Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Sapphire || Daughter of Professor Birch

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 01, 2017 8:56 am

➳name; sapphire birch
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; *cough*
    ➳battle theme; x
    ➳region; hoenn

➳hair; light brown
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; tannish
    ➳build; average
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 134 lbs

➳pokemon;
    rono - ♂ - aggron - sturdy - metal burst, take down, aerial ace, & iron tail
    troppy - ♂ - tropius - chlorophyll - solarbeam, leaf tornado, fly, & aerial ace
    phado - ♂ - donphan - sturdy - rollout, rock tomb, facade, & giga impact
    kirly - ♂ - gallade - steadfast (inner focus) - zen headbutt, brick break, swords dance, & ice punch
    lorry - ♂ - wailord - oblivious - surf, water spout, ice beam, & rest
    chic - ♀ - blaziken - blaze - blast burn, blaze kick, sky uppercut, & double team

sapphire has been shown to have very keen senses, especially her sense of smell, as she smells seviper before it attacks and locates a castform stuck in a fountain by sniffing. she is also said to have powerful sight, seeing and identifying symbols in a split-second, and in the petalburg woods she could hear the team aqua grunts even though they were out of sight. she is very physically strong and agile, even carrying a grown man on her shoulders. sapphire is also vigorously compassionate, especially towards pokémon. when a castform is stuck in a rustboro city fountain, sapphire struggles to free it; when mr. stone tells her she can wait for the authorities, she doesn't have to do him such a big favor, sapphire demands of him what favor and declares that she's doing this for sastform, not him. sapphire is either very kind-hearted or a tad oblivious, as she doesn't react at all to roxanne's condescension. she also asks for help reading without any sort of self-consciousness or embarrassment, just relief when roxanne remarks snidely that challengers can ask for help. it could also be assumed that sapphire is very girly as well, as when she was younger she wore a frilly frock with a matching hairband. as a younger child, she was described as docile and hated battles, but after seeing ruby hurt, she changed because she thought it was her fault he got hurt.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crystal || Pokemon Catcher

