Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Sans || Lazy Skeleton

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 01, 2017 5:25 pm

Name: Sans
    Crush: None/Open
    Sexuality: Pansexual

Abilities: Sans is able to teleport/quickly travel using what he refers to as "shortcuts" and has blue soul manipulation. He also is able to summon gaster blasters as well as use various bone attacks. However, he is often too lazy to use his own abilities and needs some kind of motivation to do so
    Weapons: Sans doesn't necessarily have a weapon though his bones and gaster blasters can be considered weapons

Personality: Sans is laid back, often sleeping on the job and taking breaks. His laziness is a combination of fatalism and apathy. He can easily read expressions of those around him and is able to judge how they are feeling whether they want him to know or not. This also hints that he is far more observant than he leads on to. Though Sans is usually agreeable, he becomes eerily serious at particular moments. Also, he has a knack for telling puns and other jokes, especially if it annoys others.
    Other: None
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Undyne || Royal Guard

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Undyne

Do you think it was fun when people's family members...never come home? Is that fun?

name: undyne
    nicknames: none
    sexual orientation: pansexual (has a feminine preference)
    crush: none
    family: none known
    species: fish-humanoid monster
    fandom: undertale

appearance

hair: red
    eyes: yellow. however she wears an eyepatch over her left eye
    skin hue: blue
    height: 5'10
    weight: 151 lbs
    scars: none
    birthmarks: none

abilities

weapons: undyne's main weapon comes in her blue spears that she is able to summon
    skills: being the most well known knight of the underground, undyne is a highly skilled fighter and warrior. she let's nobody get in her way nor slow her down. she is able to turn souls green, forcing them to have to learn how to block off her attacks in order to fight her.

personality and background

personality: Undyne is passionate about everything that she does. She acts quickly on her ideas and is steadfast in her beliefs. Though she wants to defeat the protagonist, she also tries to be fair. Asgore taught her the value of pacifism, which is why Undyne sees the protagonist as "a wimpy loser with a big heart." She doesn't show mercy easily and often is hard to gain her trust, but once she feel comfortable enough she'll open up. She loves to help others and mentors Shyren and Papyrus in various skills. Undyne dislikes puzzles, loves japes, and enjoys anime. Since Alphys told Undyne that anime is actually human history, Undyne regards human history as exciting and cool
    history: If the protagonist befriended Papyrus, he calls them during Undyne's chase and suggests that they and Undyne should hang out at her house. If the protagonist gives Undyne water, Undyne will befriend the protagonist if they have no EXP. After Undyne's battle, the protagonist can backtrack to her house and begin their hangout with her.

Undyne is initially hostile to the protagonist[8] but changes her attitude when Papyrus presents befriending the human as a challenge. She realizes that becoming "besties" with the protagonist would be "the perfect revenge," and says that the protagonist will feel "enamored" with Undyne by the end of their date. Undyne discusses her training with Asgore over tea and suddenly realizes that Papyrus's cooking lesson usually occurs at this time. She insists that her and the protagonist bond over cooking, which ends in Undyne's house catching on fire. Humiliated and feeling that she failed at befriending the protagonist, Undyne battles the protagonist and offers them the first hit. No matter the choice, however, the protagonist will only deal one hitpoint of damage. Undyne won't die and realizes neither of them wants to harm one another.

Because her house is engulfed in flames, Undyne moves into Papyrus and Sans's House.

After the protagonist completes a Neutral Route, they can backtrack from the CORE into MTT Resort, and Undyne will call them to ask for a favor. In Snowdin Town, Undyne gives them a letter that she asks them to take to Alphys in Hotland. The protagonist gives Alphys the letter, but she mistakes it as being a love letter from the protagonist because it has no signature.[9] Alphys reluctantly goes on a date to the garbage dump with the protagonist. After Alphys hides, Undyne sees the protagonist at the dump and asks for her letter back; she wants to give it to Alphys herself. After Undyne walks away, Alphys expresses regret about her lying to Undyne, and the protagonist suggests a roleplay to help Alphys express her feelings.[10] Undyne interrupts the roleplay, and Alphys tells her about her romantic interest. Undyne reciprocates these feelings and tosses Alphys into the trashcan.[11]

Undyne says that Alphys needs to work on her self-image,[12] and Papyrus leaves with Alphys to help with her emotional transformation. After the two leave, Undyne asks the protagonist if anime is real or not and thanks them for helping with Alphys.

