(〝 → rain on your fur 〞

A place to store your roleplay character information.

(〝 → rain on your fur 〞

Postby       schmiiitty » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:24 am

x

welcome to my rp storage
please don't post on this thread ♥
~ thanks !

x
Last edited by       schmiiitty on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:06 am, edited 60 times in total.
      schmiiitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(〝 → the betrayed 〞

Postby       schmiiitty » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:25 am

xxxxxBeetlethroat is a strong, and loyal, addition to any clan. He has a solid build,
with lean muscles. Acute senses make up for his, mostly white, poorly camouflaged
pelt. A black tail, nose, and patch on his black, break up his faded, white fur. Snow
and stone are his ideal backdrop, making him the most effective hunter in leaf-fall
and leaf-bare. His right eye is blue and the other is amber. Despite this flaw his eye
sight doesn't suffer much. His tracking skills are his strongest attribute, and his ears
are not far behind. Beetlethroat's pelt has small, unseen, scars scattered all over it,
and a very long, visible, scar across his left flank.

xxxxxDue to his trust issues Beetlethroat doesn't share much of his deep personal
emotions. He isn't quiet though, he speaks his mind frequently. His demeanor is nai
ve but his thoughts are intuitive. Sweet, and wise, Beetlethroat's passion is seeing
everyone content.
xxxxxApart from his build, and personality, Beetlethroat is very self conscious.
His mind is filled with voices of his deceased mentor, mother, and father. As well
as some of his own voices. His mind never sleeps and his body is often restless.
After so many moons spent with them though, Beetlethroat has learned to portray
himself as relaxed as possible. Even though these made up dialogues are always
on his mind.
┌──────────┐

kit /. paw /. beetlethroat /. star

• > forty nine
  • > tom
  • > warrior
  • > heterosexual

• mother - Owlfrond
  • father - Blackcreek
  • siblings - pm me
  • mentor - Hollyleap
  • apprentices - open
  • mate or crush - pm me xxx
  • kits - open

└──────────┘

form
Code: Select all
[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/6Z7dr87.png[/img][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/GV4anNo.png[/img][/left]

[size=75][left][color=TRANSPARENT]xxxxx[/color]Beetlethroat is a strong, and loyal, addition to any clan. He has a solid build,
with lean muscles. Acute senses make up for his, mostly white, poorly camouflaged
pelt. A black tail, nose, and patch on his black, break up his faded, white fur. Snow
and stone are his ideal backdrop, making him the most effective hunter in leaf-fall
and leaf-bare. His right eye is blue and the other is amber. Despite this flaw his eye
sight doesn't suffer much. His tracking skills are his strongest attribute, and his ears
are not far behind. Beetlethroat's pelt has small, unseen, scars scattered all over it,
and a very long, visible, scar across his left flank.

[color=TRANSPARENT]xxxxx[/color]Due to his trust issues Beetlethroat doesn't share much of his deep personal
emotions. He isn't quiet though, he speaks his mind frequently. His demeanor is nai
ve but his thoughts are intuitive. Sweet, and wise, Beetlethroat's passion is seeing
everyone content.
[color=TRANSPARENT]xxxxx[/color]Apart from his build, and personality, Beetlethroat is very self conscious.
His mind is filled with voices of his deceased mentor, mother, and father. As well
as some of his own voices. His mind never sleeps and his body is often restless.
After so many moons spent with them though, Beetlethroat has learned to portray
himself as relaxed as possible. Even though these made up dialogues are always
on his mind.[/left][/size][left][size=185]┌──────────┐[/size]
[right][size=185]│

│[/size][/right][size=75][right][strike]kit[/strike] /. [strike]paw[/strike] /. beetlethroat /. [strike]star[/strike]

[list] [*]> forty nine
 [*]> tom
 [*]> warrior
 [*]> heterosexual

[*]mother - [strike]Owlfrond[/strike]
 [*]father - [strike]Blackcreek[/strike]
 [*]siblings - [b][i]pm me[/i][/b]
 [*]mentor - [strike]Hollyleap[/strike]
 [*]apprentices - [b][i]open[/i][/b]
 [*]mate or crush - [b][i]pm me[/i][/b] [color=TRANSPARENT]xxx[/color]
 [*]kits - [i][b]open[/b][/i] [/list][/right][/size][size=185]│

└──────────┘[/size][/left]

posting form
[list][list][size=150][i]{[/i] [color=gray]❝[/color] BEETLETHROAT [color=gray]❞[/color] [i]}[/i][/size] [size=75] [i]` odd eyed bicolor `[/i] [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=116856172#p116856172][color=gray]form[/color][/url][/size]
[list][size=75][list]tom [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] forty nine [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] warrior [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] [color=gray]apprentice .[/color] littlepaw [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] [color=gray]crush .[/color] tbd
[color=gray]───────────────────────────────────────────────[/color]
[color=gray]loc .[/color] camp clearing [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] [color=gray]tags .[/color] @ falconblaze