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 01, 2017 9:10 am

Name: Crystal
    Nickname: Crys
    Orientation: Bisexual
    Personality: As a child, she had a bad fall resulting in her arms breaking, and learned how to kick Poké Balls with her feet to capture a Pokémon, which has become her habit even after her arms mended. Also, she gets often called "Super Serious Gal" by Gold, which represents her serious nature. Next to that, she's brave and does everything to help others, which is shown when she stops working at the kindergarten (which looked terrible), to help Oak with his research by completing the Poké dex. Crystal then uses the money she gets to repair the building at the kindergarten, making everyone cry since she had always been kind and caring.
    Crush: None
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife/Husband: None
    History: When Crystal was a young child, she went to Mt. Mortar with her Smoochum, Chumee, to practice Pokémon catching. An Arcanine then suddenly attacked, making her fall and break her arms in the escape. When she woke up, her arms were wrapped to bones and healed with medicine. This care came from a Cubone, a Parasect, a Natu and a Hitmonchan that were hiding from the Arcanine after being injured by it. When the aggressor reappeared, Crystal took a look at his face, which was hurt, and healed it with Parasect's help. She then befriended and caught all five Pokémon.
    Gold, Silver & Crystal chapter
    Crystal is introduced in the middle of the third chapter, in Volume 10, when Professor Oak is looking for someone to complete the Pokédex for him by catching every known species of Pokémon. He meets Crystal at her workplace, at Earl Dervish's Pokémon Academy in Violet City, and hires her services. But first she asked for something in return. Since the Academy was so worn down she said if she was to help it had to be repaired, which was allowed. After catching all of the Pokémon in Cherrygrove City, she departs after giving them to Oak, stating that she didn't need any more teammates and they were caught purely for research purposes. Once she leaves Oak and Elm talk about her and Elm reveals that a Chikorita which still was at Elm's lab far after Totodile and Cyndaquil. Hearing that Crystal wasn't interested, Chikorita was devastated and went off to convince her himself. While Crystal initially didn't want it and thought it wasn't strong enough she was impressed by its spunk and courage and switched it in for Chumee, calling it Megaree. After catching a Dunsparce and Flaaffy she meets Bill and he gives her a portable transporter. She then saves him from a herd of Staryu. She was previously incapable of transporting Pokémon to Professor Oak due to the transporter being down and Bill gave it to her for the purpose of giving the Pokémon she catches to him since he had no idea what was wrong with the system. She then meets Lt. Surge when she is caught by his Magneton and put in his sub by mistake. When she helps unstick the sub by catching the leader of a herd of Corsola that caught the sub Surge was impressed and repaid her by taking her to Olivine City on the S.S. Anne for free.
    In Olivine, Crystal visited the unfinished Battle Tower and heard that a tank holding in the waste from the construction burst and flowed into the river, enraging a Qwilfish that lived there. She caught it and learned from it a baby Qwilfish was there and would die from the pollution. While she was taking it to the Pokémon Center she saw Suicune come and purify the lake. This display convinced Crystal to go catch it, especially after Oak called her and wished for her to catch them for data as well. Luckily for her, her Pokédex was close enough to Suicune that it was able to activate the new tracking system Oak had just installed, allowing Crystal to track it. In her search for Suicune, Crystal met Eusine, another Suicune chaser, and the two formed a rivalry. They had to team up, however, when Team Rocket also tried to catch the Aurora Pokémon and backtracked them with a Ditto disguised as Suicune. Crystal was able to defeat it and had Parsee use Spore to subdue the Team Rocket Elite Trio so Suicune could escape. While Eusine battled Team Rocket, Crystal battled Suicune at the Burned Tower and failed to catch it. She then learned from Eusine that Ho-Oh was to appear and Suicune simply wanted to meet it, and Crystal was sad for it as she felt she simply got in its way. Having failed at catching a Pokémon for the first time, Crystal lost her confidence and her ability to catch even weak Pokémon. Following her mother's advice, Crystal went back to her childhood training spot, Mt. Mortar - the place where she first met and caught most