Later on, Undyne interrupts Asgore's encounter with the protagonist and demands that they befriend one another. Alphys and Undyne almost kiss before Flowey's ambush, but Toriel chastises them for kissing in front of a child. Flowey ensnares the protagonist's friends with a Photoshop Flowey vine, and Undyne protects them from incoming attacks from Flowey. He then absorbs the six human SOULs and most of the SOULs of the monsters in the Underground.
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eren || The Titan Shifter

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 02, 2017 1:49 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; eren jaeger
age; 15
gender; male
sexuality; bisexual
crush; none
species; human (titan shifter)
fandom; attack on titan

hair; dark brown
eyes; teal
height; 5'7
weight; 139 lbs

weapons / gear; on his being eren has his usual gear that he uses to fight titans which includes dual blades,
and three sets of blade replacements and his odm gear. his blades are sharp enough to slice through titan flesh
with ease and could easily kill most living things, though they struggle against harder skins, making them
ineffective. his odm gear is only able to be deployed if there are buildings, trees or other objects he can latch
on to. this gear only has one tank of gas so once it runs out, he will be unable to use it unless another source
somehow powers it or his gas is refilled. the same goes for his blades. over time they will dull and he has to
replace them with the spares he carries around, but once he runs out, he will be without a weapon in his human
form. as a trainer soldier, he does well in hand-to-hand combat if it comes to that and he can wield other weapons
if they were to be handed to him.

abilities / powers; eren's only ability is one that allows him to transform into a 15 meter tall titan. this
titan form not only increases his size, but his power and his temper as well. he is incredibly powerful in titan form
and can cause lots of damage in short periods of time. enemies that he would have struggled with as an average
human become far easier for him to deal with and dispatch. also his titan is relatively durable, allowing him to take
plenty of damage without being forced back to his human form. in this form, it is impossible to kill him unless he is
cut from the nape of his titan's neck. even as a human, he is difficult to kill. what makes him even harder to kill is
his ability to harden parts of his body. this ability is something he still struggles with thus cannot use it reliably but
he is capable of using it to protect his nape as well as strength himself. he can also regenerate because of these titan
powers, thus taking limbs off doesn't do him much harm, though he will have to deal with the pain inflicted upon him.
regeneration does take time and does render him useless for that time. he can only die in a few ways; one is he lives
out his 13 years as a titan shifter and dies of sickness, two is being eaten by another titan, and three is to be decapitated.
despite the strengths that he is given, there are some draw backs to these abilities. his titan can be difficult for him
to control and he can go on rampages if he doesn't keep his anger under control. when this happens, he won't care if he
is attacking friend or foe. he simply will destroy anything and everything in his path. this makes him a threat to all
around. another downside is that he can only manage to transform a maximum of three times in a fight, if his body is
even able to handle that much. if he has sustained too much damage, he will be forced to stay in his human form and
fight that way.

personality; eren is best seen as a hotheaded boy who lets his temper get the best of him in many occasions
which shows just how impulsive he is. another big trait he holds is his passion, especially that for getting his revenge
on the titans. he is extremely passionate and when he puts his mind to it, it is hard to change it. the boy also lacks
self-control which leads him to get into trouble though mikasa is normally there to bail him out. however the boy is
also determined yet protective over his friends, especially armin whom he always tries to save. eren tends not to think
about things before jumping into action and tends to make rash decisions unless someone is there to guide him into
make the right decision. while he has a big heart and is looking out for those closest to him, eren isn't against picking
fights with others and often is too violent for his own good. he is very emotionally driven to do the things she does and
hates to back down when he is challenged. he does struggle to find his own worth from time to time, but he always
finds ways to encourage himself and if he cannot others usually do. some say he can be a bit whiny and needy, but he
is quick to dismiss such things about himself, despite them being true, especially in his moments of weakness. eren
finds it difficult to rely on others for help and does get annoyed when others step in to assist him. he tends to think
that he can do things on his own, though deep down he does appreciate the help.

other; based on pre-timeskip eren

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mikasa || One Woman Army

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 02, 2017 1:52 pm

Mikasa Ackerman

Once I'm dead, I won't even be able to remember you. So I'll win, no matter what. I'll live, no matter what!

name: mikasa ackerman
    sexual orientation: bisexual
    family: all deceased
    species: human

appearance

hair: black
    eyes: black
    skin hue: white
    height: 5'7
    weight: 149 lbs
    scars: one on her right cheek near her eye, though her hair normally covers it

abilities

weapons: her weapon of choice would be the blades she was trained to kill titans with, though she also is quite handy with a knife and wouldn't feel completely useless with one. give this girl anything sharp and easy to wield and she won't disappoint.
    skills: this girl is certainly no stranger to killing others or fighting for her own life. once she graduated from her training one of the commanders even stated that she was worth 100 soldiers. mikasa is highly skilled in combat and isn't afraid to jump into action to protect the ones she loves. even though she is strong with her blades or any other sharp objects, she also is capable of hand-to-hand combat. she is rather agile and strong, but does lack a sense of teamwork. she possesses no powers and simply relies on her fighting ability to keep herself alive. another weak point in her skills is the lack of range. even though she is very strong up close, she lack anything that helps her in long range fighting and must get up close to be effective.

