➵ Ada's Archive

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Links for Convenience:

Table of Contents (first post)
No votes
Forms posted in the recent month:
No votes
Azuline - May 31st
No votes
Hickory - June 20th
No votes

Total votes : 0

➵ 6th Hunger Games

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:44 pm

The 6th Games featured an arid, open plain framed by mountains on all sides. Water was plentiful in the mountains, found in small waterfalls and reservoirs at regular intervals. However, the only source of hydration in the lowlands was a single water hole. The scorching hot weather in the savannah made frequent drinks necessary for not just tributes, but other creatures as well.
Although the mountains were mostly safe from mutts, the lowlands teemed with savannah mutts of all types, from carnivorous ostriches to antlered lions. All of them fought in packs and felt territorial over the water hole.

Tributes
Aldrich Arindale • career • D1 • male • 17
Ivana Farrell • career • D1 • female • 16
Willow Arima • career • D2 • female • 18
Edmund Grant • career • D4 • male • 17
Angelica Bellefleur • career • D4 • female • 18
Desmond Lopez • tribute • D11 • male • 16

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Tue May 25, 2021 5:26 pm, edited 10 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Aldrich Arindale

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:29 am

-ImageImage---
Aldrich Arindale
the secretary
Career of the 6th Hunger Games

Full name: "Yes, um... my name is Aldrich Arindale."
Gender: "I am male, but frankly you can refer to me using whatever pronouns you wish."
Sexuality: "I believe the term is 'asexual'? Physically, I am not attracted to anyone." He's comfortable with romantic relationships, but they are never based off physical attraction.
District: "I come from District One... my apologies if I sound, ah, pretentious. Sometimes vocabulary that is familiar to me can come off as condescending to others. I assure you, that is not my intention."
Age: "I was seventeen during the events of the Hunger Games."

Voice type: Tenor
Appearance: Typical for a young gentleman of District One, Aldrich stands at 5'10" with a graceful, slender figure. Straight light blonde hair falls to his mid-back in a neat cascade. He's blind in one eye, and the other is a gentle light grey that his District One peers describe as 'silver'. To Aldrich, that's a little too pretentious and he hates drawing attention. He tends to style his hair so it covers his eyes, leaving only a sliver for his good eye to peek out. It's like he's hiding from the world behind a curtain.
Personality: "I'm a hard-working follower, not a leader. All I want is to get the job done." Aldrich loves structure and predictability. Carrying out orders is his greatest strength, and although he tends to fulfill requests in an extremely literal manner, he does it with diligent attention to detail. Others often referred to him as an intellectual prodigy, but Aldrich rejected the term as condescending. He has a modest opinion of himself, not because of low self-esteem, but because he feels most comfortable when 'invisible'. Standing out from the crowd makes him anxious even if it's for a positive trait. When it comes to interacting with others, Aldrich is awkward and high-strung. He prefers to show his love for others with quiet, non-social gestures, such as doing the menial chores he knows they hate.
Partner: "I am in a relationship with Desmond Lopez of District Eleven, we started seeing each other in the afterlife. Unless you are asking about my district partner? Her name is Ivana, and I believe she is seeing someone else." Told you he takes everything literally!

Alliance: "I work for the Careers. Our leader is Willow Arima of District Two, and the other members are: Lewis, Angelica, Edmund, myself and my district partner Ivana... and Cole of District Three. We seem to have adopted him?"
Reaped or volunteered: "I volunteered. Is that not the only way for Careers?"
Parade outfit: "... It can only be described as 'suffering'." They made Aldrich into some kind of human-flamingo abomination, complete with massive sweeps of feathers dangling from his arms. He wore a neon pink boa so long that his district partner, Ivana, had to wear the other half around her neck. Worst of all was the crown with feathers towering three feet into the air. Encrusted in glimmering jewels, it was so gaudy that it haunted Aldrich's dreams that night.
Interview angle: "I... I did not like being put on the spot." His mentor, Amber, tried to coach him to have some confidence. It didn't work. Aldrich ended up talking non-stop about anything that came to mind, rambling in an attempt to hide his nervousness. The Capitol didn't even understand him because of all the extra-long words he used.

Alignment: Lawful neutral. He's so lawful that everything else pales in comparison.
Weapon of choice: "I prefer a bow and arrows. Being too close to my enemy would be anxiety-inducing for both of us."
Fatal flaw: "My social skills are atrocious." Aldrich is physically frail, with a tall and wispy frame that leaves him vulnerable to being grappled or knocked over. He's terrible at close-quarters combat in general.

Mentor: "Amber Soare. She can be a little intense, but I respect her."
Training score: "I received a nine, the ideal Career score. Double digits would be overestimating me."
Death: "I have no regrets." Aldrich's pedestal rose into a scorching hot savannah, surrounded on all sides by mountains and plateaus. Having lived his entire life north of the Great Lakes, in a region once called 'Canada', the District One boy already felt drained from the extreme heat. He survived the bloodbath by hiding in the Cornucopia to shield himself from the merciless sun. Once it was over, Aldrich emerged and apologized to his allies for being so unhelpful. The alliance leader Willow sported several fresh wounds from the battle, but instead of scolding him she just gave a sigh. "At least you're safe. Just don't disappear on us again."
Even social-disaster Aldrich could tell he'd made his leader worried. He promised to stay in sight next time, not that an overheated Career could wander far anyway. In fact, most of his allies also came from northern regions of their Career district. Willow and Lewis of District Two grew up at the foot of the Northern Rockies, surrounded by frosty boreal forest, while Edmund and Angelica of District Four talked about ice fishing as a common pasttime. Even Ivana seemed to find the heat unbearable, and she was the only southern Career this year. The only tribute who seemed fine was Cole Pratten, the District Three boy who'd endeared himself to the Careers.
Braving the torturous temperatures, the Careers trekked south in hopes of finding a water source. All they found was a shallow lake, but nobody had the energy to continue the journey, so the Careers set up camp by the water. They considered leaving for the mountains the next morning, but ultimately decided to stay in the savannah. Cole liked the warmer temperatures and the Careers were willing to sacrifice their comfort for their District Three friend's sake. Of course, they didn't want him to feel guilty, so Willow announced she'd made the decision just because the lake was an ideal water source.

