Fire’s RP Character Storage!

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Fire’s RP Character Storage!

Postby Firefoxx01 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:20 pm

Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:06 am, edited 16 times in total.
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Delilah || The Trusted

Postby Firefoxx01 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:23 pm

User: Firefoxx01
Breed: Norwegian Forest
Origins: Wildcat

Parents: Deceased
Siblings: Orchid and Birch
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A

Personality:

Sensitive, gullible, friendly, trustworthy, protective, outgoing, positive.

History:

Being the firstborn of her litter, Delilah is the oldest of her siblings. She remembered the day that Birch had run home to the den with a badger on his tail. After the three warned the beast off, he announced that their parents were dead. From then the littermates had been exploring the world together. Then they came upon the cafe, and were picked up by a few humans and brought in. At first she was a little skeptical, but now she depends on the humans for survival and loves getting their attention.

RP: Cat Paws N’ Coffee

Code: Select all
[size=200][color=#FFBF00]Delilah[/color][/size]
[color=#FFBF00][size=150]Female/2 yrs/Calico Norwegian Forest/Single
Tags:  [/size][/color]
Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Orchid || The Destined

Postby Firefoxx01 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Siblings: Delilah and Birch

Personality:

Shy, timid, unsure, dreamer, skittish, fearful, early-bird, huntress.

History:

Orchid is the youngest of her litter. The day her parents died is mostly a blur to her, but she remembers fighting the badger. She was very cautious when the group started traveling, and while they were out she worked of mastering her hunting skills. Every once in a while she sneaks off at night from the cafe to catch a mouse or two. When she was first picked up by the humans, she tried to escape them for the first few days. Then one night she received a dream from her parents telling her that if she stays then she will be destined for big things.

[size=200][color=#BFBFFF]Orchid[/color][/size]
[color=#BFBFFF][size=150]Female/2 yrs/Light-Grey Norwegian Forest/Single
Tags:  [/size][/color]
Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Birch || The Mischievous

Postby Firefoxx01 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Siblings: Delilah and Orchid

Personality:

Mischievous, strong, persuasive, lier, stubborn, fighter, charming, yet real nice if you get to know him.

History:

Birch is nearly a splitting image of his father, and the middle kit between his sisters. He remembered how weak he was two years ago when he watched his parents get killed by a badger. He didn’t help them. He could’ve, and he still feels guilty of running away instead, and leading the badger to the rest of his family. Instead of admitting, however, he tells other that he fought and killed the badger, and when he is pressured into detail, he says he doesn’t want to talk about it. When he was traveling with his siblings, he would go off at night to train himself to be a stronger, better warrior. In the cafe, he pounced in other cats in attempt to keep his skills sharp. He doesn’t mean to hurt the others, but he doesn’t want to lose more cats he loves to something he could potentially stop.

[size=200][color=#40BF00]Birch[/color][/size]
[size=150][color=#40BF00]Male/2 yrs/Orange-Cream Norwegian Forest/Single
Tags:  [/color][/size]
Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arizona || Ari

Postby Firefoxx01 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:34 pm

Arizona (Ari)

Cabin: River

Hair: Dark brown, long, thick volume, soft, usually in ponytail
Eyes: Hazel, long eyelashes
Height: 4’9
Skin: Tan
Scars: Just a few from her cat, most noticeable one is on her lower left leg.
Other: Usually just wears t-shirts and jean-shorts, used to being teased for her height.

Personality: Nervous, sensitive, self-cautious, artist, singer, enjoys outdoors, has green thumb, kind, smart, helpful.

Hobbies: Sitting outside, drawing, singing, cooking, planting seeds, swimming, fishing, smelling candles.

Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Crush: None ATM

History: Used to be known for lying and being untrustworthy, but she is doing her best to show others that she has changed. She is trying to be a better person than she had been in elementary, and hopes that she won’t be judged for anything she does.

Other: She smuggled her cat, Julie into her cabin. She is hoping that no one will rat her or the tiny orange cat out!

RP: Summer Camp

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sealeaf || Warrior

Postby Firefoxx01 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:37 pm

Username -- Firefoxx01
Name -- Sealeaf
Gender -- Female
Rank -- Warrior
Short Description -- Sealeaf has no siblings, and was young when her parents died. She like to flirt but hasn't found a "special someone" yet. She is sensitive, but brave. Sealeaf likes to make friends as well. She protects them when needs and will care for them in any way possible. Also, she can be nosy sometimes, and rarely second guesses. When she had an idea, she sticks with it, and does almost anything to have it done.

RP: Murderers In Thunderclan

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeze Where the River Flows || Breeze

Postby Firefoxx01 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:42 pm

Name: Breeze where the River Flows (Breeze)
Description: Jet black female with white paws, white chest, and white tail tip. She has ice blue eyes, and a scar across her left eye.
Breeze where the River Flows is a beautiful she-cat, but don’t let her looks deceive you. She is sassy and sarcastic, and knows the way to talk with toms. She is brave and isn’t afraid to defend her group.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lemonleaf || Warrior

Postby Firefoxx01 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:44 pm

Name: Lemonleaf
Description: Small calico she-cat with green eyes that are ever so slightly tinted yellow. She is mute, but despite that she tries to be nice to everyone in her clan and does her best to help her clanmates.

Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Heatherflash || Warrior

Postby Firefoxx01 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:44 pm

Username: Firefoxx01

Name: Heatherflash
Sexuality: Straight

Apprentice: Small, medium haired ginger cat with faded-light brown spots. Has a dusky-blue eye color.
Personality: Tough, Fast, Beautiful, Flirty, Interactive, Mischievous, Puts herself/loved-ones before anything or anyone else.

Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skywhisper || Medicine Cat

Postby Firefoxx01 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Username: Firefoxx01
Name: Skywhisper
Description: Silver with bright blue eyes, and also deaf. Caring, sweet, sensitive, and loyal. She had once tried to train to be a warrior, but was switched to be a medicine cat because of her disablity. She uses her nose to distinguish herbs, and remembered the scents when she was tested on them. She hasn’t mixed the herbs up since she first started.

RP: Murderers In Riverclan

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me