▏▏r o a r i n g ▏▏t h u n d e r ▏▏storage thread

A place to store your roleplay character information.

amaterasu

Postby min yoongi » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:27 pm

天照大御神! 天照大御神! 天照大御神! 天照大御神!
.....................................................................................................

name; amaterasu hinokami
      age; about 1300 years old; physically she looks like she's in her mid-twenties
      gender; female, she/her/hers
      appearance; physically, hinokami looks rather lithe and fragile - she looks like a single touch will send
      her crumbling and crashing down to the ground like a figurine made of glass - she stands at a measly five
      feet and weighs roughly ninety-five pounds. most of the times she wears her alabaster white hair down
      with the exception of her bangs, which she clips back with red hair clips when they start interfering
      with the way her murky red eyes see the world. her usual attire consists of a light yellow oversized
      hoodie, black skinny jeans and gray ankle boots. during the colder months she throws on a black winter
      jacket over her, while during the warmer months she ditches the hoodie and jeans for a t-shirt of the same
      color and ripped shorts.

god; shinto goddess of the sun minor fire deity
      regalia; yata no kagami, yasakani no matagama, kusanagi no tsurugi emiri, tamotsu
      history; read the following article before reading this; x
      despite the fact that susanoo and amaterasu reconciled, susanoo didn't stop with his provocations - mainly
      because he still couldn't get over the fact that her necklace birthed more gods than his sword. he refused
      to fully accept defeat (even though most gods agreed that he lost that one and even though he got banished
      from takamagahara) so he started bothering the people who came to amaterasu's shrine. at first he just
      played rather childish and petty pranks on them, but it slowly escalated into actual violence. people were
      starting to get serious injuries and there have been multiple cases of near-death experiences caused by
      susanoo's mischief, which resulted in less and less people visiting her shrines.
      less people at her shrines meant less people that believed in her. less people that believed in her meant
      less people who make wishes directed to her. and less wishes meant less and less of her life left.
      amaterasu was getting weaker and weaker by the day; maintaining the sun and making sure the day
      went on smoothly became a nearly impossible thing to do. she had no other choice but to descend down
      to earth in a human form to at least try and protect her shrine. there was, however, a bit of a problem;
      if she were to leave takamagahara, it would cause the cycle of day and night to become extremely
      unstable, which would only lead to earth dying in a matter of months. ame-no-uzume noticed her power
      slowly faltering and offered to help amaterasu regain her power. amaterasu agreed, and uzume gave her
      a mirror she had to keep by herself at all times for the sun to rise properly. amaterasu thanked her by
      letting her use her land in takamagahara as she pleases, and then descended down to earth, leaving
      everything she had in uzume's hands, including her imperial regalia.
      wanting to stay as incognito as possible, amaterasu changed her appearance as much as she could and
      took the name hinokami, pretending to be a minor fire deity instead of who she truly is. when she descended,
      the first thing she wanted to do was to find an unclaimed spirit to use as her regalia. her first few months
      were spent mostly wandering on the streets by day, searching for spirits (she's had no luck so far) and
      sleeping in the nearest shrine she can find at night.
      and then, one day, a sharp pain in her cervical vertebrae woke her up. blight.
      it was the first time in well over five hundred years that she'd been blighted; as well as the first time she
      got a blight from her imperial regalia. before her brain even properly registered what happened, she was
      already back in takamagahara, furious and more than ready to do more than just release all three of her
      imperial regalia - thankfully, uzume managed to hold her back and prevent the possible damage she'd
      cause. after she calmed down, amaterasu released yata no kagami, yasakani no matagama, and kusanagi
      no tsurugi's names and sent them back to wander the near shore aimlessly. after a quick bath in purified
      water, she too went back to the near shore, where she now continues her quest for revenge against susanoo
      with even more vigor. little does she know that susanoo is not her only obstacle...

