed boundaries regarding themself. they'll offer you everything they are, then worry they've offended you when you tell them to be their own person. often, the only way to learn what they really think of you is to ask the village children - they're the only ones aubrey is honest with.
--
xx๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ;; aubrey has only vague memories of the seven years before they came to eden. what little they've been able to recall tells them they were cared for. the food wasn't bad, and they had a little mermaid doll. they remember that they were special, and that being special meant they had to be very, very good. this might have been when they acquired their older scars. these days, they spend their time supplying eden with fish and crustaceans - when they're not singing or telling stories to the children.

story: stargazer3000's escaping eden. fc by baydews.
Last edited by mantaphase on Mon May 24, 2021 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
mantaphase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aubrey ;; relations

Postby mantaphase » Mon May 24, 2021 7:37 am

๐š๐ฎ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ;; relationships
โ™ง neutral | โ™ข positive | โ™ค negative | โ™ก romantic | โ˜ผ friends | โ˜พ enemies

๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž | icon | description

| image by ๐š๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง