ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 pm

"Is anybody out there?
Can you take this weight of mine?
Is anybody out there?
Can you lead me to the light?"

Birth Name: Theodore Zain Foster
Number: 92
New Name: Gutric
Genetic mix: Swift Fox &
Dwarf Crocodile

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Open
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None
Husband/Wife: None
Childen: None

────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; Patriotic, Relaxed, Orderly
neutral traits; Competitive, Experimental, Frugal
negative traits; Malicious, Lazy, Insecure
Gutric is a behemoth of a man standing at six feet five inches and weighing over one hundred and ninety-nine pounds. His skin is tougher than normal, and in random places has scales. Despite his large size, the man is surprisingly agile and quite flexible. Gutric's are a gray-green color, and his hair is a dark brown normally in a faded buzz cut, though he does let it grow out at times. The man does have a bit of scruff on his face, and he usually keeps it that way. Gutric has a tattoo of the grim reaper holding a bouquet of wilting roses, on his back. On his left arm the quote "Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future."

history

Friends:
Cundre, Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Ravenwood
Parents:
#55 & #66
Siblings:
None
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Lemongrass & Peppermint
Face Claim:
Manu Bennett
Playlist:
Bury Me Low - 8 Graves
Trouble - Adam Jensen
Dancing With The Devil - Alter
Fallout - NEONI, UNSECRET
River - Bishop Briggs
Carry you - Ruelle, Fleurie
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:54 pm

"If I lived in a house with no mirrors
Where the walls didn't pick me apart
Maybe my skin would be thicker
If I lived in a house with no mirrors."

Current Name: Weaselpaw
Past Names: Weaselkit
Future Names: Weaselpath
Desired Rank: Medicine cat

Crush: None
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): None
Offspring: None

positive traits; Alert, Cultured, Fair
neutral traits; Experimental, Impassive, Preocupied
negative traits; Tactless, Selfish, Melancholic
Weaselpaw is a small feline, with a few visible deformities, though nothing too terrible. Missing their left eye and blind in their right, Weaselpaw can't see a thing. They also have a permanent limp, from the same accident that took their eyes. Their fur is a light brown color and streaked with darker brown tabby stripes. A white underside lightens any tabby stripes, but not by much. They have long whiskers and a tail that's much longer than average. Once upon a time, Weaslepaw had two bright yellow-green eyes, now missing one and blind in the other, their color is much duller. That being said, Weaselpaw is still quite a good-looking cat.

Weaselpaw was born to two loyal warriors, Ottershade and Swandapple, next to their siblings Stoatkit and Ferretkit. From a young age, they were fascinated with herbs and with the clan's medicine cat. The feline was often found in the medicine cat den, asking about herbs and their uses. When their siblings and they were made apprentices, they gained the honor of being the medicine cat apprentice. They enjoyed their time learning under their mentor, until one day when they were out herb-hunting alone. Not paying attention to anything other than their herbs, they missed the stench of a fox. Weaselpaw was attacked, viciously and left for dead. A small patrol found him, and almost thought them dead. They rushed them back to camp after realizing that Weaselpaw was in fact alive. Sadly there are things that not even a medicine cat can heal, so Weaselpaw lost his sight - missing one eye and blind in the other - a stretch of bad scarring and a permanent limp.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Ottershade & Swandapple
Siblings:
Stoatpaw & Ferretpaw
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Sage & Rosemary
Voice Claim:
Eliot Sumner
Playlist:
House with no Mirrors - Sasha Sloan
Storm - Ruelle
Breathe - Fleurie
Shattered Halos - Nathan Wagner
Ghost - Jacob Lee
The Search - NF

|Breed Status|
Toyger - 26%
Singapura - 49%
Oriental Shorthair - 25%

| Name Meaning |
Weasel - For their brown coat and small size
Paw - for their current ranking
Path - For their diligence
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:58 pm

"Laying down my past I scream
This is not the end of me
Fight it like an enemy
This is not the end of me."

Current Name: Stoatpaw
Past Names: Stoatkit
Future Names: Stoatfrost
Desired Rank: Warrior

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Current Mate: none
Offspring: none

positive traits; Loyal, Sociable, Eloquent
neutral traits; Skeptical, Driving, Proud
negative traits; Amoral, Cruel, Intolerant
Not as small or as big as either of her siblings, Stoatpaw stands in the middle of the two. With a lean body, and compact muscles Stoatpaw is built for stamina, something she's very proud of. Her medium-length white coat stands unless in a deep leaf-bare. She has cold blue eyes that seem to pick up on the slightest of movement in the underbrush. The she-cat has a cute pink nose and long white feathery whiskers. A few minor scars decorate her body, but only a few on her ears are noticeable.