[list][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color]Claws still twitching from the dream he had last night, Beetle-
throat yawned before emerging from the warriors den. The clearing
was full of cats and he scolded himself for acting like an elder slee-
ping in so late. His stomach growled deeply and Beetlethroat remem-
bered he hadn't gotten a mouthful of prey last night after his patrol.
Approaching the freshkill pile he selected a thin mouse and scanned
the clearing for a possible companion. Falconblaze sat to the side
tearing into his sparrow, so Beetlethroat padded near him and began
to chew on his mouse hungrily. As he did, he watched Velvetstar
then Minnowfrost return from hunting.[/list][/list][/size][/list][/list][/list]

old post form
[color=transparent]sup . . .[/color]

[size=200][left][color=gray]▐[/color][/left] [left][color=#000000]BEETLETHROAT[/color][/left] [left][color=gray]▌[/color][/left][/size][size=75][left]────────────────────────────────
| [color=gray]gender .[/color] tom | [color=gray]age .[/color] forty nine | [color=gray]rank .[/color] warrior | [color=gray]apprentice .[/color] [i]none?[/i]
| [color=gray]crush/mate .[/color] [i]pending[/i] | [color=gray]location .[/color] camp | [color=gray]tags .[/color] [i]none[/i][/left][/size]

[size=75][list][list][list][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color]words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words [/list][/list][/list][/size]
[color=transparent]x[/color]
Last edited by       schmiiitty on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:49 am, edited 21 times in total.
      schmiiitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(〝 → the guarded 〞

Postby       schmiiitty » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:02 pm

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxx↫ { MINNOWFROST }↬

kit /. paw /. minnowfrost /. star

• > thirty six
  • > molly
  • > warrior
  • > heterosexual

• > apprentice. lillypaw
  • > crush/mate. tbd
  • > family. whiteleaf
    silvercloud featherkit
┌───────────┐

Minnowfrost is a quiet protector. She
yearns for peace and order among her
clanmates. She is a headstrong, and
venomous foe, but a formidable ally.
Her only ambition is to be respected.
She has a very "black and white" pers-
onality.

└───────────┘

xxxxxSilver to dark gray, gradient, fur distinguishes Minnowfrost from other clan me
mbers. Sharp, striking eyes never loose their touch, and provide Minnowfrost with
a green-yellow gaze; penetrating everything in her path.
xxxxxMinnowfrost, has experienced considerable death amongst her close friends a-
nd family. Her sister died immediately after birth. Her mother died from green cough.
Her father died when twolegs caught him. A former apprentice died during a border
skirmish. Minnowfrost often has had dreams were she reunites with them, but fears
that if she opened up to anyone, they might blame her inexperience.

form:
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color]
[left][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][/left][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/jbyMC38.png[/img][/left][size=150][left][color=transparent]xxx[/color][color=#000000][b][i]↫ {[/i][/b] MINNOWFROST [b][i]}↬[/i][/b][/color][/left][/size]
[size=75][left][color=gray][strike]kit[/strike] /. [strike]paw[/strike] /.[/color] minnowfrost [color=gray]/. [strike]star[/strike]
[/color]
[list] [*][color=gray]>[/color] thirty six [*][color=gray]>[/color] molly [*][color=gray]>[/color] warrior [*][color=gray]>[/color] heterosexual

[*][color=gray]> apprentice.[/color] [strike]lillypaw[/strike] [*][color=gray]> crush/mate.[/color] tbd [*][color=gray]> family.[/color] [strike]whiteleaf[/strike]
[strike]silvercloud[/strike] [strike]featherkit[/strike][/list][/left][/size][left][size=185]┌───────────┐[/size]
[right][size=185]│

│[/size][/right][size=75][right]Minnowfrost is a quiet protector. She
yearns for peace and order among her
clanmates. She is a headstrong, and
venomous foe, but a formidable ally.
Her only ambition is to be respected.
She has a very "black and white" pers-
onality.[/right][/size][size=185]│