The decision wasn't perfect, which soon became evident as mutts pestered the alliance. They, too, saw the little lake as a critical piece of their survival. Aldrich, Ivana, and Edmund, as archers, took turns patrolling the camp perimeter to shoot down aggravated creatures that got too close. They ignored the mutts that kept a wide berth, but the hostile ones seemed to grow in number every night. Most problematic of all was a pride of lions sporting racks of antelope horns. Prowling in predatory stances around the Careers' territory became their favorite pasttime. Each time, Aldrich had to call the District Two tributes out to drive them away.
As the days wore on, the mutt attacks and searing heat gradually frayed their alliance leader's already-thin patience. Willow morphed from a stern-but-fair diplomat to a mindless killer who'd strike down any enemy in her way without hesitation. Although she still had the decency to make the tributes' deaths quick, she wasn't so kind with the lion-antelope mutts. Patrolling the camp grounds soon became more taxing thanks to the mutt remains displayed as 'examples' everywhere.

One night, Aldrich woke to a commotion outside the tent. Willow stirred beside him and immediately grabbed her spear. The District Four tributes were on watch tonight, but something seemed amiss... Willow appeared to share the sentiment. Together, they emerged from the tent to find Angelica dead, while the murderer towered over Edmund with a venomous glare.
Before Aldrich could even process the situation, Willow rushed forward and struck the killer down. The fire's light illuminated the emotions flashing across her face - horror, revulsion, grief - it was the first time Aldrich saw her so human.
The alliance mourned Angelica's loss that night. Following District Four tradition, the Careers lay her by the water's edge so her spirit would know the way home. Willow added a little District Two touch by setting a bread bun in his left hand. When Aldrich ventured forth to ask why, she didn't snap at him, just quietly explained she wanted to provide him food for the journey ahead.

Something changed in Willow after that night. Instead of returning to her old ways, she transformed into a patient and respectful leader who supported the remaining members of her alliance. The air of tension that once plagued the Careers' camp dissipated into warm camaderie. As Career kinship blossomed, so did other types of relationships, and Aldrich watched a few couples become closer - Willow and her partner Lewis, Ivana and the District Three recruit Cole. He was pleased to see his district partner find love.
Tributes' numbers continued to dwindle until only seven tributes remained: the Careers and one other. Willow sought out the final tribute and gave him an ultimatum. Desmond of District Eleven could choose to fight any of the Careers, and if he won, the Careers would spare his life and fight each other to the death instead. He chose to face Willow herself.
Willow shook Desmond's hand, then waited for him to make the first move. He lashed out with his scythe, officially beginning the fight, but it was over before Aldrich could process what both sides were doing. A cannon fired - Desmond's. He'd lost the challenge.

Now that only Careers remained, Willow asked them if they wanted to fight each other anyway. Aldrich's first instinct was to protest, but he thought about it.
"It isn't traitorous if we all consent to it, correct?"
"Not traitorous at all," Willow said with conviction. "And I'd rather die by your hands than wait for the Gamemakers to torture us with mutts. In fact. I... I'll volunteer myself as your first opponent. Any two Careers who want to face me. Go for it."
Amid murmurs of uneasy agreement from his allies, Aldrich stepped up to face his leader. "Willow, if this is what you want..."
To his surprise, Willow flung her arms around him in a tight hug. "I'll miss all of you."
Aldrich gently patted her on the back. He didn't move until Willow pulled away on her own, at which point both Careers took a couple steps back from each other. Ivana joined Aldrich by his side - Right, Willow said she wanted to face two of us at once. She handed him a spare sword, since it'd be incredibly unfair to pelt their leader with arrows before she had a chance to strike.
"May the best Career win," Willow said, readying her spear. "I'll see the rest of you in the hereafter."

The fight flew by in a blur. Despite their advantage in numbers, both District One tributes soon collapsed from their wounds. How curious, Aldrich thought as darkness circled his vision. Any normal tribute might feel afraid, but as a Career, he'd forfeited his life long ago. This was only the culmination of a choice he'd already made. And... it felt right, dying at the hands of a friend after they'd all agreed to end this together, on good terms. Not even a shred of regret weighed on his heart.
The last thing he saw was Willow kneeling beside him, a fresh loaf of bread in her hands. Aldrich smiled up at her and closed his eyes for the final time.
I remember, it's 'food for the journey'... thank you for thinking of me.

Aldrich's Relationships
Alliance: | ◆ allies | ◈ neither allies nor enemies | ◇ enemies | ❖ betrayed
Feelings: | ♡ romantic | ✿ very positive | ✓ positive | ▣ neutral | ✘ negative

The 6th Hunger Games

【 D1 ◆ ✿ 】 Ivana: Aldrich trained alongside her in the Career Academy. She's a loyal, respectable lass.
【 D2 ◆ ✿ 】 Lewis: All the respect for this optimistic, bright-spirited fellow.
【 D2 ◆ ✿ 】 Willow: Aldrich holds tremendous respect for his alliance leader. She truly redeemed herself in the end.
【 D3 ◆ ✓ 】 Cole: They weren't close, but Aldrich's loyalty meant he'd sacrifice his own comfort for his ally's.
【 D4 ◆ ✓ 】 Edmund: His extroversion was a tad intimidating at first, but Aldrich warmed up to him.
【 D4 ◆ ✿ 】 Angelica: Her quiet, calming presence brought comfort to Aldrich.
【 D5 ◇ ✘ 】 Cobalt: Aldrich doesn't understand him. Did he seriously think killing one Career would impress the others?
【 D11 ◈ ♡ 】 Desmond: Aldrich started dating him in the afterlife. They have a close but not touchy-feely relationship.

