Are You Unseen? DNP, Character Thread

A place to store your roleplay character information.

» [take a trip], Thu Jul 09/Sun Jul 12

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:11 pm

Stream Creek

Introducing Stream and yes,
that is her real name. A bubbly girl with a
personality sweet enough to melt anyone's
heart. Wolf
What's your name?
"Stream Katleen Creek. My mom thought it'd be cute."
How about your age?
"I am eighteen and will be turning nineteen on December 23."
And your gender?
"Really? Female!"

Stream is a girl who is loyal to the core. Although she may talk your ear off at times and has a bit of a reckless behavior she is a total sweetheart who generates peace. Has a habit of blurting out the first thing that comes to mind and a blushing problem when it comes to cute guys and when she realizes something but most definitely one to give you the shirt off her back if you were in need of it. She's also the type to be, no matter how often she experiences it, surprised by bad behavior and be completely heartbroken when someone betrays her. She won't stand by and watch if her friends are being in any way shape or form offended and will harshly scold whoever does so. Hardly ever does she get mad but when she does watch out because not only will her mouth be shooting out words in rapid succession but she'll have steam coming out her ears to put it lightly. Also, despite her sometimes flighty moments, she is mature and responsible feeling the need to take care of everyone like a mother would. Willing to listen to the longest of rants if she had to. The truest of friends.

When she isn't watching horror movies (oddly enough she enjoys them) or asking for stories of peoples adventures (sometimes simply a "How was your day?") she loves taking walks or helping around the cabin. Sometimes she'll even play the piano. Stream doesn't tell people much about her life before she wound up on the pack's doorstep at the age of six, other than a few comments here or there, but she does mention the fact that her mother Alison was originally part of the pack.

┏                                                    ┓
Height- 5'7"  Weight- 124lbs  Figure- Dainty and curvy  Skin Tone- Slightly tan  Eye color- Blueish grey
Hair Color- Brown   Hair Length- Just below the shoulder  Hair Style- Layered and wavy
┗                        ● ● ●                        ┛

    Jackson
   Ashmore

 ╒════════╕
   Nickname- Jack
   Age- 19 (younger)
   Gender- Male
   Sexuality- Hetero.
   Wolf- X (left)

   Positive- Smart, helpful,
   funny, kind
   Negative- Quiet, stubborn,
   quick to fight, judgmental,
   moody, anti-social

   Height- 6'2"
   Weight- 187lbs  
   Figure- Well toned
   Skin Tone- Tan
   Eye Color- Chocolate
   Hair Color- Dirty blonde
   Hair Style- Teased
 ╘════════╛
Cole
Ashmore
   

╒════════╕
Nickname- Cole
Age- 19 (older)
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Hetero.
Wolf- X (right)

Positive- Smart, helpful,
 funny, kind, optimistic,
 sweet
Negative- Blunt, oblivious,
 mischievous, lazy

Height- 6'0"
Weight- 190lbs  
Figure- Well toned
Skin Tone- Tan
Eye Color- Chocolate
Hair Color- Dirty blonde
Hair Style- N/A
╘════════╛

These lovelies are the twins. They do practically everything together and that includes causing mischief so it can be difficult to tell them apart except Jackson is taller by two inches and keeps his hair teased while Cole has a stronger jaw line and doesn't do a thing to his hair.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Is It Truly Love?, Mon Jul 13

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Ⓢⓐⓝⓐ Ⓒⓐⓛⓛⓞⓦⓐⓨ
"Hey I'm Sana or otherwise known as 'Sana Adelia Roe Calloway!' to my grandma Ti. I am eighteen years old being born December 28th, obviously female, and studying zoology as a first year at Oxbridge university. Happy now?"

Sana is a girl who doesn't like to listen to orders— or listen to people in general actually. She'd rather spend her time studying rather than interact with people diagnosed with a not so rare case of "stupid" and in her mind that is everyone. She loves animals and, if you open her up, can be a very adventurous girl with a streak of mischievous behavior; playful, funny, kind, almost like an innocent child, but if you break her trust it will be very hard for her to let you back in and it's likely she'll never act the same way again. Very sarcastic and monotoned she isn't afraid to degrade a person in front of everybody acting rude to whoever approaches her thinking to become friends. Feisty and straight to the point and secretly a hopeless romantic.

