picture perfect ➽ gizmo's closet

A place to store your roleplay character information.

just curious c:

just passing by
50%
#stalker
36%
come here occasionally
14%

Total votes : 22

picture perfect ➽ gizmo's closet

Postby gizmo, » Sat May 16, 2015 3:35 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

never taken seriously, sean is one many would call a 'class clown'. while food may be one's remedy for things, comedy is sean's. it's near impossible for him to be serious about anything, and because of this, no one takes him seriously. while it isn't naive to think someone who brings laughter to so many would be brimming with happiness themselves, it also isn't inconceivable for that laughter to conceal something else. by himself, he's unrecognizable. gone is the arrogant smirk, the mischievous twinkle in his green eyes, and in their places are hollow remnants. sean used to be a happy kid, but too much has happened since for him to consider himself a 'happy' guy. it's all a facade, one no one has seen behind yet. the act isn't for everyone else though; it's for him. if he can pretend to be happy, maybe one day it'd actually happen. maybe that facade would turn into reality.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

emilia deveroux [1]

Postby gizmo, » Sun May 24, 2015 10:15 am

name ; emilia rose deveroux
gender ; female
age ; 21
birthplace ; marseille, france
DOB ; december 9th, 1823
year ; fifth
species ; shapeshifter
house ; fiara
sexuality ; heterosexual
r. status ;single
weapon ; throwing knives
demon ; gemma

emilia was born with high expectations set upon her. her parents, elizabeth and frederick deveroux, were both shapeshifters and were guards to a wealthy family. in the nineteenth century, shapeshifters were coveted, since they made good guard animals. many families paid a pretty penny for them, and treated them with the up most respect. not all families respected the shapeshifters though, and the beauford family was no different. emilia's family would have left, gone to find a family who would almost worship the ground they walked on, but they owed a hefty price. debt ruined everything and for a shapeshifter to owe another, the price was always high. emilia grew up in a tense household, since her parents wanted to leave the beauford family but couldn't, since frederick owed a debt to george beauford. knowing this always angered emilia, though she always did her duty anyway. now that the beauford family was long gone, as was her father, leaving only her mother and her, emilia was able to attend school. she was never the socializing type, always putting duty ahead of everything else. she would rather watch and observe, then voice petty thoughts and words. she learned long ago that it was better to learn things by keeping quiet, rather than actually speak and ask questions. upon first meeting emilia, one might think she thinks herself superior, and that's why she rarely speaks. a second glance shows she just doesn't speak if she doesn't have anything to say. people also realize that emilia is more comfortable training or being with her cat gemma, than socializing. she's not as comfortable in big groups, and she's not used to the social expectations of this time. work consumed her for so long, that now that she's free, she's unsure how to start a new life.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

emilia deveroux [2]

Postby gizmo, » Sun May 24, 2015 11:28 am

name ; emilia rose deveroux
gender ; female
age ; 21
birthplace ; marseille, france
DOB ; december 9th, 1823
year ; fifth
species ; shapeshifter
house ; fiara
sexuality ; heterosexual
r. status ;single
weapon ; throwing knives
demon ; gemma

good traits ; honest,
intuitive, confident, cautious,
reserved, observant

strengths ; knife throwing,
hand-to-hand combat,
leading

likes ; training, being
with gemma, having
adventures
bad traits ; opinionated,
judgmental, temperamental,
distrustful, competitive

weaknesses ; working
together, trusting, sword
fighting

dislikes ; socializing too
much, big crowds, liars,
secrets

emilia was born with high expectations set upon her. her parents, elizabeth and frederick deveroux, were both shapeshifters and were guards to a wealthy family. in the nineteenth century, shapeshifters were coveted, since they made good guard animals. many families paid a pretty penny for them, and treated them with the up most respect. not all families respected the shapeshifters though, and the beauford family was no different. emilia's family would have left, gone to find a family who would almost worship the ground they walked on, but they owed a hefty price. emilia grew up in a tense household, since her parents wanted to leave the beauford family but couldn't, since frederick owed a debt to george beauford. knowing this always angered emilia, though she always did her duty anyway. now that the beauford family was long gone, as was her father, leaving only her mother and her, emilia was able to attend school. despite this being her fifth year, emilia had a lot to learn about people her age.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tamlin didario wip

