♥ - so let's waste away together with the only time we have

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby haunteds0ng » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:04 pm

This is where I'm going to put my characters! c: Please don't post here
haunteds0ng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haunteds0ng » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:47 pm

Res for later organization
haunteds0ng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haunteds0ng » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:51 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
` ` long/short quote here ` `

name;; Patches Patchbriar

age;; 40 moons

gender;; Female

rank;; Warrior

desired rank;; Queen

appearance;; Mostly white cat with brown tabby patches and light hazel eyes

personality;; She tends to be on the quieter side of things, always preferring to mediate rather than pick a fight even if it's over something a little more concerning. Although with that, she won't say anything if something is bothering her, never wanting to show anyone how she feels.

history;; She was born to rogues, her mother wasn’t alive long enough for her to remember her, and her father never once mentioned her. Her father had tried to raise the two by himself, although he had to ask for help from another rogue, and eventually left them with her. Flame became their adoptive mother, and raised them as if she was their real mother, only hurting the siblings more when she had died of an unknown illness. So they left, eventually joining into a clan and being renamed.

sexuality;; Bisexual

romantic interest;; Open

mate;; None

offspring;; None

kindred;; Rose (Mother), Charlie (Father), Magpiehop (Brother), Flame (Adoptive Mother)

others;; None

haunteds0ng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haunteds0ng » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:20 am

name;; Johnny Magpiehop

age;; 40 moons

gender;; Male

rank;; Warrior

desired rank;; Achieved

appearance;; Black and white cat with hazel eyes

personality;; He is nearly the opposite of his sister, always tending to be very loud and optimistic. He is a bundle of energy, and seems to never run out of it with how often he’s found greeting others. With that, he can be incredibly oblivious and naive, and he can never tell if anyone is being sarcastic or passive aggressive. He's not very closed off emotionally, and loves to help out when and where he can.

history;; He was born to rogues, along with his sister, with their mother having been ill when she was expecting. After they were born, their mother had passed shortly after only growing weaker and weaker. The two don't remember her in the least, with their father refusing to say anything about her. Their father had to ask for help raising the kits from another rogue who could nurse them. She became their adoptive mother, and raised them as her own, after she had lost her own litter of kits. It wasn't all that long ago when Flame had passed away from an unknown illness, and they had no one to stay for so they left, eventually joining the clan.

sexuality;; Bisexual

romantic interest;; Open

mate;; None

offspring;; None

kindred;; Rose (Mother), Charlie (Father), Patchbriar (Sister), Flame (Adoptive Mother)

others;; None

haunteds0ng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haunteds0ng » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:47 pm

name;; Sparta Smokesting

age;; 74 moons

gender;; Female

rank;; Deputy

desired rank;; Achieved

appearance;; Small dark tabby cat with green eyes and a white patch on her chest

personality;; She is incredibly hardworking, and cannot stand being cooped up for long, even if it's what's best for her. She can have quite a temper for anyone who judges her for her past and not what she's done now. She is usually serious, and doesn't have a clue if anyone is interested in her.

history;; She was born a loner around a twolegplace, her mother had abandoned her litter of kits next to a twoleg den. The twoleg had noticed the three kits and took them to her brother's family, without actually stating it. The kits were found on their porch and taken in, but they could only keep one so the twoleg parents let their daughter choose. Which happened to be Sparta, formerly known as Molly. She only stayed for a few moons before managing to escape after being taken to the cutter, losing most of her claws and her ability to bear kits. Now, she spends her days working for the clan, doing everything she can.

sexuality;; Heterosexual

romantic interest;; Open

mate;; Open

offspring;; None

kindred;; Viola (Mother), Maxie (Father), Blake (Brother), Amos (Brother)

others;; She's sterile, and has short claws.

haunteds0ng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haunteds0ng » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:39 pm

