➳ something once lost can never return

A place to store your roleplay character information.

➳ something once lost can never return

Postby nnightmare » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:30 am

my character storage c: feel free to look around and pm me any comments, but please don't post on here
many of these characters are old and from when i was a bit less mature hehe but i'm still keeping them just for memories

Akira Fujikawa
Alexander Shang
Connor Park
Alexander Lee (soft boi)
Hinata Tanaka
Jasper Jung
Sebastian Kim
Hiroto Yamamoto
Alexander Lee (angsty boi)
Alexander Lee (edgy boi)
Oliver Young
Ace Hyun
Lily Kwon
Anika Williams
Luna Bae
Minami Kurokawa

Code: Select all
[color=#color]┍[/color]
[color=transparent]xx[/color][size=140]ɴᴀᴍᴇ[/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#color]┙[/color]
━━━━ [color=#color]symbol[/color] ━━━━━━━━━━━
[size=85]Age | Gender | Sexuality | Tags:
Last edited by nnightmare on Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 31 times in total.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ Alexander Shang ♚

Postby nnightmare » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:32 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

► Name: Alexander Shang
► Nickname: Alex
► Age: 17
► Gender: Cismale
► Sexuality: Bisexual
► Ethnicity: Chinese
► Faceclaim: Bi Wenjun
► Likes: listening to music, reading,
watching dramas and anime
► Dislikes: Spiders and other bugs,
loud noises, big crowds, really talkative
people
► Fears: rejection, failure, being alone
► Appearance: Alexander is around 5'10" and has a pretty normal build, maybe leaning towards the more petite side. He has a pretty pale complexion, and usually wears a comfortable hoodie, sweater, or shirt with ripped jeans when he feels casual, but he also likes wearing dress shirts and more formal pants at times. His hair is dark brown.
► Personality: Alexander is quiet and studious. He also loves reading and is kind of bookish. He isn't exactly shy, it's just that he doesn't like talking a lot. He doesn't have many close friends because of that, but he doesn't mind. However, he thinks it would be nice to get a close and trustworthy friend. Alex is quite logical and intelligent as well, with very high grades. His athleticism isn't bad either. He's fit, but doesn't enjoy sports. He is pretty cautious, and not very daring. He is usually respectful and honest, but he's also good at lying when he has to. He doesn't completely trust people very easily, but he doesn't not trust anybody. He is open to talking to people, but he won't talk a lot or carry the conversation unless the person he is talking to interests him. Alex has a soft spot for cute animals and once took care of a stray cat for a few months when he was smaller without his parents finding out, but he eventually had to give the cat away to somebody. One of his flaws is that he can be a bit arrogant and stubborn, but usually not to people he knows hold a higher position than he does. He has been trying to keep down his pride, but it's hard. He is prone to debating for topics he has very strong feelings about and usually wins those arguments, since he puts together good arguments.
► History: Alex has grown up with high expectations, and always tries his best to meet them, and, for the most part, he is continuing to meet those expectations. He was thrust into tutoring and sports at a young age, and was a very obedient child. His parents were pretty strict on what he could and couldn't do, but he was okay with that. He hasn't had any serious romantic interests, and isn't actively looking for one.
Last edited by nnightmare on Wed May 22, 2019 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ Alexander Lee ✪

Postby nnightmare » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:40 am

Basics
Full name: Alexander Lee
Nicknames: Alex
Sexuality: Bisexual (leans towards males)
Faceclaim: Lee Taeyong
Appearance: Alex has dyed light brown hair and dark brown eyes. He has a petite and slim build, although he does exercise almost daily. He stands at around 5 feet and 7 1/2 inches (171 cm). He likes wearing an oversized hoodie with ripped jeans. Despite his slim build, Alex is quite athletic and is pretty fast and has a lot of stamina.
Personality: Alex is pretty shy and quiet, and only has one or two friends. He would like to make more friends, but he just doesn't have the courage or confidence to talk to anybody else. He's kind of soft-spoken, and is generally kind to people when he does interact with them. He tries to see the best of people. He is usually honest, and he is very hard-working and diligent. He values justice a lot, and wants things to be fair. He's a bit awkward with people so he is usually by himself, and he doesn't mind being alone.
He's kind of clumsy, even though he's very graceful when dancing. Towards close friends, he is very caring and motherly. He's actually kinda sensitive but he won't let people know if he's hurt or not, and prefers to keep his feelings to himself. He doesn't want people worrying about him, and is pretty selfless.
Likes: Chocolate, sweets/candy, taking jogs in the morning, loves reading for fun, loves dancing
Dislikes: Bugs, the dark, lies
History: Alex's mother died in childbirth. Both his parents were South Korean, and he lived there until they moved to England when he was 6 (so he is fluent in Korean, and uses it with his father), then his father remarried. His stepmother and stepsisters didn't like him a lot, so they would often bully or tease him. He cried a lot due to that, and was teased in school for being so short and skinny, and for also being a bit of a crybaby. He always argued with his stepsisters and stepmother, but his father was always away from home, and often times sided against Alex.
Last edited by nnightmare on Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♠ Alexander Lee ♠