In her past she actually was a popular girl. Tons of friends, tons of parties, and loads of happy memories but after her best friend turned on her by happily cheating on her boyfriend with the guy Sana had been dating since her freshman year she became heartbroken. It didn't help matters any that at the same time her mom had been admitted to the hospital, her dad was trying to worm his way back into their lives, and her grandma Ti nearly died from a heart attack causing her junior year to a year of misfortune but the thing with her best friend and boyfriend shut her down completely. The next year she came back with a hardened attitude and treated everyone like scum underneath her new leather boots not wanting to be hurt again.

┏                                                    ┓
Height- 5'4"  Weight- 118lbs  Figure- Dainty and curvy  Skin Tone- Porcelain  Eye color- Light blue
Hair Color- Purple(dyed)   Hair Length- Just below the shoulder  Hair Style- Wavy and braided
┗                        ● ● ●                        ┛

Favorites;
Color- "Dark green."
Animal- "Tigers."
Food- "M&M's."
Season- "Fall."
Book- "'The Duke and I' by Julia Quinn."
Movie- "Letters to Juliet"
Quote- "Here."
Least- "I don't like fish. Well eating
them that is... and I don't like the
colors yellow, pink, and orange."
Relationships;
Sexuality- "Straight.
Heterosexual. Whatever."

Crush- "Nope."
Boyfriend- "Not happening."'
Family- "My mom is named
Sharl,the idiot I call my father
is David, and everyone who knows
my grandma calls her grandma Ti."

Friends- *snorts* "What friends?"
Enemies- "No one is worthy."
Anything Else;
Tattoos- "A small spider and web
behind my left earlobe."

Piercings- "One on the lobe of each ear."
Pets- "I have Mo who a male German
Shepard, a two month old male puppy
named Fish, a female Russian Blue cat named
Minx, and a male Scarlet Macaw named Zula."

Job- "Part time at a coffee shop."
Style- "As in clothes? Just whatever."
Other- "I have reading glasses."
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ arrow ➳, Tue Jul 21

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:15 pm

⌜            ⌝
Name Rebecca Winston
Nickname Becca, Beck, Becky, Dr. Winston
Age Twenty one
Gender Female
Role Medic
Sexuality Hetero.

⌞            ⌟

⌜            ⌝
Height 5'3"
Weight 116lbs
Figure Delicate, curvy, thin but full body
Skin Tone Fair or 'peaches-and-creams'
Eye Color Soft grey
Hair Color Mix of White and Ashy
 platinum blonde
Hair Length Two inches above mid back
Hair Style Wavy and slightly layered
Tattoos X X X Hidden behind her left ear
 along the neck and hair line is a tag
 (think Alice in Wonderland's "Drink me"
 tags) saying "Kiss Me."
Piercings Double helix and lobe on left.
 Lobe, upper lobe, and forward helix on
 the right. Bellybutton.
Clothing Pin-up baby doll style so
 vintage skirts and dresses with heels.
 Will also wear simple things like such as
 jeans, sneakers, and a Tee. Has reading
 glasses for studying.

⌞            ⌟
Confident
A girl who doesn't see a reason to hide who she is it's a "what you see is what you get" kinda situation with her, even if what you see tends to be shown in bits and pieces. Becca is normally very free spirited and just oozes an aura of confidence even by doing something as simple as smiling but despite all that she can also be a little reckless too due to her fun-loving and childish nature.

Smart
From an early age she has been learning many of the skills needed to become a vet which she had used many times during her schooling to become a Family Physician. She has the capability to understand and accept situations which causes her to be very compassionate and considerate of other if not be a little serious at time due to her drive to learn (you'll see in her history).

Kind
Becca has always been the type to do anything for another, she just can't help but want to take care of people, even to the point of being used. She is very friendly and bubbly and also the type to ask a million and one questions but she tones it down so not to overwhelm people. Knowing she'd be a bother and having the class and grace not to.