Stoatpaw was born as the middle child of Ottershade and Swandapple, sister to Ferretkit and Weaselkit. Stoatkit was always rather sociable, from a young age, always making friends and causing trouble on occasion. She was three moons old when her parents realized that while she looked like her mother Swandapple, Stoatkit took after her father; Ottershade in personality. They realized this after she rather cruelly ousted a former friend from her group after they had been spotted picking on Weaselkit. Stoatkit and her group of friends ended up shunning their former friend not speaking a word to them until Stoatpaw was three moons into her training. Even then, most of the conversations were less than civil.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Ottershade & Swandapple
Siblings:
Weaselpaw & Ferretpaw
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Rosemarry & Peppermint
Voice Claim:
Jorja Smith
Playlist:
Origin - Besomorph, Neoni
Woman - Kesha
Castle - Halsey
Who Am I - Besomorph, RIELL
Indestructible - Solence
Hate me - Layto

|Breed Status|
Toyger - 26%
Singapura - 49%
Oriental Shorthair - 25%

| Name Meaning |
Stoat - Looks like stoats leafbare coat
Paw - Her current ranking
Frost - For her Ice Cold temper.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:11 pm

"Bring me to the garden where we'd go
And cleanse my soul, cleanse my soul
Free me from this anger that I hold
And make me whole, make me whole."

Current Name: Ferretpaw
Past Names: Ferretkit
Future Names: Ferretmask

Sexuality: Homosexual

positive traits; Athletic, Charming, Flexible
neutral traits; Quiet, Solitary, Decpetive
negative traits; Deceitful, Fickle, Grim
The tom is the largest of his siblings, with broad shoulders and long limbs, along with long fur. Speaking of his fur the tom rarely grooms himself, often leaving his fur tangled and dirty. Ferretpaw's fur is a brown color, with darker points and decorated with black tabby stripes. His eyes are a dark pine green hue, unlike his sister's blue or his youngest siblings' yellow-green. Two paws along with his chin and cheeks are splashed with white. He also has an assortment of scars from his fierce battle training.

Ferretpaw is the eldest kit of Ottershade and Swandapple, brother to Weaselkit and Stoatkit. Unlike his other siblings who were more excitable and curious, Ferretkit was quieter and rather solitary, finding fun in his own little games that he played by himself. It led to some of the older kits thinking him strange, and not having a single friend outside his family for a while. Once he was made an apprentice though, things changed, his charming and athletic nature flaring brightly made him rather popular with the she-cats, though he quickly realized that he wasn't all that attracted to them. The almost warrior has thrown himself into battle training, spar's with his den-mates, and into fights with anything remotely dangerous to the clan, which has earned him quite a few scars.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Ottershade & Swandapple
Siblings:
Stoatpaw & Weaselpaw
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Sage & Orange
Voice Claim:
Alex Aiono
Playlist:
Notorious - NEONI
Soliders - FJØRA
Redemption - Besomorph, Coopex, Riell
Far From Home (The Rave) Sam Tinnesz
innocence - Nathan Wanger
Bad - Royal Deluxe

|Breed Status|
Toyger - 26%
Singapura - 49%
Oriental Shorthair - 25%

| Name Meaning |
Ferret - his large size and coloring
Paw - His current ranking
Mask - for his deceptive nature and dark points
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:26 pm

| Name | Okeley/Azurine
| Name Meaning | blue sapphire/sky blue
| Age | 13 years
| Gender | Stallion/ Mare
| Role | Text

| Breed | Mustang
| Height | 15.3
| Coat Color | Roan Blue
| Markings | White Star, two white socks

| Mares/Stallion | None
| Foals | Open

| Personality |
TBA
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:54 pm

"Two crowns and a gold cup
And they're coming for the throne, love
But if your heart is a dog fight
Then I'm ready to go to war like."

Current Name: Dahliaspring
Past Names: Dahliapaw & Dahlia
Future Names: None
Desired Rank: Has it

positive traits; Elegant, Tactful, Daring
neutral traits; Gentle, Noble, Sentimental
negative traits; Ruthless, Wary, Shifty
With a bulky yet lean build, Dahliaspring is a good mix of her parents, her strong forelegs and hindlegs make her quite agile, and her jumps quite high. Her fur is short but rough and thick, in color, her fur is mainly a bright red-hue, striped with dark tabby stripes. All four paws, undersides, and tail tips are all white in color. She has a soft pink nose, pale whiskers, and sectoral yellow-orange eyes.

