Just Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Just Storage

Postby Crono » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Todd Iverson

Wolf Form
Sexuality: Homosexual
Creature/being: Werewolf (Pure-Blood)
Dislikes: Swimming/Water, Silver, Wolvesbane, Other Werewolves
Fears: Aquaphobia; or the fear of drowning, Losing control

Personality: Todd can be a bit talkative, especially when he gets nervous. He does tend to second guess himself and his decisions, as they can be reckless or impulsive even if a majority of the time it ends well. Todd's come to the conclusion that there is no point in not enjoying the little things, taking a moment here and there to have a little fun is part of what makes life livable.

History: Todd was raised by humans, he was born from a human mother, Carol. His biological father was a Werewolf, one whom he has never met nor wants to. The man he considers to be his father is a hunter, Dave. Todd's life was rather normal, except the needing to hunt and eat animal hearts on occasion. At least until just before he graduated highschool, when his mother was killed. His father suspected it was the work of Todd's biological father who'd tracked them down and so the two left. And for the next seven years he learned how to hunt the monsters out there from Dave, the two learning rather quickly that Todd's Werewolf abilities were helpful in some situations and hurt in others.

Then nearly a year ago Dave was severely injured when they were tracking a Lamia, which Todd had tracked and killed later. But Dave never fully recovered, the man living in a facility that takes care of those that can no longer fully take care of themselves. Todd had wanted to be the one, but Dave told him he'd end his own life if Todd did any such thing. Dave wanted Todd to do whatever it was he wanted without having to worry or be weighed down by his old man. So Todd struck out to hunt on his own, calling his father every now and then and visiting whenever he's in Virginia. Todd knows not to leave a trail, knows that even if he's a hunter at heart that most hunters wouldn't hesitate putting him down if they caught his trail or found out what he was.

Blue
Alt Image
Last edited by Crono on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:58 am, edited 7 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leeland Parker

Postby Crono » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Name: Leeland Parker
Nickname: Lee
Wolf Form
Species: Werewolf (Pure-Blood)

Personality: Lee appreciates respect, and tries to give it when he feels someone has earned it. The man is a survivor, he's both resilient and resourceful. When Lee is nervous it shows, some mistake it for being timid but it's more that he's cautious.

History: Lee lost his family and pack when he was a teenager to a group of hunters, not that they'd done anything to provoke such an attack. His former pack had been a group that stuck to eating animal hearts and remaining hidden, living out their lives without trouble. Afterwards he was sucked into the foster care system shortly until he turned eighteen and struck out on his own. The young man managed to get along just fine, earning enough live from what his father showed him of vehicles and how to go about fixing certain things, whilst learning from those he worked for. When any hunters caught wind of what he was Lee was forced to move on and cover his track as best he could.

Despite it all Lee never truly hated hunters as a whole because he understood what they did and why they did it, or at least some of them. When he'd been younger he feared them, but even as he matured and grew to understand them that fear never fully left him. It came close though once, when he'd fallen for a hunter and the two grew close for almost two years before Anthony disappeared without a trace. Lee spent a year trying to track him down, the Werewolf even ended up on a hunt or two because in tracking him he had managed to meet some other hunters. In the end Lee decided to give up and move on, and for the last few years his life has turned into somewhat repetitive.

Separate CS.

╔══════════════╗
Name: Leeland Parker
Nickname: Lee
Species: Human
Occupation: Part-time Mechanic (Ex-Military, Former Staff Sergeant)

Personality: Leeland is a steadfast individual who rarely questioned orders in the military and only if he had an alternative he thought might prove useful. Though he's far from a mindless drone, typically he just agrees with said orders and one of the reasons he wanted a different lifestyle was to try and loosen that mindset and break out of his shell. Lee can come off a little serious at times and his sarcasm can be a bit dry but he's a caring person. Putting others before himself is almost second nature for him even after having been out of action for a year.

