« a buckshot of stars »

A place to store your roleplay character information.

[ experimenting ]

Postby dilly » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:57 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ﴾ 𝕧 𝕠 𝕝 𝕜 𝕖 𝕣 ﴿

svartalfheim king | 16 | mustang | tags ;

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ﴾ 𝕣 𝕙 𝕠 𝕝 𝕚 𝕠 ﴿

jotunheim herald | 9 | brabant cross | tags ;

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ﴾ 𝕒 𝕦 𝕟 𝕖 ﴿

jotunheim valkyrie | 6 | dutch warmblood | tags ;

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ﴾ 𝕜 𝕖 𝕝 𝕕 𝕚 ﴿

lone valkyrie | 5 | few spot appaloosa | tags ;
dilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ yonali ]

Postby dilly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:06 pm

mare | 9 | APH mix | 15.3 hh | tobiano paint

+ maternal ; protective ; tender
- defensive ; stubborn ; predictable

Rhyfel is a well-built mare, of an almost masculine size and stature. Though she is made of fierce muscle, she has a kind eye and a gentle face -- for the most part. Dominant and confident, Rhyfel has never needed nor accepted unsolicited advice from anyone. With an athletic, able body and a spirit of stamina, she has never faced a challenge with uncertainty. Rough terrain and difficult travel do not faze her; if those she cares for need shelter or protection, she will not stop until it has been achieved. She harbors a powerful maternal streak, and has a deep-rooted love for foals. Her insistence on keeping the company of her chosen band overrides her desire for a stallion, however, and she is protective and fond of the mares within her circle. Devoted to her family -- as she defines it -- she is often affectionate and companionable. Threaded into her personality, however, is a vivid stubbornness and conservative tendency; she appreciates routine and patterns, though novel and threatening situations often demand otherwise.

mare | 4 | mustang mix | 14.1 hh | rose grey

+ practical ; insightful ; self-sufficient
- withdrawn ; inexperienced ; pessimistic

A soft-spoken young mare, Harper is an old-soul within a youthful body. Introspective, observant and thoughtful, her mind is always working even if her mouth is not. Preferring to watch and learn, rather than flinging herself heedlessly into a situation, Harper has gained considerable experience simply by observing the doings of the horses around her. Early in life, her trust was swiftly placed in mares; stallions are, in the mare's mind, obtuse and overbearing, and at worst, a terror to the innocents around them.
The island has always been her home, and she cherishes its natural beauty: adventures into the trees and open meadows bring light to the brooding little mare. She is frequently moody and can be snappish -- Harper does not seek out inane chatter or activity.
Her soul is constantly wandering and searching, though she could not easily say for what. A bald face contrasts a secretive personality, and despite her shady outlook, Harper does have an empathetic heart. She is loyal to her band, and prioritizes their safety above all else.

mare | 6 | mustang mix | 15 hh | dark palomino

+ outgoing ; sensitive ; adventurous
- forward ; excitable ; impatient

Delighted simply to be alive, Juno is a cheerful, gregarious mare. Lanky and nimble, she hungrily seeks adventure of any kind: frolics through the meadow, perilous clambering through the mountains, or spirited encounters with other creatures, equine or not. Her outgoing disposition is fueled by a highly-sensitive heart; she is susceptible to bruised feelings or a wounded ego. Her sensitivity also means she is sympathetic to those around her, and willing to assist in any way possible when she senses a problem. Juno's sunny demeanor can give her the appearance of a pushy, overbearing mare, though she is quicker to make a friend than a foe. She will not, however, shy away from conflict, as her excitement can turn fiery just as easily as it glows warm and friendly. Impatient and wistful, liable to daydream, Juno feeds on the energy of those around her, but can hone in with steely focus and determination if she applies herself.
dilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ humans ! ]

Postby dilly » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:12 pm

laborer | 23 | gray-green eyes | a million freckles

+ dutiful ; down-to-earth ; adventurous

- vengeful ; defensive ; withdrawn

Handy with animals and manual labor; will not blink at the demands of any given task. Realistic in understanding what life is and how it works, and mostly accepting of his place in it. He is, not surprisingly, protective of his family and the little they have. He fulfills his obligations to the castle for the greater good of the people, though he has no ambitions to rise up any sort of ranks. He will not balk at fighting, although he strives not to engage in it needlessly. He appreciates the beauty of the world around him, and of his home, and he prefers to keep to himself. He can be drawn out by close friends, and he does love to splash into the stream on hot days. Having a chore to do is usually the best thing, as it keeps his mind from wandering too far. He tries not to be reactive when it comes to cruelty directed at him, but if it involves anyone who is important to him, he will not allow it. Guilty of holding grudges, he can be weighed down by things he cannot change.

