Sora Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Sora Storage

Postby sorashinny » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:30 am

My storage, please no posting.
Thank you

Hello there,
I've been feeling like doing some 1x1 role plays.
I would like to RP on Discord.
A bit of info on me. I don't have the best grammar or spelling but I am on most days, and I mirror post pretty well, from five sentences to Four paragraphs. It just depends on what I'm given to work with and how much world-building we are doing.
I am an adult and would only like to play with an adult.
Lgbtq+

What I'll do:
• Make multi-paragraph responses between 1-5 paragraphs depending on what you give me to work with.
• Send fast responses/ or every other day.
• I don't mind talking in (speak) to help with the story.
• Willing to help add or create a story/or play more than one character.
• I do prefer romances in the story, I can do, M/M, M/F, F/F, and Other.

What I'd like you to do:
• Respond at least every other day.
• Be somewhat literate with your responses.
• PLEASE don't send me one-sentence responses, it doesn't give me enough to work with.
• Able to come up with twists and help with the plot and help play other side charterers as needed.

Things I'm willing to role-play:

Random
• Anything to do with the supernatural, vampires, werewolves, Demons, etc
• Soul mates (marking, imprinting, first words)
• Gangsters or Mafia
• Emperor and concubines
• Horror Ideas
• Gods/Goddesses
• 7 Sins or 4 Horseman
• Vikings/Valkyries
• Reincarnation lovers
• more just ask

Cannon
Star Wars!! I am craving this!!! (I love the Clone Wars, but I'm open to most of Star Wars)
•TMNT(movies or some TV shows)
• Phantom of the Opera
• Supernatural (TV Show)
• Alien Vs Predator
• Batman or Villains (Joker, Scarecrow, Bruce, OC, I'm open, TV Show or movies)
• Hellraiser
• Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
• Horror Romance (ie: Friday The 13th, Elm Street, Dracula, IT, The Mummy, Silent Hill)
• Hannibal (TV Show)
• John Wick
• Alpha omega/ Mercy Thomason novels
• more just ask, If you have a plot in mind, just let me know.

What I won't do?
• Just animals
• Just normal day humans/day life
• Warrior cats
• Some anime (RWBY, One Piece, Others, just ask)

Pretty open and willing to work on something. ^.^
Last edited by sorashinny on Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:17 am, edited 24 times in total.
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sora Storage

Postby sorashinny » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:35 am

Name: Lucian MorningStar

Nickname(s): Satan Pawn, Little Lord, (Little Star, By his Mother)

Sexuality: Bi

Powers: Demon of Lust and Power
Has the powers of Incubuses and High ranked Demons.
Inspire Lust in others, whether it is the lust for the flesh or food or blood or power.
He will grow more and more powerful with the more people/things he has under his control.
Other Demonic powers-Shape changing, light mind control/mind possessing, Fast Healing, fast travel, Hell gates, and others. (most powers only work on mortals, not on angels)

Species: High Ranked Demon

Crush: n/a

Family:
-Father: Lucifer MorningStar (Satan)
-Mother: Lilith (Succubus- Mother or monsters, the first demon)
-Older Half Brother: Victor MorningStar, succession to the throne, Demon of Wrath and War. (His Mother is the Demon of Calamity and Destruction)

Personality: Lucian is wild and mean, like a wolf forced to fight in a pit of dogs. He is more prone to mess with someone's mind, like playing with his food before he kills it. He loves to Party and will laugh as others get hurt or killed. He is proud and doesn't take to being ordered around, he also enjoys pranging high-rank council members. He will only calm his rage or blood lust for his Mother.

History: As Satan's second son, Lucian has been able to get away with a lot of mischiefs and slacking off. And as part Incubuses he is looked down on as a lowly Lust demon. Even though his father is the King himself, a lot of other demons think of him as a joke, Then he awakens his other power and became a demon of Power. The more he grew the more powerful he became, and the more he killed or seduced. His older brother Victor sees Lucien as a joke and a mom's boy. The brothers will often fight when they see each other. every time Lucien loses and almost dies, his Mother is the only one that stops his half-brother Victor from killing him. A lot changed for Lucian when he got his soul Mate mark. for the first time, he began to Hope, hope that someone would be able to love him and was made for him. But that hope started dieing out after a year when he was unable to find his mate. Another year passed and he became enraged and evil, not caring for anything but his mother, and he decided to go to the mortal realm and make havoc.

