[✤] - Kitty's characters - [✤]

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: [✤] - Kitty's characters - [✤]

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:04 am

─────────────────────────────
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃ t h r o w it a w a y ▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃ the g r e a t ▃▃▃
▃▃▃ won't h e a r a word ▃▃▃

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

history; Minnowfrost's life started out normal enough. She was born into RiverClan to Willowtail
and Pebbleclaw, a proud young couple that couldn't be happier to raise the three beautiful
kits they'd conceived. They named them Cloudkit, Bluekit, and Minnowkit. Minnowkit
played well with her siblings; she could take them both on at once, she found, and she
enjoyed rubbing that into their faces... until the night the Cloudkit died. It was unexpected;
the night before he'd been up and lively, asking millions of questions before Willowtail could
finally lull him to sleep. Nobody knew quite what happened and Minnowkit and Bluekit didn't
understand it whatsoever. They still played a little bit, but it just wasn't the same without
Cloudkit; the two of them didn't become close again until they were almost warriors.
Unfortunately, that was when the leafbare floods started taking many cats. Because of their
naturally long, thick, and water-resistant fur, Minnowpaw's family made it out pretty well for
the first few moons. Pebbleclaw was the first to go, as his fur was shorter than the rest of them.
Willowtail held on fiercely, determined to save her kits, but Minnowpaw and Bluepaw woke up
one morning to find that their mother had frozen to death in her sleep. They had water hafway
up their legs and were shivering uncontrollably. "I-It's o-k-kay, Minnow," Bluepaw whispered,
huddling close. "We ju-just have t-to swim. I-It's o-k-kay," she kept repeating.
"We c-can't leave mom," Minnowpaw mewed stubbornly, looking back at Willowtail's limp form.
"We ju-just have to swim. We'll d-die if we st-stay here," Bluepaw countered. "P-Please, Minnow."
Minnowpaw stared her sister fiercely for a moment before looking around. Every cat was either
dead or lying in shivering heaps, drenched in water. "Okay," she mumbled, stumbling after
Bluepaw into the water that swirled all around the slightly submerged island that was all that was
left of the RiverClan camp. They kicked out strongly, moons of RiverClan training coursing
through their bodies. "I-It's o-k-kay," Bluepaw continued mumbling, giving Minnowpaw renewed
hope every time she said it. They just barely made the swim to dry land... and when they got
there, they just huddled against each other and shivered the night away. The next morning,
Minnowpaw awoke to find Bluepaw disturbingly still. Her sister's green eyes were fixed on
her face, still bright but fading. "I'm s-so numb, Minnowpaw," she mewed. "I w-w-won't make it."
"Yo-You'll make i-it," Minnowpaw meowed back fiercely. Bluepaw's thinner fur hadn't repelled
the cold quite so well as Minnowpaw's thick pelt had. "Bl-Bluepaw," she croaked, but Bluepaw
had closed her eyes... only to never open them again. Minnowpaw would have died alongside
her sister if a kind loner named Whiskers hadn't found her. She was still small enough for him
to carry her back to his nest in the forest, a cozy little hollow tree. For two moons he would
come and go, talking merrily about happy little nothings, asking her if she wanted something,
reassuring her that he'd get her something anyways when she'd give one definite shake of her
head. She ate minimally and didn't talk through the entire time. Minnowpaw had lost everything.
However, Whiskers gradually managed to coax words out of her. He'd talk about stupid things,
little things, but it distracted Minnowpaw from her pain so she accepted it. One day, her name
got brought up. "A cat as smart as you must have a name," Whiskers meowed, looking at her.
Minnowpaw was twenty-two moons old at that point. "My name is Minnowfrost."
"Ah, so you're a clan cat," Whiskers meowed, looking at her in slight awe. "I heard the clans
were gone. You must have come from RiverClan to have survived a swim like that."
Minnowfrost sat up abruptly, looking at Whiskers intently. "Gone? All of them?" she asked.
Whiskers nodded gravely. "WindClan was the last to go after RiverClan. There are other
survivors," he said slowly, watching her carefully. "They are reforming into a single clan."
Minnowfrost sat in silence for a few moments more. "How do you know so much?" she asked.
Whiskers gave her a bland smile. "I was a coward. I left ShadowClan instead of trying to fix
it, and I thank StarClan for that cowardice every day. My real name is Oakwhisker."
"You're pretty decent for a ShadowClan cat," Minnowfrost meowed, eliciting a hearty laugh
from Whiskers, but she erased his mirth pretty quickly. "I want to find the reforming cats."
Whiskers looked at her sadly. "Would it changed your mind if I told you I love you?" he asked.
"I'm not someone you want to love." Minnowfrost stood up, blue eyes stony. "I'm sorry."
That was the last she saw of Whiskers. She set out into the forest and tried for two moons to
find a good, strong scent before she finally found one. Then, it was joined by many others;
the remainders of the clans. The first cat she encountered happened to be a former
RiverClan cat. "Bluepaw?" he exclaimed, looking at her with wide eyes. "Wait. No, you're-"
"Minnowfrost." They stared at each other, the intense silence stretching out until the
warrior bowed his head. "Welcome to StormClan."