Other

【 ✓ 】 Amber: Aldrich holds the utmost respect for his mentor, but the two aren't emotionally close.

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon May 30, 2022 6:42 am, edited 7 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Ivana Farrell

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat May 01, 2021 7:54 am

-ImageImage----
Ivana Farrell
the historian

Full name: "My name is Ivana Farrell, nice to meet you." She seems to be gauging whether she is making the appropriate amount of eye contact. It can be complicated, especially since the appropriate level varies across cultures.
Sexuality: "I prefer to date gentlemen." She's actually bisexual, but has never dated anyone other than Cole and doesn't plan to.
District: "I come from District One, district of luxury. Our exports include medicine and hospital equipment... I find the implications of that rather morbid." In this world, proper healthcare is considered the domain of 'luxury'...
Age: "I am sixteen... wait! 'Never ask a lady her age'." She learned this strange phrase from her studies of the historical North America. Apparently, North Americans used to say that. Her peers in District One find it very peculiar.

Voice type: Soprano
Appearance: Ivana stands tall at 5'8" with an athletic, slender build from constant training. The other women in her family tend to use brute strength to solve their problems, but Ivana focused more on flexibility and agility. Her pale skin is peppered with freckles and surprisingly few scars. She has fiery hazel eyes, arched eyebrows, and a daintily pointed jawline. Almost all her clothes are sleeveless because she read that shoulders were considered extremely feminine in historical North America, although something might be lost in translation.
Personality: "I... I'm very passionate about learning how women lived back in historical eras, especially the twenty-tens. Have you heard of skinny jeans and millenial pink?" An avid history student, Ivana always has her nose in a textbook or memoir. She's especially obsessed with the strange and colorful lifestyle of women in years 2010-2019, so obsessed that she tries to emulate it in her own life. Once she shrunk a pair of pants in the washing machine to turn it into 'skinny jeans', then used her sword to add those little 'fashionable rips' popular among teen girls in those times. She wears pink all the time solely because it was considered a feminine color back in those years.
The main reason she indulges in this odd historical fantasy is to build confidence. In terms of social skills, Ivana is awkward and high-strung. Having a distinct behavior template to refer to, even if it's inappropriate to modern-day Panem, feels comforting for her. It's also just incredibly fun to act like a 'lady from the twenty-tens' complete with historically accurate eyeliner wings.

Partner: "I'm seeing Cole Pratten from District Three."

Alliance: "I am proudly a Career... Careerette? Is that a word?" This year's Career alliance consisted of Ivana and Aldrich of District One, Willow and Lewis of District Two, Angelica and Edmund of District Four. They also allowed the District Three boy Cole to join them.
Reaped or volunteered: "As a proper lady, I volunteered elegantly. I absolutely did not trip over my own heels."
Parade outfit: "I loved the bright colors." Ivana's flamboyant flamingo-themed outfit showed off the Capitol's most vibrant dyes. Wing-like capes of feathers adorned her arms, and a pink jewel-encrusted crown sat atop her head. Her district partner had an extra-fluffy pink boa that made Ivana a little jealous, but Aldrich was kind enough to share it with her.
Interview angle: "Ladylike, of course." Ivana acted like her history nerd self, still playing out her fantasy.

Alignment: True neutral
Weapon of choice: "Archery is another passion of mine."
Fatal flaw: "I'm not very good at living in the moment." Ivana normally pays great attention to detail, but sometimes she just zones out. It's especially noticeable when she's tired.

Mentor: "Amber Soare. She's like a sister to me."
Training score: "I scored an eight. Most of the other Careers did better, but eight is still far above average and I'm flattered."
Death: "It was dignified... I think?" Despite being this year's only Career who lived south of the Great Lakes, Ivana still suffered from the heat the moment the bloodbath began. She seized a bow and vaulted atop the Cornucopia for an ideal vantage point. As soon as her knee hit the scorching metal, she sprang to her toes with a yelp - but her pride wouldn't let her climb down. Ivana stayed up there until the non-Careers all dissipated from around the Cornucopia.
The Careers gathered up their supplies and journeyed across the plain, boots crunching through the sun-dried grass. Ivana tried to carry as much as she could. Although the heat was torture for her, she knew it must be even worse for the other Careers - all five of them came from areas historically known as 'Canada'. On the other hand, Cole seemed completely fine - he came from District Three in the south. He'd tagged along with the Careers ever since Training Day, and Ivana personally enjoyed having him there.
Once the Careers finally found a lake, they built their camp on a small peninsula overlooking the water. The following days were plagued with mutt attacks, but thankfully the alliance had three archers this year. Ivana, Aldrich, and Edmund rotated patrol shifts, and whenever things got out of hand they'd call the District Two tributes for help.

Ivana woke one night to several upset allies and one dead. Apparently, that idiot Cobalt of District Five tried to join the Careers... by killing one of them. He'd dragged Angelica's body to their camp in hopes of 'replacing her'. Of course, that went exactly as well as any reasonable person would expect. Ivana would've laughed at Cobalt's sheer stupidity if it wasn't for the tragedy it caused.
Angelica's murder came as a wake-up call for the entire alliance. After that night, Ivana decided to confess the budding feelings she'd developed for their District Three recruit, Cole. A Career's life was too short to keep these things bottled up. She took him aside and prepared her confession, but... no words came out. As she stood there in awkward silence, fumbling for the right thing to say, Cole's confused expression turned into a playful smirk. He made the first move instead, darting in to kiss her on the cheek.

Oh... I guess I didn't need to say anything, Ivana thought as her face flushed with warmth.

