🌎Such a Diverse World🌎 (Reign's CF's)

A place to store your roleplay character information.

🌎Such a Diverse World🌎 (Reign's CF's)

Postby .Wolfrin. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:35 am

🔨🔧-Work In Progress-🔧🔨
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Venom (Warrior Cat)

Postby .Wolfrin. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:38 am

•Venom•
pexels-photo-179217.jpeg
pexels-photo-179217.jpeg (47.22 KiB) Viewed 328 times

Ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒ ⓘⓝⓕⓞⓡⓜⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ

Name(s); Venom
Age; 38 moons
Gender; Male
Rank; Rouge/Loner. Mintclan has been trying to get me to join for some time now, but their offer hasn't really seemed all that enticing.

Ⓡⓔⓛⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢⓗⓘⓟⓢ

Crush; Even the thought seems pointless. Why would I want that type of baggage?
Mate; None
Mother; "A Rouge named Robin, Cruel and angry at a clan who rejected her. She could be dead or alive. Either way it makes no difference to me.She was hardly a mother."
Father; "I know little of my father, as my mother told me little of his exsistance while I was young. When I do know is he was a Rogue named Octavius. Meant to be a short fling. An encounter meant to hold no consequences, so it was no surprise that when my mother became pregnant that he hit the road. From what she tells me about his personality though, I probably would have ended up just the same had he been around."
Siblings; SwanRock of Dreamclan is my half brother. Apparently my mother hooked up with a clan cat, but was not allowed to join with the conspiracy came to light. In an effort to save his rank Swan's father rejected ever knowing me, my mother, or his kit and chased my mother off the territory. In anger my mother left Swan to die in the forest, and it was by some joke that soon after we dumped him there , he was found by the very clan that rejected him and taken in. By what im aware, he still doesn't know the truth about his origin.
Kits; "I'm not really a good babysitter. "
Mentor; His mother.

Ⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ

History; " My life, put in the simplest terms, can be considered major series of trainwrecks, because from the time I was born to the time of six moons old I was struggling to survive. As much as a mother as she claimed to be she never really hunted so I had to learn how to catch my food early. This also meant that when my half-brother was born that I had to catch him food as well. 2 moons after my brother was born we went to his father's clan seeking solice, and found nothing. Instead we were chased off, and as a result my mother rejected my brother because she cannot find enough food to feed all 3 of us at the same time. Needless to say she was a poor Hunter. Ironically, I found out later in life that Swan a.k.a "SwanRock" had been found by the very clan that had chased him off in the first place and was sitting pretty with all the food he could eat and a family he could call his own. But that was not until my mother was gone and I was surviving on my own. After that I developed a rather nasty habit of picking fights with the Dream clan cats. It actually became a favorite pastime of mine, interfering with their daily rituals and such. Eventually this clan labeled me a rogue, but I expected this and was not surprised when one of their Daft Warriors address me as such. Eventually the moons past, and as I grew older I tended to mess with the clan far much less. Eventually, my past times changed and instead of causing chaos for the clan, I found that I was trying to avoid another. Mintclan. Multiple times I've been scouted to join their band of misfits. Everytime, so far, I've refused.
Personality; Externaly, Venom is a cruel, cold-hearted cat who cares not for the feelings of others, and only for the feelings of himself and the ones who he cares most about. Very independent he relies only on himself to get the job done and doesn't trust others very often. Venom is also very bold and to the point when it comes to getting his ideas across and he doesn't take too kindly to clan members whether they're from Dream Clan or Mint Clan.Also, as much as he would like you to believe that he has no heart, he truly does. He just doesn't trust enough people to let those emotions show he doesn't trust that people won't use that information against him when he is most vulnerable.
Sexuality; Straight
Strengths; Venom Prides himself on his fighting ability built with muscle and sharp claws with pointed teeth he loves knowing that at any time he could rip his prey apart with no notice. He also loves knowing that in a game of wits he could a unnerve even some of the most hard-shelled opponents.
Also, even though he would never admit it, Venom has a very extensive knowledge of common medicinal herbs and can treat minor cuts and illnesses. ( this also slightly points to the fact that he likes to Garden. :3 don't step on his flowers or he'll kill you ^^)

Weaknesses; Venom really doesn't like dogs and will actually turn tail and run if he's ever faced with one. He also has a hard time with Badgers and many types of raccoons. He doesn't mind foxes or snakes though. Skill wise, its worth noting that Venom can't track and has a hard time destinguishing scents meaning it's not that hard to sneak up on him (though I would never recommend it because he really does love a good fight.)
Another weakness of his is Heights because he takes the saying the bigger they are the harder they fall literally ( despite cats landing on their feet.)