` ` When the fires, when the fires have surrounded you
And the whole wide world's comin' after you
I've got blood, I've got blood on my name ` `

name;; Darkkit, Darkpaw, Darkfeathers

age;; 43 moons

gender;; Male

rank;; Curer

desired rank;; Elder

appearance;; Average sized black tom with short fur and pale yellow eyes

personality;; Due to his history, he is known to have a thick skin, and can be rude and blunt especially if the situation doesn't exactly call for it. He is one of the last cats to go to for comfort, because he will not sugarcoat anything, but some seem to like that he's honest despite his work. He truthfully hates what he does, and would simply quit if it weren't such a large tradition of the clan.

history;; He was born outside of the clan, and was only found because the former curer had been retrieving herbs and smelled blood. He was found with his parents already dead, with only him and his sister as the survivors of whatever had occurred. Some assume it was the clan, others think it was other rogues, since there was no fox or badger scent around them. He knew that his parents were gone by the time he was old enough to understand, due to all of the gossiping about them. He had wanted to train as a warrior, despite the curer having had a vision of him as the next curer, so he refused. For a few moons, he trained as such and with his sister until there'd been a fox on the territory. Of course, he wanted to protect her, and he lost his leg and nearly died from the fox as she'd escaped. He was forced to train as the next curer once he was healed, although he'd hated it. His mentor had died when he himself was only 22 moons old, having barely learned enough to take over. His job takes most of his time, so even as he could have gotten a mate, he hadn't been able to.

sexuality;; Demisexual

romantic interest;; Open

mate;; Open

offspring;; None

kindred;; Viola (Mother), Maxie (Father), Blake (Brother), Newtblossom (Sister)

others;; He has a stump for one of his back legs, break tradition.

haunteds0ng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haunteds0ng » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:04 pm

` ` Just settle down this beating heart
And hold me close right from the start
You set my world on fire but I can't explain
There's no light to guide me if you're not the flame ` `

name;; Newtkit, Newtpaw, Newtblossom

age;; 43 moons

gender;; Female

rank;; Warrior

desired rank;; Queen

appearance;; Average sized tortoiseshell cat with short fur and pale green eyes

personality;;

history;; She was born outside of the clan, and was only found because the former curer had been retrieving herbs and smelled blood. She was found with her parents already dead, with only her and her brother as the survivors of whatever had occurred. Some assume it was the clan, others think it was other rogues, since there was no fox or badger scent around them. She knew that their parents were gone by the time he was old enough to understand, due to all of the gossiping about them. She had been training as a warrior with her brother for a few moons, until there'd been a fox on the territory. He jumped in front of her, letting her escape, and she ran as fast as she could to get help. She was terrified that her mistake could cost her brother his life, and it did, but not the way she expected. They grew apart, and she blamed herself for him becoming a curer. Eventually, she grew close to another warrior at the same time as the former curer had passed. It wasn't long before they were mates in leafbare, and she was expecting kits. But something went wrong as she was expecting, as nearly all of her kits had been born stillborn, all but her son. He had been born different, and something was wrong with his heart, so her brother had taken him for a moment to check what was wrong. Her son was returned to her, and her brother had told her it was his heart and it had stopped and there was nothing anyone could do. Not even a moon later, her mate had left the clan for an unknown reason. It's taken time, but she has moved on from the loss of her kits and mate.

sexuality;; Demisexual

romantic interest;; Open

mate;; Brightnose, Open

offspring;; Featherkit (Daughter), Honeykit (Daughter), Blazekit (Son)

kindred;; Viola (Mother), Maxie (Father), Blake (Brother), Darkfeathers (Brother)

others;; Break tradition.

haunteds0ng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haunteds0ng » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:33 pm

` ` Are you drifting way beyond what's normal?
'Cause 'round your mind rings the words that they would say?
When you go home everything looks different
And you're scared of being left behind ` `

name;; Thornkit, Thornpaw, Thornpad

age;; 8 moons

gender;; Male

rank;; Apprentice

desired rank;; Achieved

appearance;; Long-furred black smoke tabby with amber eyes

personality;; He is not very strong-willed or confident really, usually letting someone else keep the attention on them. He would rather just follow than lead, as he doesn't think much of himself. He is very self-conscious and comes off as awkward, as he hasn't come out to his mother and knows that she expects him to get a mate and have plenty of kits.

