────[❝SALEM RIDGE ❞]

A place to store your roleplay character information.

────[❝RATING/OPINIONS ❞]

1/5 - gross. nasty.
No votes
2/5 - sorry not nice
No votes
3/5 - good! just a few tweaks here and there
22%
4/5 - omg I love these!
30%
5/5 - o.m.l bookmarking! I love it so much!
48%

Total votes : 27

Re: ────[❝SALEM RIDGE ❞]

Postby energy. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:28 pm

[removed]
[removed]
────{SINGLE
WHY DID YOU NOT

[removed]
┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
n. neith amberli wilkens//s. female//a.
twenty-five//s.o: demiromantic heteros
exual//crush: tbd/tba//werewolf x witch

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─┘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Neith, a mixture of beauty and w
ar scars. Standing to be 5'7 and w
eighing in at 125 pounds she isn't
to big or too small. Though when
she turns into a wolf thats a whole

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[removed]
FOR AN HOUR
[removed]
different story. As for human looks, she has tanned skin, copper hair, and pale green eyes.
She has a lean, toned, athletic build due to her amount of activity in her youth and now a
s a twenty-five year old. In wolf form, Neith's body enlarges into the oversized female, wi
th a copper pelt and bright brown eyes. Her figure is larger than most Lycan and she will l
ook down on most of her kind, but while being a werewolf she is half witch and is able to,
[removed]
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
read people's thoughts, but can't speak to them. Now to personality. Neith's personality is a
train wreck. Venomous, challenging, standoffish, vengeful, cold, and well guarded, Neith d
oesn't like telling her the pitiful story of her life. As for what she believes in, this girl doesn
't believe in miracles and love or trusting people. Her trust in the past hasn't been kept,mir
acles are a whole different story that follows along with love. That one, is hell for her. Like
everyone she has a caring, gentle, sympathetic side at times once she trusts you.──────
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: decorative fonts removed
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:06 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[removed]
──────MY HEART
┌─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
name: neith [jaggedbriar]//molly//forty-eight moons//demirom
antic heterosexual//eyes look for none//mother to none
ranked as deputy of strays, and desires nothing higher

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─┘
█████
IN YOUR
[removed]
█████████████████
A beauty with cold heart and eyes. Neith meaning
water, the goddess of hunting, weaving and war in
ancient egyptian, but also meaning divine mother.
Her name works out for her perfectly. With a stron
g lean oversized build, and razor sharp claws, she
█████DRANK THE COLOR FROM
isn't a female cat you want to get into a fight with on a bad day. Neith is competitive, strict, intellig
ent, strategic, creative, venomous, vengeful and dangerous cat. Trained roughly and trained by mos
t of the best cats as a kit when she was on the road she learned to survive and thrive off of the sma
llest bits of prey and the smallest prey in general. Don't mistaken Neith for just a pretty face. With
entrancing dark blue eyes and dark face, and brown, tan and white body that hides a toned lean fi
gure, beneath her short coat. As for personality Neith is a mix of things. She is everything listed ab
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
[removed]
███████
███████████ME DEAD!!
ove but has a soft more tend
er side to her when she meet
s someone she likes. When Neith becomes lovestruck which rarely happens she becomes deathly loyal to that cat and wi
ll protect and fight by that cats side at all times. She will make it her soul duty to make sure that cat is safe from all ha
rm. Neith though even though that happens when she's in love it won't happen she hopes, because she is the deputy of t
he strays and needs to stay focused on helping Rose with her clan. She won't allow herself to lose that sense of love.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:12 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[removed]
███
─────LOVE WILL SURRENDER!!
Meet Eithis. Standing to be 85cm at the shoulder and weighing in at 83 kgs, he is around in the average,
for height and weight wise. With a broad, and toned figure with long legs and oversized paws and tail, t
he male is well known in the pack for being a skilled fighter, and negotiator. Eithis, has bright amber ey
es and a black, tan, brown and white pelt. As for features Eithis isn't a decorated canvas of scars, but h
e does have as mentioned oversized paws and tail. His paws are larger than most wolves while his tail is
long and fluffy. Though Eithis has one noteable scar over the right side of his pretty face and shoulder...
AND I WOULDN'T GO DOWN
████
[removed]
┌──────────────┐

i. eithis // ii. masculine // iii. five years old // iv.
heteroromantic demisexual // v. eyes follow none
ranked as: warrior // father to none at this time