Postby nnightmare » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:46 am

► Name: Alexander Lee
► Sexuality: Homosexual
► Ethnicity: Korean
► Faceclaim: Lee Taeyong
► Crush: He doesn't really have
any crushes yet
► Friends: Open
► Likes: Dancing (typically hip-hop),
listening to music, reading, cleaning, cute
animals, watching K-dramas
► Dislikes: Spiders and other bugs,
loud noises, not understanding something,
being proved wrong
► Fears: Bugs, never seeing his old
friends in person again, failing anything
academic, disappointing his parents
► Appearance: Alex has a petite and slim frame. He's not frail, just kind of skinny. He has a pale skin tone with brownish-blackish hair and dark brown eyes. He usually wears very casual clothes, like ripped jeans and a normal shirt. He also prefers neutral colors and dark colors, and he likes wearing hoodies and sweaters. He stands at about 5'8". He's fit, but doesn't go to the gym very often, preferring to just go on runs daily. He looks very intimidating at times, since he has a very cold gaze.
► Personality: Alex can seem antisocial or intimidating, but most of the time, he just prefers to be alone. Alex isn't necessarily shy, just pretty quiet. He isn't very friendly or extroverted, but he's not mean right off the bat either. He usually speaks only when he needs to and doesn't talk a lot. However, if somebody spoke to him, he would uphold a conversation with probably minimal words unless he felt urged to talk more or less by something about the person. He doesn't necessarily dislike making friends, he just doesn't see a need for it for himself, so he doesn't go out of his way or actively try to make friends. He's actually very sweet and caring to close friends, but otherwise, he can come off as a bit cold. He can get a bit pessimistic at times and has very low self esteem, so he is almost never satisfied with his own performance, and always notices and points out his flaws and he gets pretty self-deprecating. There was a pretty bad period in his life where he had many dark thoughts (it started around when he moved), but he's kind of over it. However, he can get pretty self-destructive at times. He misses his friends in Korea a lot, and is happiest when he gets to call them. Alex can also be blunt and offend or hurt people by accident, because he's sometimes a bit insensitive. He is very hard-working though, and studies a lot, which pays off, as he is pretty intelligent and clever. He also likes everything to be neat and clean, so he often organizes things. If he gets complimented by peers he usually doesn't accept it. When he does get flustered, he tries his best to hide it, but his face and ears can turn red. He feels sort of like he doesn't belong and like his life is a mess due to the move and how he has still not adjusted to his new peers, school, and lifestyle. Alex also has a little bit of a weird quirk where he always notices and pays attention to the features that he thinks are pretty of people. For example, if he noticed that somebody's hands were very delicate and nice-looking, he would probably remember that about that person and observe that when he sees that person. Alex can sometimes judge people based on his first impression of them, even when he doesn't fully understand their situation, and he can sometimes jump to conclusions. He's also very stubborn, and hates being wrong. Alex on the inside is actually a really big softie, and he's a sucker for romance in books and movies, but he doesn't really think a lot about it concerning himself. When Alex wants to help or care for somebody, he usually does it quietly and through small actions. Deep inside, Alex really longs for a close friend, or a few, at this school. Also, Alex can be very mother-like and caring and responsible towards his close friends, and actually does like skinship, but only with his very close friends. Alex is also quite curious, and often does things to satisfy his curiosity, even if it's a bit dangerous.
► History: Alex has a fairly normal family. He has one older sister, and his parents love both of their children a lot. His sister is 6 years older than him, and she's getting a job in South Korea and establishing an adult life there. He moved with his mom and dad from South Korea to here about three years ago for his father's job, but he was tutored at home for two years, so he didn't have a lot of time to make friends, and even then, he wasn't very interested in friends. He prefers his life in South Korea than his life here, and he wants to go to college in South Korea, and if he can't do that, he at least wants to get a job in South Korea, so he can go back. He isn't very focused on getting friends. He's more focused on excelling academically, practicing dancing, and video calling his friends in South Korea as often as possible, because he's very close with them. He has a good relationship with his parents and they accepted his sexuality. However, he still doesn't like how they made him move here with them.
Last edited by nnightmare on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ Anika Williams ✿

