Fairly•løcal’s Character storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Fairly•løcal’s Character storage

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:03 pm

𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕀𝕣𝕚𝕤

✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩
╔══════════════╗

Age; 16
Zodiac sign; Taurus
Height; 5"6
House; Slytherin
Patronus; Polar bear
Pet; Black cat, Samus

╚══════════════╝

Background; Addison was raised in a very high class home, and does enjoy the finer things in life. However, she was also taken outdoors a lot as a child and taken camping and riding horses so she is a good mix of city and country. She was raised in a very loving and very protective family, more protective after her sisters unfortunate passing. She was raised being told to be the best that you can be, and to be who you want to be. She was spoiled a bit, but doesn't show it too much.
Personality; is very adventurous person and will always be looking for a person that will be crazy with her. She is often describes as a very energetic person, a hopeless romantic, and a dreamer. She has high hopes for her future, and will always push to get whatever she can out of herself. She is very fun to be around, and is extremely friendly to those who are new. She goes out of her way to talk to them whenever she can, as she wishes everyone to be comfortable at Hogwarts. However, sometimes she can be seen as a bit pushy to other people as she only shows her true feelings to her close friends. She has a rough exterior that needs to be pushed through for others to truly see her full extent of her love for nature. She keeps people at a distance when she speaks with them, but hides it very well as many don’t see her true excitable side.
Likes; Addison loves hikes, skiing, all of it. She loves going around and exploring places, that she most likely shouldn't be in. She often comes to Hogwarts with a new injury, mostly minor, everyday from the excursions she went on the day before. She loves meeting new people, and will always go to places to meet people.
Dislikes; Addison dislikes being restrained to a boring schedule that repeats day after day. She hates patterns, and really dislikes the quiet so she is always seen to be listening to music.
Hobbies; Addison says that her hobbies are hiking, skiing, and doing basically basically anything outdoors. Besides running cross country, she plays Quidditch for the Slytherins house as a beater.
Interesting features; Addison has Heterochromia, one eye is a blue and the other an emerald green, which is often a very striking thing about her. She also has a few tattoo's of small doodles that her sister had made before her early passing. She also has a couple of ear piercings and a single stud in her nose.

cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:50 am

𝕃𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝 𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣

❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻
╔══════════════╗

Age; 16
Zodiac sign; Leo
Height; 6"2
Sexuality; Pansexual
House; Gryffindor
Patronus; Lion
Pet; Betsy

╚══════════════╝

Wand; Yew wood 14'', unicorn tail core.
Background; Lionel was raised in a loving home, and was raised in a family just like the Weasleys. He has two sisters and five brothers of which he is in the middle of. He was practically raised in the wizarding world as he had watched his two older brothers and sister go through Hogwarts and anxiously waited for his own letter. He has been trained to seek out adventure, and to be brave as he had gotten into many weird situations with his family. They can be called odd-balls of the Magical World, but he enjoys the thrill he found with his family.
Personality; Lionel is very loyal and has clear boundaries about his beliefs and lines that he isn't willing to cross. He is very fit to be the Gryffindor that he was sorted to be. He is very courageous and will always put his life on the line for his friends. However, his adventurous spirit can get him into quite a bit of trouble with the teachers, as he is often caught in places that he shouldn't be in. He often sneaks out of his dormitory at night to the Forbidden forest, or to the hidden hallways that he has discovered in his many years of adventuring.
Likes; Lionel likes warm showers, rain, and cats. He loves settling down to read a good book whenever its too cold to go out for an adventure. He likes drinking tea and painting his nails which he sometimes gets made fun of for but he doesn't mind. He has a lot of friends, and loves them dearly. He loves playing Quidditch as a chaser for the Gryffindor team.
Dislikes; Lionel really dislikes those who cut down others to make themselves seem better. He hates animal cruelty and the whole idea of house-elves. He also doesn't enjoy studying or doing his homework even though he is rather smart.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:12 pm

╔═════════════╗

𝕷𝖊𝖔 𝕾𝖆𝖑𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖊
Age; 16
Sexuality; Bisexual
Pronouns; He/They
Zodiac sign; Libra
Height; 6'2
Patronus;
Wand; here
House; Ravenclaw