Stubborn
Very, very, stubborn. If she wants something it can be very hard for someone to convince her to stand down and even after doing so she will still try other tactics to get what she wants such as being cute, pestering, dropping hints, etc. She can be a bit huffy and put off which can show how short of a fuse she has but will rarely have an outburst. Instead she'll bottle it up and/or have a minor tantrum.

Blunt
Or brutally honest. Your choice. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and her face tends to display her emotions or what she is thinking. Normally straight forward but can be a bit rude without realizing it due to her habit of saying something without thinking it through.

Naive
Despite her smarts and attitude Becca is very naive which can cause some very comedic situations when compared to the rest of her personality. Sarcasm and flirting just goes right over her head. As a hopeless romantic who always ends up with men who just play her she is a stickler for manners but will accept just about anyone as friends.

History wrote:Born on April 17th in Iowa Becca got a head start on education. Completing high school around the age of thirteen. Graduated her entire family moved to a large estate in Pella Iowa where her mom and aunt could open up their own veterinary clinic, have a house close by, and a barn for extra animals. It was all very exciting but her most memorable moment was when a large predatory cat showed up covered in blood and bound with silver shackles at the clinic's door step when no one was home. Surprise was an understatement for her but she took it upon herself to see that it was cared for and dragged it inside. Using a special set of cutters that was kept for such situations she cut off the shackles and started to clean the wounds only to see them slowly disappear before her eyes and the cat turn into a thirty year old man. Of course this freaked her out and of course she fainted but after waking up and having it explained to her the two became unlikely friends. He went back to his wife and daughter and after finishing her undergrad in premed, medical college, and starting her residency training she moved into a small apartment taking Huppy (an old Golden Retriever who was abandoned) with her. Just became board-certified.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[★]' wolf, Fri Jul 24/Sun Jul 26

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:18 pm

───────────────────────────

▐⁞
▐⁞
▐⁞
▐⁞
▐⁞
▐⁞
▐⁞
▐⁞
╒═══════╕
Nickname: Kelly
Species: Human
+ Personality: Hardworking,
simple, sweet, mature
- Personality: Cautious,
strong-willed, hesitant, meddlesome
Main: Reliable, good-natured
Relationship Status: Single
Sexuality: Hetero.
╘═══════╛
Kelly is the oldest child in the Lae family and cares for her family deeply, helping out at the cafe and taking care of the farm animals when she isn't busy working at the library. As the eldest she sometimes acts like an know it all but tries to be as supportive of the others as possible especially after their dad was murdered and their mother went spiraling down in depression for a while. She was born with heterochromia iridum, meaning one eye color is different than the other, her left one being blue and the right green with a partial bit of brown, and will commonly wear sunglasses to hide it but isn't afraid to give a person a hard stare once it is revealed. Stands at 5'4" with a lean built and caramel colored hair. May or may not know about her siblings being werewolves.

────────────────────────────

────────────────────────────
                Ring.....
▐▓
▐▓
▐▓
▐▓
▐▓
▐▓
▐▓
▐▓
▐▓
╒═══════╕
Name: Seana Violet Jay Xantian
Nicknames: Seana, Sea, Vio, Jay...
Species: Human
+ Personality: Outgoing,
confident, loving, allocentric
- Personality: Stubborn, silly,
oblivious, blunt
Main: Loyal, independent
Relationship Status: Single
Sexuality: Hetero.
╘═══════╛
Seana has always been an... odd individual. Like her sister Naomi she is a bit anti-social (but is actually friendly to others) and ambitious but her focus is pointed more towards photography and dancing— too into seeing the world to care what anyone else thinks of her so there have been many situations where she has no clue what is going on yet catches small minor details. She has never been rebellious. In fact she may seem a little dry and dull to those around her but see her on the dance floor and shes an entirely different person, or simply just showing you what you didn't see before. Her dark brown hair with purple tips is super long and curly/wavy against tan skin and warm golden brown eyes. Is 5'5" and lean yet curvy.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bɪᴛᴇ, Sat Jul 25