Soon, only the Careers remained in the arena. The alliance leader, Willow, proposed that they all fight each other with honor. Her conviction burned so brightly that she volunteered herself for the first match, offering to fight any two Careers willing to face her. Frankly, Ivana couldn't think of any better alternative. The Capitol needed a victor. If the Careers refused to fight each other, they'd certainly meet their ends in some other 'creative' way thanks to the Gamemakers. Having a final battle with consent sounded much better.
Ivana gave Cole one final hug, then snatched a pair of extra swords from the pile of discarded tributes' belongings. She handed one to her district partner, Aldrich, and together they prepared to face their own leader. Willow allowed them to make the first move - was she letting them kill her on purpose? First she volunteered to face two at once, and here she was granting them one more advantage.

The fight was over in seconds. Ivana found herself bleeding out in the grass, still processing what just happened.
I suppose Willow wasn't letting us win... she was just being fair. Thoughts swam through the dying Career's mind, most of them awkwardly disjointed but not unpleasant. That's a real lady. Or do District Two girls prefer 'gentlewoman'? Oh, here she comes now...
Ivana smiled as Willow knelt beside her, holding a loaf of bread. Oh, a snack. I'm not hungry, but... where are my manners? she thought to herself. Velvety darkness crept into the edges of her vision, but Ivana wouldn't let herself be distracted. A real lady had to thank her friend. Whether it was for the bread, for the alliance they'd shared, or for the best battle she'd experienced in her life... Ivana could no longer tell. Oh well, a thanks was a thanks. With the last of her energy, she craned her head up to smile at her leader.
"I... I like your shirt," Ivana slurred. Close enough, at least to her fading consciousness.
Willow's warm hands cradled her head like a pillow, then lowered it back down to rest in the grass. The last thought that flickered in Ivana's mind was something like,
Definitely a gentlewoman.

Ivana's Relationships

The 6th Hunger Games

【 D1 ◆ ✿ 】 Aldrich: Ivana's classmate from the Career Academy. They complement each other as friends.
【 D2 ◆ ✿ 】 Lewis: A fun lil prankster. Ivana's always in a better mood after hearing his laugh.
【 D2 ◆ ✿ 】 Willow: Despite their many differences, Ivana respects Willow tremendously.
【 D3 ◆ ♡ 】 Cole: Ivana was fascinated by the District Three boy at first, then found herself falling for him.
【 D4 ◆ ✿ 】 Edmund: So supportive and kind. Ivana always enjoyed talking to him.
【 D4 ◆ ✿ 】 Angelica: What an elegant lady! Ivana admires her.
【 D5 ◇ ▣ 】 Cobalt: This brute is so dim-witted that he just cracks Ivana up.
【 D11 ◈ ✓ 】 Desmond: He has honor, and agreed to play by Willow's rules. Ivana respects him.

Other

【 ✿ 】 Amber: Ivana's beloved mentor who's like a sister to her.

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Thu May 06, 2021 5:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Willow Arima

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun May 02, 2021 5:56 pm

-ImageImage--
Willow Arima
the demon of the mountains

Full name: "Greetings. My name is Willow Arima."
Sexuality: "This seems irrelevant. Especially at this time." She is demisexual.
District: "I come from the northern highlands of District Two. Hence the foresty name." The northern half of District Two extends into what used to be 'British Columbia, Canada'. Their climate and naming conventions are a little different from District Two's southern reaches.

Voice type: Contralto
Appearance: Tall and athletic, Willow stands at 5'10" with long, strong legs and well-muscled arms. Straight black hair cascades to almost waist-length. She keeps it long and loose, a deliberate invitation for dirty combatants to try and grab it - and she punishes their dishonorable tactics with her brute strength. Her skin is a warm beige, and she has narrow mahogany eyes that smolder with fiery determination.
Personality: "I strive to be courteous. However. Please do not test my patience." At a first impression, Willow is formal and serious with an intimidatingly stern demeanor. She already looks like a stereotypical cartoonish villain: towering stature, scary reddish eyes, resting murderous face. The way she acts only confirms her 'evilness' in others' minds. She talks in clipped sentences, with formality and vocabulary rarely appropriate for the situation. Her temper is horrifying but so is her unnatural calmness.
Deep down, Willow is driven by loyalty and honor. Kindness is a scarce resource in the Hunger Games but she'll try to show it anyway. Few can match her in fair combat, so she's willing to literally sabotage herself to give them a chance. After all, she volunteered as a sacrifice for the children of District Two. She's already rejected her own future. Someone else should get the chance to live theirs.

Crush: "I appreciate your concern. But I am alright." Willow thinks you meant literally crushed, like with a mace. Anyway, she has feelings for her district partner Lewis. He makes her feel very human and alive.

Alliance: "I led the Careers. Aldrich and Ivana of District One. Angelica and Edmund of District Four. My own district partner, Lewis. And our friend, Cole of District Three. Thank you for asking."
Reaped or volunteered: "I volunteered. As was customary."
Parade outfit: "I believe I was a 'mountain goat'. To put it plainly. I did not enjoy this." Willow wore a white, fluffy mountain goat costume with a massive rack of stone horns. Thanks to her Career training, she was able to wear the ridiculously heavy headpiece.
Interview angle: "I was polite. What is the alternative?" Her clipped, harsh sentences and intense glare made the audience uncomfortable. They gave her the nickname 'the demon of the mountains'.

Alignment: Very lawful evil
Weapon of choice: "I am a spearwoman. But other polearms will also suffice."
Fatal flaw: "No one is perfect, and nor am I." Willow is obsessed with balance to an unhealthy extreme. She'll handicap herself in fights for the sake of fairness, but it's never satisfactory to her. Even when she layers multiple disadvantages upon herself, she's concerned the other person is still getting a raw deal. While this could be interpreted as arrogant, in reality Willow does this out of genuine concern. She feels these innocent tributes deserve to live far more than she does.