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

personality; Minnowfrost is the kind of cat that you either tolerate, respect, or completely hate.
She is also the kind of cat that does not care which one of them you pick. Minnowfrost is...
well, she's a difficult cat to understand. She is purely practical and not at all considered
friendly, though she isn't unbearable (most of the time.) She is very opinionated
and outspoken, willing to go against the order if it's against her beliefs. Perhaps this is
part of the reason she was chosen as one of the cats who were to run away. Anyways,
Minnowfrost is not only outspoken and opinionated, but she's very blunt about it as well.
Where other cats might be tactful, Minnowfrost is pretty brutally honest. She is a master when
it comes to strategy and planning, though, as she is extremely intelligent, focused, practical,
and (though it may not seem like it) loyal. It also helps that she is a skeptical cynic, always
assuming and preparing for the worst. Minnowfrost has very strong trust issues, coming off
as steely and tending to push cats away from her. In another world, Minnowfrost might
care to make friends, but in this one... she has little to no hope left.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗

name; Minnowfrost
age; thirty moons
gender; she-cat
rank; warrior
living kin; none
mother; Willowtail
father; Pebbleclaw
siblings; Cloudkit,Bluepaw

fur color; blue tabby colorpoint
white markings; chest/chin/cheeks
fur length/texture; long, soft
eye color; blue
physique; average, fluffy

specialty; strategy
crush; none
mate; none
main trait; Practical
positive traits; focused, loyal,
strategic, intelligent, practical

neutral traits; independent, intense,
skeptical, stubborn, outspoken

negative traits; blunt, crass,
calculating, cynical, steely

╚══════════════════╝
▃▃▃▃▃ k n o w us ▃▃▃

▃▃▃ l e t it d i e ▃▃▃▃

╔══════════════════╗

description; Minnowfrost is a blue
tabby colorpoint. Her long, thick fur
allowed her to survive the RiverClan
floods when she was little, as it has
a wonderful natural ability to repel
water. Minnowfrost's long, muscular
legs allowed her to swim to safety.
Minnowfrost is known to be a beauty,
but perhaps the most captivating of
her physical features are her pale,
piercing blue eyes.

╚══════════════════╝
▃▃▃ are f i n a l l y ▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃ t o n i g h t ▃▃▃
ImageImage

Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
but everything means nothing
If I ain't got you ❤

[ INTO Tʰᵉ Storm ] [ o p e n ]
Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:27 pm

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
WIP
──── ( guess I'm j u s t ) ──────────────

──── ( n a t u r a l ) ──────────────

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

_______________name(s); Stormpaw/Stormclaw
__________________age; 10 moons
__________________gender; tom
__________________rank; apprentice

└─────────────────────────┘
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:05 pm

──────[]──────[]──────[]──────[]──────

──────[]──────[]──────[]──────[]──────

┌──────────┐
name(s); Hollypaw
Hollyflight
age; 10 moons
gender; she-cat
rank; apprentice
crush; none
mate; too young
+ traits; compassionate,
intelligent, spontaneous
= traits; stubborn, competitive
honest, daring, bold, blunt
- traits; difficult, impulsive,
rebellious, impatient

└──────────┘
( t h e ) ─────
( o n e ) ─────

is built for speed with long,
muscled legs. She's great at
climbing, running, jumping,
and hunting birds in trees.
She is bold and competitive.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