Born as Dahlia to a former kittypet named Flower and a wild cat named Whitestep, next to her younger siblings Aster and Poppy. For the first four moons of life, Dahlia lived in her mother's two-leg den, before Flower decided that it was time her kits should meet their father for the first time. Dahlia was astounded by the world beyond the fence, and by her father. His coat was a magnificent white, pure and spotless like Asters, but with her strange eyes. The tom had been surprised to find out that he was a father and almost immediately asked for her and her kits to join the clan. Flower was less than enthusiastic, she'd run into his the toms clan-mates before and they were less than welcoming. It wasn't until she was seven moons old, and the four ended joining the clan. One of her aunts recognized her, or at least her eyes, and dragged her to camp. After being interrogated by the clan deputy and Leader, a patrol was set out to gather, Flower, her siblings, and Whitestep. While Flower was still hesitant to join the clan, she and her siblings were excited at the prospect.
They all gained new names, Flowersong, Asterpaw, Poppypaw, and Dahliapaw. All four of the cats were then trained because while Flowersong was a decent hunter, she had yet to learn to fight. Whitestep and Flowersong were talking about having another litter when the trio was made warriors, earning the warrior names Asterfall, Poppyfur, and Dahliaspring. Less than three moons later, Whitestep was killed by a dog, and Dahliasprings mother started to fade. Then Vineclaw came along one of the few who had remained harsh on Dahliaspring and her siblings after they'd joined the clan and eventually became warriors. Within a moon of Whitesteps death, Vineclaw and Flowersong had become mates and would soon be expecting their first litter. While Vineclaw clearly loved Flowersong, and she clearly loved him, Vineclaw hated Dahliaspring, and the feeling was mutual at least for Dahliaspring. This hatred also centered on her two half-siblings when they were born. At this point Dahliaspring doesn't speak to her half-siblings, outright avoids her step-father, and rarely has a civil conversation with her mother.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Vineclaw
Parents:
Flowersong & Whitestep
Siblings:
Poppyfur & Asterfall
Daisypaw & Fennelpaw(Halfsiblings)

Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Lime & Clary Sage
Voice Claim:
Kiana Ledé
Playlist:
Carry Your Throne - Jon Bellion
The Thunder Rolls - State Of Mine
Blood Sweat & Tears - BTS
Ok - Mabel
DDU-DU DDU-DU - Blackpink
Two Black Cadillacs - Carrie Underwood

|Breed Status|
Japanese Bobtail - 50%
Turkish Angora - 27%
Oriental Shorthair - 23%

| Name Meaning |
Dahlia - for her similarity to the flower
Spring - the season she was born and her
excellent pouncing skills.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:58 pm

"And we see you over there on the internet
Comparing all the girls who are killing it
But we figured you out
We all know now, we all got crowns
You need to calm down."

Current Name: Poppyfur
Past Names: Poppypaw & Poppy
Future Names: None
Desired Rank: Queen

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Current Mate: Open
Past Mate(s): none

positive traits; Compassionate, Sober, Practical
neutral traits; Hurried, Absentminded, Mellow
negative traits; Skittish, Fawning, Indecisive
Poppyfur has a slender but average build, something she's insecure about. While in many ways Poppyfur is an average she-cat, her luscious red fur is not average at all. Well taken care of her bright red fur his sleek, shiny, and a bit on the long side, unlike her siblings. She has dark yellow-green eyes a strange mix of her parents, but something she loves. Her chin is white, the she-cats nose is pale pink, and has medium-length whiskers.

Born as Poppy to a former kittypet named Flower and a wild cat named Whitestep, next to her older siblings Aster and Dahlia. For the first four moons of life, Poppy lived in her mother's two-leg den, before Flower decided that it was time her kits should meet their father for the first time. Poppy was wary of the world beyond the fence, but still excited to meet her father. His coat was a magnificent white, pure and spotless like Asters, and Dahlia's strange eyes. The tom had been surprised to find out that he was a father and almost immediately asked for her and her kits to join the clan. Flower was less than enthusiastic, she'd run into his the toms clan-mates before and they were less than welcoming. One day her older sister went missing for a short amount of time, and eventually, a patrol of clan cats came for them. They were brought to camp and offered a place in the clan. While Flower was still hesitant to join the clan, she and her siblings were excited at the prospect.
They all gained new names, Flowersong, Asterpaw, Poppypaw, and Dahliapaw. All four of the cats were then trained because while Flowersong was a decent hunter, she had yet to learn to fight. Poppypaw was given to a cold tom by the name of Vineclaw to mentor. He was sweet on her mother from what she'd seen, but he was harsh on her pushing her to her limits and at times downright cruel. That being said, Poppypaw always wanted his approval and trained as hard as she could. Less than three moons after earning her warrior name Whitestep was killed by a dog, and Poppyfur's mother started to fade. Then Vineclaw came along one of the few who had remained harsh on Dahliaspring and her siblings after they'd joined the clan and eventually became warriors. Within a moon of Whitesteps death, Vineclan and Flowersong had become mates and would soon be expecting their first litter. While her relationship with her new stepfather was strained, it was better than her sister's outright loathing, and her brother's emotional disownment of Flowersong, Vineclan, and their future half-siblings.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Flowersong & Whitestep
Siblings:
Asterfall & Dahliaspring
Daisypaw & Fennelpaw

Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Lime & Lemongrass
Voice Claim:
kehlani
Playlist:
Weak - AJR
Save me - BTS
Rock Bottom - Grandson
Playling with Fire - Blackpink
You're exhausting - Beth Crowley
You need to calm down - Taylor Swift

|Breed Status|
Japanese Bobtail - 50%
Turkish Angora - 27%
Oriental Shorthair - 23%

| Name Meaning |
Poppy - for her similarity to a poppy
Fur - for the color of her fur
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:04 pm

"Don't try to call
Do not disturb, I do not want to speak
This is the end, demons are friends, angels are enemies
I'm just a fool, stuck in the past, your worst memories."

Current Name: Asterfall
Past Names: Asterpaw & Aster
Future Names: Asterstar
Desired Rank: Leader

Sexuality: Pansexual
Past Mate(s): none

positive traits; Brilliant, Heroic, Sober
neutral traits; Competitive, Quiet, Formal
negative traits; Vain, Amoral, Petty
Asterfall is the largest of his litter-mates, with a large bulky body and long limbs. Short and sleek fur adorns his body, and he has a long and thin whip-like tail. His face is adorned with the palest of green eyes, a cute pale pink nose, and long feathery whiskers. White fur covers his entire body, like a light in the darkness. While large the tom has oddly dainty paws, something he feels rather insecure about.

Born as Aster to a former kittypet by the name of Flower and a wildcat named Whitestep, next to his siblings Poppy and Dahlia. For the first four moons of life, Aster lived in his mother's two-leg den, before Flower decided that it was time her kits should meet their father for the first time. Aster had yet to form an opinion about the world beyond the fence but was still excited to meet his father. His coat was a magnificent white, pure and spotless like his own, and had Dahlia's strange eyes. The tom had been surprised to find out that he was a father and almost immediately asked for her and her kits to join the clan. Flower was less than enthusiastic, she'd run into his the toms clan-mates before and they were less than welcoming. One day his older sister went missing for a short amount of time, and eventually, a patrol of clan cats came for them. They were brought to camp and offered a place in the clan. While Flower was still hesitant to join the clan, he and his siblings were excited at the prospect.
They all gained new names, Flowersong, Asterpaw, Poppypaw, and Dahliapaw. All four of the cats were then trained because while Flowersong was a decent hunter, she had yet to learn to fight. While Poppypaw was given to the cold-hearted Vineclaw, Asterpaw was given to a senior warrior - who was nearing her retirement - by the name of Shelltail. His mentor was probably his favorite cat in the clan aside from his parents and littermates. Whitestep and Flowersong were talking about having another litter when the trio was made warriors, earning the warrior names Asterfall, Poppyfur, and Dahliaspring. Less than three moons later, Whitestep was killed by a dog, and Dahliasprings mother started to fade. Then Vineclaw came along one of the few who had remained harsh on Asterfall and his siblings after they'd joined the clan and eventually became warriors. Within a moon of Whitesteps death, Vineclaw and Flowersong had become mates and would soon be expecting their first litter. Days after his half-sibling's birth, he approached his mother with his question on why she allowed Vineclaw to treat him and his siblings like crowfood. The ensuing argument led, Asterfall to essentially disown himself from the family, and as such he doesn't speak, look or interact with his mother, so-called step-father, or half-siblings.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Vineclaw & Flowersong
Parents:
Flowersong & Whitestep
Siblings:
Dahliaspring & Poppyfur
Daisypaw & Fennelpaw

Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Lime & Cedarwood
Voice Claim:
Jensen Ackles
Playlist:
@ My Worst - Blackbear
MIC Drop - BTS (Steve Aoki Remix)
Little Poor Me - Layto
Kill This Love - Blackpink
Kill or Be Killed - New Years Day
Already Broken - Karliene

|Breed Status|
Japanese Bobtail - 50%
Turkish Angora - 27%
Oriental Shorthair - 23%

| Name Meaning |
Aster - His mother wished for him to be wise,
and faithful like an Aster flower.
Fall - Adept at attacking from above.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:05 pm

"I don't need your help no more
I can do this on my own
I'm taking all the blame
Resent what I've become."