Secrets; Secrets aren't secrets if you tell others about them right?

Ⓐⓟⓟⓔⓐⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ

Build; Venom's build has that tall muscular frame, and he commonly uses this to his advantage in battle. His bones are strong, meaning his frame is solid and can take a some really heavy punches before going down. More commonly, if you were to classify him he would probably be classified as a tank this also means that he is slower and doesn't have the fastest reflexes.
Fur color; Autum red, with Amber orange highlights and dark browns streaks. around his eyes
Unique markings; He also has sections of white fur on his stomach chin and thinly
Fur texture; His underbelly is made up of thick white fur, while his back and outer fur on his legs is of medium density and has a slight roughness to it
Eye color; Deep Amber/Gold
Scars; He has a few scars laced across his right shoulder blade and two long ones on his hind left leg
Last edited by .Wolfrin. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SwanRock (Warrior Cat)

Postby .Wolfrin. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:41 am

•SwanRock•
pexels-photo-358464.jpeg

Ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒ ⓘⓝⓕⓞⓡⓜⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ

Name(s); Swan, Swankit,Swanpaw, SwanRock
Age; 32 moons
Gender; Male
Rank; Warrior
Clan; DreamClan

Ⓡⓔⓛⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢⓗⓘⓟⓢ

Crush; xxx
Mate; None yet, His previous mate RiverHeart died in a flood 8 moons ago. He doesn't really talk about her anymore, but you can tell she's still on his mind.
Mother; My mother was a rouge that abandoned me when I was a young kit. Later I was found half dead on the Dreamclan boarder, and the patrol took me back to their camp. Many thought I wouldn't make it through the recovery, and I spent three moons being taken care of in the medicene cat den. By the time I was five moons old, I was well enough to move to the Nursery and as a result was taken in by one of the expecting Queens.
Father; Ive never met my father, and know little about who he is.
Siblings; I think I had a brother at one time, but I don't know much past that.
Kits; None
Mentor; {Random warrior}

Ⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ

History; See Venom's History
Personality; SwanRock is a very silent and strong type of cat and aside from a few select clanmates, you would be lucky to hear him utter more then a few words in an day. Despite his cold and silent nature, the few words he does say can easily steal the attention of everyone in the room,and prove he can actually be a very warm individual. Now, SwanRock has the tendency to always be sitting away from the crowd or off checking the perimeter of the camp.Taking inventory or simply observing the territory.You can often find him watching over the young ones and making sure everything in the territory is running smoothly.Then fixing the problems when it's not. Battle wise, he likes to stick to peaceful resolutions but won't hesitate to protect the ones he cares about.
Sexuality; Open Minded.
Strengths; @ is pretty good at fighting enemies, tracking Animals, and forefinger for herbs. He also has a talent for spotting flowers, and is a pretty good singer, though those strength are rarley used in everyday life.
Weaknesses; SwanRock can't handle tall heights and very rarley swims or had anything to do with water. It's not that he can't swim, but it's more that he won't.

Ⓐⓟⓟⓔⓐⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ

Build; Fluffy white fur, with a thin bone frame. Tall from paw pad to the tip of his ear and long from his noes to tail tip.
Fur color; Cloud White
Unique markings; Pink paw pads with a small black dot that sort of resembles a heart on his inner ear. You can't really see it unless you're sitting super close to him.
Fur texture; Silky texture on his back and sides, with soft puffy fur on his chest and belly.
Eye color; Green & Amber
Scars; No scars, SwanRock hasn't been in enough fights to earn any.
Last edited by .Wolfrin. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rosella {Wolf}

Postby .Wolfrin. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:43 am

Rosella {Nickname: Rose}

pexels-photo-414175.jpeg
pexels-photo-414175.jpeg (31.63 KiB) Viewed 328 times

G E N D E R

▲Female

A G E

▲21 wolf years

R A N K

▲Hunter

P E R S O N A L I T Y

▲Rosella is a happy-go-lucky party type of wolf. Always in the mood to run, hunt, or sing {howl}. She loves life and it shows in everything she does. Confident and frisky, she holds her head up high, batts her eyes, and takes pride in how she presents herself to others. She can easily be stubborn and bull headed at times, and as a result will never back down from a challenge. Unless it's the alpha of course, but that's just wolf instinct taking over.
As a hunter, she is actually quite good at her job. She brings in a good supply of prey for the camp and takes that portion of her life pretty seriously. Still though, as much as she enjoys the thrill of a hunt she can most often be seen goofing around the camp with some of her creations instead. Needless to say she's a jack of all emotions. A pure wild card.