Postby nnightmare » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:53 am

Nickname: N/A
Ethnicity: British-American
Sexuality: Heterosexual
helping others
Dislikes: Harming living creatures,
strong smells, dashing into things without
knowledge
Plus traits: Logical, pretty strategical,
intelligent
Negative traits: Stubborn, kind of
naive
Crush/Partner: none yet
Appearance: Anika has lilac-silver hair, but her original hair color was brown. She also has crystal blue eyes and a somewhat pale complexion with a bit of a healthy tan. She also has a few freckles dotting her nose and upper cheeks. She's not very petite, but still has a sort of small frame. She stands at 5' 3". She has naturally curly/wavy hair.
Personality: Anika is very kind and soft hearted. She likes seeing the best in people, and is usually somewhat optimistic. She is quite clever and is very strategical. She usually doesn't like harming people, but if she has to, she will. (wip)
History: Anika was raised by two very loving parents, and grew up in London, but when she was 13, she moved to America, so she only has a slight British accent now, but it is still noticeable. (wip)
Last edited by nnightmare on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ Luna Bae ☾

Postby nnightmare » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:38 am

Basics:
Full name: Luna Bae
Nicknames: She doesn't really have any, but
she's open to nicknames with close friends
Sexuality: Bisexual (leans towards males)
Faceclaim: Bae Joohyun (Irene of Red Velvet)
Apperance: Luna has a pale complexion and pretty petite build. She stands at 5'2" and is usually wearing a pair of wire-rimmed glasses. She likes wearing nice clothes to feel pretty, but a lot of the time she also wears comfortable clothes if she's too lazy to dress up. Her black-brown hair is usually up in a ponytail or a messy bun. She has very dark brown eyes that seem cold and unpitying.
Personality: Luna is very quiet and bookish most of the time. She isn't shy, she just prefers being alone. She's actually quite a kind soul but doesn't show it through words. If she feels like somebody deserves kindness or help, she will do it in her own silent and small way. She's very organized and orderly. She's also very studious and hard-working. She's quite intelligent and clever as well. She can be manipulative when she wants to, but she usually isn't to her peers at school. If she is approached, she will hold a conversation but will have very short replies, and she usually doesn't carry any conversations. Socializing just doesn't appeal to her a lot. She's kind of closed-off to people and she doesn't trust anybody but doesn't really show her mistrust; she just doesn't tell anybody any secrets. Luna doesn't show a lot of emotion at all and will keep everything bottled up until she explodes, either in a screaming fit of rage or by sobbing her heart out. She doesn't have any close friends at all. She works hard to please her parents. She's a quiet but firm leader when she needs to be commanding. Luna isn't very physically strong, and she isn't a very courageous person either, preferring to be on the safe side in terms of her safety. When she dedicates herself, she can do almost anything. She also secretly craves affection and a friend but isn't really good at expressing herself. She also isn't easily fazed by surprises and acts in a very calm manner.
History: Luna was born in South Korea and lived there until she was 7, then her she moved to China for about 5 years, then came to Japan. Her family is extremely wealthy, and her father is the CEO of a very big company. She was homeschooled in Japan for 3 years, then came to this public high school. Her family is actually involved in some illegal dealings, and she has been taught both about the illegal and legal businesses her family runs, as she, as an only child, is expected to inherit and run the company after her parents pass away. She is experienced with manipulating and persuading people due to her upbringing. She has been training in taekwondo since she was 4.
Likes: reading, sweets, chocolate, baking, listening to music, humming, soft and fluffy blankets
Dislikes: very talkative people, science, the sun, disarray
Fears: heights, clowns, bugs, small spaces

Relations

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name: pos/neu/neg
Last edited by nnightmare on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ Hiroto Yamamoto ♛