Current Name: Fennelpaw
Past Names: Fennelkit
Future Names: Fennelclaw
Desired Rank: Deputy

Sexuality: Homosexual

positive traits; Bold, Dedicated, Mature
neutral traits; Ambitious, Obedient, Proud
negative traits; Careless, Gullible, Lazy
Fennelpaw takes after his father in many ways, they share a light tawny-colored coat and the same honey-hued amber eyes. The tom has a gangly body that he's yet to truly grow into, with large paws. He has sharply pointed ears, and a few splashes of white splattering his hind paws, muzzle, cheeks, and tail. His undersides are a lighter tone, though his body is decorated with a slightly darker hue of tabby stripes, and his fur no matter its length is wild and can rarely be fixed. Much like his mother, sister, and half-siblings, Fennelpaw has a very short stumpy tail.

Born to a beautiful calico she-cat by the name of Flowersong and a handsome tawny tabby tom called Vineclaw, this young tom was born for greatness. Or at least so he's told. Fennelpaw was born next to his sister, Daisypaw - then Daisykit - and the two were for a time the only kits in the nursery. The oldest of their den-mates were due to move out in less than a moon after their birth, and another queen joined the nursery after they were three and a half moons old. Fennelpaw didn't learn of his half-siblings until he was five moons old when his father warned him off of interacting with Asterfall and Dahliaspring. He took his father's rather one-sided view of things and ran with it. While he's ambivalent of Poppyfur's existence, his outright hatred and disdain for Asterfall and Dahliaspring are clear.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Flowersong & Vineclaw
Siblings:
Fennelpaw, Poppyfur
Dahliaspring & Asterfall

Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Clary Sage & Cypress
Voice Claim:
Jared Padalecki
Playlist:
How You Like That - Blackpink
Hi, It's me - Ashnikko
Guys my Age - Hey Violet
Born for Greatness - Papa Roach
My Nemesis - 5FDP
Unforgettable - Godsmack

| Name Meaning |
Fennel - For the golden-yellow undertone in both his coat and eyes.
Paw - For his current rank
Claw - A skilled fighter
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:08 pm

"You shouldn't have but you said it
(And I hope you never come back)
It shouldn't have happened but you let it
Now you're down on the ground screaming medic
The only thing that comes is the post-traumatic stresses."

Current Name: Daisypaw
Past Names: Daisykit
Future Names: Daisysong

Sexuality: Gray-Ace

positive traits; Loyal, Cultured, Faithful
neutral traits; Innocent, Silver-tongued, Bland
negative traits; Meek, Aimless, Graceless
Dasiypaw is a small she-cat with a compact body, her fur is short but thick giving her a willowy look. For the most part, Daisypaw is covered in pristine white fur, which is splattered with darker hickory-toned brown tabby fur. She has tall pointed ears, a narrow face, and a cute pink nose. Her eyes are a soft golden-yellow hue, similar to the sun. Like a large part of her family, she has a short stubby tail.

Daisypaw was born one stormy night, a few seasons ago next to Fennelpaw - then Fennelkit - as the daughter of Vineclaw and Flowersong. From a young age, Daisypaw was rather quiet, as her den-mates described her. It became apparent to her mother when she was around three moons that Daisykit wasn't as bold or rambunctious as other kits. After this Flowersong kept Daisykit close, taking her to her little meetings with other mothers. It's according to her, what made her a bit of a silver-tongued devil. Daisypaw doesn't acknowledge her half-siblings much, but she doesn't mind them, at least not when they're ignoring her or being cruel.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Flowersong & Vineclaw
Siblings:
Fennelpaw, Poppyfur,
Dahliaspring & Asterfall

Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Jasmine & Cedar
Voice Claim:
Emily Blunt
Playlist:
Wake Up - Xeah, Tommee Profitt
Hands Of Gold - Karliene
Warrior - Beth Crowley
Runnin' - Adam Lambert
Elastic Heart - Written By Wolves
Battle Scars - Lupe Fiasco, Guy Sebastian

|Name Meaning|
Daisy - for her white coat and bright yellow eyes
Paw - for her current rank
Song - For her silver tongue
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me