history; Hollypaw's life, to say the least, has been far more interesting than most apprentices' lives. She was born into ThunderClan two
moons into the nonstop rain to a sensitive she-cat named Rosetail and an honorable tom named Rowanstorm. She had four siblings;
they were all healthy, but every single one of them had a death sentence on their head if the rain didn't stop... and it didn't. Before
it got too bad, however, Hollykit's family managed to keep all five kits. However, as soon as they could walk Hollykit and her siblings
were getting into trouble. Hollykit, Honeykit, Redkit, Firekit, and Cherrykit were all adventurous, curious, and completely oblivious to
the dangers of the water that was pooling everywhere. Rosetail was a relatively useless she-cat when it came to parenting; she was
nice enough, but she easily got overwhelmed by her five kits and would tend to focus on only two at a time. The day that Redkit
disappeared was the day that Rosetail was keeping after Hollykit and Firekit. Cherrykit and Honeykit came back crying, saying that
Redkit had fallen into the water and hadn't come back out. He wasn't even found later because the rain made it impossible to look.
Firekit and Honeykit died in the move; they were the smallest kits, the runts, and their bodies couldn't take the constant onslaught
of cold rain. Hollykit barely remembers Redkit, Firekit, or Honeykit; she had only been two and a half moons when they'd all died.
However, she and Cherrykit survived for the next four moons together. They were the best of friends; they were really all they had,
as most of the other kits had perished as well. They became apprentices together and trained together for an entire moon; the rain
was all they really knew, so they didn't mind it too much. However, Hollypaw wanted to go swimming one day. Cherrypaw was a much
less adventurous she-cat; she preferred to stay in a den, dry off, and be warm while Hollypaw wanted to know everything she possibly
could about everything around her. However, Hollypaw has always been stubborn and had always has a hard time listening to reason.

"It's dangerous," Cherrypaw argued, glancing fearfully at the rapidly rising lake. "Hollypaw, you could die in there. Is it really worth it?"
Hollypaw rolled her eyes. "We could always die and it's always dangerous. The choice is whether we want to go through life not living or
accept the risk of dying and just have fun. Don't come if you don't want to."
Hollypaw took off, padding boldly into the rain.
"Living a long, healthy life is perfectly fun," Cherrypaw murmured, but she couldn't let her sister go off alone... so she set off after her.
The two sisters padded through the rain, Hollypaw tall and confident and Cherrypaw low and hesitant. Hollypaw waded right into the
lake and turned around to look at her shivering sister.
"I've been swimming before. I don't need you here to watch out for me."
"That's so stupid, Hollypaw. I-" Cherrypaw cut off with a scream as the bank suddenly gave out beneath her, spilling her into water
that was over her head.
"Hollypaw!" she screamed, kicking out, but the current was too strong for an inexperienced swimmer.
Hollypaw watched her sister with wide eyes. She hadn't actually ever gone out far enough to really need to swim; she had no idea
what to do. Screw it, she thought, kicking off with long, strong legs toward Cherrypaw. The little orange and white apprentice
could only just keep her head above the surface; it was enough, however, and Hollypaw managed to grab her scruff and somehow
bring her back to the shore. If Hollypaw had been any less athletic than she was, both of them probably would have drowned.
Both of the apprentices made it back completely soaked through and shivering uncontrollably. They were immediately taken in, their
mother trying to lick them dry and provide warmth in desperation, but both of the sisters went into hypothermia. The
medicine cat recognized this and ordered Rosetail and Rowanstorm to stay in, stay dry, and provide as much warmth for their kits as
possible. However, while Hollypaw appeared to be getting better, Cherrypaw only got worse. She was terribly sick and died within two
sunrises. This hit Hollypaw hard. She was well aware that if she had just listened to her, Cherrypaw would probably still be alive.
She actually developed a fear of swimming after both of her parents and many other warriors turned up dead after drowning in the night.
To this day her fear of swimming is strong and she strives to find someplace dry... as she's sure that it must exist.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

personality; WIP

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:17 am

░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
─ ( THE FLIRT ) ───────
╔══════════════════════╗

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
name(s); Bramblepaw | Brambleheart
age; nine moons
gender; male/tom
rank(s); apprentice | warrior
prominent trait; flirty
fur color/pattern; brown mackerel tabby
markings; white bib, muzzle, tail tip, toes
eye color; pale yellow
crush; none
mate; none

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

╚══════════════════════╝

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
positive traits; fun, loyal, sweet,
outgoing, social, charismatic,
cheerful, protective, affectionate
neutral traits; spontaneous, confident,
flirty, quirky, smooth, not modest
negative traits; forgetful, slightly
self-absorbed, irresponsible,
childish, impractical, proud
◥◤

Bramblepaw is a very easy cat to get to know. He practically does the work for you; he is social, outgoing, flirty, and charismatic, so carrying out a conversation with this cheerful young tom is no problem. Whether you like him or not really depends on the kind of cat you are. Bramblepaw is fun and spontaneous, but he can also be quite forgetful (he's terrible with names,) irresponsible, and sometimes even self-absorbed or childish. This could be due to the fact that he is only nine moons old. Those traits are also usually overshadowed by his adorable quirkiness, undeniable innocence, and his open cheer, though, so most cats have no problem with him.