--

❝ CECILIO SANTOS ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬ mountain pack | 23 | portuguese | bisexual | wolf

+ passionate ; imaginative ; companionable

- placating ; fearless ; whimsical

Ceci will be the first to admit it -- he is a lover, not a fighter. A flirt, a lover of sleepy days, starry nights and good books, he is a laidback member of the pack who relishes life and all it has to offer. He will always take the side of peace over conflict, whenever possible, although he will not have his loyalty to his pack questioned. If it ever could be; he is gregarious, energetic and affectionate with everyone. Social interaction fuels his cheerful nature, which may seem to contrast his studious side: Ceci is more than capable of introspection, and he will take advantage of any and every opportunity to read and write. He favors poetry, which couples with his romantic demeanor, for better or for worse. Adoring of women, carefree and lavishly compassionate, he may be guilty of overstepping his boundaries with more reserved members of the pack. He is more than willing to help out in any way he can, even if combat is not his forte or preferred activity. Exploration, adventure and spiritual connections are what bring him the most joy; he loves to be in his wolf form. Ceci shamelessly pursues whatever happens to catch his fancy, be it a pretty girl or the sound of a nearby waterfall. The days are full of ripe, inviting hours: why not spend them drowning in the pages of a favorite book, or writing a swooning sonnet, or departing on a spontaneous adventure with good company?
dilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ bad vibes ]

Postby dilly » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:31 pm

an open-world horse roleplay

▬▬▬▬ synopsis

They’ll never stop – humans have been encroaching for years. Now, finally, they are too close for comfort, and the herds have no choice but to move on and search for a new place to call home: someplace far removed from the dangers associated with man. Many horses are reluctant to abandon the only place they’ve ever known as home, while others are hungry for adventure abroad. Some bands are parting ways peacefully, while others are experiencing painful rifts, unable to come to an agreement on what the best path might be. Lone mares and bachelors rove the old lands, searching for a safe haven, while others head out blindly, unsure where they might end up or who they might meet. Some linger on the fringes, risking exposure to humans and their domesticated mounts, while others choose to confront the unknown dangers that lay beyond the familiar. Which is the right way? Is there a right way?

▬▬▬▬ rules

Nothing special -- just follow all CS rules and be kind to one another. c:

· You are welcome to create a wild horse, or to play an escaped domesticated horse.

· No power-playing, please!

· Fights will be determined by random generator, if the players do not have a predetermined outcome in mind.

More rules will be outlined as needed!

▬▬▬▬ the landscape

The herds have always lived in the far-ranging meadows and plains of the land they know as home. Canyons and arroyos are carved into the land the farther west you roam, and mountains begin to reach up higher and higher if you travel north. To the east are greater plains, growing drier every year, and to the south are forests – what lies beyond that, few horses know. Food is growing scarce as human development continues to claim nearby land, and the threat of unknown predators in the foreign lands in any direction convince many horses to stay put. Anything is possible beyond the confines of their homeland, however.

▬▬▬▬ the herds

A herd of stubborn, superstitious mares has opted to stay behind for as long as possible, refusing to venture out into unknown lands. Much of their history and mythology is tied into the land they've always known, and they will not be easily separated from it, despite the dangers of encroaching humans. These mares are devoted to one another, and do not not see themselves needing the protection of a domineering stallion. They generally heed the advice of one lead mare. Following mares are called kayitos. Mares of any age are welcome into this inclusive band.

lead mare
reserved | dilly
kayitos
name | player

There is a small, roving band of bachelors, working together for the time being to try and round up straggling mares who cannot decide whether to go or stay. Some stallions tend to be bullies, while others take a more tactful approach; this motley crew is made up of all types.

band bachelors
name | player
dilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ hale ]

Postby dilly » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:57 am

established alpha | 30 | lycanthrope | mate: carmen rainier
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

A tall, lean man, Hale does not necessarily cut an imposing figure. He is not one to wield his brawn or physical force, and instead prefers to blend into the background. He is quiet and carries himself carefully, full of the tension his type generally possesses. He is confident but does not display it like a challenge; in the woods of men and beasts, he is a wolf who keeps to the shadows, unless outright provoked.