History: Leeland is an only child, his father was the Sheriff and his mother a Real Estate Agent. When he was eighteen Lee enlisted into the military and spent the next ten years of his life fighting for his country. Nearly a year ago he'd opted not to re-enlist and instead have a go at civilian life, not that it had gone the greatest. Lee ended up working part-time at a nearby auto-shop despite his fathers invitation to go to Police Academy and come work for him at the station. When he was approached about a peacekeeping mission that needed protection he jumped at the chance, not only to potentially get a look at shifters firsthand but also because he was interested in preventing another potential war with them.

Crush: Open
╚══════════════╝
Last edited by Crono on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Christopher Hall

Postby Crono » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Name: Christopher Hall
Nickname: Chris
Day job/occupation: Sheriff's Deputy

Dislikes: Liars, canned food, doughnuts

Personality: Chris is a rather straightforward individual, as such he's not a fan of being lied to. Christopher takes his job seriously but he understands when not to follow the system completely. The man has a tendency to stick his nose where it might not belong, be it because of what happened to his sister or his own volition if Chris sees something as wrong he will act against it even if the law doesn't. He's been told on multiple occasions that he's good at his job but his overstepping holds him back from rising in the ranks.

History: Ten years ago the Hall family was struck by tragedy. Chris along with his mother and younger brother had been out doing the grocery shopping. Meanwhile a home invasion that left Christopher's father dead and his sister kidnapped, a case that was still unsolved to this day. Back then Chris had wanted to be a writer, but life changes you, and this tragedy did just that and thus he'd enrolled in the Police Academy when he came of age two years later. Since then he'd done his best to prevent any case from going unsolved because he understands the need for closure.

Crush: Open
Dating: N/A
Family:
Travis Hall (Father) (Deceased)
Carol Hall (Mother)
Jacob Hall (Younger Brother)
Taylor Hall (Older Sister) (Missing/Presumed Dead)

Lightblue
Last edited by Crono on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sebastian Carver

Postby Crono » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Name: Sebastian Carver
Nickname: Seb
Crush:Open
Family: Father (Mark), Mother (Susan), and younger sister (Katie). All currently living in New York.

Personality: Honest, Stubborn, Optimistic, Witty, Curious, Reliable.
Sebastian is a pretty down to earth guy, taking life day by day. As far as his job is concerned Sebastian can to be a bit lenient when it comes to most of the smaller things, he believes in second chances. But he's not necessarily a pushover. That being said he tries to find the good in most people, though some days it's much easier than others. Sebastian is not afraid go out of his way to help someone if he sees that they need it.

History: Seb grew up in a rather privileged lifestyle, father a sheriff and mother a lawyer. Not that he was ever to take it for granted, but getting into the Police Academy had been made much easier due to his fathers recommendation. Eventually he made his way into the NYPD and worked alongside his father. Two years ago when he was a rookie both he and his partner were involved in a shooting that left both the perpetrator and his partner dead. Once the investigation concluded he was suspended without pay but had decided to move away from the big city anyways. Sebastian needed a little peace after the incident that shook his life, and ? just happened to have an opening in their police department and fit the bill. So for the last year he's been getting used to the area and locals as he started working.

Green
Last edited by Crono on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:01 am, edited 8 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tobias Jones

Postby Crono » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:54 pm

Tobias Jones

Nickname: Tobi
Role: Warlock/Witch
Crush: None/Open
Dislikes: Being told he can't do something
Fears: Claustrophobia; fear of confined spaces.

Personality:
Tobi's never been one to follow the rules even if he doesn't do so knowingly, the grey area has always suited him best. He usually takes things seriously even if it doesn't always come off that way because of how upbeat he can be. The man has more of an easygoing attitude, and he can often be both gullible and trusting. Tobias is very curious by nature, in the supernatural in particular. Enjoying the little things is something Tobi makes a point to do whenever he can. Despite being a troublemaker but generally it's in good taste and fun.