Postby nnightmare » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:50 am

First Name: Hiroto
Last Name: Yamamoto
Nickname: He doesn't like
nicknames, but one he has
heard before is Hiro
Sexuality: Bisexual (but he
hasn't told anybody)
Ethnicity: Japanese
Personality: Hiroto is a very serious and realistic person. He isn't necessarily optimistic or pessimistic. He is usually not very humorous and doesn't laugh a lot, but when he does find something funny, he usually tries to not laugh. He is a bit cold and sarcastic at times, but only to those he doesn't like. To new people and people he doesn't hate, he is pretty helpful and can be quite friendly. He doesn't smile a lot, only when he's helping others and wants to appear friendly. He is an extremely hard worker and is always very organized. He is also a great leader and very clever and intelligent. He's also very studious and enjoys reading for fun. He's quite blunt when giving his opinion. He has a sort of powerful and superior aura around him, but he tries to not be too prideful, and never misuses his power, always trying to keep things fair. However, he holds a grudge against most of the highly-ranked sports department students, because he is extremely competitive. He also has the best grades in the whole school and is pretty loved by the school board. He usually doesn't get flustered easily unless it's something romantic. He's really a kind guy, but just doesn't show it a lot. He shows it in small gestures at times.
Dislikes: Sports, being proven wrong, losing
Fears: Disappointing others (parents, students, dean of the school, etc.), heights, bugs
Appearance: Hiroto stands at around 5' 6" and has a fit body type leaning towards the petite side. He goes on jogs every morning, but that is basically the most he exercises and only does it to stay fit. During classes, he is always dressed impeccably according to the dress code and uniform, but out of class, he is usually in jeans (usually not ripped) and a regular shirt, sweater, or hoodie. He prefers oversized sweaters and hoodies. He has short black hair and dark brown eyes, and usually wears contacts. However, on occasions that he doesn't get enough sleep with his contacts in or forgets to put them in (rarely), he has to wear his circle wire-rimmed glasses which he hates because he feels like they make him look childish.
History: Hiroto was raised in a loving but strict household. His family is upper class, and he has an older sister and a younger brother and sister who are twins. His mother is a lawyer and his father is a doctor. He was tutored from a young age and reminded to always do his best. He aspires to be a doctor, not just because his father is one or because of the salary, and his parents didn't even push him to become a doctor. He just wants to help people. So he is very good with medical practices, and he excels in every subject, but out of the broad ones, he loves science the most and has the most science knowledge, and is also interested in psychology.
Last edited by nnightmare on Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♣ Alexander Lee ♣

Postby nnightmare » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:45 pm

❝ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ɪᴛ's sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsʜ ᴏғғ.❞

► Name: Alexander Lee
► Sexuality: Bisexual
► Ethnicity: Korean-American
► Faceclaim: Lee Taeyong
► Likes: Organizing things, sweets
► Dislikes: loud noises, anything
dirty
► Fears: disappointing his parents
or friends, being betrayed, clowns
► Appearance: Alexander leans towards the petite side, but he is surprisingly strong for his small build, since he regularly exercises. He stands at about 5'8" and has black hair covering his forehead and that sometimes gets into his dark brown eyes. He usually wears black, and prefers wearing casual clothing over anything else. He always keeps his clothes and himself very clean, and hates getting dirty.
► Personality: Alexander is usually calm and collected. He can seem cold and distant, but he really isn't. He's quite kind to his friends and those he cares about, and pretty friendly to strangers he or somebody he trusts trusts. He's a bit quiet, and usually isn't very social. Around people he doesn't really know or trust, he doesn't talk much. He usually doesn't feel guilt when he hurts the people that he does, because he knows that those people deserved it.
► History: depends
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Lily Kwon ♥