of her party. There she remembered about her injury and encountered the same Larvitar that hurt Archy and enraged it. She was able to defeat and catch it after Megaree evolved and she regained her skills. Later, Crystal met Yellow and her uncle Wilton, sent to find her by Professor Oak, who took her on their boat towards the Whirl Islands. There, the trio encountered a Lugia that started attacking them. In the midst of the battle, Crystal met the two other Pokédex holders of Johto - Gold and Silver - and together they tried to catch Lugia and failed. Under Professor Oak's orders, Crystal and Gold headed to the opening ceremony of the Pokémon League, where all 16 Gym Leaders of Kanto and Johto had gathered, to try to determine which one of the Gym Leaders is the villainous Masked Man. They battled Sham and Carl in the Control Room and ended up winning, but got locked in. The Masked Man then appeared at the scene with both Lugia and Ho-Oh and started wreaking havoc before heading to the shrine in Ilex Forest, where the final battle took place. Crystal chased after him with the three legendary beasts that she received from Misty, Lt. Surge and Blaine and teamed up with the other Pokédex holders to fight the Masked Man. Together with Gold and Silver, she dove after Pryce into the time portal. The Pokédex holders made it out unharmed, but Pryce was stuck inside. Afterwards, Crystal appeared and finished her Pokédex after Professor Oak woke up and handed it to him. However, she then learned that Professor Oak had found 100 more species of Pokémon.
    Emerald chapter
    Two years after the battle with the Mask of Ice, Crystal and Professor Oak sent Emerald to the Hoenn Battle Frontier to protect the wish granting Pokémon Jirachi, who was the only way to revive the petrified Pokédex holders. Due to Emerald lacking Pokémon of his own, she lent him some of the ones that she had caught for brief amounts of time until he finally caught his own. She supervised his mission over the Pokégear. On the fifth day of the Battle Frontier's opening, Crystal and Gold arrived at the Battle Frontier in order to help revive her seniors. Using her new Mr. Mime, she created an invisible building for the Hoenn Pokédex holders to train in.
    After Emerald finally revived Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Silver, she had her Megaree attack the Sea Beast that Guile Hideout had wished for with its Frenzy Plant. Before Guile Hideout, who was really Archie, the former leader of Team Aqua, vanished, he told the Pokédex holders how he obtained the armor, which made Crystal fear that there is a greater evil that has yet to be defeated.
    On the final day of the Battle Frontier's opening, she, along with the other nine Pokédex holders, participated in a tournament at the Battle Dome, in which Crystal lost to Green.
    HeartGold & SoulSilver chapter
    In the ninth chapter, Crystal rides to the Safari Zone in her mother's helicopter while preparing for her field trip with the children from the Earl Dervish Orphanage. Much to her mother's surprise, Crystal has come wearing a lab coat, which she believes is boring for a field trip. Deciding that Crystal needs a more suitable outfit for the trip, her mother forcibly changes her outfit.
    Later, while on the field trip with the children, Crystal encounters Silver and Eusine at the Safari Zone. Hearing that Team Rocket has resurfaced, Crystal and Silver leave off to Ecruteak City to meet the Ecruteak Gym Leader, Morty, who can help them with his psychic powers. While Crystal and Silver go off together, Eusine is left to finish the field trip with the children.
    Upon arriving at Route 38, the two are attacked by one of the Four Generals of Team Rocket, Ariana. Ariana has her Arbok pin Silver to a tree with Poison Sting, trapping him there and forcing Crystal to fight all alone. Despite the clear type advantage that her Pokémon have over Ariana's, Crystal is unable to defeat any of them and is nearly defeated. After the meeting of all of the Four Generals along with Arceus, realizing their plan, she decided to capture the Alpha Pokémon herself. Although it was briefly in a Poké Ball, it managed to escape and attack her. When everybody gathers at Ruins of Alph, she along with the Generals, Gold and Silver are transported to the Sinjoh Ruins. It was revealed that her attempt to capture Arceus was enough to it to bond with her and open its heart to bring them all to the Sinjoh Ruins. She, along with her comrades Pokédex Holders, then fought with the Generals and managed to destroy the Palkia, Dialga and Giratina that were being created with the ultimate attacks, only for them being regenerated making their efforts in vain.