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:19 pm

▓▒
▓▒
▓▒
▓▒
▓▒
▓▒
▓▒
▓▒
▓▒
▓▒
▓▒
▓▒
▒▓
▒▓
▒▓
▒▓
▒▓
▒▓
▒▓
▒▓
▒▓
▒▓
▒▓
▒▓
theme song; Jennifer Lopez - "Qué Hiciste"

           
Real Name Juliet Monique Castro
Name Dakota Claire DeCarlo
Nickname Koda
Age 21
Gender Female
Birthday February 14th
Species Human

           
           
Height 5'7"
Weight 126lbs
Figure Lean, top hourglass
Skin Tone Olive
Eye Color Silver grey
Hair Color Light auburn/brown
Hair Length Mid back
Hair Style Super Curly
Tattoos None
Piercings Lobes
Clothing Simple, classic, chic

           
           
Main Traits Allocentric, reserved
+ Traits Compassionate, kind,
sophisticated, cultured, gracious
- Traits Confidential,
cautious, deceitful, mysterious, crafty
Fears Her father

           
           
Parents Emily and Luigi Castro
Siblings Marcus (brother/25)
Crush Open
Pets None

           

Not much is known about the newbie in town, Koda, and she prefers to keep it that way. She can speak Spanish, French, English, Italian, and Portuguese, fluently in her velvety rich voice with a slight lilt of an hard to place accent, and always "dresses to impress" so it can be assumed she is from overseas but what she is doing in Brew with a false identity is a complete mystery. Behaves like a sophisticated woman of society it's obvious that the American culture of slang, sweatpants, and flavored coffee is a bit overwhelming to her but she hides it well so to avoid people approaching her. When it does happen that a rare brave soul steps forward to, dare I say— flirt, she shoos them away by acting haughty and arrogant. It's not that she can't flirt, shes

actually rather good at it, she just doesn't want people getting too close. In the past she has used such talents to collect information (and the occasional wallet) from unsuspecting men spewing poisoned honey from her tongue and luring them into a sweet smelling trap. Koda was taught to be cunning, cruel, calculative, and most of all heartless by her father but it never felt right to her as her heart was one full of kindness and compassion. As much as she hates to admit it though some of his lesson have sunk in causing her to be fearful and aware of how evil the world can truly be which is why no matter what she is wearing she always has a concealed weapon on her that she indeed knows how to uses. Shes like the pretty lady in all those spy movies that can kick butt except, in her case, she'd really rather not. As stated her voice is rather lovely and probably one of her best features, something she
takes a great deal of pride in as she loves to sing but her mother is the only one who has ever hear her as it could be twisted and used for one of her father's schemes. It would be tainted. This is probably a given but she knows how to ballroom dance too. The waltz, tango, foxtrot, and quickstep, being her best ones and a few others being at least descent (meaning she won't make too much of a fool out of herself). Dakota can't cook, her green thumb is promptly black (which sucks because she loves tea
roses), and despite her grace and ability to walk around in a pair of high heels all day she can be oddly clumsy at times. Even though she doesn't want to get close to anyone one and would prefer to remain on the down low she has a habit of helping anyone in need and sees any small act of kindness as one step closer to the redemption she knows or believes she doesn't deserve. Typically, while she occasionally acts on impulse, she tries to think of ways to help or made people smile that would leave her anonymous.

Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ [`moon lust, ] ⊱, Tue Aug 04

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:21 pm

Name
Wendy Moira Angela Darling
Nickname
Wendy, Dee, or Ange
Birthday
August 18th

M. Trait
Boyish
P. Trait
Daring, driven,
selfless, confident
N. Trait
Stubborn, opinionated,
coarse, short tempered

Hair
Red auburn
Eyes
Grey-blue
Height
5'4"
Body
Fit but lean. Hidden curves.

Mother
Deceased
Father
Gregori Darling
Siblings
Mark ♂, Luke ♂,
Jade ♂, Caleb ♂
R. Status
Single
Crush
Open
Sexuality
Hetero.

