☂ daz's character storage ☂

A place to store your roleplay character information.

☂ daz's character storage ☂

Postby daz » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:19 pm

i just need to store my various roleplay characters plz have mercy
also don't COPY AND PASTE anything. it takes me years to put some of this stuff together since i can't resize gifs/images whatsoever
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

index [☂]

Postby daz » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:20 pm

index
001. reno 002. ilia
Last edited by daz on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reno [☂]

Postby daz » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:20 pm

░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
RENO HERNANDEZ
001. thirty-two. 002. male. 003. bisexual. 004. dark brown, scraggly & curly hair. 005. pale green eyes alongside a darker complexion. 006. a bit shorter, but very lean and lithe. 007. of puerto rican descent; he speaks both spanish and english fluently & has a hint of an accent. 008. his family forfeited him for the purpose of science assuming it was purely psychological and innocent, not fully comprehending nor consenting to reno being stolen for absolution and transformed into something "monstrous". now, to them, he's a demon. 009. he has an awfully childish and mischievous demeanor. reno was and always has been somewhat of the troublemaker, which has a tendency to get him into plenty of morbid situations. the scientists took sincere joy from tormenting him until he couldn't lie still anymore. the nightmares he's retained from his treatment has secluded him into isolation and unfriendliness, invoking hostility that is intended to block others from befriending him, but it isn't always effective. he actually loves his "chosen" family of fellow lab rats, and is terrified by the thought of losing them. he might pick on them and argue stubbornly with them, but that doesn't alter the fact that he's been raised beside them. it's just not easy being the scientists' favorite screamer.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
other wrote:has trust issues. genuinely a friendly guy, just a tad over-
defensive. loves old rock music, especially the song
"rock the casbah" by the clash. likes to smoke. wears
dark makeup over his eyelids and a strange coat with
a black, feathered collar. treats the others as if they're
his legitimate brothers and sisters, feeling a devastating
loss from being told all his life that his real parents
hated him. appreciates those with a sense of joy or the
attitude of a caretaker, but refuses instruction and despises
feeling small.

001. logan rhodes // "this big ol' softy"
logan might just be among the few people reno is willing to
speak to, let alone approach, for any decent conversation. he
genuinely trusts the man & considers him somewhat of a
big brother figure. but telling him what to do? aha... well.
that's awfully limited.
002. rachel wu // "so standoffish, i can't care"
he doesn't care for how seriously she takes most matters. the
torture seems to have soiled her sense of humor, as well as any
ability to fully concentrate in conversation. he thinks, you
know... why bother?
003. jude vanderbilt // "intimidating as all hell"
this one is petrifying. reon feels puny in comparison to
the enormous, striking shapeshifter. he keeps his quirky
infidelities safely away from jude.
004. eleanor stewart // "might just love her"
he appreciates her optimism and most of the time is
magnetized to be beside her, which absolutely goes against
his coping mechanism of ostracizing himself. but she's so kind
and gentle, he can't quite help it. truth is, he's a caring
individual who sees a lot of his true self in the speedster.
being her close friend is a happy accident he desires.
005. james richards // "who again?"
very little socialization to be had here. but, there is potential
for it.
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
private file.
001. telekinesis // additionally, levitation (hovering off the ground, or, limited "flight")
002. disciplinary action needed, even as he's being fed. once stabbed a scientist with a butter knife by simply "imagining" the event into reality. do not trust him. do not entertain his dialogue. 003. postpone meals and isolate him when he significantly misbehaves. must be strapped by his wrists, ankles, and forehead to hinder escape. 004. if he regains any such control over the room, evacuate or kill upon sight. he is far too dangerous and volatile to be met by others. 005. if he requests? do not offer him a cigarette.
reno is an astoundingly developed telekinetic. his powers were initially very temperamental and refused to activate unless intentionally provoked, but as he grew older and better equipped to handle the surges of energy it took to be at his strongest... he learned to control it by will. he attempted escape by himself as a teenager, playing his typical meekness before throwing the room into utter chaos. he ruptured a highly gaseous tank and set fire to the facility he was being held in via a cigarette a scientist had foolishly allowed him to smoke, and managed to stray further and further into the city beyond his imprisonment, before being recaptured a few days later after being spotted by a passerby in a grocery levitating an apple into his hand. after this incident, he was moved to a far stricter, controlled unit to keep him caged. most of his time was spent being paralyzed in his cell, pulses of electric shocks being consistently watered into his head and joints to numb him senseless. thus, he mostly felt high as a kite and too incompetent to attack the scientists experimenting on him any further. they tormented him with this, knowing he had to be kept in a perpetual state of exhaustion and using it as an excuse to push him past his limits for the sake of keeping him idle. he was sent on several solo missions, but was quickly discovered to have many fatal weaknesses that would pull him from the field semi-permanently. his body usually can't fully cope with what it takes to rock an entire army to its knees. he is prone to collapsing and falling unconscious when he abuses his power, similarly gushing blood from his ears and eyes from the pressure.
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ilia [☂]

Postby daz » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:21 pm

░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
I L I A W I L K I N S O N
ill-ee-uh
twenty-two. male. homosexual.
dark brown, messy hair. auburn eyes. pale complexion; has many freckles. thin face. 5'11. a bit skinny and lanky; toned, veiny arms.
[✓ ] traits - charismatic, empathetic, inquisitive, sentimental, self-reliant.
[✗ ] traits - thin-skinned, impressionable, meek, a tad temperamental, insubordinate, a skeptic/pessimistic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
All my TROUBLES on a BURNING PILE
All LIT UP and I start to SMILE !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
instrumentally talented in piano, clarinet, flute, any percussion, violin, etc. he learned how to read and write music to cope with his anger management and focus issues upon adoption.
adoptive family: nathaniel {father} and keren {mother} wilkinson. twin older brothers {both twenty-four} nathaniel [nate] jr and evan. little sister {eight} audra.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
░░--
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
--░░
ilia lived a homeless life up until the age of five alongside his alcoholic parents. he was never properly cared for in their hands, and oftentimes was left to fend for himself. he would steal to eat, which was ultimately how he got caught. after the court decided his parents were unfit to raise him, as they were in no position mentally or financially to even have a child to begin with, he was put into foster care.
the system was a bit difficult for him to become attuned to, as he'd yet to have any experience with adults telling him what to do... and he responded very bitterly. he stayed in the system for far longer than he likely should have because of his attitude and reluctance to soften. regardless, he was successfully adopted at age seven.
he learned how to read, write, count, etc at a much later age than most. he's sought normality ever since adoption, despite the initial uncertainty. he is treated well by his family, they love him dearly, as if he is truly their own--and he is especially close to his little sister, audra. they have supported him through his inner turmoil and difficulty adapting. he still takes issue with discipline and obedience, and the occasional emotional or anger-fueled outburst, but is old enough now to manage being on his own. he's lived by himself ever since he finished his homeschooling, and has recently retrieved a steady-paying job at a retail store near his rental house.
ilia has preferred to stay secluded and out of trouble. he spends the majority of his time with his sister and tinkering away at puzzles, though he has a passion for music. he has no friends asides from one or two acquaintances at work, and the bare minimum of social media; facebook and youtube, which he uses to post his compositions and covers in order to garner safe attention.
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me