broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

warrior cat - medicine cat

Postby broken* » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:48 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ❁ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
daisycloud was given the prefix 'daisy' due to her very feminine, pretty appearance, & her friendly
outgoing personality. she received the suffix 'cloud' due to the fluffiness of her coat. daisycloud is the
perfect combination of firm & friendly. she knows when to put down her paw, not ever allowing another
cat to walk all over her, but she also is very compassionate towards her clanmates & is willing to talk
to anyone who needs advice. she enjoys being in the presence of others, liking to keep good company,
& pretty much considers herself to be everyones friend. she is a very reliable, dependable sort of cat,
the type to take others secrets to the grave, only willing to break that confidentiality if someone's life
were in danger, & so many cats come to her to vent about troubles.

daisycloud started out as 'sand'. her parents were both rogues who were cold and calloused; they hadnt
intended to bring kits into the world, as it was a harsh world, but her brothers were big & strong. she
was not. it wasnt that she was sick or frail; she was just small, & to her parents, small was the same
as weak. so when she was just three weeks old, mom & dad each picked up one of her brothers & took
off, abandoning her to die in, alone & unloved. but fate was in the little kit's favor, for they left her alone
the clan's border unknowingly, & not even an hour passed when a clan patrol brought them directly across
her path, & her life was saved. she joined the clan, & was raised by a surrogate mother. because she was
so malnourished, she visited the medicine cat den alot, & it gave her a passion to help others the way she
was helped. at 7 moons she was picked to be the medicine cat apprentice, & she became the full-fledged
medicine cat at age 24 moons, when her mentor passed away from whitecough.

prior names daisykit,
daisypaw
name daisycloud
n.n. daisy
age 32 moons
gender female
sexuality pansexual
d.o.b green-leaf
rank medicine cat
height 9 inches
weight 8.6 lbs
fur short, thick
coloration cream tabby
body feminine & petite
eyes olive green
scent herbs & flowers
likes hardwork, trust,
dedication, loyalty
dislikes laziness, lying,
bullying, fakes
fears losing cats
in the clan (death)
other has a large
scar around the front
of her neck from getting
caught in barbed wire
several moons ago

crush open
mate (forbidden?)
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat - unborn kit

Postby broken* » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:34 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ★ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
tigerkit still has a whole life to live and honestly still has to figure out who he is & where he fits into this crazy world.
he loves having fun & playing around, especially when his mother or others are trying to get him under control.
he's curious about everything around him, & tends to wander off from the group, much to the adults dismay. he
has a thing for bugs, specifically the flying type, & follows them until he can catch them, no matter how far that
takes him. tigerkit was born pretty large, & he is definitely still big for his age. he was given the prefix 'tiger'
because of how foolishly brave he is, willing to try to take on enemies (predators, warriors) that are more than
triple his size. he is definitely a little firecracker, full of energy & rambunctious emotions.

future-names tigerpaw,
tigerstorm
name tigerkit
n.n. tiger
age unborn
gender male
sexuality bisexual
date of birth greenleaf
rank kit
height 1 inch
weight 1 lbs
fur long & fluffy
coloration broken white
mackerel tabby
body big & chubby
eyes teal
scent moss
likes having fun, playing,
the rain, 'hunting' (bugs)
dislikes being bossed around,
being treated like he's fragile
fears nothing yet
quirks wags his tail like
a dog when excited
other no scars yet

crush too young
mother gingertalon
father name
sibling name
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the heir (hogwarts rp)

Postby broken* » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:03 pm

may 2, 1998, was a day that will live in the wizarding world's history books until the end of time. the battle of hogwarts, where good truly versed evil, was a tragic day with much pain and death, more death than initially thought. to protect their students, each of the faithful professors of hogwarts laid down their lives that day; from rubeus hagrid, to minerva mcgonagall, to filius flitwick. not a a single professor survived the battle; they were all heroes that day. hogwarts was closed for five years for renovations and constructions, all completed thanks to the ministry of magic's help, and then continuously closed for another eight due to fear of what would happen if they were to put so many young wizards together again; was it safe or would there be more tragedy? in august 2011, they reopened for a small trial run of sorts, only fifteen students were admitted, with all the classes taught by ministry officials. the trial was a success, and it is now 2020, the first year the school is being reopened to all wizarding children. those fifteen students have each been asked (and if not willingly, then pretty much given no alternative by the ministry) to teach at hogwarts. it will be an odd year for sure, for any wizarding youth age 11-17 qualify for the schooling, but for the older students, some catch up and extra hard work will be required. everything appears to be going well, until the divination professor receives a prophecy during a staff meeting; he-who-must-not-be-named had a child, and his heir is at the school now, gaining strength and gathering support, hoping to be the next great dark witch or wizard. the professors are all shocked by this announcement, as is the ministry of magic when they are informed, but what they do not know is it is not a student who is the heir; it is one of them, one of the original fifteen, one of the professors is voldemort's heir...