personality: mikasa is a very withdrawn girl after the death of her parents, though she deeply cares for her close friends. she doesn't like to get close with others, afraid that she might lose them like she did her parents. despite all of this, she is a very strong willed person with a strong sense of what is right and what is wrong. her loyalty to her friends and comrades is something that can't be matched once her trust is gained, she will protect that person with her life no matter what. sometimes she can be overprotective, especially of her two best friends, armin and eren, and that leads her to making a rash decision, but she always manages to keep a cool head and find her way out. the girl rarely ever loses her composure, though when she does it is when her friends are in great danger or if she loses her will to fight. her friends have always been the reason why she kept fighting and if something ever happened to them, the girl would completely shut down and in a way, forget how to fight. in times such as that, the girl will weep which is the most emotion she will ever show. she very rarely had much emotion over anything and rather seem neutral on it all.
    history: mikasa was born to a caucasian father and asian mother. before her parents' death, she lived peacefully with them in the farmlands of wall maria. mikasa underwent a painful scarring ritual from her mother, whom cut into her skin the mark of their asian clan, and was taught an asian style embroidery. being the last of their race made them high value targets to human traffickers, who killed mikasa's parents and attempted to kidnap her for the purpose of selling her as a slave to the people in the Capitol, when she was only nine years old. she was rescued by eren, who tricked and killed two of the slavers. he was then overwhelmed by the third trafficker and was on the verge of being strangled. desperately, eren urged mikasa to fight to win. although she was initially frightened, she came to realize that, "this world is a callous and merciless place," dispatching the kidnapper who was trying to kill eren. when eren's father arrived with members of the military police brigade, she was given the scarf by eren and accepted into his family. this event awakened the fighting instincts and perfect self-control that would later turn her into a formidable soldier. she lived with eren's family in wall maria's shiganshina district until it was destroyed by the colossal titan. once the wall was breached, she escaped to wall rose along with eren and armin. when the all came of age, they joined the trainee corps together to become soldiers and get revenge on the titans that had taken their home. she didn't want to join, but only followed since eren wished to and she vowed to protect him. once their training finished, she graduated top of the class and was highly praised by everyone she had come into contact with. only a day later, wall rose was attacked by the colossal titan after disappearing for 5 years. during the battle, she thought eren had died after being eaten by a titan and completely lost control of herself. she was willing to die then and there, until she was saved by a titan that was attacking the other titans. eventually this ended up being eren and she stood by him and protected him from being killed by the government. the two of them then joined the survey corps.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Historia || The Goddess

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Historia Reiss

No one wanted her to be born. Her story isn't even especially unusual. There are lots of kids like her in the Underground... So? Everyone was disappointed, right? That the real me was this empty. That I'm nothing like the good girl Krista Lenz was.

name: historia reiss (aka krista lenz)
    nicknames: goddess
    sexual orientation: homosexual
    family: rod reiss (father, deceased), alma (mother, deceased), frieda reiss (half-sister, deceased), dirk reiss (half-brother, deceased), ulklin reiss (half-brother, deceased), florian reiss (half-sister, deceased), & abel reiss (half-sister, deceased)

appearance

hair: blonde
    eyes: blue
    body type: small, but fit
    height: 4'9"
    weight: 92 lbs
    scars: none known
    birthmarks: none known

abilities

weapons: Historia's weapon comes in the form of her blades that she uses to kill titans and she also has her 3D-gear that allows her to fly threw the air and fight opponents
    skills: Historia is a trained soldier and knows how to hold herself in a fight.

