Kenzie's Kids <3 (Storage)

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Elowyn Gothel

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:50 pm

Elowyn is mischievous and often lies to get her way. She's quite manipulative and isn't afraid to flirt to get what she wants. Unlike her mother, Elowyn isn't obsessed with her youth and beauty but she does love makeup and has become somewhat of an expert. She loves doing makeup and hair for others, for a price of course. Elowyn was born in the tower and grew up in constant jealousy of Rapunzel and her daughter. Her mother constantly told Elowyn of Rapunzel and how much she missed her "golden flower." Elowyn often felt unloved and unimportant, as she possessed no magic for her mother to use. Due to the magic her mother had used, Elowyn inherited some of the youthful
i. daughter of gothel ii.female iii. sixteen
iiiv.bisexual v.crush: Evie
magic, meaning she won't age as quickly, but she cannot use the magic freely.
brokenpancreas.
My name is Kenzie and I love RP!
I'm always up to join new RPs and trades!
Wish list trades are always welcome!

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allesia Harbring

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:54 pm

Allesia Harbring
Arex

The Basics:
Name: Allesia Harbring
Date of Birth: July 15th, 2074
Looks:
Hair colour: Caramel
Eye colour: Green
Height: 5'3
Weight: 117 lbs.
Skin tone: Tan
Creatures's Description: Arex is a large, red-shouldered hawk. He has piercing golden eyes and sharp talons.
Description: Allesia is quite strong for her size. She is commonly seen with her hair down or in a neat French braid. You will never see her in a dress, skirt, heels, or anything pink and frilly. She is normally seen sporting combat boots and whatever is suitable for the weather in neutral colors.
Past the Obvious:
Likes: Night, action, combat, hawks, protecting others, rain and snow
Dislikes: hunters, heat, lying, rats
Personality: Allesia is generally silent and simply listens. She opens up to those who know her, though. She is a very perceptive person and is generally the first to notice danger. She relies heavily on her instinct, and rarely thinks before speaking or acting. She does have a short temper though, and lashes out if pushed over the edge.
History: Allesia never knew her parents. She ran away from her orphanage at an early age and lived on the streets before she felt a strong pull towards the woods. She found a small cottage with Arex and raised herself, depending on only herself.
Powers: leave blank for now
Relationships:
Family: deceased
Friends: none yet
Crush: Melisandre
Sexuality: Bisexual
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allesia Corely

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:57 pm

01. Human 02. Female 03. Bisexual 04. 18 years old 05. Al, Ally 06. Crush:
+ traits: Kind, Protective, Intelligent, Cunning, Determined, Sarcastic
- traits: Stubborn, Fiery, Has a Temper, Doesn't Follow Directions

Alessia has always found the vampire legend in their town quite intriguing. Her father was found in the woods with two puncture wounds in his neck, supposedly killed by a wild animal in the woods during his hunting trip. Alessia, on the other hand, never bought the story and has kept her distance from the somewhat strange people she meets around town.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Damon Rolly

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:58 pm

01. Vampire 02. Male 03. Heterosexual 04. 20,000 years old but appears 19 05. N/A 06.Crush:
+ traits: Flirty, Commanding, Protective, Intelligent, Cunning
- traits: Possessive, Easily Angered, Keeps to Himself, Introverted

Damon was changed by his father's friend as a punishment for trying to run away. His mother was killed by a vampire and Damon had desperately wanted to never end up as one of them. After being turned, Damon channeled his rage into hunting, at first only with animals but eventually humans. He hates hunting humans but knows it a necessity to stay alive.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jason

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:01 pm

24 / Entity Escapee / Lust

Jason is the entity of lust due to his brutal death. Jason died at the hands of his lover, who had been cheating on him. His lover had snuck out that night and came home, expecting to find Jason asleep and instead, finding him standing there, waiting for her. He accused her of cheating and she denied it until finally, as he turned his back to pack his bags, his lover stabbed him in the back and killed him. After dying, Jason found out she had planned to kill him while he was sleeping and his rage overtook him. He was captured after causing a woman to go mad by making her fall in love with a man she couldn't have. The woman ended up killing the man's wife and the scientists easily traced it back to him. He managed to escape in a fit of rage but cannot recall anything but his lover's affair.

+ traits: Protective, Street Smart, Cunning, Intelligent, Flirtatious
- traits: Sarcastic, Short Tempered, Arrogant, Reckless, Careless

Powers: Jason can convince people that they're in love with whomever he chooses. He often enjoys playing games with people, making that infatuated with people they cannot have, driving them mad. He is often driven by his revenge and enjoys showing people true love does not exist.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brandon Alecto

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:03 pm

26 / Scientist / Subject:
Brandon's sister was killed by an entity at the age of 16. Brandon couldn't stand the fact that an immortal being with such immense power had been so careless and heartless as to kill an innocent child and not show any remorse. When he heard of a group capturing and experimenting on the entities, he was one of the first to volunteer, even though he was only 17. He has worked as a scientist for 9 years and doesn't intend to stop until entities can no longer harm the people.