╚═════════════╝

History; Cameron was raised in a home with one parent, his father, who kept to himself for most of his life absorbed in his books and papers. This caused Cameron to practically raise himself, and try his best to excel to impress his bookish father. They have no other siblings, and spends a large amount of time at their aunt and uncles house over breaks. They are very close to their other family, and even closer than they are with his father.
Personality;Cameron is a very intelligent and driven person. He loves excelling in everything that he can, often making him quite a busy person as he tends to overwork himself. He can be quite the romantic person and loves making huge gestures to the ones he loves. He dreams of the day he finds someone to express his love to. He has a lot of friends, and is always willing to help those who need it. Which will sometimes cause him to get taken advantage of, even though he’s smart he doesn’t see that at times.
Likes; Cameron loves going to the castles library and curling up with a good book. He spends a lot of his time studying or doing his homework in order to excel in school. He also likes thunderstorms and the smell after a long rainy day. He enjoys Herbology and spends his free time tending to the plants, instead of playing a sport.
Dislikes; Cameron dislikes loud yelling or just loud in general when he is trying to work. He dislikes getting bad grades, which is rather rare and quite unlikely for him. He hates being sick, and will worry about missing something important when he is sick.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:25 pm

𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔸𝕟𝕟 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕥

✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩
╔══════════════╗

Age; 16
Zodiac sign; Cancer
Height;5'2
House; Hufflepuff
Patronus; Beaver
Pet; Gia

╚══════════════╝

Wand; 13'' Oak wood with a Threstral tail core.
History; Bailey was raised by two loving mothers and had never met her father before and didn't care to. She didn't truly mind not knowing who her father was, as she loved her two mothers. She is an only child and was always loved on, but not too spoiled. She was often taken on fun trips, and also taking to help those in need growing up.
Personality; Bailey is a really fun person to be around, and is often very excitable. She absolutely is the life of the party and is always invited to all of them. She is very cheerful and loves trying new things. Despite having a lot of fun, she is very hardworking and will never give up on her dreams. She aspires to become a healer and help wizards who get injured or are hexed in the future.
Likes; Bailey loves crystals and any interesting little objects that she may find. She loves drinking green tea and relaxing when she isn't going to any parties. She also enjoys being the beater for the Hufflepuff's, even though she isn't too intimidating looking, she's a beast on the field. She also loves animals, and Care of Magical Creatures is her favorite class.
Dislikes; Bailey dislikes being kept inside or being restricted to her room, which happens all too often for getting too crazy at parties or sneaking out. She also dislikes anyone who is rude to her and those who are rude to anyone else.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:48 pm

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤

╔══════════════╗

Age; 43
Pronouns; He/They/It
Zodiac sign; Capricorn
Height; 7'2
House; Unspecified
Patronus; Bull
Pet; N/A

╚══════════════╝

Wand; N/A
History; Artis was raised in a large family of the Centaurs that lived in the woods located on Hogwarts’s castle grounds. At a young age he found out that he had some sort of a magical gift and went to the school to figure out why. It was found that he had wizard blood in him that didn’t break out of their bloodline until now. It was kept hidden in their genes until somehow it broke through and he managed to find out how to use those powers. He was then trained to use them as would any other human wizard and was sculpted into the wonderful professor he is today. He has taught at Hogwarts for years as the (History of Magic Teacher?)
Personality; Artis is a very calm and collected person that observes everything even when others may think that he isn’t. He knows a lot about his students, but doesn’t let on about the things that he knows. He is very stubborn at times and will go out of his way to prove that everything he says is correct. He spends a lot of his time either speaking with his, well favorite students or either planning his lessons. He throughly enjoys being a teacher and pours out his knowledge into his students with such a passion that draws others in. He is very kind and gentle once a student or other teacher gets to know him, and gives wonderful advice to those who needs it. He will always stay after class periods to speak with his students whenever it is needed.
Likes; Artis likes his job and learning more and more about the wizarding world as life goes on. He enjoys speaking with his students and loves to read books whilst drinking a hot cup of coffee.
Dislikes; Artis dislikes rough situations with others and hates dealing with stuck up students, but most aren’t like that with him. He hates being kept inside, and really loves being able to stretch his legs out in the Forbidden Forest.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me