personality: In her Krista persona, Historia is usually very shy, very kind, quick to burst into tears, and uncertain on how to interact with others (likely due to her isolation as a child). However, Ymir notes that Historia's urge to show kindness to others stems not only from a desire to gain their esteem, but also that of the people around her: to be seen as a good person. This likely stems from her having been denied the esteem of others as a child and being raised to believe that she was an unfortunate mistake. The strongest manifestation of this tendency is Historia's repeated and severe suicidal inclinations; she expresses the desire to die in a manner so that others won't hate her for having existed at all and will speak of her and remember her favorably. A prime example is Historia's attempt to drag a wounded Daz to safety through a blizzard. Had Ymir not decided to help without prompting, Historia and Daz would have both frozen to death. After her abandonment by Ymir, who leaves with Reiner and Bertolt after the Clash of the Titans arc, Historia loses the hope that the revelation of her name seemed to produce in her. She regresses into a vapid disinterest in anything going on around her. She states that while the persona Krista Lenz was a kind and deeply caring person, the real Historia is vacant inside. Although Eren Yeager tells her that she seems more genuine and "less creepy" now, she continues to regard herself as lacking any true nature or identity.
    history: Historia was born as the illegitimate and unrecognized daughter of Rod Reiss (who is later asserted to be of royalty). Her mother, Alma, was a beautiful servant in his household who later became his mistress. Historia was raised on an estate owned and administered by the Reiss family. Her mother was deliberately distant from her, never engaging her in any form of social interaction or expressing any affection to her. As Historia notes, her mother spent much of her time reading or leaving the estate in carriages; she never participated in work around the estate. Her maternal grandparents interacted with her only to inform her of her obligations around the estate and to instruct her on her chores. Therefore, Historia was gravely neglected by nearly all of her family. An important factor in her formative isolation was how other children on the estate and surrounding lands had treated her. If Historia attempted to engage with them and/or leave the estate, they actively terrorized her, throwing rocks and shouting abuse at her. Growing up, she began to read widely, including books that depicted the typical relationship between a mother and her child, causing Historia to question her own relationship with her mother, and desiring to understand what it was like to have meaningful physical contact with her mother. This led to an attempt to hug her mother resulting in her being violently slapped away and causing her mother to openly lament that she did not have the bravery to kill Historia when she had been born. Though bruised and bloody, Historia felt happiness because it was the first time she had ever been spoken to by her mother. After this incident she would not see nor interact with her mother again for several years. During this interlude, she came to understand her position in the Reiss household, particularly that she was regarded by those around her as a curse and grave burden to her family; though she did not understand the reason for her treatment and rejection. The only consolation in her life on the estate were the animals being husbanded, providing her with a means of companionship. However, she seemingly held one friend during her childhood; a mysterious woman named Frieda Reiss who would visit her in secret. The woman taught Historia how to read, and further encouraged her personal development in the hopes of becoming a kind girl that everyone would love. She would chide Historia for not being more lady-like, but would become distressed when the girl spoke of her as an ideal role model of a proper Lady. By Frieda's doing, Historia would forget many of these interactions and her existence, save for when the memories were subconsciously accessed during dreams. Days after the fall of Wall Maria, Rod Reiss came to the estate with her mother to see Historia and to take her into the Reiss household properly; it is assumed that Historia would thus be recognized as a child and heir to the Reiss family. As they attempted to evacuate they were surrounded by unmarked soldiers of the Inner Brigade of the Military Police, who then confronted Rod Reiss over the identity of Historia and her mother. Rod Reiss in turn, denied any relation to them. One of the soldiers, Kenny Ackerman, restrained Alma and killed her as she desperately attempted to deny being Historia's mother and her existence thereof. Her last testament before having her throat cut were to look at her daughter and coldly state that she wished she had never given birth to her. The soldiers then attempted to kill Historia as well, but Rod Reiss intercepted their efforts by offering an alternative arrangement: that if, she were to disappear from the Reiss household, assume a new name and identity before enlisting as a soldier, that would mean they would not need to kill her. The soldiers agreed with this, and Rod Reiss then gave her the new name of "Krista Lenz". Due to the influence of her legitimate half-sister, Frieda Reiss, Historia was able to use a persona that she had created for herself that was to be in all things selfless and kind to those around her. It is this persona that she uses when entering the military; in her innermost self however, she is a melancholy, empty shell of a girl, uncertain of her true nature and personality and of her purpose and meaning in the world.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sasha || Potato Girl

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 02, 2017 2:07 pm

Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus : Sixteen : Survey Corps
Potatoes are much more delicious when they're hot!

name: sasha braus
    nicknames: potato girl
    birthday: july 26th
    grad. rank: 9th
    birthplace: trost district (dauper village)
    affiliation: survey corps

appearance

hair: dark brown & pulled up in a ponytail
    eyes: amber
    body type: well fit
    height: 168 cm

abilities

shifting: 0/10
    intelligence: 5/10
    social skills: 8/10
    height: 5/10
    vitality: 5/10
    combat: 6/10
    teamwork: 6/10
    overall report: 6/10

personality: Sasha is a friendly girl with an impulsive appetite. Hailing from Dauper Village, she has a local accent; she tends to use formal speech even when conversing amongst other trainees to hide her accent. She is rather simple-minded and has an eccentric personality. Possibly due to her younger years, struggling to hunt and find food, Sasha developed an incredible appetite; she displays a form of pleasurable gratification and feeling calm after eating when stressed. So impulsive in her desire to eat, she will steal food from the infantry stores and/or kitchen to eat; she came to be known as "potato girl" after stealing a potato and explained to her superior she did it because it tasted best when still hot. Although a food hoarder, she has proven to be very capable in combat and cannot stand by when others are in trouble.
    history: Sasha seems to have lived with her father from the Dauper Village from the mountains, located in a southern district of Wall Rose, before joining the Survey Corps. The Dauper Village is a low populated village which specializes in hunting for food, hence her knowledge and skills for hunting and animal instincts. She left the village to join the military after getting into an argument with her father when he told her they might have to give up their traditional lifestyle of hunting in favor of farming to support the large number of refugees moving to the area after the fall of Wall Maria.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hange || Mad Scientist

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 02, 2017 2:11 pm

Hange Zoe

If there's something you don't understand, learn to understand it.
It's well worth any risk to our lives.

name: hange zoe (also spelled hanji)
    gender: female (though will respond to male pronouns as well)
    sexual orientation: pansexual

appearance

hair: dark brown
    eyes: brown
    skin hue: tan
    height: 5'7"
    weight: 132 lbs

abilities

weapons: Hange's weapon of choice would be the blades she was trained to kill titans with, though she also is quite handy with a knife and wouldn't feel completely useless with one. Give this girl anything sharp and easy to wield and she won't disappoint.
    skills: Hange is a scientist and is superb at observing things whether it be other people, her surroundings, or something else. She also is excellent at experimenting with different things and isn't afraid to tryout new methods. Don't count her out of a fight with her nerdiness though. Hange is fully capable of holding her own in battle and is highly skilled with her blades.