└──────────────┘
As for personality, Eithis is a very proud
and open minded character with a che
eky smile always lining his face. Eithis,
does have a light english accent and m
any wolves have questioned if he was a
ctually born in the surrounding area or
released from capivity several years ago.
Eithis is a very adaptable wolf, who woll adapt to the worst of situations and quickly figure out how to m
ke them better, but when placed into a bad mood Eithis will become ignorant, aggressive, snappy, and i
mpulsive. He doesn't know if he wants pups at this point, and is unsure if he is a good dad or role model.
──I ALWAYS LEFT THE ROOM FOR OTHER
[removed]
███
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[removed]
[removed]
i. zundre//ii. masculine
iii. 6.5 years old//iv. he
teroromantic asexual//
ranked as: warrior//xx
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Zundre. A male not to be messed with. With an oversized figure like His sisters[neith], Zundre takes after his
father. A large frame and muscular build, and a handsome smirk, like Bishop's Zundre is a wolf who will go  
ter something until he gets it. Zundre's pelt is mainly black but consists of light gray patterning and he has b
right sun glow eyes that seem to either have an evil glow or mysterious look to them. As for personality Zund
re is many things but fluffy and soft isn't one of them. Zundre is like his sister he is cold, hot-headed and rea
lly everything she is, just a little worse and less soft. Though one thing that's different he doesn't seem to ha

[removed]
──────TORE IT APART!!
MADE NO APOLOGIES!!
███████████
███████████
te Nikkitta as bad as Neith and her whelp of a friend Mavis do. He finds her sharp tongue to be rather allurin
g and intriguing. Though he'd never admit it to a big group he normally keeps his past a secret because he k
nows damn well Neith would rip his throat out if he told both their pasts as would he to her if the most prec
ious thing to was leaked. He know's damn well he is one the biggest wolf in the pack, towering over Bishop,
and standing to go eye to eye with Leviathan, Zundre looks down on Neith just slightly, and though he would
never say if fears for her life every time she steps onto the battle field with just that ball of fur at her side,
mavis. Zundre is a very loyal wolf and would choose his mate over family if it came down to that. He will on
ly be loyal to so many at a time. He isn't sure if he wants pups yet, that is up to his mate.────────────
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:49 pm

────────────[NEITH]────────────

"I am your shield... bash me at your will and I will not break.
      I will not leave you side as long as I breathe.
      That is my promise to you, my dear."

name: neith
      name.meaning: neith's name comes from ancient Egypt and means water goddess, and the goddess of war, hunting, and weaving, along with the divine mother.
      breed: dire-wolf
      theme: personal - stars
      voiced: Charlize Theron

looks[basics]:
      build: oversized, broad, muscular, toned, stocky
      coat color: dark gray, gray, white, with streaks of black, silver/blue.
      eye color: deep hazel, with flecks of pale green
      features: her stomach is littered/covered is long scars from past incidents, along with her shoulder, and left the side of her face.
      scent: iron, and oak

looks[overall:] neith is a very large dire wolf compared to most of the females. She got it from her mother's side surprisingly. The litter she came from was a very healthy litter at the time, her mother raising her and her siblings along was tough on them, due to her mother having four mouths to feed. This made Neith and her siblings strong and powerful by the time they all left on their own. By the time Neith turned one she was standing to be at her mother's neck and when she was two she was just as tall as her mother. Having powerful legs for hunting and chasing down others who opposed her and having a muscular frame to intimidate others to stay the hell away from her and away from hurting her, and battle others and making sure they don't do it again, Neith isn't the prettiest either. Having her left side of her face all scared up and a long visible scar on her right shoulder and a scratched up stomach, she's not a pretty female. Though her prettiest features if you could manage to call her that is, her eyes and her pelt. With captivating hazel eyes and a sleek short coat, Neith does have a stunning frame... If you were to say, for a warriors point of view, and not a prissy lap dog. The female has a distinct smell of iron and oak.

personality[basics]:
      pos.traits: loyal, intelligent, creative, alert, independent, strategic, gentle with younger ones, trust worthy, brave, witty, generous, reliable, honorable, mature.
      neu.traits: sarcastic, protective, strict, serious, adventurous, flexible, sharp tongue, brutally honest.
      neg.traits: venomous, vain, cold, hotheaded, snappy, aggressive, dominant, standoff-ish, challenging, impulsive, bold, proud, skeptical, dangerous, vengeful, trust issues, bruteish
      likes: rain, snow, tracking, challenges, problem-solving, fighting/training, the odd certain company,
      dislikes: arrogance, heat waves, wind, jagged slopes.