Mentor: "Lily Brie. I..." Willow considers herself eloquent, but she doesn't know how to put her tremendous respect into words.
Training score: "I received a ten." The Gamemakers were stunned by her strength and weaponry skills.
Death: "Someday. When Edmund and I meet again. I would like to tell him how much his kindness meant to me." Despite her lifetime spent freezing in the northern mountains, Willow took the arena's scorching heat in stride. She spent the bloodbath securing ranged weapons for her allies. This meant the non-Careers had to resort to close-quarters combat, and not many were willing to face Willow head-on. Only a couple foolhardy tributes found the courage to attack her. It didn't take long for Willow to disarm and finish them off with their own weapons.
After the bloodbath, she took inventory of her fellow Careers. All of them were safe, thank goodness, and... Cole of District Three was still there. The other Careers seemed comfortable with his presence, so Willow was happy to accept him as one of their own. They journeyed south to a small lake and set up camp. Despite the torturous heat, the Careers decided to stay in the savannah instead of heading to the mountains. After all, Cole was their guest and he came from a southern district. His comfort was key.

The next days brought an onslaught of murderous mutts. Plagued with constant worry for her alliance's safety, Willow descended into an irritable state. She'd brutally murder any mutt that crossed her path, then display the horrifying remains as an example to others. None of it worked. The mutts, undeterred by the carnage, prowled closer to camp every night.
One night, Willow jolted awake to suspicious voices outside. She grabbed her spear and charged out, but it was too late. The murderer stood over a dead Angelica and terrified Edmund. With a battle cry, Willow lunged at the tribute, attacking him so brutally that he collapsed at once. She kicked the body away once the cannon fired, then turned to Edmund with a questioning look.
As the other Careers filed out of the tent, sleep clouding their eyes, Edmund explained what happened through tears.
"He killed her... and dragged her body back here, gloating about how he'll replace her as the newest member of the Careers."
"No one will replace Angelica," Willow muttered. "Least of all that coward."
"Did he seriously think killing one of us would make the others... welcome him?" Ivana scoffed.
Once the Careers were done expressing their rage, they held a small makeshift funeral for Angelica by the lake. Following an age-old tradition of her district, Willow took a bread bun and placed it in her fallen ally's hand.
"Food for the journey ahead," she explained when Aldrich asked about the custom.

After that night, Willow vowed to be a more patient and compassionate leader. Her anger added unnecessary tension to the alliance and they didn't deserve that. Although mutts continued to attack the Careers' camp, Willow dealt with them quickly and cleanly. She also got into the habit of taking regular walks around the lake to clear her head. Her district partner and best friend Lewis supported this endeavor, as did the other Careers. It seemed the alliance bonds grew stronger every day.
Finally, only seven tributes remained in the arena: Six Careers, and Desmond of District Eleven. When Willow found the final non-Career, she offered him some bread - and a choice.
"As Careers, we may be killers. But we are not monsters. Choose any one of us to face in battle. And if you win the duel..." Willow met his eyes. "We will let you live, and fight each other instead."
Desmond mulled it over for a few minutes, then approached Willow with a smile. "Well, you're the one who made the offer. You also look like the leader of this gang. So, I think it's only fair I face you."
Willow didn't protest his decision. Even though she hated to eliminate the non-Careers' only hope for a victor, Desmond had made his choice and she needed to respect it. She shook his hand with firm finality, then allowed him to make the first move. Grinning at her, Desmond swung his scythe as hard as he could. Willow leaped away from the blow and readied her spear.
The duel reached its conclusion within seconds. Willow caught her wounded opponent and lowered him to the ground, and soon the cannon fired. Silently, she gestured for the Careers to come back to camp with her. As they walked home for the final time, Willow thought about the choices ahead of them. This was the finale, and the Capitol wanted their victor. They'd get one whether the Careers chose to fight each other or not. The only question was how - perhaps they'd send mutts or fire to torment them until only one remained.

Once the Careers returned to camp, Willow gathered them around for a meeting.
"So. We have reached the finale," she said. "I am suggesting we end this on our own terms, with dignity. If you all agree. Then we will finish this, together."
"It isn't traitorous if we all consent to it, correct?" Ventured Aldrich of District One.
"Not traitorous at all. And I'd rather die by your hands than wait for the Gamemakers to torture us with mutts, Willow stated, conviction growing with every word. "In fact, I... I'll volunteer myself as your first opponent." The other Careers seemed stunned, but Willow wasn't done. She wanted to show them she was ready to die in this final show of honor. "Any two Careers who want to face me. Go for it."
Moved by her determination, the other Careers seemed to warm up to the idea. Aldrich himself was the first to approach her. "Willow, if this is what you want..." He started, his voice gentle.
Some unknown emotion came over Willow in that moment and she threw her arms around him.
"... I'll miss all of you."
She held onto her ally for a moment, wanting to fully commit this final embrace to memory. Aldrich patted her back in an awkward, comforting gesture until she pulled away. As the Careers distanced themselves to opposite ends of camp, Willow deliberately chose a position where the sun would glare into her eyes during the fight - she had no intentions of winning it. Once the District One tributes were prepared to face her, a resigned smile crossed her face. "May the best Career win... I'll see the rest of you in the hereafter." Willow raised her spear, but allowed Aldrich and Ivana to make the first move. Both District One tributes struck at her in near-perfect coordination.