Other
Sorry but she has no
hidden kiss.

Wendy certainly is one tough chick. She doesn't bow to authority, isn't afraid of a challenge, and has a habit
of winding up in the thick of things. Even when she wasn't looking for trouble. Convinced she can do anything
a guy can do she can be a big arrogant, hot headed, and in need of someone who isn't afraid to shut her trap
and won't put of with her fierily independent nature, but in reality can be a total teddy bear underneath all
the layers of gruff. Her main problem is she doesn't display her feelings very well so she can be a bit awkward
and deny any fact that claims she's a really nice person, she hides it all since she finds it embarrassing. In fact
Wendy doesn't like to let people know how much of a housewife/old maid she can be. She can cook, clean—
absolutely adores Barry Manilow, Bee Gees, Anne Murray, and old black and white films, but the real kicker
is how much of a weakness she has for anything she views as helpless... and kittens. LOVES kittens. Isn't fond
of anything sappy and can't stand female drama so she'd much prefer to hang with the guys and actually do
something fun like play tackle football instead of go to the mall and get her nails done. Such things are foreign
to her and if you even try to touch her with a makeup wand she will run for the hills. Her stubborn attitude
and big mouth is something to expect when you first meet the opinionated Wendy.

Growing up in the Bronx ghettos in New York and losing her mother when she was four Wendy was surrounded
by not so pleasant people, her father, three old brothers, and her younger brother. All shaping her into who
she is today. She had learned to play the piano at a young age and enjoyed it but due to one of her brothers
teasing her about it by calling it "girlie" she quit and turned to sports. Going from track, to soccer, to football
(only girl on the team), and softball she liked them all and even continued doing them when her family moved
just before her freshman year of high school. Around the same time she also picked up the guitar and hasn't
put it down since, gaining a small group of friends, and planning on becoming a nurse. But she hasn't told
anyone that yet.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ - holden., Thu Aug 06

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:23 pm

╭          ╮    
name: Aina Bell Ashwell
birthday: April 17th
╰          ╯
╭          ╮
hair: long and blonde
eyes: sky blue
body: slender, hourglass
species: human
╰          ╯
╭          ╮
sexuality: hetero.
crush: tbd
love: tbd
relation status: single
╰          ╯
╭          ╮
m. trait: sweet
p. traits: gentle,
 allocentric, loyal,
 good-natured, graceful

n. traits: shy, gullible,
 stubborn, blunt, quiet

fears: being betrayed
╰          ╯
ImageImage
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌈♕⌋ ─ walt university, Sat Aug 08

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:25 pm

fc: Miranda Kerr

▒░
▒░
▒░
▒░
▒░
▒░
▒░
▒░
▒░
▒░
▒░
▒░
▒░
name Adeline Ro Parker
nickname Addie
age 18
gender Female
nationality French
role Belle
   
hair light brown
eyes brown
height 5'5"
weight 116lbs
built lean, hourglass
   
sexuality hetero.
crush tbd

Born in Paris France Addie was raised there with her mother and father til she was seven years old and her mother passed away. Her father (an eccentric inventor much like Caractacus Potts in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang) then moved her to a small farmhouse in Yorkshire England where she grew up to be a strong independent woman with the heart of a daydreamer. Addie loves to read and let the stories take her to far off places she'd never been but that doesn't mean she doesn't like going outside either. In fact if she isn't reading you can find her exploring— or, that is, see her shadow just before she runs off again. With a heart full of kindness she is gentle and well cultured but incredibly stubborn, opinionated and rash. She will scold anyone who is even the slightest bit rude (Kuzco. Maleficent. Cruella. That means you.) and be mad at them for quite some time but if they apologize she'd welcome them with open arms. Selfless she will do anything for those she cares about even at the risk of her own life but she tends to judge people with bad personalities so it could take some time for her to realize they aren't so bad. Her hobbies include;
reading, collecting teacups, horseback riding, feeding the birds, ballroom dancing, and looking for adventures. Sometimes her temper runs away with her so she ends up badmouthing someone or doing something reckless but other than those few situations she is normally very practical and kind.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