Other: Carries six Pokemon with her; Archee (Arcanine), Parasee (Parasect), Bonee (Cubone), Hitmonee (Hitmonchan), Xatee (Xatu), and Megaree (Meganium)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yoshi || The Loyal Dino

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 01, 2017 11:41 am

➳name; t. yoshisaur muchakoopas
    ➳alias; yoshi
    ➳age; unknown
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; asexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; yoshi

➳eyes; dark blue
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 157 lbs

➳abilities / powers; yoshi is able to turn opponents into eggs and throw them, though the eggs can be broken. he can also hide himself in his own eggs and roll around rather quickly, allowing him to travel and do damage if needed. he can also run at top speeds and jump higher than a human can. he can also hover in the air for a few seconds before having to land giving him the ability to make it over larger gaps even with someone on his back. he is considered speedy in nature making him much faster than a human and most other species in his home world
    ➳weapons; yoshi's only weapon other than his own tongue are eggs. he can quickly turn any enemy into an egg and launch at his own free will. he can also turn foods he eats into eggs as well

➳personality; yoshi is a gentle dino who is very caring towards all around him. he is a loyal sidekick and even a brave hero when he needs to be. in many ways he lives for the thrills and loves to explore. he is a curious soul and loves to learn about new things to expand his own knowledge. his species is know to be quite carefree and he falls right into the category. yoshi is lax by nature and often gets himself into unnecessary trouble because of it. he tends not to have much strategy behind his actions thus making him a bit reckless at times though if someone is in danger, he will do whatever he must to protect them and/or save them even if it means injuring himself in the process. as such, yoshi is willing to sacrifice his own safety for others and does not mind being left behind if it means others can continue on. in many ways he has a pure heart and always wishes to do what is best for others rather than thinking of himself. because of this, yoshi is a very kind soul and very easy to befriend. he is very excitable and often can overdo it which causes him to get embarrassed. even so the dino is a free spirit with a strong sense of justice. in many ways he can be described as "dog-like" given his loyal nature and always willing to be at his friends side in the face of danger. he does not mind taking on secondary roles and being out of the spotlight. he takes on the companion role very well and simply enjoys being in the company of others when he can. given his love for company, yoshi is a talkative creature which can be a bit overwhelming at times especially with how gleeful he acts. his attitude for most things is extremely positive and it is rare to see him speak negatively of anything. even though yoshi is quite docile in nature, he is willing to take control when need. he is capable of being angered and will fight when called upon though he is more of a pacifist. when not faced with any problems, yoshi is rather lazy and can be found dozing off or stuffing his face with fruits. he has a weak spot for sweets and will steal them if he must. he also is noted to be extremely protective over children and can be described as a parental figure. he is great with kids and finds enjoyment out of taking care of them. he also is seen as athletic and has quite a sporty side to him. overall yoshi is a kind and loyal dino who has a big heart and an even bigger stomach

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peach || Princess Toadstool

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 01, 2017 12:13 pm

➳name; princess peach toadstool
    ➳age; 23
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; slender and feminine
    ➳height; 5'10
    ➳weight; 147 lbs

➳abilities / powers; she can float for short periods of time, but that's about it if she doesn't have a power-up. from time to time the princess has been shown to have quite powerful magical abilities that allowed her to break bowser's spell over her kingdom, though the extent of what she is capable of doing with them beyond that is up in the air. she is also shown to have abilities dealing with using the power of hearts, but the extent of their power isn't known well either
    ➳weapons; mostly just uses her hands and feet, though she has been known to carry around a frying pan or parasol to smack people with it

➳personality; being the royal princess of the mushroom kingdom, peach is always shown as a very kind and beautiful woman who cares for her people and the well being of others. she even shows pity to those who tend to cause trouble in her kingdom (most notably bowser). peach is very selfless and puts others before herself. not often showing aggression she is a very gentle natured woman. from time to time she can show some bravery though it is quite rare since more times than not she doesn't fight. she will protect those she cares about and is loyal to those she is close with, specifically the toads and mario.

➳history; born of royal blood, peach was born to be the ruler of the mushroom kingdom someday and that she has become. standing as princess of the kingdom, she has often run into many problems from the likes of bowser. when she was first kidnapped she hadn't really had anyone to rely on to save her, but mario rose to the task and brought down the koopa king and returned the princess to her kingdom. ever since then, he has been her go to man for any kinds of trouble and she appointed him as a protector of mushroom kingdom. later she also inducted his twin brother, luigi, as well. this wouldn't be the only time bowser was able to kidnap her. it has happened more times than she can even count, but each time the mario bros come to her aid, sometimes with help from the likes of toad or even yoshi whom she has grown to have good relations with to put his island and her kingdom at peace with one another. she has traveled to many places due to being kidnapped from delfino island to even parts of the galaxy. each time though she is brought safely back home and reunited with her friends and her subjects. even though these kidnappings happen often, she is very well liked by her subjects and highly praised

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mario || Mushroom Kingdom's Hero

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 01, 2017 12:46 pm

➳name; mario
    ➳age; 23
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; short and a bit on the chubby side
    ➳height; 5'4
    ➳weight; 138 lbs