personality: Hange is very passionate and driven in the pursuit of new knowledge. She can be seen as very hyperactive, often diving into projects without thought for personal safety (and frightening many of her subordinates in the process), instead preoccupied with observing and documenting her subjects. Some misinterpret these acts of hers as eccentric and having more than a few screws loose in her head. She also enjoys discussing this research, but as the lectures can be very long and detail-oriented, not many of her fellow soldiers find them interesting.
    history: Hange is seen leaving Trost District on another expedition. As Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, Hannah Diamant, and Franz Kefka watch the Survey Corps leave, they and many others in the crowd admire Captain Levi. Hange teases Levi, saying that his admirers would be disappointed if they knew what a clean freak he was. Hange gleefully awaits the mission departure by the gate, just behind Erwin. Hange states that she hoped to see a Deviant Type Titan this time and how wonderful it would be. Levi tells her that there is already an abnormal titan here and when Hange excitedly looks for it he grabs her head and states that the abnormal is her. After, the Survey Corps leave for their mission. Hange is seen excitedly flying through an abandoned town using her Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear. Hange glides by a Titan, grabbing its attention and then lands on a roof. Hange states that it is okay and she's not going to hurt it and when the titan swings for Hange she easily evades it and congratulates it on trying. Hange then happily states it is their turn and kills the titan then hopes off of it, landing on the ground. She turns to the titan's body and assure it that her attack didn't hurt before it falls to the ground. During the 49th expedition outside of Wall Maria, Hange and Levi find an the corpse of a fallen Survey Corps member. Upon looking at their armband Hange states that it is from the 34th expedition, belonging to a girl named Ilse Langnar who died a year prior. Levi then finds her notebook where she described her encounter with a Titan and how it spoke to her. Hange Zoë is introduced as part of the group assigned to take Eren to his military hearing in front of the leaders of the military. She is present with the rest of the Survey Corps as Levi beats up Eren and checks on his condition after the tribunal is over, noting that Eren's lost tooth grew back. Later, when Eren and the Special Operations Squad are at the former Survey Corps HQ, Hange explains that she is in charge of experimenting with captured Titans Sonny and Bean and begins to prep Eren on previous experiments, but ends up talking until morning when the conversation is interrupted. She was about to talk about the curious precedent involving Ilse Langnar when it was discovered that Bean and Sonny were murdered. When taken to the scene of their corpses, Hange has a melt down and cries at the loss of the Titans. She later moves forward with the experiments on Eren. When it turns out Eren cannot turn into a Titan at will, Hange is a little disheartened. However, seeing Eren's Titan hand later on earned an overly-excited response, breaking the tension between Eren and the Special Operations Squad. When she excitedly runs to Eren and touches his Titan arm, she burns her hands on the exposed muscle. When Hange finds a teaspoon being clutched by Eren's Titan arm, she later discovers that Eren's Titan powers are only awakened when he has a clear objective in mind, such as defending against the cannonball. She also hypothesized that this switch must have a good reason as well as being connected to the Titan's nature. Hange is present during the capture of The Female Titan and mockingly tells her that the Special Target Capture Weapon is designed so that the more her wounds heal the more her joints will be immobilized. She then laughs and wonders what is taking Levi and Mike so long to draw out whoever is inside. When Eld Jinn infers why they were not told of the plan to capture The Female Titan in The Forest of Giant Trees, he speculates that Erwin only told those who were in the corps before the fall of Wall Maria to be sure they weren't spies and Hange is among those mentioned. During Annie Leonhart's rampage through Stohess District, Hange again uses the special target capture weapons to halt her. After capturing Annie, Hange goes to the ground and holds her sword to Annie's eye. She tells her she is too far in to get Titans to devour and free her this time. She then states that she will be the one to devour her and that she will get all the information she can from her. Annie then shakes free and Hange safely returns to a roof top stating that they didn't have enough traps and she then orders the soldiers to follow her. When Annie heads for an open area Hange tells the soldiers to split up and work their way around. Later, Hange stops Keiji from continuing to try and break open the crystal Annie presumably put around herself to avoid capture. She orders the crystal containing Annie be removed to safety and worries for the future of the Survey Corps after this failure of a mission. She then notices Mikasa is still on the wall, and is surprised to see that she has found a Titan within the hole. This makes Hange speculate if there are Titans all throughout the walls. She is then approached by Pastor Nick who begs the soldiers to stop sunlight from hitting the Titan's face to prevent it from awakening. After this, Hange tries to question the Pastor about what they had just seen, but he roughly states that they do not need to know anything about it, and even threatens to demand compensation for damages done to his church. Furious at his attitude, she grabs Nick and holds him over the side of the wall as a threat, demanding that Nick explain why there are Titans inside the Wall. Hange comes to the conclusion that his religion has been so opposed to Wall modifications because of what they know is inside the Wall. She claims that the people of the Survey Corps sacrifice their lives hoping that one day it will mean something, and because of this they have the right to know what they saw inside the wall and why it's there. However, Pastor Nick refuses to reveal anything and clearly shows that he would rather die than tell his secrets, but Hange decides to let him live and throws him back onto the wall.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Annie || The Female Titan