Postby gizmo, » Sun May 24, 2015 1:31 pm

name ; tamlin evette
didario

nickname ; tam, tami
gender ; female
age ; 21
dob ; april 12th
ability ; tba
birthplace; ontario, canada
sexuality ; heterosexual
r. status ; single
family ; father,
brother & sister

best friends ; tba
enemies ; tba

good traits ; honest,
outspoken, quick-witted, '
smart, cautious

strengths ; listening,
giving advice,
protecting others

likes ; laughing, doing
pranks, being
unpredictable and
goofing off
bad traits ; opinionated,
competitive, arrogant,
skeptical

weaknesses ; sharing,
compromising,
staying quiet,
forgiveness

dislikes ; keeping secrets,
lying, partying, drinking,
feeling inferior

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Last edited by gizmo, on Fri May 24, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: picture perfect ➽ gizmo's closet

Postby gizmo, » Mon May 25, 2015 11:01 am

────── with teeth and claws ──────

detached from reality wrote:
weight: 120 lbs.iind
height: 5'7" iind
b.type: curvy, fit.iind
hair color: blackiind
eye color: dark browniind
skin color: tannediind

family: mom, dad, one brotheriind
friends: tbaiind
relationships: severaliind
crush: tbaiind
r.status: singleiind
iindenname: sasha marie reyes
iindn.name: sash, sasha, reyes
iindage: 19 years old
iindgender: female
iinddob: march 8th
iindhometown: richmond, virginia

iindgood traits: loyal,
iindprotective, honest, witty
iindbad traits: sharp-tongued,
iindindifferent, stubborn, temperamental
iindfears: losing everyone

sasha marie reyes, a werewolf at the age of nineteen. despite her young age, she is someone who knows what she wants and strives to get it. consequences mean little to her, since she knows she can handle anything. some say she's careless; she says she's bold. first impressions never going her favor, since many believe she's intimidating because of her sharp tongue and sarcastic wit. her sense of humor isn't always shared with everyone else, and on more occasions than she'd like to admit, she's be shushed because of her speaking without thinking problem. despite her many flaws, sasha is loyal without a doubt, and will protect her loved ones at all costs. many forget that she was a born fighter, and she's capable of many things. unlike other girls, mainly werewolves, she doesn't let her emotions control her actions. she's cautious, though she does like to be spontaneous at times. one thing many do not understand about sasha though, is despite her carefree demeanor and her playful antics, she can be quite emotionless. after everything she's been through, she knows how to put on a front, a barrier between others and her true feelings. not many have gotten past that wall, since she remains indifferent to everything. in her mind, it's better to put distance between herself and other people, so it doesn't hurt when they leave. and they all eventually do. her outlook on the world has changed drastically in her lifetime, causing her to be slightly bitter, and for her irrational fear of losing everyone. even with the callous exterior, she's still a little girl at heart who wants her own fairy tale.
Last edited by gizmo, on Sun May 31, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nyxaria [nyx]

Postby gizmo, » Mon May 25, 2015 4:09 pm

nyxaria, or nyx preferably,
a name that refers to her dark
fur, is a four year old wolf
who has determination
running through her veins.
she isn't one to be told
"no". she's protective of
those around her, and her
fierce nature causes her
to not be afraid to get her
claws dirty. her words
are as sharp as her claws,
and she doesn't let anyone
walk over her. though
she has a tough exterior,
she is still a she-wolf
who wants a mate and
pups. despite the tough
words and actions, she's
actually warmhearted on
the inside. to see it though,
you have to get past her walls
which is no easy feat.

name: nyxaria
prononce: nix-are-e-uh
birth date: nov. third
pack: mountain
impression: opinionated
main trait: determined
positives: honest,
spontaneous, loyal,
protective, witty
negatives: picky,
temperamental, arrogant,
judgmental, whimsical
dreams: to have a
family
fears: being
betrayed
fur: mixture of black,
tan and white
eyes: almond brown
build: slim, muscular
crush: tba
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sloane ϟ