➳abilities / powers; Superhuman Strength: Mario is able to lift and press objects that are several times his own weight. The exact upper limits of his strength are unknown, but in Super Mario World, Mario can easily lift a castle. In Super Mario 64, Mario is shown to lift King Bob-omb. An even more impressive feat is during the fight with Bowser. Mario can lift him by the tail, spin him around and then throw him. Mario spins Bowser around faster and farther with more spins. Mario's incredible strength also extends to his legs, allowing him to perform his signature move, the jump. Mario is extremely good at jumping and is capable of leaping two stories high. He is the second best jumper in the Mushroom Kingdom, bested only by Luigi.
    Superhuman Durability: Mario has a significant level of durability. He can endure great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by an opponent with superhuman strength. Mario can also endure extreme environments, such as volcanoes and tundras. Also, he can withstand fire, electricity and ice.
    Superhuman Stamina: Mario can maintain continuous physical activity for an indefinite period of time.
    Superhuman Speed: Mario is capable of running up walls in Super Mario World, and is capable of outpacing sound in Super Paper Mario. Koopa the Quick has referred to Mario as a "human blur." Also Mario is able to dodge laser and lighting.
    Pyrokinesis: Mario has the ability to create and manipulate fire. This ability changes throughout the games he has appeared. In the platform games, such as Super Mario Bros., Mario needs a Fire Flower to obtain this power. But in the RPGs and Super Smash Bros. series, Mario already has this power. Also, in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario uses the Mario Finale, in which he unleashes a powerful blast of fire. In spinoffs, Mario is always associated with the element of fire.
    Master Combatant: Mario has his own fighting style as shown in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Mario's style of martial arts is based on jumping, he also have a dojo called "Mario Style Dojo" since he has defeated the martial arts master Jinx, However Mario is never directly seen instructing his dojo
    Indomitable Will: Mario is shown to have a powerful force of will, completely free of evil or temptation. He is very optimistic and never gives up, even when things look bad.
    Extremely Agile: Mario has shown himself time and time again to be very agile and nimble. This has allowed him to survive many dangerous situations that a normal person would die at.
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; Mario is basically a simple man who shows much bravery and heroism. However, Mario is aggressive and impulsive at times, sometimes going head-on into things without much meditation. Despite these potential flaws, Mario is a brave and kind-hearted hero with a strong sense of justice, morality and righteousness. He puts, more often than not, other people's needs before his own, and he is willing to risk his life to save millions of others from the forces of evil. Although Mario is generally a good-natured person, it seems he doesn't enjoy losing much, often when losing in spin-off games (i.e. Mario Party) he has a sad look on his face, and in Luigi's ending in Mario Power Tennis he seems to be congratulating his brother, but he intentionally steps on Luigi's foot because he lost to him in the tournament. He remains quiet but when he talks he talks heavy and harshly. In the cartoons, Mario speaks with a characteristic Brooklyn accent, but his current incarnation — voiced by Charles Martinet — has a blatant Italian accent. Mario is also funny and comical, along with friendly, persistent, and always knows what he is doing. In addition, he enjoys Italian foods such as pasta, but does not like pizza as much.

➳history; Mario's birth is hard to pin down and it is speculated that he isn't from the Mushroom Kingdom, but came later in his life, but nothing is certain. He is twin brothers with Luigi and is the elder twin and in their adult years, the two became known as the Mario Brothers and take on the duty of protecting the Mushroom Kingdom when Princess Peach is kidnapped. Having a long history with Bowser, Mario has gone on countless journeys across the land to save the Princess and defeat his rival, even going as far as going into space after his Princess. He has befriended many people along his journeys including the likes of Yoshi who has become a life time companion of him.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dreambert || Pi'illo Prince

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 01, 2017 12:58 pm

➳name; prince dreambert
    ➳age; unknown
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; asexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; n/a
    ➳eyes; black
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; small
    ➳height; 4'9
    ➳weight; 100 lbs

➳abilities / powers; Like most Pi'illo citizens, Dreambert possess the ability to fly. He can also enter in and out of people's dreams (mainly Luigi's). Prince Dreambert can also turn himself into a pillow so that Luigi can rest on him activating Dreampoints
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; Prince Dreambert appears to be the opposite of Starlow as having a calm personality. However, he can get serious when it comes to Antasma since they have a long history with one another. Dreambert can also get extremely angry when certain things anger him to a point. An example is when Dreambert explains warp pipes, and how he forgot about having them, and Starlow calls him 'Forgetbert.' Dreambert gets very angry and offended by this. Dreambert and Starlow also seem to have a bit of a friendly rivalry.