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 02, 2017 2:14 pm

➳name; annie leonhardt
    ➳alias; female titan
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; small, but very fit
    ➳height; 5'0
    ➳weight; 120 lbs

➳abilities / powers; annie possesses the power to transform into a titan which stands 15 meters tall. in this form she has the ability to harden her skin and protect herself from harm. she has excellent combat skills in both her forms and is a force to be reckoned with.
    ➳weapons; annie is well trained with dual blades that the military uses to kill titans, though she also can use a shotgun if needed, though she has very little training with it

➳personality; annie is considered to be an isolated, exclusionary type; friendships don't come to her easily. she is rarely seen smiling and often has an emotionless expression. she is apathetic and somnolent, with little desire to put in any effort into meaningless disciplines or activities, and instead focuses exclusively on making it into the military police brigade to obtain an easy life. Yet, she somehow does seem to hold a strange fascination and even feelings of respect towards people that have a deep sense of duty and righteousness - in those people who do care and who can devote their lives and even die for causes they believe in. despite annie's usual cold and calm demeanor, she has been shown to emote her feelings in various ways. she was clearly angered when reiner teased her about her constant avoidance in hand-to-hand combat training. despite her seeming callousness, she has expressed a level of guilt and shock, most notably when apologizing to a certain corpse after the battle of trost. annie is also known to be very dedicated in her mission as a titan shifter, to the point that she killed many innocent people to reach her goal (also attempting to kill many of her former comrades), and shed tears when she failed to capture eren. though she is seemingly indifferent towards her capability as a competent hand-to-hand combat fighter, she remains proud of her skills and even seems to enjoy the very notion of fighting as deduced by eren. the only time that she is seen as genuinely smiling in a caring manner is when she expressed a curious interest in teaching eren how to fight in her unique fighting style.

➳history; annie leonhardt hails from a mysterious homeland outside the walls, and came from the same village as her comrades reiner braun and bertolt hoover. from her earliest memories, she underwent rigorous training with her father to prepare her for the mission against humanity. she did not understand or share her father's beliefs, and once became angry enough to lash out at him. the incident left her father crippled, but also proud of her exceptional strength and ability. afterwards, she became obedient to her father and underwent several more years of difficult training. before she was to leave her homeland for the walls, her father came to regret his actions and apologized to annie for everything. he told her to treat the world as her enemy, and promised that he would always be on her side. he begged her to come home, something she understood to mean that she could abandon her mission if she felt it necessary—something she believed was not an option.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ymir || The Dancing Titan

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 02, 2017 2:36 pm

➳name; ymir
    ➳age; 75+ (appears 17)
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; dark brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; tanned
    ➳build; pretty average
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 139 lbs

➳abilities / powers; Ymir is able to transform herself into a 5-meter Titan, being the smallest of all known Titan shifters.
    Speed: Despite her small size, her Titan form has an above average speed and agility, which makes it easy for her to climb Walls and trees in order to dispatch multiple enemies in quick succession by biting them in their nape while using her claws and pointed teeth, a tactic used several times by her. Against humans or other shifters in a forest she would have the advantage, as she can swiftly outmaneuver them. But her size has proven to be a problem, since she was easily overpowered by Titans not long after her transformation at Utgard Castle.
    Regeneration: She has shown the ability to automatically heal any injury and even regrow entire limbs. When she lost her right arm and leg at the battle of Utgard Castle, she was able to regenerate in a matter of hours.
    Partial Transformation: She also possesses the ability to partially emerge from the nape of her Titan form, allowing her to interact with others while still transformed. This shows that she is skillful at controlling her Titan form.
    Communication: While other Titan shifters are able to regain control of themselves while transformed, she seems to be skilled enough to talk, though not to Zeke's extent. She seems to find it difficult because she only says limited and short phrases, pausing between the words.
    ➳weapons; her blades and gear

➳personality; Initially, Ymir appears selfish, cynical, uncooperative, exploitative and confrontational, but later reveals kindness, especially around Historia Reiss. She often criticizes people for being untrue to themselves, as when she berated Sasha Blouse, who developed an extremely polite and formal way of speaking to hide her native accent. She is a mysterious and complex character, holding her many secrets close. While not completely willing to trust Reiner and Bertolt, she betrays humanity in exchange for Krista's safety. Little is known about her past or motivations, other than the fact that she wishes to protect Krista at any cost. Oddly, her personality appears to be a foil of Krista. Due to her dark past, Krista often pretends to be a sweet girl so that others will remember her fondly. However, her true nature is darker, depressed, and lonely. Ymir's true persona appears to be much more selfless and quite emotional, which is shown when she accepts Reiner and Bertolt's offer to return to their hometown in exchange for a pardon. It should also be noted that she has shown much regret over eating Marcel, Reiner and Bertolt's friend (even though she did not have control over herself during her time as a mindless Titan). She also states she is very thankful to them for releasing her from her Titan form despite this, as she deemed it an endless nightmare.