Postby gizmo, » Tue May 26, 2015 9:57 am

──── with words and weapons ────

the ice queen wrote:
height: 5'5iind
b.type: fit, litheiind
hair color: blackiind
eye color: hazeliind

family: deceasediind
relationships: fewiind
iindenname: sloane lia arnold
iindn.name: none
iindage: 20 y.o
iinddob: sept. first

iindgood traits: quiet,
iindhonest, cautious, observant
iindbad traits: cruel,
iindcallous, withdrawn
iindfears: death

sloane arnold was still an enigma. in all of her twenty years, she managed to keep the shroud of mystery around her, keeping others at bay and beyond her personal walls. very few, if any, know her past and what caused her to be this way. her words were few and far in between, yet when she spoke, it was when she had something to say. not to be confused with being wise though, as she was far from it. after all, she was still a mere twenty years of age. she just didn't voice her thoughts unless she felt like it, as she was more comfortable with staying quiet and observing. a trait of hers many are quick to pick up on, is cruel. it's not uncommon to find her harsh and temperamental, but occasionally, her actions tilt more toward bitter and ruthless. most of the time, she keeps herself calm and in control, but in the event that she loses that control, she's quite wicked. her quiet and reserved demeanor are not to be underestimated. she may be the ice queen, but she's still got fire underneath all of that coldness in her heart.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

daniela [1]

Postby gizmo, » Sat May 30, 2015 5:58 pm

──── with teeth and claws ────

miss laughter wrote:
height: 5'6iind
hair color: dirty blondeiind
eye color: blueiind

family: both parentsiind
iindenname: daniela teresa martin
iindn.name: dani
iindage: 18 y.o
iinddob: june fifth

iindgood traits: positive,
iindcharismatic, witty
iindbad traits: flighty,
iindunsure, naive
iindfears: betrayal

dani has always been a sunny person, even when life became dark for her. her charismatic personality was like a beacon for people, and she began to love making other people happy, even if she wasn't. negativity was something she hated; she always said she never had time for it. despite her lovable aura, dani had always been a little flighty, unsure of people and where her path was headed. seriousness scared her, and her response to fear was to run. she didn't know how to handle her anxiety about it, and so she did the easiest thing. run. anytime something became serious, or too hard for her, she ran. it was the thing she regretted most and always swore she wouldn't do it again, but she hadn't so far been able to fight the urge. despite her fear of all things reality, dani was still pretty blind to the horrors of the world. even though her life was far from easy, she still had a hopeful outlook on life, and everyone in it. some called her naive, and she was about some things. she trusted too easily, and hoped for too much. a dreamer, she was. no matter what life threw at her, she still hoped for a brighter day. this bright outlook, though silly and ridiculous, was still a beacon of hope for some. her cheerfulness and witty banter caused those around her to adore her.
Last edited by gizmo, on Sat May 30, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

daniela [2]

Postby gizmo, » Sat May 30, 2015 6:00 pm

──── with teeth and claws ────

miss laughter wrote:
height: 5'6iind
hair color: dirty blondeiind
eye color: blueiind
wolf form: wolfiind

family: both parentsiind
iindenname: daniela teresa martin
iindn.name: dani
iindage: 18 y.o
iinddob: june fifth
iindrank: hunter

iindgood traits: positive,
iindcharismatic, witty, trustworthy
iindbad traits: flighty,
iindunsure, naive
iindfears: betrayal

words
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zoey // the beast

Postby gizmo, » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:24 pm

──── a beauty and a beast ────

name ; zoey beatrice alexander
nickname ; zoey, zo
gender ; female
age ; 20 years old
dob ; march twentieth
fears; being caught
birthplace; words
orientation ; heterosexual
r. status ; single
family ; all deceased
friends ; the beasts
enemies ; the scientists

good traits ; honest,
outspoken, sarcastic,
loyal, cautious

strengths ; thinking,
ahead, being,
cautious and observant
bad traits ; bitter,
opinionated, dramatic,
disgruntled

weaknesses ; compromising,
waiting, staying calm,
forgiving people

zoey alexander, a girl of mere twenty years, has been through a lot. being experimented on, though for a good cause originally, was not what zoey had in mind for her life. especially not when the serum went wrong, turning her into a beast instead of a savior. in the beginning, they were told they would save the world, and help it thrive. no one said things could go horribly wrong, and now the scientists that caused this, want her dead. nowhere is safe, and zoey isn't even sure the people she's with, the other beasts, can be considered safe. but she's stuck. the only thing left to do is get revenge on the people who ruined everything for zoey.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me