+ traits: Caring, Protective, Funny, Flirtatious
- traits: Sarcastic, Short Tempered, Violent, Insulting
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Harley Quinn

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:06 pm

name: Harleen Quinzel
    alias: Harley Quinn
    fandom: DC
    hero, villain, neutral?: Villain

strengths/abilities: Harley can handle hand-to-hand combat and with weapons. She often is seen with a bat or gun, occasionally a large hammer. With her gymnastic background, she is very flexible and can evade attacks and use this to her advantage. Her time as a psychologist also makes her very good at getting into people's heads as well as evaluating them to use their weaknesses to her advantage. She is also very alluring, making her somewhat of a distraction. She also has a martial arts background.

weaknesses: While she is intelligent and quite witty, Harley is mentally unstable. She becomes easily attached to other unstable personalities and often makes rash decisions when things don't go her way. Additionally, Harley can sometimes become wrapped up in making jokes and picking at her enemy's flaws that she can completely disregard fighting them as a whole.

personality: Harley is very intelligent, as she graduated with a doctorates and managed to break away from the Joker to make a name for herself. She pursues what she wants in life and doesn't stop at anything until she gets it. Harley is also very flirtatious and enjoys playing around during fights, making jokes and sarcastic remarks without a second thought. Harley has quite a temper if pushed over the edge as well and will often unleash that anger in a from of aggression.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lovise Ingrid

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:07 pm

01. Her Royal Highness, Princess Lovise Ingrid of Denmark
02. 25 Years Old
03. Female
04. Bisexual
05. Born in Copenhagen, Denmark
06. Kind, Protective, Witty, Intelligent, Loyal, Intuitive, Extroverted
07. Stubborn, Rebellious, Sneaky, Manipulative, Temper
08. Knows English, Danish, French, and Russian, Tends to speak in English and Danish most often
09. Trained in Ballet since she could walk
10. Has a soft spot for animals, can ride a horse well
11. Lovise has never wanted to take over the throne from her mother and has been rebellious since she learned of her duties. Lovise is hardly ever found in the castle and is most often caught sneaking out of her window to go to college parties or just to wander the city. She truly wants to become a Zoologist and help animals around the world but she is next in line for the throne. Lovise's mother decided to send her to camp to show her how important her job truly is and why she can't abandon what she's been raised to do. Lovise has other plans for what the experience will teach her.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Devin Hollings

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:11 pm

01.23 years old 02.Female 03.Bisexual 04.Suitor 05. Crush- 06. Family - Jackson Hollings
+ traits: Kind, Protective, Sarcastic, Intelligent, Ambitious
- traits: Fiery, Stubborn, Easily Angered, Does not Like to be Controlled

Devin grew up in a small town in Virginia with her mother and brother, Jackson. Although she had no father, Devin grew up in a loving household and had a very close relationship with her brother. When she was 15, Devin snuck out with Jackson to go to a party. Jackson was 18 at the time. Jackson got into a fight with one of his friends over what he had said to a girl. Jackson was defending the girl and his friend began to punch him. Devin jumped in the middle of the fight, resulting in a scar beneath her right eye. Jackson sent her away after she was hurt and that was the last time she saw Jackson alive. Devin vowed from that day on that she would never let anyone tell her what to again.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sierra Parker

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:14 pm

01. 17 years old 02. Daughter of Peter Parker 03. Bisexual 04. 5'4 05. 110 lbs.
06. Arachnia 08. Black and Green Jumpsuit, similar to her father's
+ traits: Sarcastic, Intelligent, Active, Protective, Quick-thinking, Kind
- triats: Fiery, Has a Temper, Stubborn, Keeps to Self, Unwilling to ask for Help

Sierra inherited mild web making abilities from her father, although she does not have very good control over them currently. She is, however, very gifted in science and engineering. Sierra had created a suit not unlike Tony's, able to create webs of many different kinds and allows her to fly when needed. Peter has always supported her in her wish to become a hero, just like her father, and has helped her to become the hero she's always dreamed of. Sierra first started saving her neighborhood as a child, helping other children retrieve kites and other toys stuck in trees with her webs. Peter, noticing her willingness to help others, convinced MJ to let him train Sierra. Sierra is still learning how to strengthen her power and use it better while also improving her technology.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me