└───────────┘[/size][/left]
[size=75][left][color=TRANSPARENT]xxxxx[/color]Silver to dark gray, gradient, fur distinguishes Minnowfrost from other clan me
mbers. Sharp, striking eyes never loose their touch, and provide Minnowfrost with
a green-yellow gaze; penetrating everything in her path.
[color=TRANSPARENT]xxxxx[/color]Minnowfrost, has experienced considerable death amongst her close friends a-
nd family. Her sister died immediately after birth. Her mother died from green cough.
Her father died when twolegs caught him. A former apprentice died during a border
skirmish. Minnowfrost often has had dreams were she reunites with them, but fears
that if she opened up to anyone, they might blame her inexperience.[/left][/size]

post form:
[size=150][center][color=gray]❝[/color] MINNOWFROST [color=gray]❞[/color][/center][/size][size=75][center][color=gray]gender .[/color] molly | [color=gray]age .[/color] thirty six | [color=gray]rank .[/color] warrior | [color=gray]apprentice .[/color] [i]?[/i] | [color=gray]crush/mate .[/color] [i]?[/i] | [color=gray]location .[/color] xxx | [color=gray]tags .[/color] xxx[/center][/size]
[size=75][center][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color]words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words[/center][/size]

old post form:
[color=transparent]sup . . .[/color]

[size=200][left][color=gray]▐[/color][/left] [left][color=#000000]MINNOWFROST[/color][/left] [left][color=gray]▌[/color][/left][/size][size=75][left]────────────────────────────────
| [color=gray]gender .[/color] molly | [color=gray]age .[/color] thirty six | [color=gray]rank .[/color] warrior | [color=gray]apprentice .[/color] [i]?[/i]
| [color=gray]crush/mate .[/color] [i]?[/i] | [color=gray]location .[/color] xxx | [color=gray]tags .[/color] xxx[/left][/size]

[size=75][list][list][list][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color]words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words [/list][/list][/list][/size]

old form:
[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/vYnSI5h.png[/img][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/l1LALhX.png[/img][/left]

[size=75][left][color=TRANSPARENT]xxxxx[/color]Minnowfrost is a quiet protector. She yearns for peace and order among her
clanmates. She is a headstrong, and venomous foe, but a brave, and formidable ally.
Her only ambition is to be respected, and loved by her clan, while instilling fear, and
anticipation into her enemies. Their are no "gray areas" in her mind, she has a very
"black and white" personality.

[color=TRANSPARENT]xxxxx[/color]Silver to dark gray, gradient, fur distinguishes Minnowfrost from other clan me
a green-yellow gaze; penetrating everything in her path. Minnowfrost's only major
scars are internal. The rest are hidden in her dense pelt.
[color=TRANSPARENT]xxxxx[/color]Minnowfrost, has experienced considerable death amongst her close friends and
family. Her sister died immediately after birth. Her mother died from green cough
after the sisters kitting. Minnowfrost's father died trying to find the cure (catmint),
when twolegs caught, and killed him. Minnowfrost has no earthly memories of the
three, but she has had dreams were she reunites with them. Minnowfrost's former ap-
prentice died during a border skirmish, with rogues, that turned ugly. Overall these
experiences have impacted Minnowfrost strongly but she hides her true emotions.
She has buried them deep in her heart and prefers not to talk with others about them.
Fearing that they might blame her inexperience.[/left][/size][left][size=185]┌──────────┐[/size]
[right][size=185]│

│[/size][/right][size=75][right][strike]kit[/strike] /. [strike]paw[/strike] /. minnowfrost[color=TRANSPARENT]xxxxxxx[/color]

[list] [*]> thirty six
 [*]> molly
 [*]> warrior [strike]queen[/strike]
 [*]> heterosexual

[*]mother - [strike]silvercloud[/strike]
 [*]father - [strike]whiteleaf[/strike]
 [*]siblings - [strike]featherkit[/strike]
 [*]mentor - juniperfur
 [*]apprentices - [strike]lillypaw[/strike] [b][i]open[/i][/b]
 [*]mate or crush - [b][i]pm me[/i][/b]
 [*]kits -[b][i] open[/i][/b][/list][/right][/size][size=185]│

└──────────┘[/size][/left]
Last edited by       schmiiitty on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:36 am, edited 18 times in total.
      schmiiitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(〝 → the bold 〞

Postby       schmiiitty » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:54 pm

xxx
xx

xxxxx
xxx↫ { FINCHPAW }↬

kit /. finchpaw /. flight /. star

• > ten
  • > molly
  • > apprentice
  • > heterosexual

• > mentor. tba
  • > crush. tbd
  • > family. pm me !
┌─────────┐

xxx` loyal ` brave ` feisty
Finchpaw is a compassionate
and empathetic apprentice.
She just wants to do her best
and make the cats around
her proud. Suffers from her
irrational anxiety though.