personality[overall]: Overall Neith is a complicated female. One minute she could be your best friend the next she's a raging flame. Her temper she got from her mystery dad, while the mother in her is obviously from her mother. Being strategic, intelligent and creative, and well aware of her surrounding Neith knows her ways when it comes to tracking, hunting and battling in the brush and other places. When placed into battle Neith will examine her surroundings and make sure she has an escape route just in case, though that has never happened before. She will use the surroundings to her advantage and use them to help take down her enemy if it's that bad. Neith is a very trust worthy female, though at first she comes off a brutish, challenging, standoffish and some would say insane. It's only to keep herself safe from others. She's built up that rocky and jagged exterior for good reasons and that will only crumble down into pieces if she meets someone dear to her or someone she likes. The thing with her when she likes someone she will become sheepish, and almost shy though she'd never admitted it she would protect that wolf or fellow dire wolf with her life if it came down to that. But having low trust and so on, she doesn't have that many close friends that she will open up to. Neith has a motherly side once you get to know her. If she has the chance Neith will enjoy her time with pups she meets, due to the ability of not able to have her own. This is because of the long scars along her stomach from a past fight with a dominant male dire wolf, but that story if for a different time. Neith is brutally honest with you and will make her feelings about you clear, (unless she likes you that way) if you ask her. She will not open up to you easily like if you ask her she will change the subject, and keep moving. Neith is an honorable dire-wolf and will stay by your side to the bitter end if you mean that much to her. She's not all bad but is pretty bad if she hates you. So try to stay on the good side.

sexuality: heterosexual
      crush: tbd
      mate: n.a
      pups: n.a [unable to have can change if necessary]

mother: jelith
      father: unknown
      siblings: jade[f], zake[m], and elwin[m]
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:43 am

───────────────[J U L I A N]───────────────
┌──────────────┐

name: julian // sex: cismale // age: one year four
months // sexuality: heteroromantic heterosexual
crush: tbd // m&f: Neith & Bishop // theme: xxxx

└──────────────┘
[removed]
─GIRLS DO WHAT THEY WANT
██
██
██
Julian. One word that you can use for him is sweet. This pup is full of life and curiousity, h
e loves to travel along side his parents and his brother Ayden. Julian is a sweet heart, and
very loyal pup when is comes to family. He loves to be around the ones he cares the most,
[removed]
──────["WHAT THEY CAN!!"
about and when you manage to squeeze you w
ay into this pups life you will always have a pl
ace there. He is currently still young but is go
ing to turn out like his parents. Good looking,
and lean. Having his dad firey eyes and his...
mothers light colors most know how this boy will turn out. Eith to be an amazing hunter or a strong warrior. Currently Julian's figure is lean and toned from
all the hunts his family does and all the training he does. Back to personality Julian is very charaismatic and convincing. He's a curious wolf and loves to ex
plor the world around him. Julian is a popular wolf when it comes to good looks and charm. He gets his charm from his father and his sharp tongue from his
mother. He gets his over protective nature from both of them and the witts and strength from both. He loves his parents to death and along with his bro...
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:33 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
X
X
X
X

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[removed]

