little winged storage ─── dnp

A place to store your roleplay character information.

what do you think of my coding? i'm personally fine with it.

it's great!
54%
it's fine.
29%
idk
11%
I don't like it
6%

Total votes : 35

Postby Catfrog » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:59 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    𝚁 𝙰 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴 𝚈 𝙴 𝚂
    ───────

Current Name : Raineyes
    Past Name(s) : Rainkit, Rainpaw

Parents : Palegaze, Finnegan (npcs)
    Siblings : Ripplefang (sister)
    Other Kin : Open
    Sexuality : Straight
    Mate : Open/None
    Crush : Open/None
    Image Credit : Source

───────

Appearance : A short-furred seal-point tom with blue eyes. He's small for a tom (he's about the same size as his sister.) He tries to stay well-groomed, but he usually has scraps and bits of leaves on his pelt. He walks with a limp due to an injury he sustained as a kit and was never able to fully recover from (he's still fully capable of hunting and fighting, although it can be more difficult for him).

Personality : Raineyes has always been a calm, quiet cat. He speaks when spoken to, but isn't much for starting conversation. He usually does his job in silence, although he doesn't mind, and actually prefers, company. His view of things tends to be neutral, he doesn't lean one way or another. When it comes to friendships, he's a good cat to lean on and will usually listen and tell them whatever they want to hear. He's observant and hears most everything, but doesn't feel the need to talk about it, or gossip. Cats may not immediately notice, but he's very dedicated to his job and quite enjoys it. He finds duty in being an herb gatherer and caring for his clanmates. He doesn't take risks. Though he doesn't express it much, or really at all, he'd love to have a mate and kits someday.

History : His history is the same as his sister's. Born in a litter of two to a former kittypet mother. He was named Rainkit because of the weather when he was born. Once as kits, he followed his sister out of camp during a storm and they both nearly died after falling into the river. Ripplefang made a full recovery, but Raineyes' leg was permanently damaged. Ripplefang may joke that he became an herb gatherer to get away from her, but he had already decided on his path when they were kits. His mother had suggested it one day, and from then on, he was set on it.

Extra : n/a
Last edited by Catfrog on Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:25 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:13 pm

name. arlo gender. tom-cat age. twenty-four
moons rank. rogue mate none crush open off
spring.
none
appearance a slender brown tabby tom with a white belly and an orange tinged muzzle and a few flecks of white on his face. along with everything else, he has yellow eyes and a white tipped tail.

history arlo was born to two loner parents, and was mainly taken care of by his mother, as his father often left to find food for them, which was not very available in their current space. why would they have stayed in this place if it had no food though? they wanted to stay safe, especially with only one surviving kit. the area was also quite dangerous, with many feral rogue groups around. well why don't they just move??? they didn't want to risk a single thing, even though they were sending out their main provider almost daily. so that was how life was for arlo until he reached the age of thirteen moons. at this age arlo had gotten plenty more siblings, and was now pretty much an adult enough cat. so his parents kicked him out. he was out on his own at thirteen moons. alone. in the big ol' city. he lived off mice and rats, and whatever edible things he could find. he's moved out of the city now, but is still struggling to survive.

Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:50 pm

────────────────────❆────────────────────
name rowanmask gender tom age fifty moons rank warrior

his personality/history, wip here.

mate none crush none kits none other n/a
Last edited by Catfrog on Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:09 pm

────────────────────✿────────────────────
name pinepaw future name pinedust gender she-cat age eight moons
rank apprentice

pinepaw is a curious young she-cat, or maybe just fascinated really, really,
easily. she's also pretty gullible. she'll believe almost anything if an older "
wise" cat says it exists. pinepaw is also quite a fast and loud talker. to simp
lify it, she's very talkative and in some cases annoying. really, really enjoys
being out of camp and hunting.

pinepaw is a small, fluffy dark-ginger tabby she-cat with a white chest, mu
zzle, ear fluff, paws, and tail-tip. she has copper eyes.

mate none crush none kits none other n/a
Last edited by Catfrog on Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

firewind

Postby Catfrog » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:55 pm

xxx
Last edited by Catfrog on Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:47 am

──────────────★──────────────
born into the empire, fortune is a loyal cat who believes strongly in starclan and whose loy
alty never wavers. fortune tells things as they are and is not the most soft or caring cat, de
spite being a healer. she's blunt, confident, and her opinions are set in stone. change is not
something she's welcome to. since her mate left the clan, fortune trusts less and sticks eve
n closer to the code. any cat who breaks the code is no more than scum to her. however, fo
rtune is not an unintelligent cat. every ounce of wit and intelligence she has goes into her j
ob and at the end of the day she doesn't consider herself someone with the time to socializ
e. a cat can make an effort, but fortune is often oblivious to displays of friendship or love.