H I S T O R Y

▲Rosella was found by and old loner as a young pup, probably around two months of age. After her discovery, the wolf carried her back to camp and gave her to one of the expecting females in the camp to foster. before dissapearing into the forest. Sense then the shes only seen him a handfull of times, though hasn't had much influence in her life,and she was raised up to be a hunter of the pack. Even at such a young age she had been a mystery, and wild card nobody could understand. Not much has changed sense then.

L I K E S

▲Having Fun
▲Hunting
▲Creating {Using her power}
▲Laughing
▲Fighting {Play & Challenge}
▲Rabbits, if you can find them
▲Running
▲Singing {a.k.a Howling}

D I S L I K E S

▲Water
▲Humans
▲Strict Wolves
▲Snakes
▲Rules

P O W E R S

▲Rose has the control of life in the center of her paws. Now, that doesn't mean she can create a living addition to the pack- what it means is she can bend nature into the shapes of animals, and give them the corresponding traits and instincts. Syncing her mind with the creature, she can use them for whatever she pleases whether it be hunting practice, help dragging back a kill, or protection of the pack. She can even mentally enter the creature she's created and use it as a host. A host that she can move and use as she seems fit. Now as amazing as this power may sound, its drawbacks are not. Creating anything near or over the size of a common doe could easily land her in the Medic den. She would suffer servere muscle strain and weakness. Anything rivaling the size of a bear would be lethal with little chance of survival. Cutting straight to the point, the larger the creation the deadlier so she tends to stick to smaller animals such as cats, dogs, and whatever else she can imagine.
http://mymodernmet.com/wp/wp-content/up ... ewett2.jpg
http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5 ... ormat=500w
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... e84dff.jpg
▲^Examples ^

F A M I L Y

▲Most of her family went missing in the relocation of the packs so she's pretty much on her own at this point.

L O V E - I N T E R E S T S

▲She's more of a hard to get kinda fea, and I don't really support instant romance so your going to have to develop a relationship with her.

M A T E / C R U S H

▲No mate as of yet. So far she's proven to energetic for many of the brutes of the pack.

P U P S

▲Wants someday, just not today.

▲V O I C E - S A M P L E

Last edited by .Wolfrin. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GrayFoot {Wolf}

Postby .Wolfrin. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:44 am

GrayFoot {Nickname: Old Gray, Old Timer}

pexels-photo-69350.jpeg
pexels-photo-69350.jpeg (33.02 KiB) Viewed 328 times

G E N D E R

▲Male

A G E

▲92 in wolf years

R A N K

▲Loner "Old wolf of the Forest"

P E R S O N A L I T Y

▲You really can't find anyone much nicer and wiser then Old Gray. The typical " old wolf of the mountain" he goes where he pleases and doesn't follow many of the pack borderlines for the simple fact that he can't tell where they are. One of the most pleasant and least threatening Loners of the territory, he will happily sit and talk with anyone who crosses his path. He will tell his stories all day if ya let him. Completely absent-minded, he tends to wander and forget where's he's going which causes constant run ins with the pack boarder patrols. Patrols, mind you, that he greets with a wagging tail and a big smile. Despite his age, he's still witty and loves to laugh with anyone he can. He often has the tendency to go off subject and ramble when having a conversation and sometimes falls asleep without notice. Sadly of his personality, is simply dictated by his age. Over the years, he's gone almost completely blind, is deaf in his left ear, and suffers from mild demntia. In fact, the only thing he doesn't falter on- is his memories of when he was younger. When he and his mate ran their own pack side by side. Oh what glorious days those were! He used to be so strong and charming. He fought for justice and acceptance, and peace.... But, as with all things, he lived, loved, and lost. Now, he is simply content with the life he lives today. The days of his pack are just a distant memory now, and Fawna has been gone for years. Ah, but that's a story to be saved for another day.(see history) Other then that there isn't much else to the old man. Other then the fact that he's widly respected throughout the territory he lives a simple life, and does what he can.

