Kenzie's Kids <3 (Storage)

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Calista Decarrow

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:16 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And while she looked so sad in photographs,"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name ~ Calista Decarrow age ~ 22 sexuality ~ Bisexual (leans towards females)
role ~ Eclipse Hunter gender ~ Female height ~ 5'4 weight ~ 125 lbs. hair color ~ Blonde
eye color ~ Green body shape ~ Hourglass crush ~ Open
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "I absolutely love her,"----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ traits ~ Funny, sassy, kind, protective, loyal, diligent, intelligent, cunning - traits ~ Angered easily, anxious, sarcastic, rude to those she dislikes likes ~ Night, dogs, children, friends/ family, books, running dislikes ~ Rude people, discrimination, seeing others hurt, fighting, large crowds
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "When she smiles."-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
calista was 7 when she moved to the hollow. she has always been a bit rebellious in spirit but her parents never thought it was ever an issue. calista has always been intrigued by the humans who live amongst them in town, often attempting to form relationships with them to get closer. the alpha has reprimanded her multiple times, but it's never stopped the curious girl from trying to get close to the people she's forbidden to be with. calista loves her pack and will defend it with her life, but doesn't believe in the separation.
brokenpancreas.
My name is Kenzie and I love RP!
I'm always up to join new RPs and trades!
Wish list trades are always welcome!

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Calista Decarrow

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:19 pm

i. Calista Decarrow

ii. The Jock
iii. seventeen, born on July 15th
iv. homosexual
v. hates brilmore more than anyone knows, ready to escape
vi. kind but acts tough, rarely shows true emotion
vii. stubborn and hard-headed, acts without thought
viii. protective, sarcastic, determined, and patient at times
ix. football and soccer are her passions, doesn't let anyone distract her
x. loving towards her close friends, does not allow many to get too close
xi. loves her little sister dearly but will never show it, often teases her
xii. parents controlling demeanor is part of the reason she's running
xiii. her girlfriend is her world, but tries not to be overly attached
xiv. terrified of being left alone in the world
xvi. pronouns = she/her
xvii.ringleader of the escape from brilmore
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dylan Acrest

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:21 pm

name: Dylan Acrest
    alias: Shade
    fandom: Marvel
    hero, villain, anti-hero, human?: Anti-hero
    Cannon or OC?: OC
    romantic interest: Open (Bisexual)

strengths/abilities: Dylan can manipulate light and shadows. He can easily hid himself within a shadow or blind an enemy by using light to his advantage. Dylan also has the ability to make the area around him completely dark, leaving enemies completely blind. He isn't helpless in hand -to- hand combat but prefers not to fight when possible. Besides his powers, Dylan often carries a pair of daggers in the event his powers cannot save him.

history: Dylan was an intern at Starke industries, simply wanting to learn about technology and how to build things to better the world. When a robber threatened the building one day, Dylan discovered his powers when he threw his hands up to surrender. The light nearest to him, seemed to reflect off his hand and blind the armed robber, saving the floor of scared workers. Tony offered to help train Dylan after hearing about the robbery, but Dylan declined. After many years of avoiding his powers, Dylan began to sneak out at night and stop small crimes around his town. He earned the name "Shade" after the city began to notice nightly crime being stopped by a shadow- like figure.

weaknesses: While she is intelligent and quite witty, Harley is mentally unstable. She becomes easily attached to other unstable personalities and often makes rash decisions when things don't go her way. Additionally, Harley can sometimes become wrapped up in making jokes and picking at her enemy's flaws that she can completely disregard fighting them as a whole.

personality: Dylan is a very shy and non-confrontational person. Those he's close with know Dylan's intelligence and goofy personality. He's an optimist and always tries to remain positive. Dylan is more likely to run from a fight than to stay and defend his ground but is not afraid to help the defenseless. Dylan is kind and protective, but often lets his fear get in the way of his true potential. He fears he will lose control of his powers if he unleashes them fully, so he tries to use them minimally.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kenzie's Kids <3 (Storage)

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:19 pm

brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kenzie's Kids <3 (Storage)

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:20 pm

brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me