gw's OC storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Violetmoon/Litheflower

Postby greatwoman » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:29 pm

Name: Violetmoon
Pronouns: She/Her
Sex/Gender identity: Female
Rank: Queen/care-taker (will return to being a shoreguard once her kits are apprenticed)
Clan: Lakeclan
Fur Color/Pattern & eye color: Long haired dilute tortoiseshell with green eyes
Personality: Sweet and motherly, but she has a fierce protective streak for any clanmates, especially kits.
Sexuality/Romantic Alignment: Straight
Disability/scars (if any): She has a nick in her ear and a few scars on her body that are mostly covered up by her long fur.
Family: two kits to be submitted and played by JaggedThroat and Queenkiara. Father of her kits is unknown.
Background: Violetmoon has dedicated her whole life to being a warrior, but from a very young age she knew she wanted to have kits someday. When she had been a warrior for only a few moons, she met a loner and fell in love with him. She considered leaving the clan to be with him, but when he found out she was having his kits he ran away and she never saw him again. Violetmoon was devastated, but she loved the kits with her whole heart. She had two kits, a Tom and a she-cat, but the she-cat was born weak and only survived a day. The Tom was stronger, but he died too when he caught greencough at less than a moon old. For a long time afterwards she resisted the idea of having more kits, she didn’t want to just replace the ones she lost. But she has slowly recovered from her grief and now is ready to be a mother again, though she is terrified something will happen to this litter too.
Last edited by greatwoman on Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Poppydawn

Postby greatwoman » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:30 pm

Name: Poppykit
Clan: Caveclan
Role: Kit
Pronouns: she/her
Sex: female
Sexuality/Romantic Alignment: too young
Description: A tiny calico and white she-kit with fluffy fur and blue eyes (eyes will change to gold as she gets older)
Personality: energetic and squirrley (will develop more as she gets older)
History: Born to Nectarcloud in Caveclan
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Scarletwing

Postby greatwoman » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:32 pm

Name: Scarlet
Pronouns: She/her and They/them
Sex: Female
Romantic Alignment: Bisexual, leans more towards females but could be won over by a tom
Clan: The Fallen Ones
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Mate: None
Littermates: None
Other family members: none
Friends: Open
Associates: Open
Enemies: Open
Personality: Scarlet is a beautiful she-cat with a barbed tongue. She is very opinionated, she can have a short temper and attack with words, and isn't above physical fights to prove a point or settle an argument. She doesn't trust easily, but once her trust is earned she is a friend. However, her loyalty only extends to those who are useful to her, she will follow until she isn't happy with her reward, then she will move on.
Strengths: strong-willed, confident
weaknesses: temperamental, blunt
Backstory: She was born as a rogue, and lived with her parents until she was old enough to hunt for herself, then they abandoned her. She had to figure out how to fight and survive on her own. When she was not much older than a new apprentice, she met a seemingly kind tom, Luna, and he helped her survive, but it didn't take long before he became lazy and made her do all the hunting for both of them. Being naive and not wanting to be on her own again, Scarlet did what he wanted to keep the peace. They traveled and lived together for several moons, then she met a tom from Mistclan. They became friends, he even helped her hunt sometimes, and he wanted her to become his mate and come live in the clans. When she told Luna about her plan to join the clans, he became violent. He threatened that if she tried to leave him he would hurt her so she couldn't leave. She left anyways, and he attacked her. She was able to fight him off and run, but not without being badly injured. She ran to find Mistclan and they helped her heal her injuries, but wouldn't let her join the clan. She begged them to give her a chance, and asked her new mate to stand up for her, but he told her that because she had ugly scars he didn't want to be her mate any more. She left clan territory and tried to find Luna again to apologize and be with him again, but she couldn't find him, so she has been wandering alone outside of clan territory fending for herself.
Character design: Scarlet is long and graceful with long, light tan colored fur and no white markings. She has hazel eyes. She has scars on her neck and face that are not covered by her fur.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me