H I S T O R Y

▲Ah.. Hello! So you want to know my story do ya? Well, come close and lend me your ear because your in for an adventure.
The day I was born, was like any other. Birds on branches enjoyed a breeze, happily cooled from the hot summer day. It was especially hot that season, and I recollect that there wasn't much rain.. I, was the youngest and the last out of a litter of six. The, uh-Runt as you might say. Now, my parents weren't anything special regardin rank. My momma was a simple Hunter, and my pap was an omega. But they did the best they could to provide for us pups and our pack, at the time. I remember it was quite small. It only held about eleven wolves, and that was including my siblins and I. Now, growing up wasn't no pic-i-nic. With so few wolves, most of my siblings quickly became hunters like my momma. But not me, no sir-e. I took after my pappy. I was an omega, and over the next year my siblins made sure I knew it to. Well, about a year later I set off on my own. Brakin away from my pack, to find a mate elsewhere. Leaving my pack was a dangerous gamble, but boy did it pay off in the long run. I musta trekked nine miles until I met 'er for the first time. Boy was she a knock out. And thats not a comparison, she nearly did knocked me out. The first time i met my mate Fawna, she was sliding across the ice on a frozen lake and crashed right into my side. I remember being so surprised and irritated, b-because she sent us right into the center of the lake! Have you ever tried walking on ice before? Your slipping and sliding all over the darn place! Neither of us could get our footing and we ended up just laying, sprawled out on the ice trying to catch our breath....and then she just laughed.... I remember being so irritated and angry..but let me tell you somthing... The minute I looked her in the eyes..the minute I heard that laugh. I...I was never the same. Never in my life had I seen a Fea more beautiful then Fawna. Never had I heard a laugh so amazing..I.. I can't even begin to explain just how life changing that moment was. It was like I had opened my eyes for the very first time...we stayed out on that ice lake for hours..we talked about ourselves, and shared our stories...I knew then that I would do anything for her.... That next spring, Fawna and I...well, we welcomed 5 healthy pups into the world. 4 Feas which we named Ava, Willow, Lumen, & Cara- and one brute, which I called Kodak after my pap. That spring, we officaly had a family and by that next summer I was the Alpha of a new pack.
I didn't know then, just how fast time would fly. But boy did it ever. It felt like only minutes had passed, when my daughter's began attracting mates and starting their own families. And as for Kodak? Well.. He left searching for somthing different. I still wonder, every now and again, if he had ever found what he was looking for. Ah, but back to the story. Well. About one year after my last daughter was mated, did the number of mouths to feed grow drasticly. By mid fall Ava was the mother of two, Willow of five, Lumen of three, and Cara had only one if I do recall correctly. I reckon our pack of six had just grown to seventeen in just over two months and the pressure for food was more dire then It had ever been before. Us males, began hunting more and eating less. Trying to get enough food to strengthen and fatten up the pups for the coming winter... We tried to prepare the best we could... But it was not to be.. That winter I saw more death then my old brain cares to remember.. Felt enough heartache to last a lifetime... Over the winter, the number of deer plumeted. Their numbers desimated by a giant neghboring pack. Soon there wasn't one deer left in the valley. It wasn't long before Famine and Illness griped my pack. By the end of winter we had lost five pups, my daughter Ava, and Willows mate, Shiva. Fawna had done everything she could to save them...but there was only so much she could do.That winter, my pack was destroyed. The impact of so much loss in such a short amount of time taking its effect, and breaking up my family as well.
In the end, Willow left with her only remaining pup. Cara and Karigin went East with their son to start a pack of their own, and Ava...well she dissapeared, leaving her pups behind. Fawna and I were all that was left. Together we carried our grandpups.We searched for a new place to live and looked for someone... Anyone who could take in Ava's babies. Eventually, we managed to locate a pack willing to take in the pups. Both our grandsons went to a pack in the East.
Now dont get me wrong, It was hard...But we were growing old and had no business caring for such fragile things anymore. We...we just couldn't protect them like we wanted to....
Well, some time after that the love of my life passed away...
I...I remember it very clearly... It was mid summer, an unusually cool night. We were laying in the middle of a field watching the moon rise.like we always did... When she turned to me and said the darndest thing... You know what she told me? She looked me right in the eyes, and told me that she was going to see the ice lake. And that she didn't care how long she had to wait. She was going to stay there until I came to see them to... I didn't understand what she meant then, but I did the next morning...
I laid with her for hours...telling her how much I loved her... I cried more that day then at any other point in my life. She was my everything...but as much as I love her, I wouldn't ask to change what happened or bring her back... I wouldn't, because I know..that somewhere out there... There is an Ice lake. Surrounded with tall pines and a fresh blanket of snow.Tucked away between a mountain cove and a thick forest. And on this lake, my sweet heart is waiting for me.
Well...That's my story. I've gone from being a bachelor to a father, gone from omega to alpha. survived the impossible, grown old, and even fallen in love on Ice Lakes.I've had many great adventures. But now that you've heard my story, what will yours be? What risks will you take? What are you going to do, with the time that you have left?