History:
Tobias was raised in a coven of Warlocks by a pair of foster parents, he was told that he'd been orphaned on their doorstep as a baby. Tobi's foster father is human while his foster mother is a Witch. His affinity for magic leading them all to believe that Tobi's birth parents were both a Witch and Warlock as well. The man had been practicing the art from a young age and, if you ask him, had grown quite adept at it. Though some among his coven might argue that

Red
Last edited by Crono on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Scott Davenport

Postby Crono » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:59 pm

Name: Scott Davenport
Shifter Form: Moose

Former Occupation: River Rafting Guide
Former Residence: Charlotte, North Carolina
Relatives: Karen Davenport (Mother), Alexis Davenport (Younger Sister), Jeremy Choplin (Husband/Deceased)
Crush/Significant Other: Open

History: When Scott realized he had the ability to shift into a Moose he was afraid, and so he kept it hidden from his parents and family. The same could be said when the blonde realized he was attracted to guys instead of girls, there's a trend. In his senior year of highschool Scott met Jeremy Choplin, the man who he would marry two years later. The highschool sweethearts grew close and Jeremy was the one who helped Scott come clean to his loved ones that he was gay. And in return Scott told Jeremy his other secret, that he he was a shifter. Scott always joked Jeremy brought out the best in him but to Scott it was true. Both worked hard at being river rafting guides working for the same employer in North Carolina for years.

Three years later Scott's husband was killed in a car accident, leaving Scott a widower. The tragic accident changed Scott causing the man to feel lonelier than ever, though he continued on with life after Jeremy it wasn't the same and he felt like a drone going through the days. The man knew he needed a change, needed to start living again.

Personality: Scott tends to come off as a serious person, but mostly it's a front. Once he's more comfortable the man tends to loosen up a bit. That being said he has a tough time opening himself up to someone, it's been a struggle all his life and has only gotten tougher. Scott's one that isn't afraid to voice an opinion if he feels strongly about it, and sometimes even if he doesn't. That being said he's friendly and not one to be rude without reason, his late husband once told him that he actually smiled too much. If he had to hazard a guess he'd say that wasn't as much of a case anymore.

Gold
Last edited by Crono on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Owen Bergeron

Postby Crono » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:03 pm

NAME- Owen Bergeron
AGE- 32
GENDER- Male
SEXUALITY- Homosexual
SHIFTER ANIMAL- Falcon
PERSONALITY- Owen can be a cuirous person, but hes more likely to hang back and watch patiently and get a feel for things than act impulsively. He's rational and tries to keep his head, however if emotional he tends to be just the opposite. Beating around the bush isn't something he likes to do and is more of a blunt or straightforward talker.

HISTORY- Owen's childhood was in Canada, his parents had both been doctors to his knowledge but that hadn't been all. They'd also been heavily active in a very behind-the-scenes project where they'd been introducing animal DNA to humans. When he was twelve years old they'd explained all of this to him, and being so young and naive it was exciting and the young Owen felt as if his parents were trusting him with a big secret. So when they asked if he'd help them of course Owen said yes, back then he just didn't realize what he'd been signing up for.

Eventually it became a natural part of his life to show up in the lab for tests. Two years later his animal form presented much to his parents joy, and only a little of his. Of course this meant they wanted to experiment further, and they did. Until the day he turned eighteen, when Owen finally put forwards the plan to leave that he'd been working on for the last year after having enough. Escaping to London on an airplane after receiving his passport.

In the beginning he stayed with an aunt and uncle, having told them every ounce of the truth and even shifting to prove it. They'd both agreed to lie to Owen's parents on his whereabouts when they were contacted. But Owen knew inevitably he'd be found out by his parents so he worked hard to save up enough money to move out on his own. He didn't want to see them again, and he was honestly afraid of how far they'd go to bring him back or keep their secret a secret.

Eleven years later after living a rather uneventful life in England Owen receives a rather odd message via e-mail from a rather suspicious Russian. And days later he's on an airplane heading for the United States.

CRUSH/RELATIONSHIP- Open
EXTRA- Owen is claustrophobic. (Fear of confined spaces.) He's also proficient in Kick-Boxing.