go hard or go home, Sat Aug 22

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:27 pm

░▒
░▒
░▒
░▒
░▒
░▒
░▒
░▒
░▒
░▒
░▒
░▒
╔══════════════╗
name Melissa Kaitlyn Flaherty
nickname Kat, Flaherty
age 24
gender Female
sexuality Hetero.
crush Open
hair Caramel brown, ombre
eyes Deep green
skin Tan
height 5'7"
weight 124lbs
shape Curvy, and fit
╚══════════════╝

There is always two sides to every story and Kat is no exception. By day she is a APD special agent working in the Homicide unit (or occasionally the Gang Squad) and by night she watches out for the very cops she works with, letting her team know when they are around. Rather than the animal her nickname implies she is as sly and cunning as a fox— the night revealing a flirty sarcastic girl with a whole lot of spunk. Outside of the underbelly though she acts, while friendly, a little closed off and mysterious preferring not to talk to anyone when working. She trusts no one outside of the 404 group so she have a bit an attitude when you first meet her but she is great at deception acting and always follows a code; "Racing and work are two separate matters. As long as you got a fast car and are a good driver you're alright to me." Meaning if she catches anyone doing something stupid that results in
the harm of a car not their own (that isn't using the driver against themselves) or a civilian getting hurt she will, one way or another, bring them in. A few interesting facts about Kat is that she is super smart, graduated high school at 13 and got her bachelor's degree in Auto Mechanic Technology when she was 17 on a scholarship. Shes had a pretty rough-and-tumble life but is doing what she loves and that is kicking butt. When she isn't making sure 404 doesn't get caught racing or tracking down killers often Kaitlyn can be found working on cars and motorcycles in her huge garage listening to the blues as she tinkers around with the engines of many classics. One car that is on her bucket list to get that isn't exactly new or old is a Zenvo ST1, one of the fastest cars, and had only 15 of them made. Even though Kat has a more cars than the average person (such as a Lamborghini Gallardo, a red GT500CR, a Jeep J10, a Ford Taurus SHO, ones she is rebuilding, and a few motorcycles) she thinks it'd be a fun challenge to make it go even faster. She also has two male dogs; Rin Tin Tin the German Shepard and TweetMouth (aka Pickle) the Golden Retriever; and a female Pitbull named Gordy.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Shut up, and Promise Me", Mon Aug 24

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:28 pm

nicknameMae, Echo, Mae-a-ri, A-ri
ageSeventeen
genderFemale
statusThe Stylist

height157 cmweight52 kgeyesAmber brownhairNormally brown?figurePetite, curvyishpiercingsLobestattoosNone
C L O T H E SDaily wear is normally cute and sweet but also very practical and most of all— affordable. Changes her hairstyle constantly so each day is something new.

Mae-a-ri has dreamed of becoming a hairstylist since she was a little girl, hoping to one day take over her mother's salon, and practices on her friend's hair when they let her. Working in a salon where gossip is bound to happen Mae has used her connections many times to help the band get gigs, making sure it goes alright (such as not letting outside speakers get turned on so the cops won't come and wreck the event), and simply taking care of them. She has been friends with the band since before they formed Eye Candy and hopes that if and when they become big stars they won't forget her who has tried to be a constant support to the group.

She is heterosexual and it can be quite obvious when she is crushing on someone as she tries super hard to get them to notice her, is a little clingy, and is eager to please. Despite getting hurt and heartbroken over and over Mae will still chase after them til something happens that makes her admit defeat or the crush fades away and she finds a new love. Confident and friendly she is a very honest and open person but a little reckless and has a huge temper when things don't go as planned. She is a bit of a girly girl with a habit of taking care of others, being quite the softy as she tends to let people get away with a lot but will put her foot down when it comes to doing something outright foolish or selfish. Mae-a-ri can be very passive and in her pursuit of making someone happy or help them out can get in a lot of trouble but she has a level head (most of the time) and a kind heart.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me