L I K E S

▲Pups
▲Sleeping
▲Relaxing
▲Winter
▲Ice Lakes
▲Telling stories
▲Respectful wolves

D I S L I K E S

▲Disrespect
▲Herbs
▲Liars
▲Violence
▲Thieves

P O W E R S

▲Gray's main power, is pretty much the art of prediction. He can has this way of being able to sense the troubles in ones life. Now, I wouldn't call it mind reading, but he can pretty much feel the feelings of others through electrical impulses they produce or hormones the are putting off.This can also extend past wolves. He can also tell if somthing is wrong in the forest, sky, or if grave danger could be afoot. This makes him especially useful to the alpha's in the pack and to those seeking guidance or wisdom. As an added bonus, he's a great listener! He also has amazing pattern memory, meaning he can pretty much remember where every tree shrub rock or overturned log is located. This pretty much allows him to navigate his surroundings without hitting any trees or getting hurt.

F A M I L Y

▲Fawna {Mate} Passed
▲Ava {Daughter} Passed /Pups = 3 (all alive)
▲Willow {Daughter}=Whereabouts Unknown /Pups = 5 (one alive)
▲Lumen {Daughter}=Whereabouts Unknown/Pups = 3 (two alive)
▲Cara {Daughter}=Far East /Pups = 1 (alive)
▲Kodak {Son} = Whereabouts Unknown

▲His heart will never belong to another.

M A T E / C R U S H

▲Fawna {Passed}

P U P S

▲See Family section.

▲V O I C E - S A M P L E

He's an old man. Think of your stereotypical old man voice and you would be pretty close.

Last edited by .Wolfrin. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pigeon (Warrior Cat)

Postby .Wolfrin. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:22 am

pexels-photo-136421.jpeg
pexels-photo-136421.jpeg (6.87 KiB) Viewed 328 times

Ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒ ⓘⓝⓕⓞⓡⓜⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ

Name(s); Pigeon but some just call me Pidge
Age; 19 moons
Gender; Female
Rank; Loner-Soon to be Warrior/Apprentice
Clan; No clan

Ⓡⓔⓛⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢⓗⓘⓟⓢ

Crush; ---?
Mate; I'm to young.
Mother; I...I don't remember..who she was...It's been so long...
Father; "Dead...I don't really want to talk about it ".
Siblings; I had a brother named Kodak and a sister named Cardinal but I haven't seen them in moons...
Kits; None
Mentor; None

Ⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ

History; I was born in a simple house with two of my siblings my mother and my father. The two legs took care of us made sure we had food and a warm place to sleep..well they used to.. I don't remember much of what happened, but I do know that after everything went to the Dark Forest I never saw my mother or siblings again.I remember it being really windy and thatone second we were warm in the two-leg house and in the next the house was gone. we were left shivering on what was left of the wooden floorboards when everything was done, and only my father was left..sadly even he didn't survive the tragedy.So, ever sense then I've been surviving from one meal to the next. Living without knowing if I'm going to eat that night or at all for the week. In fact, many moons i ended up starving..and at one point I was nearly dead. That was until an elder found me. she helped me get food when I couldnt do it myself. I owe her everything, and would do anything for her...but she's not really one for company... So I kinda just follow her from a distance now..
Personality; Pigeon is a very shy and quiet cat. Easily embarrassed and frightened she puts the cat in fraidy cat. Sadly, she's very aware of this and often tries to act brave or bull headed, though it's rarley successful.
Sexuality; Open Minded.
Strengths; Let's see.. She likes flowers and herbs, but only knows a few. She is a pretty good swimmer runner and climber, but doesn't have the natural fighting or hunting instincts of the other clan cats.
Weaknesses; Hunting, Fighting, Social situations, and pretty much being anywhere near the center of attention. She has pretty bad self esteem issues but has a golden heart and tries to do the best she can.

Ⓐⓟⓟⓔⓐⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ

Build; Fluffy browm fur, with a thin bone frame. Short from paw pad to the tip of his ear and small from her noes to tail tip.
Fur color; Sable
Unique markings; Pink paw pads.
Fur texture; Silky texture on her back and sides, with soft puffy fur on her chest and belly.
Eye color; Silver and Blue
Scars; Bites on her tail from bad hunting experiences.
Last edited by .Wolfrin. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Carlyle Rosa's (ShapeShifter)

Postby .Wolfrin. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:29 am

I - W ILL - A LWAYS - B E - T HERE - F OR - Y OU -

pexels-photo-127229.jpeg
pexels-photo-127229.jpeg (13.09 KiB) Viewed 328 times

N AME:
Carlyle Rosas

N ICK-N AMES:
Carson, & anything else you wish to refer to him as

A GE:

R ANK/J OB:
Personal Escort/bodyguard

P ERSONALITY/H ISTORY:
Charming, serious, innocent, Carson was all those things and more. From a small child, Carson was the heart of any situation he was in. He loved making people laugh, and had an air about him that could simply light up a room.
Well...that's how he used to be..
When he was seventeen, he met a girl. Her name was April Hemingway, and happened to be a fellow shape-shifters like himself. She was beautiful. Sky blue eyes, a pale complexion, and answer that was open to everyone. She loved to read, loved to fly, loved to run. She just loved life.. When they met there was an instant connection, and he knew that someday April Hemingway would become April Rosa's.. He didn't know how he knew, he just.. Did... Somehow she was just different, and its hard to explain. Maybe it was her shy nature, or how she didn't always have to carry on a conversation to let you know what she was thinking. Maybe it was how quiet she is and how loud she was at the same time, and she didn't even have to say anything for you to hear her.All you has to do is look at her and you already knew... you knew so many things, and then you knew nothing. Your mind raced with thoughts, and then BAM! it went blank. And then in the end, after all that.. you were left speechless. Left scratching for a thought or idea something to say. Anything to say... it....it made him feel alive. She made him feel alive...
On April 7th, at approximately 4:29 PM, April Hemingway was involved in a multi car collision. A careless human driver swerved into the wrong lane, ran a red light, and slammed into the side of April's yellow beetle,ultimately forcing it into oncoming traffic. The force, caused her cars metal frame to bend and pin her to her seat. She didn't even have a slim chance of escaping as a semi steam rolled what was left of her tiny car. There was almost nothing left. Across town, Carson sat at a restaurant, a table set for two. A ring meant for one, and a mind full of dreams and possibilities that as you know now, will never come true. When he found out,he was destroyed. His life losing almost all meaning in the few seconds that someone had to come and get him from the restaurant. To tell him that the love of his life, was gone.
After that he was never the same, instead of warm bubbly and playful,he was cold, closed off and quiet. Over the years he did improve, he could smile and hold a conversation. But he was never truly open anymore. As a way to take his mind from the tragedy, he poured his life into protecting the royal family. He eventually got hired on as ---'s personal bodyguard / escort, and has been for the past few years. As comes with the years of service, he eventually grew to be pretty protective of the girl, and became pretty fond of her. Even to the point, where he bordered on possessive, well... Possessive within reason. He knows his place, he simply didn't like any males getting to close to her. Especially humans.Now he claims that it's because of his job, though you could also argue that the bear section of his DNA simply feels threatened by other males.That, and he truly does hate the human race. Not enough to take action of course, but if one of them killed somebody you loved, i'm sure you would hate them to.

L IKES:
Well there isn't much he likes. I guess he favors barbecue, jerky, and steak. He also seems to love flying, singing, and dancing. He likes to read, hike, and simply be in nature. He isn't a very violent person so he doesn't like fighting, but he does enjoy a bit of friendly banter. He likes spending time with ---, and likes to observe. More often then not, he will be in his owl form, possibly perching on --- shoulder, sleeping in her bag, or sitting beside her. Okay so I lied, he does like quite a few things.

D ISLIKES:
Humans. Especially loud and rash humans. Disrespectful humans. Violent humans. Actually, I think we should just stick to all humans. He also doesn't like cabbage, ice cream, carbonated drinks or cats. Hates cats. Not shape-shifters that turn to cats, like..real live born as a cat, stays a cat, cats.

V OICE-S AMPLE:
S EXUALITY:
Heterosexual

T H E - O T H E R S

v B ARN - O WL •~On open wings we fly~•v

S IZE• Small, 1ft 3in tall; 3ft 6in wide (including wing-span from tip to tip)
B UILD• Thin, Muscular, Fragile wings, Sharp talons
P ERKS• Eye sight/NightVision, Fast, Silent,
D OWN - F ALLS• Small, Fragile Bones, Nocturnal tendencies, Weak
///

v B EAR •~Roar to the Heavens, until god hears your might~•v

S IZE• Extra Large, 9ft 2in Standing. 4ft 3in at shoulder
B UILD• Giant, Muscular, Fluffy
P ERKS• Intimidating, Massive jaw strength, Sharp claws, Powerful attack, Thick hide.
D OWN - F ALLS•Super slow when attacking, slow runner
Last edited by .Wolfrin. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Havanna Fritz (Werewolf)