➥no canon characters, although you may be related to a canon character (except for the big three; no relatives of ron, hermione, or harry). for example, you cannot be neville longbottom's brother or child, but you could be his second cousin. another example, you could not be remus lupins grandchild/child, but you could be be newt scamander's grandchild. think of the timeline.
    ➥if you chose to be a distant relative of a canon character, please note i will only be accepting one of each. so there wont be two professors who are both related to the black family, for example.
    ➥you also can play a completely oc character not related to anyone in the harry potter universe; thats totally fine!
    ➥all professors must be between 19-21; they graduated from hogwarts 2 years ago, but some could have been slightly older than others due to the war & "trial run" theme of the schooling.
    ➥there are limited spots in this roleplay; the fifteen professors and the headmaster. because of this, there will be 8 females and 8 males, 4 from each of the houses. any sexuality is accepted, and diversity of any sort is encouraged. you may play 1 or 2 characters; if you play 2, they must be different genders.
    ➥heads of the houses will be randomly chosen via random number generator after we have all the slots filled.
    ➥please message me for reservations, which last 48 hours for at least having your basics up. please do not post reservations on the discussion form, & do not post forms without reserving to my pm first please.
    ➥this is a semi-lit roleplay, so the bare minimum i will accept, even with writers block, is one paragraph of about 5 sentences. more is recommended and preferred, although dont feel like you have to write a novel. just give everyone something to respond to.
    ➥the heir of voldemort will not be made public right away. if you would like it to be your character, send me a private pm with a detailed reason why you think your character would be good for the role. it is an important part of this rp, so dont try out for it if you dont plan on putting in your all.
    ➥there will be a lot of npc's in this roleplay, and i may allow temporary forms later on for some of them. some npc's will be the ministry of magic, the new heir's death eaters, students, etc. i'll probably have a few npc's mini forms up at some point.
    ➥please feel free to message me if you have questions about anything! i know i changed the original story a bit, so the timeline may be confusing to some of you, so just ask! i dont bite i promise.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: santiago the gryffindor

Postby broken* » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:54 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✯ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
santiago was seen as a mixture of hufflepuff and gryffindor, but ultimately, the sorting hat chose the puff for him,
& he was content with that. he has the undying loyalty to his friends, and now to his students, that makes for a good
puff, but he has some gryffindor traits, such as appearing as a pretty stereotypical jock in the eyes of his some. he
he always loved playing sports, like football or soccer, and so he loved quidditch since the first time he rode a broom.
he is known for being highly competitive, & if given the chance likely would have tried to play professional quidditch.
he's a super talkative & outgoing guy, so santiago has absolutely no issues starting up the conversation with someone.
he cant stand bullies however, adult or youth, & will be the first to stand up for someone being treated badly.

santiago was born in spain, but his family moved to england when he was 9 years old. because of this,
he is fluent in both spanish & english. his father is a carpenter, and his mother is a seamstress, both owning
& running their own businesses. santiago has twin little sisters, rosa & sofia, who he would do absolutely
anything for. neither of them showed signed of magic, and are in their final years of primary school now, so
he is the only member of his family to be a wizard, and they are all proud of him. they took him to all of
the big quidditch games that they heard of, and were constantly talking about how they wish there were
more parent/family weekends where they could come up to visit. when he graduated, he was unsure what
career path to follow, & felt honored to be extended a chance at teaching at his alma mater. he accepted
the offer, immediately requesting divination, as he had always been considered gifted in the subject.

name santiago sanchez
age 20
gender male
sexuality bisexual
blood status muggleborn
role divination professor
house hufflepuff
height 6'3"
weight 220 lbs
hair curly & black
skin deep tan
body athletic
eyes hazel
scent pine
patronus moose
quidditch beater
wand 14 aspen dragon
heartstring core, unyielding
boggart drowning
(manifests as a body
engulfed in a sheet,
falling through the air)
pet mateo; great horned owl

f.c. juan betancourt
parents emilio & maria,
42 & 37 y/o muggles
sisters rosa & sofia,
12 y/o twin muggles
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dominant alpha male wolf