└─────────┘

form
[color=transparent]xxx
xx[/color]
[left][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][/left][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/TARAA3c.png[/img][/left][size=150][left][color=transparent]xxx[/color][color=#000000][b][i]↫ {[/i][/b] FINCHPAW [b][i]}↬[/i][/b][/color][/left][/size]
[size=75][left][color=gray][strike]kit[/strike] /.[/color] finchpaw [color=gray]/. [strike]flight[/strike] /. [strike]star[/strike]
[/color]
[list] [*][color=gray]>[/color] ten [*][color=gray]>[/color] molly [*][color=gray]>[/color] apprentice [*][color=gray]>[/color] heterosexual

[*][color=gray]> mentor.[/color] tba [*][color=gray]> crush.[/color] tbd [*][color=gray]> family.[/color] pm me [i]![/i][/list][/left][/size][left][size=185]┌─────────┐[/size]
[right][size=185]│

│[/size][/right][size=75][right][color=transparent]xxx[/color][i]` loyal ` brave ` feisty[/i]
Finchpaw is a compassionate
and empathetic apprentice.
She just wants to do her best
and make the cats around
her proud. Suffers from her
irrational anxiety though.[/right][/size][size=185]│

└─────────┘[/size][/left]

[color=transparent]xxx[/color]

post form
[list][list][size=150][i]{[/i] [color=gray]❝[/color] FINCHPAW [color=gray]❞[/color] [i]}[/i][/size] [size=75] [i]` green eyed bengal `[/i] [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3432715#p109527895][color=gray]form[/color][/url][/size]
[list][size=75][list]molly [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] ten [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] apprentice [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] [color=gray]mentor .[/color] xxx [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] [color=gray]crush .[/color] xxx
[color=gray]loc .[/color] xxx [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] [color=gray]tags .[/color] xxx

[list][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color]words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words[/list][/list][/size][/list][/list][/list]
Last edited by       schmiiitty on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:52 am, edited 26 times in total.
      schmiiitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(〝 → sass queen 〞

Postby       schmiiitty » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:41 am

xxx
xx

xxxxx
xxx{ OLIVEPAW }

xxx
kit /. olivepaw /. dawn

xxx
  • > eleven
  • > molly
  • > app
  • > hetero

• > mentor. tba
  • > crush. tbd
  • > family. pm me!
┌─────────┐

` anxious ` sarcastic ` clever

Olivepaw (sometimes called
'Oli' by her friends
) is a precep
tive and ambitious apprentice.
She loves foggy days and quiet
nights. Shes a dreamer and
hopeless romantic at heart
but does her best to seem dig
nified on the outside.
If her sarcastic remarks don't
get her killed, anxiety will.

└─────────┘

xxx

form
[color=transparent]xxx
xx[/color]
[left][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][/left][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/k5jDCGA.png[/img][/left][size=175][left][color=transparent]xxx[/color][i]{[/i] [color=gray]❝[/color] OLIVEPAW [color=gray]❞[/color] [i]}[/i][/left][/size]
[size=75][left][color=transparent]xxx[/color]
[color=gray][strike]kit[/strike] /.[/color] olivepaw [color=gray]/. [strike]dawn[/strike]
[/color]
[list] [color=transparent]xxx[/color]
[*][color=gray]>[/color] eleven [*][color=gray]>[/color] molly [*][color=gray]>[/color] app [*][color=gray]>[/color] hetero

[*][color=gray]> mentor.[/color] tba [*][color=gray]> crush.[/color] tbd [*][color=gray]> family.[/color] pm me[i]![/i][/list][/left][/size][left][size=185]┌─────────┐[/size]
[right][size=185]│

│[/size][/right][size=75][right][i][u]` anxious ` sarcastic ` clever[/u][/i]

Olivepaw ([i]sometimes called
'Oli' by her friends[/i]) is a precep
tive and ambitious apprentice.
She loves foggy days and quiet
nights. Shes a dreamer and
hopeless romantic at heart
but does her best to seem dig
nified on the outside.
If her sarcastic remarks don't
get her killed, anxiety will.[/right][/size][size=185]│

└─────────┘[/size][/left]

[color=transparent]xxx[/color]

post form
[size=175][i]{[/i] [color=gray]❝[/color] OLIVEPAW [color=gray]❞[/color] [i]}[/i][/size] [size=75] [i]` black pelt, green eyes `[/i] [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3432715#p109527895][color=gray]form[/color][/url][/size]
[list][size=75][list]molly [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] eleven [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] apprentice [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] [color=gray]mentor .[/color] xxx [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] [color=gray]crush .[/color] xxx
[color=gray]loc .[/color] xxx [color=gray][b]|[/b][/color] [color=gray]tags .[/color] xxx

[list][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color]words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words[/list][/list][/size][/list]
      schmiiitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me