Less than a minute later, the battle was over. Willow retrieved two loaves of bread from the Careers' food stores and rushed to her fallen allies' side. Kneeling down, she placed one loaf in Aldrich's hand and the other in Ivana's. Aldrich smiled at her as his eyes slid shut - he must've remembered the night Willow explained this District Two custom to him.
Rest easy, friend, she thought as the cannon fired. Ivana lingered a little longer, even lifted her head to... compliment Willow's shirt? I appreciate the thought. But I can tell how far gone you are, Willow thought, reaching out to cradle Ivana's head. The dying Career settled into her hands as if they were a pillow. Much better. Gently, Willow lowered her ally's head back down into the grass to rest, and a moment later the second cannon went off.
I never intended to win. But fate is harsh. This time, Willow decided, I will face the remaining three at once.
She turned to Edmund, Cole, and her district partner Lewis. As Willow stepped forward to challenge them to a three-on-one battle, a familiar roar rang out in the distance. Anger flared in her chest. "So. I was right about the mutts." she muttered. The Gamemakers must have deployed them as soon as the final non-Career fell, probably expecting the Careers to refuse to fight each other. I will forgive it this once. However. In future Games, they best not interrupt our final battles like this again.

The mutts surrounded them in seconds. Although the Careers fought valiantly, each fallen mutt was soon replaced by two others. Willow knew they'd have to break free of the crowd to survive. Volunteering herself as the point-woman, she gestured for her allies to fall in at her flanks. The Careers fought through the swarming, seething mutts, but Cole of District Three broke formation much to Willow's horror. He grabbed one of the dead mutts as a 'disguise' and tried to infiltrate the mutts, which ended horribly as the creatures fell upon him. "How dare you!" Willow shouted, then looked to Lewis and Edmund. "We're going back in. I won't leave him like that."
The three Careers hacked their way into the heart of the pack, where they found a half-dead Cole pleading for an end to this torment. Willow and Edmund held off the abominations as Lewis obliged their ally's last request. Now surrounded by mutts again, the Careers returned to formation - but Willow failed to notice the mutt pouncing for her throat. Her district partner did. Lewis leapt in front to save her, and the monster's jaws closed around his neck instead. A cannon fired, drowned out by Willow's shriek of anguish.
Crimson anger flooded her vision as she lashed out at anything in sight, clawing, tearing, every bit as feral as the mutts surrounding her. Their claws and fangs sank into her but she paid no heed. When the mutts finally fled from her in terror, she continued attacking thin air until the blinding rage cleared from her eyes. She fell to her knees, gasping for breath as the pain hit all at once.
Look at me. I'm already dead, am I not? Her thoughts swam in her head like smoke. But... it's still there. That dreadful pulse in my chest...

Breathing shakily, Willow looked up into the concerned stare of her final ally - Edmund of District Four. Hope flickered in her chest as she met his eyes. "Let's finish what we started," she almost pleaded, raising her spear. Please answer.
To her utter relief, Edmund agreed to her 'challenge'. Although Willow could barely move, she struck at him with all her might - feeble, trembling jabs weaker than the first swings of a child. A true friend, Edmund put his acting skills to work, stumbling back from each blow as if they were crippling strikes. Only when Willow collapsed for the final time did he stop 'fighting' her.
"You fought so well." Edmund's voice was gentle as he readied his final arrow. "Do you have any last words before I..."
Yes. I want to tell you how lucky I feel. To be your ally. To be your sister-in-arms. I love you. Willow laughed softly. So much to say, so little energy left to speak. I want to tell you how happy I am. Knowing that, in the end... we will both be free.
Then, it hit her. Using the last of her strength, Willow smiled at her Career brother and delivered the final words she'd chosen. Three small words that held within them unspeakable depths of gratitude and love.
"... Thank you, Edmund."
One day, we will reunite. I will catch you up then. As for now. It is time for you to return home to your family,
Willow thought, closing her eyes before the arrow flew. And time for me to go home, too. Goodbye... brother.

Willow's Relationships

The 6th Hunger Games

【 D1 ◆ ✿ 】 Aldrich: A true friend and dutiful ally. Willow loves him deeply.
【 D1 ◆ ✿ 】 Ivana: Her quirks only make Willow adore her more. She needs to take better care of herself, though.
【 D2 ◆ ♡ 】 Lewis: Best friend forever. Willow sees him as a partner in multiple senses of the word.
【 D3 ◆ ✿ 】 Cole: Despite their differences, Willow sees him as a beloved brother.
【 D4 ◆ ✿ 】 Edmund: You can never fully repay the person who helped you in your most vulnerable moment.
【 D4 ◆ ✿ 】 Angelica: A good, trustworthy friend. She deserved better.
【 D5 ◇ ✘ 】 Cobalt: No, a million times no. Willow is appalled by his sheer audacity.
【 D11 ◇ ✿ 】 Desmond: Though they were enemies on the battlefield, Willow sees him as a close friend.

Other

【 ✿ 】 Lily: Willow has tremendous respect for her mentor, and also considers her a friend.
【 ✿ 】 Rowan: A close friend back in District Two. His death devastated Willow.
【 ✿ 】 Olive: Willow's beloved baby brother. She loves him so much.

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Fri May 21, 2021 7:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Angelica Bellefleur

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue May 04, 2021 3:43 pm

-ImageImage---
Angelica Bellefleur
the echo

Full name: "My name is Angelica Bellefleur. I understand it sounds distinctly District One, and that is because my family once lived there. The President forbade us from returning to our ancestral home."
Sexuality: "I am uncertain what is meant by this." No label, but she'll start a relationship with someone she loves regardless of gender.
District: "My home is District Four. Considering I feel loyal to both One and Four, it is fortunate we are in a permanent alliance. District Two is also a lovely addition and I respect them deeply."
Age: "I was eighteen at the time of my death. That feels odd to say."