Postby broken* » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:32 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♛ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
tiberius was born with talent, but he was not arrogant about it, at least not at first. he excelled at both hunting
& fighting, & he enjoyed doing both tremendously. he never seemed to come back from a hunt without success, &
every time he puts his mind to something, he is determined beyond reason. tiberius is the type of wolf who has very
strong beliefs, and he will fight tooth & nail for what he believes in, even if he's dead wrong. he is not foolish though,
and when he makes a mistake he recognizes it rather quickly. tiberius can be a bit aggressive, both verbally &
physically, and it has gotten him into quite a bit of trouble in the past. he is incredibly protective over his pack,
& can be very aggressive towards those he sees as a threat.

tiberius was born in a different pack, one that could trace its bloodline to the beginning of said pack, so he learned
from his parents to be incredibly proud of his lineage, since his parents were always holding their heads high. he had
1 younger sister, and while she showed spiritual, peaceful traits, he showed more hunting and fighting skills with great
promise to become the pack's leader one day. he became cocky & decided he could achieve it at age 3; he challenged
the pack, alpha male for that rank, lost, & thus was exiled from the pack. however, he was on his own for only 6 months
before he began to find other loners & he brought them together into the pack he now leads. because he is the pack's
founder, he is incredibly weary of outsiders, especially domesticated dogs/pets.

name tiberius
age 5 years
gender male
sexuality bisexual
rank dominant male
breed yukon wolf
height 36 inch
weight 125 lbs
fur thick but short
coloration brown, red, black
body large & muscular
eyes gold
scent copper
likes power, hardwork,
fighting, hunting
dislikes outsiders, judgment,
rudeness, laziness
fears losing any member
of his pack
quirks ear twitches often
other has a variety of
scars all over his
large body

crush open
mate none
kin none
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lilith the professor

Postby broken* » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:56 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♛ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
lilith was given her name because of its meaning; in biblical theology, lilith was a fallen angel & a succubus.
lilith very much puts on the appearance of a stereotypical
dumb blonde; to some, she can appear ditsy, not caring about anything but her looks, whose so friendly that she lets
too many people in that she shouldnt. do not underestimate lilith, because this is simply an act, a mask, a facade she
puts on; people see her, learn she's half-veela, & automatically assume who she is. so she just plays the part, all-the-while
actually being an incredibly intelligent person underneath. she has a photographic memory, & thrives in the classes that
many other students struggle with or hate, such as ancient runes or arithmancy. lilith is incredibly fierce and sassy; if
you get under her skin or try to hurt someone she cares about, you'll see a side of her thats quite terrifying. if you become
her friend, a real friend not just an acquaintance, you'll see this real side of her that's loyal & dedicated.

lilith is a half-blood witch, & that other part of her is half-veela. her mother is a pure veela named mastema couture
(meaning "fallen angel of hostility"), & her father is a pureblood wizard, whom she has never met, named beaumont
mcgonagall. he was a ministry of magic employee who was already married, but he got mastema pregnant from a brief
'love' affair between the two, & essentially tried to pay her off to keep her mouth shut about the child being his.
mastema didnt really care about the money, but didnt flaunt her daughter's father, simply choosing to raise her on her
own. lilith was never alone, even though she was different, from everyone she grew up around. she was raised in a
veela-only colony (with her mother, aunts, & female cousins) in the french countryside, protected from outsiders by
various forms of magic. she showed signs of magical ability, but none of her relatives knew if it was just veela magic
or wizarding magic, until she was 11 years old & a hogwarts letter came in the mail for her. before she left the colony
to get her school supplies, a silvery-blue kneazel appeared in their colony, & took to her immediately. he became her
pet, the 'cat' she took with her to ogwarts; she named him barachiel, who was an angel prince before he fell from heaven.
when she arrived at hogwarts, the sorting hat had difficulty placing her; she was cunning & deceptive so she'd make a
good slytherin, she was bubbly & friendly so she'd be a good hufflepuff, she was secretly smart & quick-witted so she'd
make a good ravenclaw. ultimately, it chose gryffindor for her because of her strong-personality.

name lilith mcgonagall
age 16
year 7th
gender female
sexuality pansexual
blood status half-blood
role ½ siblings mcgonagall
house gryffindor
quidditch chaser
height 5'7"
weight 138 lbs
hair straight, blonde,
medium length
skin light tan
body curvy & petite
eyes crystal blue
scent lilac & daisies
patronus golden raccoon
powers throw balls of
fire from her hands
(inherited veela trait)
wand 8 ½ larch wood, rigid
veela hair core (a braid
of hairs from her veela
relatives in her colony)
boggart azkaban
(shown by dementors coming
towards her with shackles)
pets barachiel (bara) is a
male silver, spotted Kneazle
likes fashion, animals,
hard-work, friends, potions
dislikes judgment, fakes,
persecution, pranks

parents
mastema couture (mum)
beaumont mcgonagall (dad)
siblings
joo-hyung (½ brother)
f.c. emilie nereng
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fa mulan