Postby nnightmare » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:52 am

Basics:
Full name: Lily Jieun Kwon
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Faceclaim: Bae Joohyun
(Irene of Red Velvet)
Ethnicity: Korean-British
Appearance: Lily stands at about 5'4" and has a petite frame. She has dark brown eyes and black hair usually kept up in a ponytail. She has relatively pale skin and has very dainty and somewhat graceful movements, as she used to do ballet, and still does it during the summer. She wears circular wire-rimmed glasses almost all the time, and prefers wearing casual, loose clothes over anything else.
Personality: Lily has a bit of social anxiety, and is always scared of starting conversations or speaking up, because she doesn't want to embarrass herself. So, she's very quiet. She usually doesn't talk to anybody except the teachers when she needs help. However, she's quite intelligent and always has great grades (still not the best, but she's satisfied with them). She's also very creative and is skilled at various types of art. For projects, teachers always compliment on her unique ideas. She's soft-spoken and is kind to everybody (well, at least most people). She's a bit bookish, and the one thing she probably loves more than art is reading. She also sometimes writes her own works, but doesn't show anybody. She's pretty optimistic about everything except her social life. She is very passionate about the things she cares about, and that can make her a bit stubborn. However, in matters that aren't her's, she tries to see both sides of the argument. She has a very strong sense of justice. However, she's usually pretty gullible, and she's also quite innocent, so she won't really notice if she is being manipulated or tricked unless somebody points it out for her. She's pretty selfless and just wants to make others happy. However, she can get jealous and insecure very easily, but tries to put her insecurities out of her mind. But her envy can make her selfish at times. She doesn't really mind being alone, and usually enjoys it, but sometimes she also gets really lonely and just wants a friend. If somebody befriends her and carries most of the conversation and is very open and kind, then she will probably really like that person, and once she feels comfortable enough around somebody, she can be a great friend. She's a very sweet girl and often spends a lot of time doing things for her friends, like hand-making gifts and such. Well, at least, she used to, because ever since she moved to England, she hasn't had any close friends.
Likes: reading, writing, drawing, painting, nature (except really hot days or when the sun is really bright), music, being praised, sappy/cheesy books and gestures, chocolate, sweets in general, fruits, rainy days
Dislikes: being wrong, being forced to talk to people, exercise (she's not very strong, but still tries to keep herself fit), slimy things, unorganized things
Fears: embarrassing herself in front of other people, rejection, disappointing her parents, spiders, blood
History: Lily's mother is Korean, and her father is British. She was born in Korea and stayed there until she was 10, then she moved to England, so she doesn't have a very strong accent, and is fluent in both English and Korean. She felt like she didn't really fit in due to her different appearance and ethnicity, so never really talked to anybody when she was small. That slowly turned into social anxiety, and although while she has gone to therapy a few times, and is taking some medication, she is still very scared of talking to people and always tries to get out of it.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♫ Connor Park ♫

Postby nnightmare » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:19 am

Full Name: Connor Hyunseok Park
Sexuality: Bisexual
Faceclaim: Jaemin Na
Appearance: Connor stands at 5' 9" and has a slightly toned build. He has a peachy complexion and dark brown eyes. He dyed his hair to a light brown color and almost got thrown out by his parents for it, but it was worth it. He also has two piercings on his left ear and one on his right, but no tattoos. He is usually in a loose hoodie or shirt with jeans. He has a casual style of clothing, but is really good at picking out clothes that fit him well, and enjoys dressing up a bit.
Personality: Connor is a very kind and selfless person. He is always looking to make others happy and will even sacrifice his own happiness for his friends' happiness. He's also very innocent and gullible, so he has been a victim of many pranks and has also been manipulated more than once. However, even after he's been tricked, he usually gives people second chances. Connor is also quite friendly and will get along with most people, and tries to look past rumors and stereotypes. He's usually quite cheerful. He can be a bit annoying because he tends to talk a lot. As for his academic life, Connor tries his best to get good grades, but he just really isn't good at focusing, and scrapes by with high B's and the occasional low A. He's pretty optimistic and tries to cheer people up when he can. He's also great at giving advice, and is a generally energetic person. He does try to tone it down a bit for people that he thinks are better around more calm people. He has a strong sense of justice and stands up for what he believes is right, and will stick with it until he can be proven wrong, which makes him pretty stubborn. He's physically quite tough, and has a high pain resistance along with a lot of stamina and speed. But, he is a kind of sensitive mentally. He just doesn't let it show that often, always putting on a cheerful facade when he feels down, since he doesn't want to bother those around him.
Likes: being around others, animals, being outside, playing sports, listening to music, singing
Dislikes: math
Fears: being alone, heights
History: Connor was raised mostly by his mother. His father left the family when Connor was very young, but of what he remembered, his father was a very prideful and cruel person. His mother is very caring, yet fierce. She has very strong morals and has passed those onto Connor, teaching him to always be friendly and treat people equally. They love each other dearly and have a very close relationship.

Relations

Last edited by nnightmare on Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me