However, on his more serious (less apparent) side, Bramblepaw is actually a sweet tom. He doesn't quite understand social roles (popularity, etc.) and will talk to anyone who will listen to him. He is quite protective and is very affectionate, holding a special sort of pride in his friendships. He makes better friends with she-cats than toms.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

past name(s); Bramblekit
past rank(s); kit
biological mother; Fawnpelt
biological father; Cedartail
siblings; Tawnypaw/MIA
mentor; to be added
apprentice(s); he is one
specialty; tracking
physique; slender, slightly
smaller than average
mate; too young
kits; too young
other; none
◥◤

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Bramblepaw has had an unusually interesting past for someone so young. It started out normal enough; his parents were normal cats, unremarkable warriors that made a rather unsurprising couple. The pregnancy was normal enough, too; both Cedartail and Fawnpelt were ecstatic to become parents, taking any and all advice they could...

Until the night that they were attacked. She was due at any time, so she really should have stayed close to camp, but she felt the need for a bit of romance and invited Cedartail to go on a walk. He agreed to go, unknowingly setting them directly onto the path of a fox. Needless to say, they stumbled across it and it attacked them. They put up a valiant fight and weren't doing too bad between the two of them until Fawnpelt went into labor. It was close to morning by the time Cedartail managed to drag himself back to cap and announce that the kits needed assistance immediately. He didn't even live to see them a second time.

Fawnpelt was taken back to camp, exhausted and devastated. Her front right leg was injured from trying to fend off the fox and her mate was dead, leaving her injured with two kits. She never walked right again, but she was a fantastic mother, pouring all of her energy into her kits. She was killed by the floods and Tawnypaw was never found, however, leaving Bramblepaw all alone.
Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Tue May 24, 2016 1:02 pm

I will fix the huge, hideous black text eventually; the text images keep breaking and I have not had time to make new ones.

──────[]──────[]──────

Snowtail

──────[]──────[]──────

┌──────┐
name; Snowtail
age; 28 moons
gender; female
rank; warrior
crush; none
mate; none
kits; none
fur; white
eyes; pale blue
build; tall, slim

└──────┘
t h e
o n e

______
Snowtail is a
white she-cat
with
.piercing
blue eyes and
a tall, slender
physique ideal
for hunting.

______

──────[]──────[]──────

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╔══════════════════════╗

+ traits; intelligent, sweet, cultured,
hardworking, imaginative, strategic
= traits; soft-spoken, reserved,
quiet, unaggressive, curious, quirky
- traits; meticulous, self-deprecating,
impatient, passive, socially awkward

╚══════════════════════╝

-_____________
The first thing you should know about this soft-spoken she-cat is that she is introverted. It's not that she necessarily prefers to be alone or doesn't like the presence of other cats, per se, but that she is simply not good at conversation. She tends to get nervous around most cats and will often stumble over words or rely on the other cat to carry the conversation. She hates talking about herself, but if you can get her to open up, she's actually incredibly cultured, sweet, and intelligent. Generally, though, she comes off as a calm, quiet, mostly level-headed cat.

Snowtail is quite meticulous, however, so she'll do things until they cannot be improved in her eyes. She tends to become insatiably impatient when this pesky problem strikes, so she can get a little irritable if things aren't going smoothly. If anything is out of place, it will basically severely bother her until it is fixed. She also hates having dirty fur, as she is highly self-conscious about her appearance... a highly inconvenient trait to possess as a white cat in the wild.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Snowtail has led a bit of a different life so far. She was born in a litter of two to an older
couple, Whitecloud and Frostclaw. It was all perfect for about a moon... until they
discovered that Lilykit was deaf. They hadn't even thought anything of it; Whitecloud
was in his right ear, but she could hear in her other and Frostclaw could hear perfectly
fine. They took special precautions; having a deaf kit in the mountains could be very
dangerous.

One night, however, the two sisters wandered out of the den to explore the outside world
for the first time. It was beautiful; the moon was so big and bright. Then, Snowkit heard
a screech and darted under a rock, not thinking about her sister's deafness... and just
like that, she was snatched up by a huge bird.

Snowtail still blames herself for that incident to this day. Her mother could never quite
forgive her; Whitecloud tried to hide it, but she never treated Snowtail the same from then
until she died of greencough one particularly harsh leafbare. Frostclaw was quicker to
come around, so Snowtail was much closer to her father. She is still mourning his death,
which was just a few moons ago; as far as anyone could tell, he passed away from old age.
Other than that, Snowtail's life has been mostly normal.