Postby .Wolfrin. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:38 am

Name:
Havanna Lee Fritz
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Crush:
She's seemingly hard to impress, since she thinks it will just get in the way of her dreams.
Personality & Background:
From the time Havana was a little girl she can always remember staring out of windows and watching the other children play while she had to sit, and study, and be a proper Alpha's daughter. She's always had to live up to the high standards because her parents would accept nothing less than a perfect daughter, as well as strive to meet the most impossible expectations
Be the perfect student, the perfect wife, later the perfect mother and expected to produce the perfect heir. Needless to say it was stressful way to live, and she had only been away from her parents or out of the watchful eyes of an escort a handful of times by the time she was fifteen. Now her situation was even worse. Now shes expected to keep peace and prevent a war by marrying some human she hasn't even meet! God, it was infuriating. It was unfair, a prison sentence! She loathes even the thought of being married away to a human. When she was younger she always thought she would be married away to someone of her own species, someone she could shift with on full moons and somebody who would at least understand her..But never a human!! The simple fact made her cringe, but even as it did this she knew she couldnt say anything. At least not with her parents around. She was expected to be quiet, sit straight, smile, and say Yes dear. And she was expected to accept that. Iwas the sad reality that she would, and even sadder that when she was 24, a legal adult in the human world- she didn't have any freedom. She wanted to pursue her dreams! She wanted to sing and dance. Party and find love! she wanted to perform in front of thousands and wanted to hear her name screaming from their mouths. What she didn't want was to be tied down to a human. To a husband, to a ball and chain. Someone she thought would destroy her dreams.
But she can't do anything about it now. The agreement is done and she's to be married... To her the end of her life has just begun. Now all she could do was get to fall back on the personality that has gotten her this far. Fall back on her façade of shy actions, quiet words, and princess like qualities. The same façade that hid her snappy, hot headed, rebellious, cocky, party animal and slightly snobby interior sadly, even the facade cant hide the fact that her interior causes the way she holds herself to scream out of your league, class.
Race/Rank/Origin:
Werewolf Alpha Daughter, Alpha, Irish American.
Family:
Only Child
Other:
Very few friends, she mostly spends her time off on her own. She also loves Weasels, Ferrets, Otters, Foxs, & the occasional mink. She's also a giant fan of birds, for their music. Prevalent skill in the piano.
Voice Sample
https://www.google.com/search?client=ms ... ueuGOtEu3w

||___________________________________________||
__________________________________________[/center]
Last edited by .Wolfrin. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎 (Reign's CF's)

Postby .Wolfrin. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:42 am

Fawna {Nickname: Fawn}

pexels-photo-484632.jpeg
pexels-photo-484632.jpeg (32.11 KiB) Viewed 328 times

G E N D E R

▲Female

A G E

▲6 years

R A N K

▲{Alpha Female}

P E R S O N A L I T Y

On the outside Fawn is a tall beauty with blue eyes and some of the softest maple fur one could ever possess. She has a thin, muscular build and her scent wavers between pancakes and honey. She is also is one of the sweetest wolves in the territory.Always minding her own buisness, Fawn loves to hunt, sing, run, and explore the grounds. She quiet, observant and unless provoked, Fawn is an ultimately calm wolf but on the off chance you manage to get on her bad side it would be in your best interests to run. Saying this, I feel it would also be in your best interests of i inform you that while she is sweet and kind, it's usually directed towards others in her species-aka wolves and does not extend to other animals. Along with her claws and jaws, her physical appearance in itself is a weapon. Her crystal blue eyes,maple fur,angelic voice and debilitatingly sweet scent are all one giant time bomb allowing her time capture the hearts of many males and presenting a challenge to any make that calls her, his.

H I S T O R Y

Before Susuke, before the alley, Fawn was in love. She had met a brute named Shiva. A young fighter with a golden heart. He made her happy and for the first time in years she just loved life.. When they met there was an instant connection, and she knew that someday they would be mates. She didn't know how she knew, she just.. Did... ... He...he made her feel alive. Sadly, before the status of mates was finalized, tragedy struck. Around 4:29 PM, Shiva was involved in a collision between careless human drivers. After everything was done, There was almost nothing left and it would be an understatement to say that when Fawn found out she was destroyed. Her life losing almost all meaning in the few seconds that someone had to come and get her from the alley. To tell her that the love of her life, was gone forever. The following year, Fawn struggled to mentally survive and work through the trauma, only managing to do so with the support of her fellow pack mates. After two years Fawn managed to get back into normal routine, and after three she started to develop feelings for Susuke, though it was only around year four when she actually pursued the role of Alpha's mate. Now she spends her days looking after pups in the alley, helping with Queens, and looking out for the omegas, despite how often it's frowned upon by the betas and Delta's. But hey, she's the alpha female here. She can do what she pleases.

L I K E S

▲Swimming
▲Hunting
▲Pups
▲The Moon & Stars
▲Fireflies & Crickets
▲Peaceful Night
▲Rabbits, if you can find them
▲Running
▲Singing {a.k.a Howling}

D I S L I K E S

▲Fire
▲Humans
▲Red
▲Snakes
▲Injustice for the innocent

P O W E R S

▲Fawn has the ability to track wolves and weather based on the electrical outputs they leave behind. Being able to sense these charged particles in the air, she can tell in what direction an attack might be coming from or when a storm is going to hit. This is very useful in battle, though her power brings about two problems. "Turning it off" when tracking wolves is no problem and it can go dormant for a small time, but being you can't really stop the weather, the slightest change it electrical pressure will give her a migrain. If its a cloudy day, she will have to take it easy. If there's a thunderstorm, she won't be able to leave the den or stand. The second problem is, that she doesn't particularly like violence, so if you are trying to track a wolf With the intention of hurting said wolf, the chances of her helping you are slim.