main traits; cheerful | emphatic | natural leader | vain | sarcastic
      sexuality; homosexual
      relationship status; single, crushing on moryna
      other; (fc: urushiba rinka - tokyo esp)
.....................................................................................................
火の神! 火の神! 火の神! 火の神! 火の神! 火の神!
min yoongi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

antheia - 666's angel

Postby min yoongi » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:35 pm

- - - - -
- - - -
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ●
- - - - - - - - - - -
hark! hark!
oh, how the
angels sing!
- - - -
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ●
- - - - -

● ● ● username ;; min yoongi
● ● ● name ;; antheia boccini
● ● ● age ;; sixteen
● ● ● gender ;; female / she-her-hers pronouns
● ● ● type ;; angel
● ● ● powers ;; as the direct descendant of michael, antheia is able to detect the hidden and masked emotions that people feel and is able to detect whether someone is lying or not, though she seems to be the best at detecting and smelling out fear. she can also partly read minds (rather than full-on thoughts, antheia can see flashes of imagery and fractures of someone's thoughts), as well as control fire and everything associated with fire (for eg., heat, the temperature, etc.)
● ● ● sexual orientation ;; pansexual
● ● ● looks ;; antheia is one hundred and sixty-six centimeters tall and weights roughly sixty kilos. her weight is not so ideally distributed so she doesn't exactly have the physique one would deem ideal. her tights and stomach have a little bit of chub on them, but eh, antheia could care less. as long as she's healthy, she doesn't really care how much she weighs. her face is framed by rather thick, wavy caramel locks that go down to the lowest lumbar point of her back, and her eyes, which are also framed by her bangs, are a warm brown color. on her back are two pairs of shimmering ivory wings, which, when stretched out, reach a wingspan double her height (roughly three hundred thirty-two centimeters). they are retractable, and most of her clothes are modified so that they can be opened at the scapular area of her back, letting her show and hide her wings as she pleases. she has two very visible scar-like marks on her shoulder blades where her wings usually sprout from.
● ● ● positive personality traits ;; strong practical skills, strong sense of duty, very loyal, sensitive, warm, empathetic, good at connecting with others, social, selfless
● ● ● negative personality traits ;; inflexible at times, worried about her social status, sensitive to criticism, slightly needy and clingy if not tended to, easy to anger, holds grudges
● ● ● history ;; she was born in florence, italy into a rather large, religious family of three sisters and two brothers, making her the sixth and youngest child. she grew up normally until she was five when... well, things started happening. the kitchen would randomly be set on fire when she got angry even though the stove wasn't turned on, she'd always predict every single surprise her parents would organize, and she'd always know when they were lying to her. what really set of a red light was that all of a sudden, a year after the strange things began happening, she passed out after complaining about a strong but dull pain near her shoulder blades. a couple of hours later six year old antheia woke up in a hospital bed to the sound of her mother crying, her father calling her cursed and a priest sadly looking down on her. she had no clue what was happening nor what was going to happen, but the way her gut clenched once the priest started to speak... it didn't seem like it would be anything positive. he explained how she somehow got chosen by the archangel michael to be his descendant on this world and that she was far from a normal human being. long story short, antheia got scared, started crying and accidentally set the priest's hair on fire. that's when her family decided to abandon her and leave her in the hands of said priest. he raised her like her own daughter, told her everything she needs to know and by the age of thirteen, antheia was a fully developed angel with the ability to control her own skills with ease. however, the priest passed away in a car accident and antheia, who had no more legal family left, was left with no other choice but to attend the academy.
● ● ● family ;; no living relatives known
● ● ● crush ;; at the moment, none. she's open tho, so pm me if ya wanna work something out ^^
● ● ● pets ;; a great pyrenees mountain dog named alfie - it used to be the priest's dog, and antheia just didn't have the heart to leave the poor, meek canine to anyone else but to herself. despite his gigantic size, he's rather reserved and mousey and is not all that trusting. though, he gets along with everyone, human and animals alike, if given enough time to warm up.
● ● ● misc. ;; n/a

● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ●
hark! hark!
oh, how the
angels sing!
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ●

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
min yoongi