➳history; Dreambert is trapped within a Nightmare Chunk at Dreamy Pi'illo Castle and is in a hurry after being freed. Mario, Luigi, and Starlow find him at Mushrise Park where is frantic to find other Pi'illos. Mario and Luigi offer to help while they seek Princess Peach as well. Dreambert happily agrees and accompanies the Bros. on their quest. Later at Dream's Deep, Dreambert meets his old enemy Antasma for the first time since he was imprisoned in a Nightmare Chunk. Even with the help of Dreamy Luigi, Mario was not able to defeat Antasma who teams up with Bowser. With the help of Eldream, elder of the Pi'illos, Dreambert and the others are transported out of Dream's Deep and back to Mushrise Park. Near the end of Mount Pajamaja, Dreambert introduces Warp Pipes to the Bros. Starlow gets angry because Dreambert had known about Warp Pipes throughout the whole adventure but had never told them about it. Dreambert and Starlow get into an argument off screen. Finally, at Neo Bowser Castle, Dreambert faces off against Antasma for a short period of time in order to get the Dream Stone. Unfortunately, Dreambert loses the fight so Mario and Luigi are left alone to fight. The Bros. also later fight Dreamy Bowser who engulfed a piece of the Dream Stone. Dreambert eventually regains consciousness and celebrates the return of all the Pi'illos to Pi'illo Island.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Princess Shroob || Ruler of the Shroobs

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 01, 2017 1:02 pm

Princess Shroob

I am Princess Shroob. You interlopers... WILL BE CONSUMED!

name: princess shroob
    nicknames: none
    sexual orientation: asexual
    crush: none
    family: elder princess shroob
    species: shroob

appearance

hair: purple (if her shroob head counts)
    eyes: hot pink
    skin hue: purple
    height: 5'7
    weight: unknown
    scars: none
    birthmarks: none

abilities

weapons: her throne
    skills: Princess Shroob is a formidable foe. Her source of power is unknown, though she demonstrates various energy abilities. Among those enable Princess Shroob to throw energy balls, fly, teleport, and control Stars. Princess Shroob also shows technological skills via the use of her throne. She also seems to be a great Master (Or in her case, Mistress) of disguise as she had everyone fooled into making her think she was the real Princess Peach.

personality and background

personality: The Princess is shown to have a vindictive, sadistic personality and takes joy in the pain of others, as shown when she laughs when the Koopa Cruiser is shot down and how she mercilessly feeds Princess Peach to Petey Piranha (though feeding the Princess to the monstrous Piranha Plant could have been just for show, as she had Peach spat back up, meaning she saw usefulness in the Princess). She kept Peach unharmed for the majority of the game because she needed her in order to take over the Mushroom Kingdom in the future, and even destroy the Mario bros (And possibly because she believed Peach knew where the Last Cobalt Shard was). She seems to have a vengeful side, as when Mario, Luigi, and their infant selves destroyed her Mothership, Princess Shroob grew insane and attacked in hopes of destroying them. Although she has a big sister who cares about her, she didn't seem to bother looking for the Cobalt shards, nor showed any indication that she intended to do so, though it's possible she had them guarded and wanted to wait until the Kingdom was fully conquered before freeing her sister. Princess Shroob seems to care more about her people than Elder Princess Shroob does.
    history: Princess Shroob had invaded the Mushroom Kingdom along with her sister Elder Princess Shroob because Planet Shroob was withering. After the Shroobs manage to get inside Princess Peach's Castle, they find Princess Peach, who had traveled back in time with E. Gadd's Time Machine. They attempt to capture her, but before they can, Peach uses the Cobalt Star to imprison Elder Princess Shroob and scatters the shards of the Cobalt Star. After that, the younger Princess Shroob manages to capture Peach.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Link || Hero of the Wild