➳history; Many decades ago, a nameless, homeless, Eldian girl lived in the streets of Marley as a beggar. Eventually, she was found by a man who gave her the name "Ymir", after the ancient Ymir Fritz, and Ymir was brought into a cult dedicated to the ancient Ymir. She was worshiped by many Eldians in the cult, and Ymir chose to abide by her new role in order to bring happiness to those around her. However, a time came when the cult was discovered by the Public Security Authorities, and the man who named her claimed she had deceived him. Ymir chose to abide by her given name, and she was arrested with the other cultists. After the cult was led in chains through Marley, pelted with rocks and hatred from the Marley citizens, they were taken to the borderline of Paradis and turned into mindless Titans. Ymir spent about sixty years wandering outside Wall Maria as a mindless Titan. During this time, she retained little awareness or memory, but describes it as having been an "endless nightmare".[14] It was in 845 that she encountered Reiner, Bertolt, and Marcel as they were making their way towards Wall Maria in order to infiltrate it. At this encounter, she stole the Titan Power from them, attacking Reiner and in the end devouring Marcel after the boy pushed his friend to safety. Soon after this event, she regained her consciousness and human form. She would spend the next two years living within Wall Sheena, sneaking about and spying on humanity. She survived by begging for money and for food. It was during this time that she overheard conversation between members of the Church of the Walls, and learned about Historia Reiss. Her interest in Historia led her to enlist in the Military, hoping to use her to gain a pardon for her crimes. Ilse Langnar, a member of the Survey Corps that resembled Ymir, encountered a Titan that spoke of her as a "subject of Ymir." This Titan mistook Ilse for Ymir, and bowed before her while referring to her as "Lady Ymir." Ilse's notes of the encounter were later discovered by Hange Zoë and are the first hints of Ymir's true nature

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ganta || The Deadman

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 02, 2017 2:39 pm

➳name; ganta "woodpecker" igarashi
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; demisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; dark gray / black
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; average
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 127 lbs

➳abilities / powers; Enhanced Endurance: During the series, Ganta has displayed enormous amount of endurance. From his childhood, being beaten to a pulp by Shiro, to his teens. He also endured a lot of cases were a regular person would die from enormous pain. Such as cuts, deep wounds, anemia, constant pummeling, chest stabbing, being electrocuted and being hit with all sorts of Branches of Sin.

Branch of Sin: Ganta Gun: As a Deadman, Ganta possesses a Branch of Sin. This allows him to freely control his blood. He usually bites his thumb to forcedly bring his blood out. His ability came from the Red Man who forced a Red Diamond into his chest after all of his friends were murdered. Even though he can use both of his hands, Ganta collects his blood in his right hand and shoots it away (similar to a bullet, hence the name Gun). He can draw his blood from any part of his body into the palms of his hands. He first used this ability at the first day he was in Deadman Wonderland. A boulder was thrown down at him with the intent to kill him. Refusing to die before getting revenge on the Red Man, his strong will to live awakened his Deadman powers. Ganta then fires his Ganta Gun, shattering the giant boulder to pieces. Depending on how much blood he uses, the stronger the shot. He can compress his blood to make a more powerful bullet which can deal more damage. By using both of his hands, Ganta can form the bullet faster and make it stronger than the regular one, strong enough to repel him into the air. The bullet can also ricochet against other objects, thus changing its course. It was shown that Ganta can change the shape of the bullet, from round to spike-like shape, but this was mostly present at the beginning while Ganta was still learning how to use his powers and constant change in the bullets shape is mostly present in the Anime. At certain times, the anime version makes it look like Ganta throws the blood bullets instead of shooting them. At the beginning, he had trouble shaping the bullets into strong projectiles. But thanks to his training with Senji, he learned to shape and shoot the bullets fast with ease. His weakness is the power itself. Due to being a long range Branch of Sin, he cannot restore his blood or keep it in check unlike the close-ranged Branches of Sin, meaning it's more likely that he'll end up with anemia if he misuses his powers. He has trained his Ganta Gun to be faster and stronger with the help of Crow, as well as learning to shoot multiple bullets at once. It can also be noted that throughout the series Ganta has overcome his weakness, being able to fire more bullets with a small chance of anemia. This is probably due to his body getting used to his powers.

Branch of Sin: Supersonic Ganta Gun: During his training with Senji, Ganta developed a new kind of Ganta Gun. He uses his blood to make a bullet that is smaller and slimmer than his usual one. This way the bullet travels at a much faster speed and can be fired multiple times one after the other, as well as overpowering the worm eater weapons and can even pierce other objects and his opponents. This also reduces the chances of anemia, because Ganta uses less blood this way. While the regular Ganta Gun is more like a cannon, the Supersonic Ganta Gun fires like a machine gun.

