☽[the envy of the gods above]☾

A place to store your roleplay character information.

☽[the envy of the gods above]☾

Postby cyan.skies » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:26 am

cyanLupus's Characters

Just a place to store all of my characters for roleplays
((Please don't post here if you aren't me, but feel free to look through my characters))
Characters are mine, so please don't use them, but none of the gifs/photos belong to me so feel free to use them when creating your own characters
Last edited by cyan.skies on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zaru [The Bard]

Postby cyan.skies » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:29 am

ɪᴢᴀʀᴜᴋɪ 'ᴢᴀʀᴜ' ᴋᴀʏᴇᴋᴋᴀ
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Species: Tiefling
Class: Bard
Sexuality: Lesbian

Looks: Tall, with pale, slightly purple skin. Long black hair with a shaved undercut at the back. She has black horns that curve back to the back of her head and then point upwards, with silver rings around them, and a long black tail. She is over six foot, her height making her look slightly threatening, and wears all black clothing, mostly leather jackets, large boots and lots of ripped black jeans. Her appearance tends to scare people off and keep them at bay, which she doesn't mind at all.

Personality: Zaru prefers to keep to herself, not having enough patience or energy to deal with other people a lot of the time. She considers herself a loner, and does everything for herself, not for other people. At heart she's a bit of a softy, with a love for children and animals, though she hides behind her hard, generally emotionless exterior. Having been treated badly by people in the past, she doesn't like opening up to people. However, if you manage to somehow get her to open up and show you how she really feels and become her friend, she won't hesitate to do anything to protect you.

Dislikes: People who annoy her or don't respect her.

Magic: As a bard, her magic is cast via her flute, and is quite strong. However, she doesn't use it as much as she could, preferring much more to fight using weapons or even her own hands.
Last edited by cyan.skies on Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arina [The Sorcerer]

Postby cyan.skies » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:31 am

𝒜𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝐸𝓁𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓀
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Species: Elf
Class: Sorcerer
Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks: Light blonde hair and pale, strangely flawless skin, with silvery eyes and pointed ears. She's just under 6 feet tall and slender. Her clothes are loose, and flowing, and often in light colours such as white and cream, with the occasional blue or green.

Personality: Arina is fearless and confident in a way that often gets her into bad situations. Her calm and soft appearance makes her tough personality a surprise to anyone that crosses her, and she's not afraid to fight to defend herself or those she loves. However, she's peaceful at heart, never wanting to physically harm someone properly unless it's entirely necessary, instead just wanting to teach them a lesson, and she has a love for nature, the outdoors and the peacefulness of solitude.

Likes: Rain, long walks alone in forests, soft music and stargazing
Dislikes: Overly loud and rude people, being alone in unknown places, feeling defenceless

Magic: She has powerful magic, mostly due to her elven bloodline.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Mae Iris Sullivan]

Postby cyan.skies » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:32 am

𝑀𝒶𝑒 𝐼𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝒮𝓊𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓃
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Appearance: Pale skin covered with freckles, bright blue-green eyes, brown pixie cut hair that falls over one side of her face. Medium height. Tends to wear homemade jewellery and wears cute, comfortable clothing like flannel shirts, pinafore dresses, shirts with things like writing or cute pictures on, and ripped jeans.
Sexuality: Pansexual
House: Hufflepuff
Personality: Quiet and shy around most people. She is bubbly, excitable, and loud when she opens up and feels more confident. She is a loyal friend, but often worries that other people don't like her as much as they seem to. She is very anxious and tends to overthink things and worry too much. Often sad but very good at hiding her feelings from other people out of fear of seeming weak. She likes to laugh and joke around with friends, and it's always a bad sign if she's not laughing at things like usual.
Backstory: Both of her parents are magic but are mother is half-blooded and her father is muggleborn. Her family live at the edge of a small village, and she ins't used to being in any places that are busy or overly crowded. Her mother and father run a small business that deals in safely rescuing, helping and re-homing magical creatures. Mae was brought up around magic and the magical world, and feels at home around magic.
Likes: Animals, plants, music, dim lighting and candles, books, art laying in the dark and listening to music, the sound and smell of rain
Dislikes: Loud and busy situations, confrontation and arguments, seeing other people upset or hurt
Last edited by cyan.skies on Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Aurora Smith]

Postby cyan.skies » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:56 am

𝓐𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓱

.Female.17.Shapeshifter. Arctic Wolf.