Voice type: Contralto
Appearance: Angelica is the smallest woman of her family, standing at 5'4". Her Mum and Ma often joke that she's so adapted to District Four living that even her height fits in. However, her willowy stature and elegantly poised gait hint at her District One roots. She has midnight-blue eyes framed by round glasses, a sandy beige skintone, and an expression of tranquil calmness. Her hair isn't naturally white, but she bleached it to show support for her Ma whose entire head of hair went white prematurely.
Personality: "Hmm... I would describe myself as patient and laid-back." Calm in disposition, Angelica is often found relaxing or reading a book. The Capitol is convinced she has no emotions by the way she acts. No matter how hard someone tries to provoke or elicit any emotional reaction, she'll stay patient and composed. Even threats of horrific death are met with little reaction. However, she's not at all apathetic: Angelica's loyalty and support knows no bounds.
She has better social skills than most Careers since she's skilled at mimicking others' body language. Thankfully she's able to adapt to different situations, so if someone is raging at her she won't necessarily copy their threatening gestures.

Partner: "I am in a relationship with Conrad from the 1st Games."

Alliance: "I take pride in calling myself a Career." Her allies are Aldrich and Ivana of District One, Willow and Lewis of District Two, and her district partner Edmund who became the victor. They were also joined by Cole from District Three.
Reaped or volunteered: "I volunteered. It is a tradition of Careers, and also a moment of sacrifice."
Parade outfit: "My district partner was a lighthouse, and I was a sailing ship." The boat costume was a little too bulky and bottom-heavy for Angelica. Despite her Career training, it gave her back pain for a few days.
Interview angle: "I answered all the questions how I normally would, which means I talked almost non-stop." She also mimicked the interviewer's body language so well that it made him a little uncomfortable. On that day, she learned it's possible to be too good at mirroring someone. Especially since other places have more stringent social standards than a laid-back Career district.

Alignment: Lawful neutral
Weapon of choice: "I have trained with most of the common weapon types. While I never truly mastered any, I'm fairly capable with almost all of them." She defaults to anything light and dual-wieldable. Daggers or thin swords are best.
Fatal flaw: "I like to be well-prepared before handling a situation. If I am caught off-guard, it can end disastrously."

Mentor: "I had none. Thankfully, my district partner Edmund won our games, and he has been District Four's mentor ever since."
Training score: "I received a score of nine." The Gamemakers were impressed by her versatility.
Death: "It was incredibly impolite." Upon arriving in the arena, searing heat hit Angelica with ruthless force. Calm as always, she took inventory of the Cornucopia area and made mental notes of every ally's position. Aldrich, overwhelmed by the heat, disappeared into the golden horn to take shelter - so Angelica positioned herself in the horn's mouth to stand guard.
When the bloodbath finally ended, the Careers journeyed south to the nearest body of water. Cole of District Three joined them as a guest ally of sorts. They set up camp by the watering hole's shore, then the alliance leader Willow sent Cole to fetch the cleanest water for boiling. Once he'd left earshot, Willow rallied the other Careers around to discuss their next steps.

"I understand we all come from colder climates. We'd do better in the mountains," Willow said, pointing to the slopes to the west. "However. Cole is our guest, from District Three in the south. And to show our hospitality. We should stay here. In a climate that suits him."
Although her sentences were choppy and stilted, Angelica understood her completely. All six of the Careers came from climates ranging from temperate to frigidly cold, but Cole of District Three came from the south. He'd freeze in the mountains, but the heat must feel like home to him - so the Careers would stay here for his sake. "It sounds like the right thing to do."
After a brief discussion, the Careers agreed to this idea. They'd have to make up a cover story to avoid making Cole feel guilty, though, so Willow made an announcement the minute he returned. "So. I have made a decision. This will be our permanent camp. The lake is an ideal source of fresh water. And the flat land offers good visibility. With all things considered, we are staying here."

The following days saw an alarming number of mutt attacks. At first the creatures came to quench their thirst at the watering hole, but it wasn't long before they wanted to satisfy their hunger, too. Leaving the camp perimeter simply wasn't safe. Even at night, when the world fell quiet, patrols had to be carefully assigned so at least one archer would be awake at any given time.
One night, Angelica and her district partner Edmund were on watch. A strange rustling caught Angelica's attention, and she approached the clump of tall grass to investigate - only for a tribute to jump out. She didn't have time to react. The tribute brutally hacked at her until she fell, and the last thing she heard was his arrogant exclamation that he'd 'take her place' in the Careers.

In the afterlife, Angelica counted the minutes before that idiotic tribute showed up beside her. It didn't even take six. Cobalt of District Five appeared with a look of horror, and Angelica just chuckled at him passive-aggressively as he ran off.
She spent a few days preparing the welcome party for her allies, but none of them showed up until the very end. Then almost the entire team - Aldrich, Ivana, Cole, Lewis, Willow - seemed to arrive around the same time. All of them seemed pretty satisfied with their deaths, which was all Angelica could ask for. She'd baked them a cake and everything to celebrate their homecoming.
The only Career not present at the party was Edmund Grant, her district partner who'd won that games. Angelica saved him a slice of cake anyway. One day in the far future, when old age claimed him, his allies would be waiting to welcome their final Career brother home. Until then, all they could do was watch over him and hope he enjoyed a long and happy life.

Angelica's Relationships

The 6th Hunger Games

【 D1 ◆ ✿ 】 Aldrich: A lovely, hardworking gentleman. Angelica is very fond of him.
【 D1 ◆ ✿ 】 Ivana: This young lady shines with contagious passion and energy. Angelica loves her.
【 D2 ◆ ✿ 】 Lewis: A spirited fellow who brightened everyone's days.
【 D2 ◆ ✿ 】 Willow: Rough around the edges, but Angelica respects her good heart.
【 D3 ◆ ✓ 】 Cole: Since the Careers 'adopted' him, Angelica would protect him with her life even though they aren't close.
【 D4 ◆ ✿ 】 Edmund: One of Angelica's closest friends from District Four. She's proud of him for winning with honor.
【 D5 ◇ ✘ 】 Cobalt: He was rude and didn't make any sense.
【 D11 ◈ ✓ 】 Desmond: Aldrich's boyfriend in the afterlife. Seems like a good fellow, so Angelica approves.