◇◇◇

Born and raised in the Alaskan backcountry, Hale has never known anything else. He does not adapt well to change, and it is only for the overall well-being and longevity of the species that he is tolerating the demands of Project: Genesis. He's found himself incredibly lucky with his own pairing, and his instinctual protectiveness and possessiveness glare through without any doing on his part. Composed and collected, Hale is a man who does not dally in the superficial affairs of others. Crowds and excessive stimulation will easily drive him away, and he consistently finds his solace in the woods, in either of his forms. Most comfortable in the quiet of his home, he does not readily venture forth if there is no urgent reason. Not only is it safer for both himself and his mate to stay out of sight in the deep mountains, but it is where he has always felt he belonged. Tradition is deep-rooted within him, despite the mounting disrespect heaped upon it with each new generation. This, at least, will be one perk of the shady project: restoring to werewolves the honor and respect they have always deserved. Controlling his massive power while in his lycan form is a life-long project for the brooding man: he is well-aware of what he is capable of, which is as terrifying as it is empowering. Bracing himself for the surge of drama and emotions that are sure to follow with each step the project takes, he has forced himself to accept the fact that this is the way things must be if they are to have any future at all. If not for himself, then for those he loves.

dilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ vikings & celts ]

Postby dilly » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:30 pm

viking | 22 | 5'9 | warrior

Younger brother to Halli, dark-haired, wily and sharp-witted, Kol is a bit smaller in stature, but full of just as much adventurous spirit as his jarl brother. Robust and maybe a bit foolhardy, Kol shares his brother’s sense of humor and insatiable lust to explore to the ends of the map. Confident and self-assured, Kol trusts his brother and their loyal men, too set on adventure to be jealous of Halli’s position. It suits him, as far as Kol is concerned, and as long as he knows his own place and his own value, and is respected for his achievements, he has little to complain about. Fiercely proud of his home and its people, Kol is intent on making their glory known across known and unknown lands, having found, as of yet, only the gods’ favor in his exploits.

--

viking | 26 | 5'5 | crafter & trader

With a piercing, almost accusatory gaze, Dalla has always felt that she was a part of the sea: it is as solidly within her as her own ribs. She will not imagine a life where she does not always have the sea in the corner of her eye, though she wishes she had a spear in her hand; giving herself to the proud heritage of her clan is where she feels her duty lies. Proud and stubborn, she has always felt that she was meant to be sailing alongside the other warriors to distant lands, to bring glory to her home, but the gods did not see fit to grant her that vision and so she tries to stay settled and focused with her trading: she has learned to craft adornments and simple jewelry, but has not yet been able to give herself over to the life of a tending wife. Days spent alone, chasing her own dreams in her head, are far better than serving a man who will never allow her to think beyond the hut, and the cooking and cleaning within it, or the children that he would demand she have.

--

celt | 30 | 5'10 | pict king

Born and raised in the Scottish highlands, Sgaire has never known anything else. He does not adapt well to change, and it is for the overall well-being and longevity of his clan that he stubbornly defends his home and its people, intolerant of anything that might threaten it. He's found himself incredibly lucky in this regard, and his instinctual protectiveness and possessiveness glare through without any doing on his part. Generally composed and collected, Sgaire is a man who does not carouse at rowdier gatherings. Tradition is deep-rooted within him, and he knows it must be preserved. Honor, respect and peace are the pillars that keep a community standing; even so, he is grimly aware that violence can often be necessary, and so he takes his duty as protector and leader very seriously, making himself formidable in combat. Not one who always finds it easy to sympathize with or open up to others, Sgaire makes his devotion known by keeping those he is responsible for safe.

--

celt | 23 | 5'2 | stablehand

Daughter of the village stable master, Seasaidh has always had a love for the natural world and everything in it. Animals are often more relatable than people, in her experience, although she is naturally warm and curious with everyone. There is little that she does not take interest in, from horseshoeing to blacksmithing, and as an only child, she hungrily consumed all of her parents’ stories. She longs to travel but has not had the means to do so, and so maybe finding love within her own village wasn’t so farfetched. A man with a blacksmith’s hands and a hopeful mind like her own felt like everything she might want, but that couldn’t keep her from feeling as if she were being held back; it doesn’t matter if she’s not sure what she’s looking for, or how impatient she might be to find it. Growing a bit more skeptical as the world seems to stay the same, as much as she can see of it, balancing wonder and bitterness is a terrible struggle.
dilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me