Postby broken* » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:51 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
jia tends to be a very closed-off person. she doesnt show a lot of emotions, in any situation; the only
time you'll really see her smile is while she's at work. she loves what she does, teaching a variety of self-
defense strategies from kung fu and karate, to safety & awareness strategies (knowing where to hit & how
hard). she has a soft spot in her heart for children, & thats when she will genuinely let herself smile.

jia remembers what both of her parents looked like, & she dearly misses them each day that passes. her
father ling was a tall, thin man who worked tending the fields on their land, & her mother mei, alongside
jia's two aunts, ran a beauty parlor/clothing design store of sorts. jia remembers their silly little puppy,
the horses & oxen in the backyard, feeding the chickens as a little girl, & even sitting on her grandmother's
lap as she told jia stories about what it had been like when she was growing up. jia has a time lapse in
between her childhood and adulthood though; all of her teenage memories have been locked away in her
mind, w/o any way for her to access them. she saw a doctor about 10 years ago about it, who told her
she had brain damage from a car accident, which gave her partial amnesia, taking those memories. now,
every time she calls her parents, it goes to voicemail; they never answer, & over the past ten years she
had called consistently every week or two. she is concerned about it, but will get random texts or emails
"from them" that reassure they are fine, just dont have the time to talk. its just a part of the curse, not
that she knows that.

name loi (l) jiahui (f)
meaning "thunder", "beautiful & nice"
n.n. jia
age 21
gender female
sexuality bi-curious
date of birth june 5th
rank/role fa mulan
height 5'5"
weight 135 lbs
hair straight, dark brown
skin pale & fair
body petite & lean
eyes dark, almost black
scent bamboo
likes running, children,
working out, animals
dislikes laziness, fools,
cruelty, impatience
fears losing herself
quirks always wears a locket
that belonged to her grandma
job she runs a self-defense
studio, which she started.

f.c. gemma chan
parents ling (pa) & mei (ma)
siblings none
grandma qinyang
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by broken* on Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:33 am, edited 11 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

captain hook

Postby broken* » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:04 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
maddox is very much a confident person; some might say he has too much confidence & borders more on the
arrogant side at times. you'll never see him without his typical cocky smirk, walking around with his head held
high like he owns the place, because thats pretty much how he sees it. he can be a lot of fun to be around,
being such a daredevil. he will not refuse a dare from anyone, & does anything that can give him a rush of
adrenaline. underneath that facade is a small little boy whose filled with fear & guilt, but that is not something
he allows other people to ever see.

his parents were scum; they never got along. growing up, he remembers getting into all sorts of fights &
arguments with them. his father was an angry, violent man, & his mother was so quiet & shy that she would let
him do whatever to maddox & his little brother max. he ran away from home when he was 11, promising he
would come back & save him as well, but he never got the chance. there is a relatively large chunk of his life
that is missing from his memory, about ten years to be exact. he's honestly alright with it though, & he has no
desire to know why he has repressed memories nor to remember any of them. he feels guilty about not going
back for his little brother, & thats why he kind of drowns himself in alcohol. he started the bar with another
person a few years ago, but not alot of people know he's one of the owners, as he also tends to the bar almost
every day. he prefers it to sitting behind an office desk.

name maddox king
meaning "lucky", "royalty"
n.n. madi
age 25
gender male
sexuality pansexual
date of birth february 8th
rank/role captain hook
height 6'4"
weight 195 lbs
hair 'quiff' style, black
skin medium tan
body tall & muscular
eyes warm brown
scent rum & whiskey
likes the water, going
fast, adrenaline rushes
dislikes goody-goodies, people
who cant handle their alcohol
fears regaining his
repressed memories
quirks rubs the back
of his neck when-
ever he gets nervous.
job bartender at the
"crazy eights" bar in town;
he's also its co-owner.

f.c. zayn malik
parents mason & maddie
siblings max (lil' bro)
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: broken dreams

Postby broken* » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:27 am

ImageImage
    lotus asteria
    pokemon princess
    not the same girl she once was
    momma's death changed that all
    fc ryouko san
    team -
    Image (mega) salamence ; dragon & flying
    Image braivary ; normal & flying
    Image talonflame ; fire & flying
    Image (shiny) ninjask ; bug & flying
    Image mandibuzz ; dark & flying
    Image archeops ; rock & flying
Last edited by broken* on Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PRINCESS'S POKEMON

Postby broken* » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:47 am

(mega) salamence ; kalidas ("lovely") ; lvl ?? ♀ wrote:xx
ImageImage