+ traits; intelligent, sweet, cultured
hardworking, imaginative, strategic
= traits; soft-spoken, reserved,
quiet, unaggressive, curious, quirky
- traits; meticulous, self-deprecating,
impatient, passive, socially awkward

Escape

╚═════════════════════╝

██████████████.
Last edited by Kitty-lover93 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Sun May 29, 2016 12:18 pm

──────────
┌──────┐
name; Ravenfrost
age; 34 moons
gender; male
rank; med. cat
clan; IvyClan

└──────┘
H
O
L
D

O
N
██
██
██
██

TO LET GO !!
──────────
Description; Ravenfrost is a tall, slim
tom with long limbs and whiskers. He
has a black pelt with white markings
on his chest, belly, toes, tail tip, and
mouth. However, the tip of his chin is
black while his upper lip is still white.
He has piercing pale green eyes that
tend to unsettle cats when he's look-
ing at them. He was given the name
Raven- for his predominantly black
pelt and -frost for his logical, quiet,
calculating personality. He has never
had a love interest, as he believes
nobody could ever like him like that,
but he secretly wants it.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
( WE WOULD ONLY) ██████
●●
●●
●●
●●

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

positive traits; intelligent, focused,
logical, strategic, efficient, punctual,
incisive, observant, scrupulous

neutral traits; reserved, opinionated,
snappy, irreverant, self-conscious,
skeptical, coarse

negative traits; deceptive, ambitious,
insatiable, bitter, unwelcoming, hateful,
blunt, asocial, contemptible, begrudging

specialty; stealth, tracking

Ravenfrost is, to be blunt, a disliked cat. He is respected enough as the medicine cat, but he is inexplicably contemptible to most cats. He has never been the cookie-cutter loyal, brave, honorable warrior. Intelligent? Yes. Capable? Sure, but he has never been charismatic or charming in the slightest... and he hates himself for it. Ravenfrost immediately comes off as bitter and snappy, with a highly unwelcoming manner and a sharp tongue that deters company. He has always been particularly deceptive, tending to keep to himself and remain secretive instead of joining in on gossip or any mundane activity of the sort. He is also incredibly ambitious- insatiably so -although that trait is not obvious, as he is as high as he'll ever be as medicine cat. Ravenfrost struggled with depression.

All of this adds up to a pretty asocial tom who keeps to himself because he believes that nobody could ever like him. He's not totally bad, though, as rough around the... well... everything he is. Ravenfrost has a particular soft spot for mistreated cats and young or helpless cats, so while he is not the nurturing medicine cat you would want, he is still very good at his job. He is also highly intelligent, logical, and calm in pressing situations, possessing a calculating personality that allows him to make tough decisions on the fly.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

past name(s); Ravenpaw
past rank(s); warrior apprentice,
medicine cat apprentice.

biological mother; Swiftnose
biological father; Blacktail
siblings; Starlingsong
mentor; Half-sight, Whiteleaf
living family; none
apprentice(s); Lilypaw
mate; forbidden
crush; none
kits; forbidden
other; none

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
As one would expect from a cat as miserable as Ravenfrost, this tom has had a rough past. He and his sister were born thirty-four moons ago to an older couple, Swiftnose and Blacktail. They had never wanted kits; they saw them as a burden, just annoying little balls of useless energy. Therefore, Ravenkit and Starlingkit were incredibly close, forced to find companionship in each other were their parents were lacking.

However, as they transitioned into apprenticeship, marked differences between the two caused a rift to form. While Ravenpaw closed in on himself ever more as his careless parents perished in a particularly nasty bout of greencough, Starlingpaw was the life of the party. Cheerful and adorable, Ravenfrost began to resent his sister, for she represented everything he could never be. Starlingpaw was predicted to be a fantastic warrior while Ravenpaw was dismissed as mediocre. He was ambitious, but nothing he ever did seemed to get the attention he craved.

Then, one day, it hit him. It was so simple; he was night hunting and had just caught a raven, his namesake. The medicine cat was old and still hadn't chosen an apprentice, claiming he was waiting for a 'sign.' Well, Ravenpaw gave him his sign. Making sure to erase his scent from the bird's glossy black feathers, Ravenpaw placed the fine bird in the mouth of the medicine den.

It was like magic. Whiteleaf took the bait, proclaiming the intelligent ten-moon-old warrior apprentice the next destined medicine cat. Suddenly, Ravenpaw was respected, no longer overlooked... but he soon came to realize that it wasn't the glory he had dreamed of so often. It didn't make cats like him or want to talk to him any more than they had when he was a warrior apprentice. Starlingsong approached him two moons after he was made medicine cat apprentice.
"I can't believe you," she meowed, her voice cold. She had seen straight through Ravenpaw's ploy once she had thought about it.

Her hate crushed Ravenpaw. He couldn't say a word to her; she had been the only cat who ever understood him and he had managed to turn even her against him. She never told, but she wouldn't talk to him either... until she caught greencough. She came into the medicine den the same night he became Ravenfrost. When he approached her, she laughed humorlessly.
"I'm your punishment," she meowed, a small line of blood trickling down her chin. Those were her last words, chilling Ravenfrost to the bone and haunting him to this day.