Human Appearance: Tall, pale skin with lots of freckles, bright green eyes, pale blonde hair
Personality: Cautious and worried a lot of the time, Aurora doesn't trust others around her. She struggles to control her emotions, and can't always control her emotions. She is often angry and harsh in an attempt to keep her emotions hidden. She forms close bonds with people that she does like, but it takes her a long time to learn to trust and respect people. She prefers to keep herself to herself, not needing friends or family and being perfectly happy in her own company. When she is with someone she feels happy around she can open up and be much more energetic, loud and happy. However, she isn't fond of humans, and much prefers to keep herself away from them as much as possible, instead spending most time alone amongst nature. Being forced to do things like attend human schools and live amongst humans is something that makes her angry and uncomfortable.
Last edited by cyan.skies on Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adrian Jones

Postby cyan.skies » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:03 am

𝔸𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝕁𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤

Appearance: Tall, a few inches over six feet, and muscular, Adrian can appear slightly threatening. He has messy, slightly overgrown, black hair and has heterochromia, with one green eye and the other blue, which is a feature that often stands out to people. His face is angular, with sharp features, making his face look serious, especially as his resting face can appear angry at times. His skin is white but with a slight tan, covered in freckles and marked here and there by a few scars. Specifically, he has one large scar down the right side of his neck from a previous fight.
Personality: He is a fierce leader, and will not tolerate people who are rude or disrespectful to him. He is brave, ruthless and often angry, making him a ferocious fighter and often scary to those who don't know him well. Deep down he is not the worst of people, and is loyal to his pack members, friends and family, even though most are frightened by him. He is deeply lonely, as he has scared away most people who he's ever been close to, and hides this with his anger and coldness. Still haunted by the death of his father at a young age, he has had to lead the pack ever since, and this has caused stress and insecurities that are often the reasons for his questionable actions.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Willow Sunstone]

Postby cyan.skies » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:05 am

ᴘᴀɪɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ
ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝒮𝓊𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒
Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Average height, with fair, clear skin, and curly brown hair. Her eyes are a bright silvery colour, and seem to glow very slightly in some lights. Her clothes are often simple, natural colours, and she wears comfortable, casual colours such as as trousers, loose-fitting shirts and slightly heeled boots. She will occasionally wear dresses and more fashionable clothing on special occasions, but mostly doesn't care too much about clothes.
Personality: Sweet and kind, Willow has a soft spot for most creatures and nature. She loves to make friends, though she does feel a little worried or threatened by strangers occasionally. She is fierce, loyal and protective, with a temper that occasionally comes out when people or things she loves are being threatened.
Backstory: Raised in a small cottage in a countryside town by a fiercely strong mother and her father who was often away, she was taught from a young age to be strong and to care for herself. It was here that came across her love for nature, spending whole days outside her house, watching the wildlife and the shapes of dragons flying far in the distance. Eventually, she moved away from home to go to school to study dragons, eventually landing her a job working at a dragon rescue centre.
Likes: Long walks in forests, reading, the smell of freshly cut grass, animals, dragons, studying ancient magics
Dislikes: The dark, being alone, the cold
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Jacob 'Jay' Greenson]

Postby cyan.skies » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:24 am

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴇᴅɢᴇ
ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ

Name: Jacob ‘Jay’ Greenson
Sexuality: Bisexual
House: Hufflepuff
Appearance: Tall and thin, with pale skin and bright green eyes. His short, messy hair is dyed dark blue, with the dark brown roots growing through slightly at the top. There’s a small scar on his right cheek. Often wears soft, pastel coloured clothing, and occasionally chipped, coloured nail polish.
Personality: Shy and nervous, speaking with a quiet voice most of the time. He prefers not to be around large groups of people, keeping himself to himself and spending a lot of time alone. He’s happy alone, though he does appreciate the company of his few friends when he spends time with them. He has a lot of hobbies he’s passionate about though, and if you can get him talking about them, he comes out of his shell a little. However, he’s known for having a slight temper that’s often brought out by seeing others hurt or upset. He’s well known in Hogwarts for cursing two older students who were bullying a first year.
Family/History: His parents split before he was born, and now he mostly lives with his muggleborn mother, though he sees his father occasionally. His father is a pureblood with high standards of his son, and doesn’t approve of a lot of things that Jay does, often causing arguments between the two of them. However, he gets on well with his mum and loves living with her.
Likes:Plants and herbology, books, music, cats, being inside on a rainy day
Dislikes: Busy loud situations, bullies, spiders, the dark, hot weather
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Esme Jones]

Postby cyan.skies » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:42 pm

𝐸𝓈𝓂𝑒 𝒥𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈

Gender: Female-----Age: 27----- Birthday: 3rd October-----Zodiac: Libra-----Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Pale, freckled skin. Red hair and brown eyes. 5"7.

Esme is soft-spoken and gentle, and a very kind person. She struggles to make friends with people, but when she does she is the most loyal friend anybody could ask for. Quiet and a little shy, she often finds it hard to properly voice her emotions, and this often leaves her worrying that people don't know how she really feels about them. However, when she's around people that she really trusts, she can be loud and excitably, and lobes trying out new things and visiting places with her friends.

Likes: Books, candles, the smell of rain, spending days with friends and going on adventures with them, the colour green, sunsets, photography.
Dislikes: Large groups of people that she doesn't know, the dark, winter.

Hobbies: Reading and drawing.
Favourite Music: Alternative music, soft folk songs, quiet acoustic music
Last edited by cyan.skies on Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxxxx

Postby cyan.skies » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:20 am

xxxxxx
Last edited by cyan.skies on Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me