Character storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Character storage

Postby KitSuneDreamer » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:42 am

Virgil

Sexuality: Gay
Height: 4 foot 5 inches
Species: Human Experiment.
Soul color: Turquoise
Soul trait: Creativity
Personality: Shy, but will eventually warm up to those he feels comfortable around.
Appearance: Virgil has tan skin, orange hair with turquoise tips, turquoise eyes, grey shirt black pants and black shoes. He also tends to have a small turquoise soul creature around him, usually on the shoulder or head.
Backstory: Virgil was once a normal human with a normal soul, till, one day, he was taken by a mysterious organization, one which changed the souls and traits of those they test experiments on. Virgil was panicking when his soul was being changed, he wanted to get out, badly. But every time he tried to escape, he was stunned and scolded for his behavior. That treatment caused him to one day lash out, his eyes turned a dark red because of an unseen parasite that latched to his soul that also wanted to desperately get out, but for more than one reason-to destroy the lives of all, including its host.
Extra facts: As stated in the backstory, Virgil has a parasite latched to his soul. It is simply named, The Traitless Parasite. The name of his turquoise soul creature is Crea, short for the word creative. At the time of him being taken by the organization, he was 5, unaware of much they were talking about.
KitSuneDreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character storage

Postby KitSuneDreamer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:21 am

Warrior cats characters

Name: Silverstar
Future names: Lost Silver
Past names: Silver, Silverpaw, Silverstar(briefly), Silverstone
Clan: Dawnclan
Future Clan: Clan of the Lost, Starclan
Past Clan: Nightclan
Future ranks: Leader, Rouge Clan Leader
Past ranks: Barn kit, apprentice, Leader(briefly)
Fur: Gray and silver with silver moon like patterns
Eyes: Sky Blue
Fur length: Medium
Scars: Across her neck and left eye
Disabilities: Blind in left eye
Sexuality: Lesbian.
Backstory: Silverstone was raised in a barn with two siblings and a exiled mother, she was eventually found by the previous leader of Nightclan, Darkstar. She was selected to be leader before being replaced by another, she still retains her leader lives, but already lost 2 of them from self injury. She eventually left Nightclan without saying a word, only to make one of her own and be their leader- Dawnclan.
KitSuneDreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Upcoming Dungeons and Dragons character (WIP)

Postby KitSuneDreamer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Miraven

Nickname(s): Ven, Raven, Mira, and Halfling (by other elves)
Race: Half-Elf
Weapon(s) of choice: Daggers (close range) and Bows (far and when needed)
Class: Rouge
Companion: Raven named Gale
Proficient in speed and attack but very dull in intelligence and not the best at magic even though he's half elven, known to be pretty smart and proficient in magic. but I have a reason why he is to be explained in the backstory section
Looks: Tall, slim Half-Elf of Wood Elf and human heritage with nutmeg brown hair and leaf green eyes. A Leaf green tunic under his armor and a leather sheath for his dagger on his left flank indicating he is right handed with his dagger. A wooden bow with swirl carvings on the woodwork.
Personality: Carefree yet cautious, day dreamer, kind to allies friends and family and curious

Family

Father- Fennelis Leonis (Elf)
Mother- Zel “Nay” Leonis(Human)
Sister- Ada Leonis (Half-Elf)
Brother- Palen Leonis(Half-Elf)

Backstory

Miraven was a curious Half-Elf during his childhood but he never bothered to actually listen to lectures of any sort, thus explaining his dull intelligence. His companion, Gale the Raven, was found by Miraven. Miraven was 20 at the time of finding Gale, and has been taking care of Gale since. Their bond has since been nearly unbreakable. When Miraven reached the age of 30, the duo wandered around the forest he grew up in, eventually finding a way out to an open field with trees scattered many feet away from each other. Both were stunned but as they turned back to go home, they were knocked unconscious and were dragged away and not seen for many years by his family or friends who knew nothing about what happened as Miraven didn't tell anyone about going outside the forest. rest is dependent upon what version of D&D I play
Last edited by KitSuneDreamer on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
KitSuneDreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character storage

Postby KitSuneDreamer » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:44 am

1503272779220.png
1503272779220.png (439.05 KiB) Viewed 34 times

Ash the Alley Cat

Past name: Smokey (for his main pelt color)
Sexuality: Bi
Family: All unknown but he thinks they may have been clan cats who abandoned him at a young age or died before he could meet them.
Looks: Dark grey almost black with white patches and one set of white toes, bright Amber eyes, bell collar from his kittypet life, long, thin tail, and scars from other Alley cats
Personality: Shy, skittish, easily distracted, easily frightened, caring and wary of all.
Bio: Ash may look intimiditing, but at heart, he is a caring, skittish, and shy tom cat. His former owner left unannounced, Ash, formerly known as Smokey went looking all over for them and in the journey, he has had many one-sided fights. Any other cat he has met has either attacked him or been suspiciously nice, so he will very wary of any cats he meets. He knows nothing of the clan, or tribe life as he has been a kittypet for little over 13 moons.

Last bumped by KitSuneDreamer on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:44 am.
KitSuneDreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me