IS THE NEXT
████████
──────────────────

[removed]
[removed]
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
text text text text text text text t
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text t
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text t
────────BEEN THE FAVOURITE!!
[removed]
text text text text text text text text text text tex
──MUST SEE THEY'RE WRONG!!
THEY MUST SEE I AM THE ONE
AND HE ISNT. THEY MUST SEE
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex
[removed]
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:33 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name: neith // sex: cisfemale // age: five years.eight months
sexuality: demiromantic heterosexual // mate: bishop // pups x . x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
████████████████████
"I AM YOUR SHEILD"
the basic informationabout looks: fur color: tan, beige, cream, dark brown, black, white.
eye color: pale green with flecks of gold//build: oversized, broad, muscular, toned, stocky
features: her stomach is littered/covered, is long scars from past incidents, along with her
shoulder, and left the side of her face.//scent: iron, and oak.───────────────────
[removed]
[removed]
AND I WILL NOT BREAK!!
neith is a very large wolf compared to most of the females. She got it...
She got it from her mother's side surprisingly. The litter she came from was a very healthy litter at the time, her mother raising her and her siblings along
was tough on them, due to her mother having four mouths to feed. This made Neith and her siblings strong and powerful by the time they all left on their
own. By the time Neith turned one she was standing to be at her mother's neck and when she was two she was just as tall as her mother. Having powerful
legs for hunting and chasing down others who opposed her and having a muscular frame to intimidate others to stay the hell away from her and away fro
m, hurting her, and battle others and making sure they don't do it again, Neith isn't the prettiest either. Having her left side of her face all scared up and
a long visible scar on her right shoulder and a scratched up stomach, she's not a pretty female. Though her prettiest features if you could manage to call
her that is, her eyes and her pelt. With captivating hazel eyes and a sleek short coat, Neith does have a stunning frame... If you were to say, for a warrio
rs point of view, and not a prissy lap dog. The female has a distinct smell of iron and oak.─────────────────────────────────────────
[removed]
───LEAVE YOUR SIDE AS
the basic info: pos.traits: loyal, intelligent, creative, alert, independent, st
rategic, gentle with younger ones, trust worthy, brave, witty, generous, reli
able, honorable, mature.//neu.traits: sarcastic, protective, strict, serious,
adventurous, flexible, sharp tongue, brutally honest.//neg.traits: venomous,
vain, cold, hotheaded, snappy, aggressive, dominant, standoff-ish, challenging, impulsive, bold, proud, skeptical, dangerous, vengeful, trust issues, brut
eish likes: rain, snow, tracking, challenges, problem-solving, fighting/training, the odd certain company, dislikes: arrogance, heat waves, wind, mud, fish.
[removed]
personality[overall]: Overall Neith is a complicated female. One minute she could be your best friend the next she's a raging flame. Her temper she got from her mystery dad, while the mother in her is obviously from her mother. Being strategic, intelligent and creative, and well aware of her surrounding Neith knows her ways when it comes to tracking, hunting and battling in the brush and other places. When placed into battle Neith will examine her surroundings and make sure she has an escape route just in case, though that has never happened before. She will use the surroundings to her advantage and use them to help take down her enemy if it's that bad. Neith is a very trust worthy female, though at first she comes off a brutish, challenging, standoffish and some would say insane. It's only to keep herself safe from others. She's built up that rocky and jagged exterior for good reasons and that will only crumble down into pieces if she meets someone dear to her or someone she likes. The thing with her when she likes someone she will become sheepish, and almost shy though she'd never admitted it she would protect that wolf or fellow dire wolf with her life if it came down to that. But having low trust and so on, she doesn't have that many close friends that she will open up to. Neith has a motherly side once you get to know her. If she has the chance Neith will enjoy her time with pups she meets, due to the ability of not able to have her own. This is because of the long scars along her stomach from a past fight with a dominant male dire wolf, but that story if for a different time. Neith is brutally honest with you and will make her feelings about you clear, (unless she likes you that way) if you ask her. She will not open up to you easily like if you ask her she will change the subject, and keep moving. Neith is an honorable dire-wolf and will stay by your side to the bitter end if you mean that much to her. She's not all bad but is pretty bad if she hates you. So try to stay on the good side.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:04 am

[removed]
xxxxxxxx
Guun [g-un]//male
GSD mix of some sorts
six years//nine months
spanish accent

xxxxxxxx
NONE OF
────────────
────────────
born to:
naomi - mother
dragon - father
siblings: [removed]

────────────
[removed]
[removed]
text text text text text tex
text text text text text text text text text text text text
YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: decorative fonts/images + links removed
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:24 pm

[removed]
[removed]
──────────
[removed]
──────────
──────────

neith - cisfemale - six years.eleven
months -heteroromantic asexual - e
yes follow no brute - mother to none
voiced by: charilze theron//theme: [removed]

──────────
──────────

mother: Gweneth
father: Dracio
siblings: Elwin - Drako - Lunia
realitives: name(s) here
pups: name(s) here
mate: name here
BASH ME AT YOUR WILL─
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[removed]
[removed]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I WILL NOT LEAVE YOUR SIDE
[removed]
████
[removed]
█████
█████
[removed]
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: decorative fonts/images + links removed
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me