Branch of Sin: Ganbare Gun: During his fight with Azuma Genkaku, Ganta discovers an improved version of his Ganta Gun. This version has a faster and much more powerful bullet that causes patterned, black lines (shiny red-pink in the anime) to cover his body. Ganbare Gun's bullets also look slightly different than a regular Ganta Gun bullet. When the bullet hits it target directly, it expands and explodes quite rapidly causing huge amount of damage. At the beginning, Ganta couldn't awaken nor control the Ganbare Gun, which at one point led him to accidentally use it and injure his comrades. A major weakness to this attack is that Ganta can lose a lot of blood and consciousness. But over time, like his regular Gun, Ganta overcame the anemia effect and was able to fully control it. Due to the overuse of it, Ganta sustained burn marks starting on his chest where the red crystal was implanted all the way to his elbow, where the marks appeared, as well as having heavy chest pain. Before the crystal in his chest was destroyed, Ganta's Branch of Sin was slowly killing him because of the overuse of the Ganbare Gun and if it wasn't destroyed, he could have died.

➳weapons; none

➳personality; In the beginning of the series, Ganta is a harmless and ordinary school boy. Once in DW, he is initially confused and frightened by the brutality of the prison. During his time in prison, he learns to live with the insanity, but is still determined to stop Tamaki's tyranny. He is also quite vengeful, seeking retribution for the death of his classmates at the hands of the Red Man for most of the series. He follows the prisoners rules and trying to avoid them and not get involved. After being sent to G-ward, he is even more confused and scared of being forced to fight each other for others amusement and grossed out by Tamaki's punishment game. His life turns for worse when Scar Chain is betrayed by Rokuro and, again, witnessing the slaughter of his comrades, driving Ganta in to rage of wanting to get revenge and save his remaining comrades. When Ganta is released from the solitary confinement he hits great depression due to Owl's passing. His fear led him to believe that nothing he does will matter, cause nothing changes, but thanks to Senji, he learned that fearing is not a way of life, it's only going in circles. After a few days he realizes that he cannot change the past, but can shape his future, still having friends to protect and wanting to stop Tamaki once and for all. Ganta cares a great deal for his friends and allies. It is later revealed that he actually has strong feelings of love towards Shiro and that the feelings are mutual. This causes great confusion with Ganta when he is confronted with the absolute need of killing Shiro. He believed that the only way to save Shiro was to kill her, due to her being the Wretched Egg. Yet again, he was saved by Senji who taught him that he cannot kill Shiro without understanding her, saying everyone has their own reasons. After Hagire's death and learning the truth about Shiro's past, Ganta has matured to a point where he can fully understand Shiro and save her from herself. By the end of the series, Ganta's personality has evolved to the point where he can face the irrationality of his life, which does not mean he does not feel fear, but rather that he possesses eyes that can gaze upon fear.

➳history; Birth name Maruta, Ganta was originally conceived by his mother Sorae Igarashi in order for her to continue her research with human testing. Shortly after his birth, Ganta's presence awakens the maternal instincts within his mother. Hagire meets with Sorae in the maternity ward and rejoices at the thought of continuing his experiments and goes off to prepare. Soon afterward, Sorae had begun regret her choice of using her child as a subject for her experiments. After a conversation with her lab assistant and presumably Ganta's biological father who offers to take the child and leave, Sorae procures another child to be used as a test subject in his place, Shiro. While living at the research facility, Ganta met Shiro. He told her he liked her hair and became her friend and playmate. At that time, Ganta didn't know the cruel torture his mother and Hagire Rinichirō put her through so he did not understand when she would lash out at him in pain and one time broke his Aceman doll, causing him to reject her. However, she saved him from a rabid dog and their friendship became stronger. Another time, Shiro accidentally hurt him with her strength when they were playing, but he impressed her when he stood back up. Ganta would celebrate his birthday with Shiro, due to her not knowing when she was born and both would receive homemade presents from his mother. One day, while Ganta was looking for Shiro to play, he accidentally stumbled upon a room where Shiro was subjected to experimentation. At that time, Shiro already created her second personality, the Wretched Egg. Ganta, witnessing the slaughter of other scientists, ran away shocked and scared, dropping his Aceman doll which triggered Shiro to prevent Wretched Egg from killing Ganta. While the Wretched Egg was loose, Sorae sent Ganta to his father for his own protection and begged him to forget what happened with Shiro, to which Ganta replied he doesn't know who Shiro is, due to his shock causing him to forget everything about her. For unknown reason, Ganta lived with his new stepfather even though he was sent to live with his biological father. It is presumed that he lived with his father and that he had possibly died or left Ganta. Once there, he started a new life and when he was old enough, he enrolled in Nagano Middle School. There he met Mimi and Yamakatsu and became best friends with them.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me