F A M I L Y

▲Steel/Father/Killed
▲Violet/Mother/(missing)
▲Both siblings dead from radiation

▲"--...What is there to say, that hasn't already been said?How to I explain something that can't even be explained in words, but by feelings? I know I love him now, but I didn't before... I remember thinking, maybe it's love? I didnt know know, it was different somehow. My entire life I had been raised alone, my parents skipped and my siblings died, so I hadn't really had the experience to know what love feels like.. I used to hide this inexperience behind a smile, and a happy-go-lucky exterior, but I soon figured out that I just couldnt do it to him. He was, and still is so disarming, and quiet, that being outgoing and happy all the time just made me feel fake.. It drove me insane, and I didnt know why. Maybe it's his diarming nature, or how he doesn't always have to carry on a conversation to let you know what he's thinking. Maybe it's how quiet he is and how loud he is at the same time, and he doesn't even have to say anything for you to hear him... All you have to do is look at him and you already know... you know so many things, and then you know nothing. Your mind races with thoughts, and then BAM! it goes blank in the end you're left speechless scratching for a thought or idea something to say. Anything to say... it's....it's infuriating. I used to stammer through words not knowing what to say. I remember how it leaves you standing there feeling like a fool, knowing you're a fool, because at the end of the day while you're standing there speechless with your words choked in your throat you can never get out how you truly feel... I know now, somthing I didn't understand then. I know I love him. I know that I love that strong, quiet, and damaged wolf. I know that i would do anything for him, even if it was just to sit in silence by his side.
.I know.

M A T E / C R U S H

▲--

P U P S

▲Wants someday, though she would much rather take in an orphaned pup then have her own litter.

Last edited by .Wolfrin. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Erick Vanear Ross (V.1) (Highschool)

Postby .Wolfrin. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:50 am

pexels-photo-395085.jpeg
pexels-photo-395085.jpeg (19.59 KiB) Viewed 328 times

∆€rik

$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$

{Full Name}

∆Erick Vanear Ross
{Nick Name}

∆Call me anything other then Erick or Ross and your getting hit.
{Gender}

∆Are you stupid or what? I'm a guy...
{Age}

∆17
{Personality}

∆Erick is a hot headed man with the temper of a bull.Though he doesn't fly off the handle to often when he does blood can be spilled.Seeing he grew up in an abusive home until the age of thirteen he naturally gained his fathers anger through heredity and regularly sees a theripist to stall his anger and help him control it.Other then that he's actually a quite man with not much to say for the simple reason that he doesn't feel he should waste his time with people and sees friends as pointless bagage.His family is well known for being rich ,abusive,and vile people that steal and cheat their way through life gaining him a bad name anyway.To sum it up his tempers hot and his Patience is thin making him a horror to be around and even be seen with.
{Appearance}

∆Erick is a tall and strong built man standing at six foot two and weigh in at one hundred and sixty three pounds.He has tattoos down both of his arms and multiple scars traceing across his chest and hands.Some from fights with his dad and some from incidents where he had lost his temper.He has a mop of brown curls and a scraggly set of facial hair.
{Year}

∆Junior
{Grades}

∆AP History=C- 72%
∆Advancd Chemistry =B 84%
∆Calculus = A 97%
∆Physical Education =C 75%
∆Art = F 34%
∆College Credit Courses = A 92%
$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$×$
{Talents}

∆Fighting Boxing aaaand. . . that's pretty much it.Just fighting and Boxing.
{Likes}

∆Guitars
∆Cigarettes
∆Classic Cars
∆Fish
∆Cats
∆Black, Purple, Grey
∆Rain
{Dislikes}

∆Any Bright or Vibrant colors
∆Guys who think they're tough $#!t
∆Prissy Girls
∆Loud annoying voices
∆Clingy people
{Other}

∆He owns a classic black and gold trans am
http://www.autotraderclassics.com/image ... 192979.jpg
-Dash-
http://www.transamdepot.com/images/gto2.png
-Interior-
http://cdn2.automoblog.net/wp-content/u ... terior.jpg
-Engine-
http://cdn.barrett-jackson.com/staging/ ... ne_Web.jpg
Last edited by .Wolfrin. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me