history;; He was born to the former leader, Turtlestar and Bramblethorn, being one of the two kits that his mother had named after herself. Although his father had passed before they were born, his mother had thought that it had been because of Echokit, his sister, and had taught both himself and Bramblekit to bully her. But one day, his brother had grown sick, eventually passing away as well, and Bramblethorn had blamed his sister for it too. After becoming an apprentice, he tries to avoid his mother and his sister as much as he can, now that he knows that none of it was her fault in the least.

sexuality;; Homosexual

romantic interest;; Open

mate;; None

offspring;; None

kindred;; Bramblethorn (Mother), Turtlestar (Father), Bramblekit (Brother), Echopaw (Sister)

haunteds0ng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haunteds0ng » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:25 pm

` ` So crawl on my belly 'til the sun goes down
I'll never wear your broken crown
I took the road and I ruined it all the way
Now in this twilight, how dare you speak of grace ` `

name;; Hawkkit, Hawkpaw, Hawkscar

age;; 12 moons

gender;; Male

rank;; Apprentice

desired rank;; Achieved

appearance;; Short-furred brown tabby with green eyes and a large scar across his shoulder

personality;; He isn't exactly known for his social prowess, more or less for both his hunting and fighting skills. He despises what his father did, and that nearly everyone expects him to do the same. Despite that, he can be quite calm and patient, even if he looks unapproachable half of the time.

history;; He was born to a pair of warriors, Lightstep and Birchtooth, although his mother had passed from greencough shortly after he and his sister were able to eat prey. By then, his father had murdered the former leader, as he expected for the new Archstar to name him deputy but he was exiled in return. As he and Goldenkit were mostly raised by themselves now that they could eat, half of the clan had looked at him like he was planning to do the same thing since he looked like his father and his sister had looked like their mother. After separating from their mentors, the two siblings had accidentally run into their father. Having refused to sneak the new leader out, Birchtooth had taken it out on Goldenpaw, only leaving a single scar on his son as Hawkpaw had tried to save his sister. Other than his mentor now, he practically avoids the entire clan due to what they could think of him.

sexuality;; Bisexual

romantic interest;; Eventually Echopaw

mate;; None

offspring;; None

kindred;; Lightstep (Mother), Birchtooth (Father), Goldenpaw (Sister)

haunteds0ng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haunteds0ng » Thu May 28, 2020 9:48 am

` ` But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising.
There's nothing wrong with who you are. ` `

name;; Littlekit Littlepaw Littlebreath

age;; 8 moons

gender;; Female

rank;; Medicine Cat Apprentice

desired rank;; Achieved

appearance;; Small calico with blue eyes & flat face

personality;; She is feisty and has thicker skin than most would expect, since she had to deal with some cats poking fun of her for her face. She's very helpful when it comes to her duties in the clan, but can easily hold grudges towards others, but will treat them regardless of what they might say about her.

history;; She was born into the clan with her father unknown, although from the litter of kits' appearances it was clear that no cat in the clan had fathered them. Due to their genetics as well as being born a bit earlier than they should've been, the kits were underdeveloped and it was expected for none of the kits to even survive. She still shocks a few cats that she's lasted this long, although her mother has certainly made sure that she was alright, although Palestorm has a tendency to go overboard for her surviving kit.

sexuality;; Pansexual

romantic interest;; Open

mate;; None

offspring;; None

kindred;; Palestorm (Mother), Whiskers (Father), Blossomkit (Sister), Eaglekit (Brother)

others;; She has a hard time breathing sometimes, and such cannot be a warrior.

Last edited by haunteds0ng on Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haunteds0ng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me