Human Form:

Demon form:
Looks:
height: 6’6

Other:
Likes: Silk, Wolves, Fire, Sleeping for a long time, fighting, Blood, his mother, Books, and booze
Dislikes: Priests, Angels, Humans, his brother, Cherries, and root beer.
Last edited by sorashinny on Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorashinny » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:36 am

WIP

-Name: Luke Dawn

-Sexuality: Bi

-Appearance:

Human:

Wolf:
[removed]

-Family:
Father- Retired Alpha, Age 300+ Name: Alister Dawn
Mother- Dead, Name: Rose Waters
Stepmother- Alive, Age 130 Name: Anastasia Dawn
Half-Sister- Alive, Age 7 Name: Lily Dawn

-Personality:Luke is an Alpha male in all a sense, he will not take beef from anyone. He is strict with his rule, but he is strict for the right reason, to keep the Pack safe. Luke is willing to forgive but will never forget those who have wronged him or what is his. He is strong-willed and loves his pack with fierce loyalty. Luke is also genital and kind to those in need or animals, most animals are terrified of Werewolves, but he was a way with animals and gaining their loyalty. Luke is known for carrying the world on his shoulder so others do not have to.

-Past: Luke's past is old, surrounded by time and haze. He has always dreaded the day he would find his Soulmate, he has tried to take lovers over the years but they never work, and he is reminded too much of his mother.
His mother Rose and his father Alister were not married when love brought them together. Rose was a born Wolf but was sickly, she fell in love with Alister under the cherry blossom trees. It lasted for good years, she became pregnant with Luke and they were happy, but around the time Luke was 10, a human came into their lives. It was Anastasia, she had come from a trip to America from Italy. As soon as Alister has seen her, he knew she was his mate. It was like all the love he held for Luke's mother vanished into this other woman. Time led on and Alister turned Anastasia into a Wolf, then he told Rose that she was his mate. It broke her heart and soul, even with Luke trying to take care of her, she died shortly after Alister abandoned her.
Luke never forgave his father for killing his mother, and he never loved Anastasia, and that is why he dreads meeting his soul mate.
Last edited by sorashinny on Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorashinny » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:37 am

WIP
Last edited by sorashinny on Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorashinny » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:38 am

WIP

Name: Coal Iornwood
Looks: Image
Wolf: [removed]
Personality: Coal is Alpha in every scene of the world. He is strict and hard on his pack, but he also loves and cares for them. He knows when to be a foundation for others in his life and when to be a shoulder to cry on. To Coal the pack is always first, he runs a tight ship, and often carries the stress and burdens off all those close to him. He is very protective of the younger pups and greatly respects the elderly. He will not hesitate to help/protect those under his care, but he is willing to always listen to those around him. Coal also has quite a temper so beware.
History: Coal is from a very long line of alphas, dating back to one of the first werewolves. As such he was born and raised that his pack is first and his need comes second. His father died a few years ago, passing his legauseing to coal when he was 20 and has been running his pack scene. with his Uncle as a helping hand. His uncle Lace has wanted to be alpha for a long time and he challenged Coal to that right when Coal's father died, but he lost the fight, and has wanted to rule still and is waiting for the day Coal messes up.
Scar/Tattoos/extra: A long scar on his hip to his knee from the fight with his uncle. A tattoo of a wolf standing in a Nordic circle on his chest.
Family:
Mother: Alive
Father: Dead
Uncle: Alive
Uncles son: Alive
Aunt: Dead

Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Engaged: Isabella Waterway
Interesting fact: Coal is engaged to Isabella Waterway the daughter of the neighboring pack alpha, Markus Waterway, their family has been peaceful for years, and have married each other pack, but Coal's father set an arranged marriage between them before she died, insuring the bloodlines. Coal is not interested in the female but is willing to uphold his father's wishes, and they are to be married.
Pack: The Iornwood Pack
Last edited by sorashinny on Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorashinny » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:16 pm

Character Name:
Max Nightly

Power, In Depth:
Max can manipulate her tattoos and make them come to life and can control them. They can be around any size as long as it isn’t bigger than her body. Another part of her power is that she can make her tattoos disappear so when her body is filled with tattoos she will make them disappear and put more on. She has over 100 tattoos. She can also manipulate the artwork that she makes for the customers. She can make them come out of her paintings or drawings.

Description
Max has pale skin, but a pinkish tone. She has long black hair that goes to her mid-back. Her eyes are bright green. She is about 5‘4 and very skinny. She is always full of tattoos, the only ones that she will not disappear from are the ones over her eyes that make Xs.