Ravenfrost remains friendless and alone.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Mon May 30, 2016 5:37 pm

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Fawnstep is a twenty
nine moon old she-cat
warrior of ThornClan.
She has tan tabby fur
and
pale yellow eyes.
She has no
crush, but

she is open to trying
new things out. How-
ever, Fawnstep tends
to be quite
fickle &
has problems when it
becomes at all real.

▆▆ OF LOVE,
Fawnstep is a party girl. She lives to be the life of
the party
and gets bored very easily; she is always
in need of something to keep her occupied. When it
comes to first impressions, Fawnstep's
pretty nice;
she's constantly worried about her social standing,
so she strives to be friendly, even if she isn't happy.

╼╼╼╼╼( DO YOU ALSO )╼╼╼╼
Don't get her wrong; she really is genuinely kind...
she just has
commitment issues because she is ul-
timately scared of being hurt. She is highly
social,
but when it comes to something real, Fawnstep is
a flight risk. She is much more comfortable being
the center of attention without any attachments.

▆▆▆THINK▆▆

───( WHEN YOU )───
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Fawnstep was born twenty-nine moons ago to a tom named Cedarfoot and a she-cat named Tawnyclaw. She wasn't an only kit- she had three siblings -but they
were born premature, resulting in two stillborn kits and two small, underdeveloped kits. The medicine cat gave the two kits just days to live, claiming
that they were clearly far too little to make it for too long. This took a heavy toll on Tawnyclaw; she had struggled with trying to get pregnant for so
long only to learn that- just when she finally thought she was going to be a mother -they would all die.

She held on, but nothing got better. Mousekit had stopped nursing, and despite her best efforts, he died. Fawnkit was holding on to a tiny thread of life...
but one night, she stopped breathing, and all Tawnyclaw found that she, herself, couldn't breathe. She had tried so hard... but it wasn't worth it. Nobody
knew that she had hidden deathberries just beside her nest until a few minutes after she ate one and another queen, Rosecloud, happened to walk
into the nursery. Her screams alerted the medicine cat, but there was nothing he could do... except save Fawnkit. The tiny she-kit was in terrible condition,
barely breathing, but any breath is still a breath. With the help of Rosecloud, he rehabilitated the tabby kit and she grew into a bubbly, lively little thing.

Fawnstep has always had a taste for being the center of attention. She learned from a very young age that it's the quiet ones that get whispered about; as
long as she ignores the few who talk about her and concentrates on making the best image of herself possible, she feels that she is normal. Of course,
pretty much everyone has managed to separate her from her mother's suicide, so now it is just a tool to hide her feelings.

Cedarfoot was never really in the picture. He said a grand total of four words to her in his lifetime:
"Never fall in love."
She took these words to heart.

└────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:26 pm

┌──────┐
Skipperstar is a
pale ginger and
white tom with
strange, dark
brownish eyes.

└──────┘
┌──────┐

name; Skipperstar
past; Skipperclaw
age; 40 moons
lives; 7 lives
gender; male
rank; leader
clan; ThornClan
crush; none
mate; none
fur; Pale ginger,
white markings
eyes; brown

└──────┘

xxx
Skipperstar is a tom of slightly smaller than
average
stature, but this doesn't keep him
from being a
highly adept fighter in battle.

┌─────★─────★─────┐
Skipperstar is known as a pretty level-headed tom. He appears calmxxxxx
in most situations, practicing extreme self-control and emotionalxxxxx
discipline. He wasn't always this way; Skipperstar has had problemsxxxxx
with anger issues in the past. However, after pouring all of his focus xxxxx
into his fighting skills, Skipperstar has managed to control himself.xxxxx
This has also resulted in a very stoic tom and he still struggles withxxxxx
the occasional outburst of all of his pent-up anger.xxxxx

└─────────────────┘
┌─────────────────┐
Skipperstar has led a relatively normal life. He parents were highlyxxxxx
respected senior warriors, and as an only kit, he was singularly adoredxxxxx
by the clan. This allowed him to quickly rise in popularity throughoutxxxxx
his apprenticeship and early warrior moons, along with his obviousxxxxx
predisposition for fighting. Skipperstar was made deputy at the youngxxxxx
age of 22 moons and leader at 32 moons. He has lost two lives sincexxxxx
then and bears a prominent pink scar on his right shoulder.