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 01, 2017 1:33 pm

➳name; link
    ➳age; around 118 years old (but he appears about 18)
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bicurious
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; blonde and often kept in a ponytail
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; well built
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 153 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; link has a variety of different weapons he can wield. with him however he carries the master sword, great eagle bow, and his sheikah slate which can produce bombs, slow an object down, create block of ice when water is present and act as a magnet

➳personality; because link bears the spirit of the hero, all of link's incarnations each possess an unbreakable spirit. one feature in link's personality that is greatly emphasized is his courage. he is often depicted as a humble yet brave and courageous boy who steps up to the task of saving the kingdom of hyrule (and many others), a task to which he seems destined. he rarely shows signs of cowardice and is always willing to use his strength and valor to save and help those around him. link can be a bit reckless when it comes to fighting, but he does this out of the kindness of his heart to assure that others are safe. overall, he is a gentle soul and tends to be on the quiet side, especially when first meeting someone. he is bound to open up more the more he becomes comfortable with them, though he holds a heavy burden on himself. he does have a loss of memory which frustrates him and occasionally such can be seen in his own actions. he is trying his best to remember it all, but it is a struggle. as much as he tries to hide this from others, it is quite evident

➳history; in breath of the wild, link awakes from a deep sleep in the shrine of resurrection and is guided by a mysterious voice to take the sheikah slate and embark to the outside world, told that he must "shine upon hyrule once again." he then exits the shrine and is free to explore hyrule. outside the shrine, he finds an old man who later informs him that the calamity ganon was a source of many evils 100 years ago, until it was sealed in hyrule castle, which has been able to contain it for the past century. the old man also mentions that the calamity ganon is close to breaking free, giving link a task in saving hyrule. link is afflicted by amnesia, as he is unable to remember anyone from prior to his rest in the shrine of resurrection so he sets off on his quest with no idea of who he truly is

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Linkle || Hylian with the Crossbows

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 01, 2017 1:41 pm

➳name; linkle
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; fairly fit and athletic
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 139 lbs

➳abilities / powers; linkle has no powers nor any significant abilities
    ➳weapons; her main weapons come in the form of two crossbows that she carries around and stores in her boots when not in use. her boots appear to be a quiver of sorts and allow her to reload the crossbows rather quickly. her boots also are special in the way that they allow her more powerful kicks than an average person and sometimes she can use them to summon cuccos which assist her in battle and even allow her flight for a short period of time.

➳personality; like link, linkle has a courageous heart and heroic spirit, though she is far more talkative (in contrast to link's traditional role as a silent protagonist), and has a deeply held belief that she is destined to the legendary hero (again in contrast to link, who was initially unsure if he was the hero). she picked up this belief from her grandmother, who gave her a magic compass that linkle considers to be proof of her status as the legendary hero, despite her fellow villagers dismissing the idea by pointing out this is something everyone's grandmother says to their grandchildren. upon hearing of the dark forces' attack on hyrule castle, linkle quickly dons a hooded green tunic and equips herself with two crossbows she normally uses to defend her cucco flock from wolfos, determined to aid princess zelda and the hyrulean forces as the legendary hero she believes herself to be. however, despite carrying her grandmother's compass and a crude map of hyrule, she often finds herself lost and/or ends up going the wrong way on her journey to hyrule Castle, though it appears she is somewhat oblivious to this trait. due to being raised as a cucco farmer and rancher, linkle has a fondness for cuccos and cares for their well being. this fondness and protectiveness is reciprocated by her cuccos, who loyally follow her onto the battlefield.