Personality:
Max is a very loud individual, she loves to hang out with friends and have fun. She is not one for parties but she loves to crash them. She loves to be in your face and loves to make people mad to see their reactions. When she is in a bad mood Max will blow something up to get cheery. But when she is in a good mood she loves playing with her tattoo animals.

History:
Maxes' father owned a tattoo shop when she was younger, and she loved helping out whenever she could. Her mother had died in childbirth, but luckily her father didn’t hate her for it. When Max decided to get her first tattoo at 17, her father Dexter put it on her. Her first tattoo was a snake on her arm, it looked so real that she stared into its eyes, as it came to life and attacked her father. Scared and surprised she ran away, as her father killed the snake and it appeared back onto her arm. She ran and ran entail she was recruited to the school when she was 18 and has been there ever since.

Job: She is an artist and entertainer. (She sells the artwork to the customers and entertains the customers with the art, and when they take the art home it won't come to life.)
Last edited by sorashinny on Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorashinny » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:42 pm

Character Name:
Harley Quinn, Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel

Sexuality:
Bi

The Joker, acrobatics, cute accessories, hyenas, and weaponry. Messing with people. Stealing, causing chaos, and breakfast egg cheese sandwiches.

Dislikes:
When Mista J is being mean to her. Other men think they are better than her. Running out of bullets, Hotdogs, Arkham.

"Power", In Depth:
Expert gymnast, Enhanced strength, durability, stamina, reflexes, and agility, Skilled hand-to-hand combatant, Weapons proficiency, Genius level intellect.

Personality:
Completely unhinged. Harley can flip from demure to rage-filled at the drop of a hat. Though at first, she seems sweet, giddy, and girlish, that’s just one side of Harley’s personality. She’s also vicious, violent, and a fierce fighter. There’s little rhyme or reason to Harley’s moods, which makes her impossible to predict. But above all, Harley strives to enjoy life. Of course, for a supervillain, “enjoying life” often means committing heinous crimes. But as she scoffs, “We're bad guys, it's what we do.”

History:
Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum, and after meeting the Joker she became his frequent accomplice after falling in madly in love with him, she takes on the name Harley Quinn after she jumps into the same vat of chemicals that changed the Joker. A few years pass and she is still in a twisted love affair with the Joker off and on. The relationship ranges from intense love to The Joker trying to kill or sacrifice her. And slowly Harley is realizing that he doesn't really love her.

Last edited by sorashinny on Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorashinny » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:30 pm

Name: Obi-wan Kenobi

Nickname(s): Obi, Ben, Kenobi, The Negotiator.

Looks:

Sexuality: Straight

Powers: The Force
Control over the Light Side of the Force(Including Telekinesis, Force jump/Dash, Empathy, Force Visions, slight Mind control, and others). Skilled Jedi master and also a warrior, Skilled in lightsaber dueling
Skilled Strategist, Expert Pilot. And last but not least Sass.

Species: Human

Crush: n/a...Satine Kryze, an old flame.

Family:
The order does not believe in attachments......But...
Late Master: Qui-Gon Jinn
Former Padawan: Anakin Skywalker
Anakin's Padawan: Ahsoka Tano
A blood brother he doesn't remember much of at all.

Personality:
Obi-Wan exhibited a dry sense of humor and sarcastic wit, with a rebellious nature, and had to deal with much emotional anxiety.
In his later years, Obi-Wan became brave, humble, modest, soft-spoken, loyal, moral, honorable, calm, level-headed, patient, peaceful, selfless, sassy, cautious, kind, caring, serious, responsible, self-disciplined, slightly headstrong, though he retained some of his former cynicism.
when it comes to his old Padawan he is easily flustered and put on edge as Anakin gets under his skin so easily.

History: Kenobi was born on the planet Stewjon in 57 BBY. He was Force-sensitive, and therefore taken from his family and inducted into the Jedi Order as a child. Raised in the Jedi Temple on the planet Coruscant, Kenobi was assigned to Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. In 32 BBY, Kenobi attained the rank of Jedi Knight by defeating the Sith Lord Darth Maul during the Invasion of Naboo. He also chose to train Anakin Skywalker—the prophesied Chosen One who was destined to destroy the Sith and restore balance to the Force—having promised Jinn who died in the lightsaber duel against Maul.