└─────★─────★─────┘

Extended history:
Skipperstar was born 40 long moons ago to a highly respected senior warrior couple named Dawntail and Redfoot. He was an only kit; the medicine cat believes that this may have been due to Dawntail's age, as she was getting rather old to have kits. Anyways, the little tom was clearly strong and healthy, and that was all that mattered to Dawntail. The proud mother named this kit Skipperkit, as she had a strong affection for butterflies and his ginger fur reminded her of the wings of those butterflies in particular. Redfoot strongly opposed this- she was naming their son after a butterfly? -but Dawntail was a very stubborn she-cat, so despite his fears that Skipperkit would be made fun of, Redfoot gave up the fight.

He was very right that Skipperkit would become the punchline to his peers' jokes, being called 'butterfly' and 'girly' through his kithood. The other kits were likely jealous of the attention that Skipperkit got for being the son of two celebrated warriors. Anyways, Skipperkit

WIP
Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:33 pm

YOU SHOULD
─────────

─────────
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

mate; none
fur; brown tabby,
no white markings
eyes; pale yellow
build; tall, broad
trait; guarded
living kin; none

name; Wren
past; Wrenfeather
age; 32 moons
gender; tom
rank; leader
group; The Circle
crush; none

xxx
Wren is a tall, intimidating tom with a broad
build and a countenance to make even the most
adept fighters think twice before challenging him.

┌────────────┐
This elusive tom is possibly one of the most
frustrating cats you will ever try to get to
know. For toms, he is aloof and incredibly
intimidating, and for she-cats, he is frust-
ratingly cocky and flirty. With every guar-
ded layer you peel back, there is yet ano-
ther
layer. Deep down, he isn't as ruth-
less as he seems; he is very focused and- if
you can get him to care -extremely loyal.

└────────────┘
─────GUY──
┌────────────┐
You'd have to be pretty special for Wren to
tell you his history. In a nutshell, it's been
awful; his mother died giving birth to him,
his foster mother abandoned him at three
moons, and his father was a mean, abusive
tom that is the source of many of his scars.
When the clan took him in, Wren thought it
was something special... but even there he
was rejected. He left to create the circle.

└────────────┘

Extended personality:
You'd have to be pretty special to ever know the full, real Wren. Throughout his long, disappointing lifetime, he has built up many masks and layers without even realizing it; in fact, even he doesn't truly realize who he is, and this is part of the reason why this incredibly lonely tom is so misguided. He grew into quite the intimidating tom, building up a reputation in his part of the forest as the cat you did not want to mess with. If you weren't already thrown off by his tall, commanding stature and confident, broad stance that says 'I'm better than you and everyone knows it,' you'd definitely be thrown off by his incredible fighting skill and lack of mercy.
Thrown off a cliff, that is.

Wren is not, however- despite what many may tell you -a murderer in any sense. It's strange; he has no problem bringing a cat within an inch of his life or the thought of someone else killing a cat, but when it comes to the thought of actually killing someone himself, he becomes sick. He just can't do it.

In conversation, Wren can come across one of three ways. He can come off as quiet and stoic, looking at you with a glaring indifference and sending shivers down your spine with his cold yellow eyes. He can come off as sarcastic and demanding, using his intelligence to make you feel about the size of an ant and yet still probably getting what he wants out of you because holy crap this tom is terrifying. Or- if you're unfortunate enough to be an attractive she-cat near him -he can come across as incredibly cocky and flirty, tending to be a little too edgy with his advances. Wren is an incredibly inquisitive, curious, and calculating tom that is fascinated by how and why cats do things. Most of the time, he's not interested in you; he's interested in your reaction. Of course, there are probably exceptions; Wren is occasionally genuinely interested in another cat, but most of the time they kindly ask him to go crawl in a hole and never come back out, so he has resigned himself to his shallow, unfulfilling life.

In the event that you can actually get this broken tom to care, however, there will be a complete and total difference in his demeanor. At first, he'll try as hard as he can to stop, so he may be unreasonably (well, even more unreasonably) mean to you, but deep down, all he needs is someone who cares. If you're still there and he still cares, Wren may start to open up, bit by bit of his cocky facade peeling away until you're left with the fiercely loyal, extremely considerate tom underneath. He'll be extremely vulnerable, though, and therefore uncharacteristically shy. Really, he becomes a bit adorable.

Extended history;
Wren was born thirty-two moons ago to a she-cat named Breeze and a tom named Thistle. It was a complicated birth; Breeze bled out before Thistle could find a healer, leaving him with three motherless kits and no mate. The tom wasn't devastated, as you would expect him to be; he held no attachment to the she-cat and therefore couldn't care less for the well-being of the kits. However, the knowledge that they were his- and only his -grew on him, and fortunately enough, a she-cat nearby had just had kits as well. It didn't take much to get the daft tortoiseshell to take in three more kits; she only had two anyways. All Thistle needed to do was feed her a drab sob story and she lapped it up. Thistle named his kits Thrush, Aspen, and Wren.