born and raised in the clan, fortune's history is rather average. as a young cat, fortune wa
s energetic and attuned to the emotions of those around her. as she grew, this didn't change.
it was when she met her mate that she changed. she was dedicated to her job still, yet she
wanted to dedicate all of that time to the cat she had fallen in love with. often, her mate w
ould suggest running away, and fortune always declined. unfortunately for her, her mate end
ed up running away regardless, leaving her with two kits that she grew ashamed of due to th
eir father. to say she changed after that would be an understatement. after that, fortune pu
shed away family and friends alike and focused on her job as a healer for the clan.

┌───────────────┐

name fortune gender female age 66 moons rank healer m
ate
none ex-mate barrett offspring magpie, open siblings
none other kin open

└───────────────┘
Last edited by Catfrog on Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:08 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:25 pm

──────────────♥──────────────
energetic and playful, lyrus is typically regarded as a very childish cat. it makes sense, co
nsidering his age. despite having the energy to pour into learning new subjects, lyrus man
ages to fail at eighty percent of whatever he does, whether it's fishing, swimming, fightin
g, or even walking. he's naturally a klutz, and just barely manages to hunt and fight, even
if he's trying his best. lyrus maintains a cheerful disposition, even if he knows he disappoi
nts family, friends, and mentors alike with his nonexistent hunting and fighting skills. the
tom is willing to try and learn, even if it ends in failure. moving away from his training, l
yrus is a curious, loyal cat. he adores pretty things and is a rather optimistic cat who alwa
ys hopes for the best and tries to see the good in others regardless of what they've done.
lyrus may need a bit of guidance and plenty of learning experiences, but he considers hims
elf a good cat.

lyrus was born into a happy family in the empire of the rising tides. he was born alongside
a few siblings and has had a good upbringing. he believes in what the empire believes, and
has a pretty average life.

┌───────────────┐

name lyrus gender male age 7 moons rank scholar mate
none crush none offspring none siblings open other kin
open

└───────────────┘
Last edited by Catfrog on Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:03 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:02 pm

──────────────♚──────────────
a kind, caring cat, magpie differs from his mother in a few ways. without much guidance
in his life, magpie doesn't have much of a belief in the gods, even if he pretends to have fu
ll faith in them. it isn't something he thinks about much, regardless. his interests reside in t
he cats around him and his surroundings. sensitive and observant, magpie is a decent fighter
a great hunter, and an affectionate friend. at times he can be gullible as he desires friends a
nd love more than anything, and can easily get manipulated into thinking he's the greatest o
f friends with another cat while they're just using him. he has a shorter attention span than n
ormal, and his duties rarely keep him entertained enough. if given the chance, he can talk f
for hours on end and never lose interest, even if the receiving end of his blabbering has. he's
not exactly what would be described as intelligent, though he's usually only called scatterbr
ained and forgetful.

magpie was born to fortune along with his sibling. fortune was not the most caring parent to
either of them, and would constantly tell them about their coward of a father. magpie rarely
received any sort of affection from his mother, but he was happy enough with his sibling and
the other kits. his life as a scholar and beyond is average.

┌───────────────┐

name magpie gender male age 26 moons rank gladiator
mate none crush none offspring none siblings open othe
r kin
fortune, open

└───────────────┘
Last edited by Catfrog on Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

...like the four seasons

Postby Catfrog » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:27 am

[color=#]NAMEFONT[/color]
    ───────

─ [color=#]Current Name[/color] : Goosekit
    ─ [color=#]Gender[/color] : Female (she/her)
    ─ [color=#]Age[/color] : 4 moons
    ─ [color=#]Rank[/color] : Kit

─ [color=#]Major Relationships[/color] :
    ─ [color=#]Image Credit[/color] : [url=source]Source[/url]

───────

─ [color=#]Appearance[/color] : A bi-colored black and white she-cat with dark green eyes. Her tail is pure black. Her back and flank are patched with black and white.

─ [color=#]Personality[/color] : Says some out of pocket stuff (very blunt), energetic, stubborn. personality is not fully established as she is still growing

─ [color=#]History[/color] : once named emerald, lived with her mother, never knew her father, her littermates died from sickness (as far as she knows). her mother went missing one day (2 moons old), and then two days passed, three days passed. goosekit set out on her own to try and find her, but couldn't even catch her scent.
Last edited by Catfrog on Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:26 pm

tbd
Last edited by Catfrog on Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me