Other:
Likes: The order, The Force, A good cup of Caf or booze, alone time to train in the force,

Dislikes: Flying, Anakin attitude, Sith, breaking the Jedi code, Battle droids, Guns so uncivilized.
Last edited by sorashinny on Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorashinny » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:36 pm

Username: Sorashinny
OC Name: Delta Nova
Height: 5 foot
Species: Miraluka
Saber: single Green saber

History:
Delta was once the Padawan of Jocasta Nu, the head librarian of the Jedi Archives. Her master before her disappearance copied most of the Jedi knowledge and holocrons and left them with Delta to watch over as the new librarian on the planet of Tython under the eyes of the new three Jedi Masters. Delta while not much of an aggressive fighter contains a high force sensitivity due to her race and sharp mind. After picking up multiple languages and remembering anything she read or heard Jocasta Nu picked her for her Padawan. Spending years focusing on learning all she could from reading the force around others and interpreting the holocrons and the hidden knowledge has left her weak in fighting and saber skills, but strong in the force itself and quite nimble.

Personality:
Delta much prefers peace and reading to fighting or training. While she can fight with a saber Delta would rather try to talk and negotiate with the others than let it come to violence. Delta is not shy but is quiet and will often contemplate before speaking, as she doesn't speak often when she does others tend to heed her words of wisdom. She tries to immolate what she thinks a true Jedi should be like, like the Master of old like Master Yoda or her own master Jocasta. She can come across as cold or aloof due to being lost in the force. Due to her race, Delta covers her eyes just like the others before her and can become very touchy when others try to remove her blindfold.

Reference Image:

Appearance:
Delta is a Miraluka and as such has no eyes, just gaping holes so she keeps them covered with a headpiece/blindfold. Her hair is like most of her race a pale blond that is almost white, due to spending most of her time in the Jedi archives her normally tan skin of her race is quite pale and almost a sickly color due to not being in the sun.

Extra:
The Miraluka were a Near-Human species that differed from Humans in that they lacked eyes, only retaining vestigial eye sockets, and perceived the environment around them through Force sight instead of regular vision. This vision was so strong that if a Miraluka looked upon a Jedi or Sith, they could "see" Force radiating off them. The strength of a Miraluka's connection to the Force varied by individual.
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorashinny » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:05 am

Name: Severus Snape

Nickname(s): Professor, traitor, Half-Blood Prince, Snivellus, Sev.

Looks:

Sexuality: Straight

Powers:
Severus Snape was an extremely powerful and very knowledgeable wizard, showing proficient talent in many different areas of magic — he had an encyclopedic knowledge and proficiency in potions, was incredibly talented in Legilimency, and was the only Death Eater capable of producing a Patronus Charm.

Wand:
Crafted from ebony from the Connemara mountains and a hardly-ever seen triple core: a phoenix tailfeather and the heartstrings of a Romanian ridgeback and a kelpie, it was an extremely powerful combination, temperamental with any other wizard who might have tried it, even Tom Riddle himself.

Species: Wizard

Crush: n/a... Lily Evans

Personality:
Snape is generally depicted as being cold, calculating, precise, sarcastic, and bitter. He strongly dislikes Harry and often insults him by insulting his father James. He often has greasy hair and smells like potion ingredients. He has a dislike of students in general but has a softer spot for Slytherin kids. He will go out of his way to punish students just to be mean and keep up appearances. As Dumberdor's spy, he has to be harsher to those around him to not draw suspicion. But maybe there is more to him than meets the eye.

History:
Severus Snape eventually joined the ranks of Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters. His actions as a Death Eater are largely unknown, though he quickly became an important Death Eater in Voldemort's inner circle. He was the spy responsible for informing Voldemort about the prophecy foretelling his downfall. Snape eavesdropped on an interview for Divination Professor Sybill Trelawney and Albus Dumbledore at the Hog's Head Inn. Severus suffered terrible remorse when Voldemort decided that Harry Potter was the subject of the prophecy and that Lily Evans, the woman whom he always loved, was now in danger as a result of his actions. He begged Voldemort to spare her, who agreed. However, knowing that he could not leave Lily's safety in the hands of someone who could turn back at his word on a mere whim and that Lily would probably defend her child to the last breath, Snape also approached Albus Dumbledore to ask him to save Lily. After she died Snape became a double agent for Dumbledore and took the job as Potion Master at Hogwarts and has lived his days in despair due to his choices.

Other:

Blood statues: Half-Blood
Patronus: Doe

Books, Scotch or Fire-Whisky, being alone, practicing dark arts, lilies, the dark, Slytherin, being smarter than everyone else.

Dislikes:
Harry/James Potter, the Sun, Students, Teaching, Pink or bright colors, Loud noises, Gryffindors.
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me