The she-cat, Ruby, quickly came to realize how controlling Thistle was, however. The only thing he had let her do was name her own kits- Annalise and Star -but even then, she had already named them before he found her. Her fear of the tom's mood swings clashed with her need to make sure the kits lived, causing the emotional battle of a lifetime; if she left with his kits he'd just follow her- Thistle was a master tracker -and if she left them, he'd most-likely just let them die. She grudgingly decided that their lives were more important than her need to get away... for the moment.

Each of the five adoptive siblings had their own personality. Thrush was headstrong and argumentative but intelligent, Aspen was funny and shockingly quick-witted, Star was shy and kind, Annalise was strong-willed and rebellious, and Wren was incredibly sweet. They were all incredibly close, but none as close as Wren and Star... until one day, Star turned up dead. To his horror, he learned that his father had killed both her and Aspen in a fit of rage against Ruby. Thrush, Annalise, and Wren had been playing by the stream and hadn't known any different.

At that point, the kits were all three moons old. Livid and grieving, Ruby took Annalise and left; in the matter of a day, Wren went from having four siblings to one. He and Thrush were polar opposites, too; Thrush, while intelligent, was an insufferable bonehead that constantly teased Wren for being the sweet one. At three moons, Wren was still a scrawny little thing, so his bigger brother easily beat him around. Plus, when Thrush got into trouble- which was often -Thistle would take his anger out on both of them, lining their pelts with scars.

When Wren was seven moons old, he woke to his father flinging Thrush's dead body at him, the large tom's bloodlust clear in his eyes. "Why was he out?" Thistle demanded. Wren stared not at his father, but at the limp, awkwardly sprawled form of his brother's corpse. Thrush had finally gotten into a bit of trouble that was too much for him to handle.
It was a strange feeling, to be relieved at the sight of your dead brother. "I don't know," Wren responded, his pale yellow eyes swiveling back to Thistle's matching ones. He was shocked to realize that he had grown just as tall and large as his father; the other tom was no longer so intimidating. "Have a nice life, though." Or not, he added as he turned to pad away. He wasn't stupid; he knew that Thistle would be thrown into one of his stupid rage fits. This time, though, Wren was ready.

When Wren heard Thistle's paws leave the ground, he stepped quickly and simply out of the way, leaving the old tom to sprawl awkwardly on the ground where Wren had just been. From there, it really was easy to overpower him; Thistle fought back, but Wren was younger, more hardened, better, faster, and stronger. The young tom had been practicing, sparring with other rogues he met, and even for his age he was an extremely excellent fighter. It was a fantastic outlet for all of the anger he'd been withholding, but it was nothing compared to how he felt fighting his father for real.

He left Thistle wounded and bloody in the middle of a clearing and never looked back.

For quite a few moons, he rode the high of fighting other cats, refining his skill and building up an incredible reputation for himself; he became known as the tom you shouldn't mess with, and as a result, he was left pretty well alone. There were a few cats that insisted on bothering him, but even they gave up eventually, leaving him to lead a lonely lifestyle. This lasted until he was eighteen moons old, when a group of cats that called themselves BreezeClan were scouting his part of the forest for cats interested in joining their ranks.

Normally, Wren wouldn't have been bothered to check it out, but he recognized the name of his birth mother and he was curious. It was a coincidence, of course- Breeze, his mother, had come from 'the city' -but nonetheless, it intrigued him. When he talked to them, he was relieved to discover that they had not yet heard of his negative reputation... and feeling the need for change, he joined the clan as Wrenfeather. Quite a few of the other rogues who had also joined recognized the 'Wren' part of his name and inquired after his reputation.

One of his biggest mistakes was telling them that what they had heard was true. Even though he was nice and skilled and loyal, Wrenfeather's reputation as the baddest cat in his part of the forest was spread around, making clan cats and rogues alike wary of his intentions. He was heavily avoided and received watchful glares from many of the cats who had previously laughed and worked with him. Even with his kithood to contend, this was probably the lowest point in Wren's life. He had had everything he'd wanted with the clan and he had lost it. His life motto became 'good things never last.'

He wasn't the only cat no longer welcomed by clan life; quite a few of the others who had joined up disagreed with the way it worked. Wren- though far from trusted -provided their escape in the creation of the circle, a place where his fierce legacy might serve him well as one of the leaders. To his surprise, quite a few cats joined, some even rogues that hadn't trusted the clan enough to join in the first place.

Of course, he still leads his shallow, unfulfilling life; the circle provided him with power and potential friends, but he has never quite been accepted.
Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:45 pm

wordswordswordswordswordswor
wordswordswordswordswordswor