➳history; living in a small rural hamlet in hyrule, linkle lived an relatively uneventful life as a cucco rancher. raised by her beloved grandmother, linkle grew up believing that she was the legendary hero reborn and that she would one day be called upon to defend the land of hyrule. she eventually inherited her grandmother's compass, a magic compass that linkle viewed as proof of her legendary status.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Papyrus || Master Chef

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Papyrus

I will be the one! I must be the one! I will capture a human! Then I the great Papyrus will get all the things I utterly deserve!

name: papyrus
    nicknames: none
    sexual orientation: pansexual
    crush: none
    family: sans (brother)
    species: skeleton

appearance

hair: none
    eyes: black
    skin hue: white
    height: 5'11
    weight: 97 lbs
    scars: none
    birthmarks: none

abilities

weapons: none
    skills: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Soul Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Bone Manipulation, Blue attacks

personality and background

personality: Papyrus is a loud and flamboyant skeleton who presents a confident, charismatic image of himself. He tends to work hard, and despite his brash personality, he is a very kind skeleton at heart. He is extremely optimistic and innocent, as shown in the Genocide Route when he continues to believe the protagonist is good at heart, even as the protagonist attacks and ultimately kills him. Papyrus is occasionally rather oblivious and nonobservant, such as when he tries to rub different kinds of MTT brand creams and "sauces" behind his ears, only to realize that he does not have any ears. He can be cunning at times, especially when he uses reverse psychology to trick Undyne into making friends with the protagonist. Papyrus believes in others just as much as he believes in himself. He has so much faith in his abilities that he waited outside of Undyne's house all night and begged her to accept him into the Royal Guard. Seeing his persistence, Undyne offered to train him but instead gave him cooking lessons. Undyne admits that Papyrus is "pretty freaking tough!" but also identifies that Papyrus is too "innocent and nice" to be a part of the Royal Guard. He likes spaghetti and cooks it in his spare time, though many characters seem to think that he is not very good at it (the protagonist describing the taste as "indescribable.") Sans says that ever since he started taking lessons that his culinary talents have improved greatly and that in a year, his food might even be "edible." He also has a love for puzzles, as shown in his dialogue and the numerous amount of puzzles he prepares while the protagonist approaches Snowdin.
    history: Papyrus makes his first appearance in Snowdin Forest, where he proclaims to Sans that he will capture a human, unbeknownst to the protagonist hiding behind a conveniently shaped lamp, and berates Sans for not putting in his full effort to prepare his puzzles. Papyrus meets the protagonist for the first time face-to-face further on into the forest, where he is at first distracted by a rock behind the human, but quickly notices the human standing right in front of him. Papyrus continues to antagonize the protagonist weakly with puzzle after puzzle, but quickly begins to warm up to them, and almost refuses to fight them when they finally meet him alone at the end of Snowdin. He shakes off the notion, however, and initiates an encounter. Papyrus never actually kills the protagonist, and, if they have reduced to 1 HP, instead captures them and places them within his shed, from which they can easily escape. Ultimately deciding that this human is friendly, Papyrus lets them continue into Waterfall, giving them advice on how to exit the underground and also offering either a hangout or a date back at their house, depending on whether or not they flirted with him, respectively. Returning to Papyrus' home after this will initiate the hangout or date, where Papyrus will dress in his secret style, and hide a special gift of spaghetti under his hat for the protagonist. Ultimately, however, Papyrus decides that the protagonist cares too much about Papyrus for their own good, and sends them back on their way with his phone number, which can be called at any time later in the game to hear Papyrus' opinions and thoughts on various areas of the underground. When the protagonist makes their way into Waterfall, Papyrus is seen attempting to sway Undyne from killing them; Undyne refuses to yield, however, and Papyrus finds himself obligated to help her. He contacts the protagonist's phone and asks them to confirm the type of equipment they are currently wearing. Shortly after the call, Undyne finds and ambushes the protagonist. After the protagonist escapes, Papyrus rings them up again and explains that he used the information to try to deceive Undyne. The way in which Papyrus's lie backfired depends on whether the protagonist answered him honestly or changed their clothing afterward. During the protagonist's ultimate confrontation with Undyne, Papyrus calls yet again and suggests that the three of them hang out; if the protagonist gives Undyne water in Hotland, Papyrus will make good on this suggestion and be waiting at Undyne's home for the protagonist to initiate the hangout. He flees from the premises early on, however, forcing Undyne and the protagonist to become friends one-on-one. After this succeeds, Papyrus invites Undyne to stay at his house (on account of the fire that now lives at hers).
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me