GreenishBlue
Last edited by Crono on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ray Childress

Postby Crono » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:06 pm

Name: Ray Childress
Species: Werewolf
Relationship Status: Single/Open

Positive Traits: Honest, Charming, Daring
Neutral Traits: Stubborn, Sarcastic, Predictable
Negative Traits: Forgetful, Impatient, Lazy

History: As a pup Ray had a an accident near the river during the stormy season that he nearly didn't survive, since then he hasn't stepped near any large bodies of water. --- Now he works at the local garage and enjoys it.

Family
Mother: Katherine Childress
Father: Jacob Childress
Sister: Tina Childress
Likes: Sleeping, food, working with his hands, automobiles.
Dislikes: Repeating himself, being told he can't do something, Coffee, Rivers/Lakes/Oceans.

Other:
Aquaphobia (Fear of Water) - Ray has a rather strong fear of drowning because of a childhood incident.
Rolling Right Auto Repair - Ray works at this local establishment owned and managed by Kieran, an older gentleman who is also a Witch.
Sexuality - Ray still hasn't come out to his family about his preference, though both his friends and brother know.
Last edited by Crono on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rory Anderson

Postby Crono » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:32 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Rory Anderson
    Birthday: July 29th/Leo

Physical Description: Rory is averagely toned, he rarely shaves his facial hair but merely keeps it trimmed. The man has a small yet jagged scar that laps over the middle of his right eyebrow, this was the result of a run-in with a hunter and a silver blade on one of his scouting missions. Don't let his baby blue eyes fool you into a false sense of security.

Positive traits: Confident, Loyal, Playful, Curious
    Neutral traits: Outspoken, Proud, Sarcastic
    Negative traits: Blunt, Impulsive, Domineering, Envious
    Fears: Acrophobia or the fear of Heights

Crush/Boyfriend: Open

History: Rory was born from a line of Warriors, a rank he wore with pride until the day he was forced into scouting at a young age. To be honest he was never given an exact reasoning, he decided moved on with life. He took the scouting seriously and slowly but surely rose to the lead scout position. Turns out the swap of rank may have been a blessing, or maybe someone had seen some potential in him. Still, it's hard to take the Warrior out of the wolf and while he's not meant to fight unless there's no other choice it doesn't mean he doesn't feel a sort of itch for some sort of conflict. It's an itch he doesn't scratch and tends to ignore but it exists nonetheless.

Theme: Running by Olap

Purple
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Just Storage

Postby Crono » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:07 pm

Austin Kent

Personality:
"This is how the world is now." A motto Austin now lives by as he makes it on his own. People? Who needs'em. Helping people? Not worth the trouble. Everybody's going to die someday, the afterlife belongs to people now, earth belongs to these creatures. It's just a matter of when you go and how you go.

Austin had accepted what he's seen with his own eyes and had decided to live out his days alone, seeing the world as he travels across the continent. He was prepared to meet his end when it happened, didn't mean he wouldn't fight like hell for his life. Shying away from people and conflict unless absolutely necessary. While the man closes himself off from the world and it's living he still feels it's effects, occasionally hesitant with his decisions. The moral obligations he once had as a firefighter shows its head every now and again. Though now he becomes even more conflicted as he fights to survive along others, his travel plans on hold for who knows how long.

History:
In the first month in the supposed apocalypse he tried to keep that going, but it wore on him. The man was a part of a group and at one point they'd helped a struggling survivor and invited him into their camp as they did with many others. This mistake cost many lives as he and his group who'd been hidden nearby tore Austin's group to shreds, before Austin ended the mans life he asked him why he'd done it. "This is how the world is now." he'd replied before Austin reduced him to a gurgling mess, and at first he ignored those words. But once he stood up to see so many people who he'd cared about, and had wanted to help others the same as him, lying in pools of their own blood...the words came back and he snapped.

Strengths:
- Physically fit and lean
- Can stay calm and keep his wits about him in high intensity situations
- Has basic/moderate medical training

Weaknesses:
- Old job injury in his right knee that can sometimes flare up, making it difficult to walk or run
- The hesitation he can get to make a decision based on moral grounds
- Himself. Austin can overthink things and become paranoid if it goes too far

Brown
Last edited by Crono on Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me