Other

【 ♡ 】 Conrad: There's something special about the Career bond, and it's nice to have someone who understands fully.

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Thu May 06, 2021 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Desmond Lopez

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu May 06, 2021 5:00 pm

-ImageImage----
Desmond Lopez
the pun-isher
Tribute of the 6th Hunger Games

Full name: "Hey there! I'm Desmond Lopez, but you can call me Low-key Lopez."
Gender: "Male, but even if I wasn't I'd still make dad jokes. Acacia's gender never stopped her."
Sexuality: "The one that sounds like a bicycle." He is bisexual.
District: "Eleven, same as the score I got on the intelligence test!"
Age: "'Forever Sixteen' hits different when you're literally a spirit who died at that age."

Voice type: Baritone
Appearance: Tall and lanky, Desmond stands at 6'2" with a scrawny frame. Good for him, too, since he's intimidated by short and stout people. The Careers are all smaller than him which is probably why he avoided them. He has a warm brown complexion, shaggy dark hair, and big doe-eyes that crinkle when he smiles.
Personality: "I'm suave and cool. I can talk myself out of any situation." Desmond is basically an introvert pretending to be an extrovert. He wants to look confident and witty, but in reality he's an insecure disaster who hides his worries behind bad jokes and laughs. Self-deprecating humor and sarcastic exaggerations about his own abilities are commonplace for him; he'd much rather laugh at himself than laugh at others. After all, Desmond can't offend himself with his dumb jokes, but other people don't necessarily know he has good intentions. Overall, he likes people even if interacting with them is awkward. He tends to dwell excessively on their approval though.
Partner: "So there's this Career, Aldrich from District One..."

Alliance: "Oh right, uhh... I'm a strong, independent man who doesn't need no alliance!"
Reaped or volunteered: "I was reaped. Worst early birthday present ever! It was so bad, I didn't even get to celebrate that birthday."
Parade outfit: "Some kind of fruit elf? They said it was inspired by District Eleven folk tales, but I've never heard that one!" Desmond's stylists dressed him up as a harvest-themed fairy carrying a giant fruit basket.
Interview angle: "I was pretty nervous, so I just blurted out all the puns I'd been rehearsing. I think the audience liked it!" Four years ago, Acacia of District Two enraged the entire Capitol with her torturous puns. Desmond's puns were even more annoying than hers! But since he's a relatable non-Career, his awful sense of humor just made the audience more sympathetic to him.

Alignment: Chaotic good
Weapon of choice: "Anything shaped like a farming tool. Pitchforks, sickles, and scythes would be best, but I'm not above hitting someone with a hoe." Desmond managed to get his hands on a scythe.
Fatal flaw: "I'm all bark, no bite!" Desmond can't really fight, and the idea of running away makes him so anxious that he freezes up. He relies on his towering stature and giant weapon to scare others away. Sadly, he couldn't count on this strategy forever: eventually the Careers came for him when no other tributes remained. At least they were polite about it...

Mentor: "Uhh... I didn't have one."
Training score: "Five. I think that's average?" Desmond didn't stand out too much, for better or for worse.
Death: "It could've been worse!" As his platform rose into a scorching hot arena, Desmond breathed a sigh of relief. Anxiety-inducing images of frozen landscapes had plagued his nightmares, but now he didn't have to worry. A lifetime of growing up in the south would give him an advantage now. While half the tributes floundered in the heat, he grabbed a scythe, scooped up some supplies and high-tailed it out of there. Not a single tribute was fast enough to stop him, the Careers least of all.
Laughing in relief and giddiness, Desmond fled downhill towards what he hoped would be a water source. He couldn't believe he'd escaped the Cornucopia in one piece, let alone with such a bounty of supplies. Upon reaching a small lake, he set up a makeshift camp in the shelter of some scraggly bushes, but his peace didn't last long. The Careers he'd ditched now began to show up.
Desmond retreated deeper into the brush, heart pounding as he watched the huge alliance set up camp by the water. Going out now meant certain death. When night fell and the death recap played in the sky, he gathered up all his supplies and slunk away, using the noisy distraction as cover. Thankfully, no Careers pursued him as he fled.
For the rest of the games, Desmond led a nomadic life, wandering the open savannah at night to scavenge. Any tributes who approached him soon retreated at the sight of his terrifying scythe. He knew this intimidation strategy wouldn't work on the Careers, so he brainstormed a series of genius traps he could defeat them with. Sadly, he didn't have the practical skills to build them.
Desmond almost ran out of food at one point, but a silver parachute drifted down from the sky and burst open, revealing a slice of pie. It was the first time a tribute had received a sponsor gift. With an excited laugh, he picked up the plate and inhaled the pie's delicious aroma. Apple-cinnamon pie, just like Tío Kevin next door used to make... was this a gift from him?

Eventually the number of tributes dwindled to a mere seven. Desmond knew the Careers would come for him next, so he climbed the largest acacia tree he could find and hid in it. Much to his dismay, they found him anyway and gathered around the tree trunk. Desmond lashed out with his scythe, but the leader of the Careers - Willow of District Two - seized his weapon and threw it to the ground. Cold horror sank in as Desmond realized how utterly doomed he was.
He braced himself for the worst. Three archers stood among the Careers' ranks, and they could easily shoot him down... but they didn't even raise their bows. Instead, Willow approached the tree with something small and round in her cupped palm. A piece of bread.

"As Careers, we may be killers. But we are not monsters," Willow told him, handing him the bread. Desmond snapped out of his stupor and took it awkwardly. At this point, he didn't care if it was poisoned, he was going to die anyway. Watching the Career with cautious eyes, he took a small nibble. It tasted sweet and rich with a hint of sesame. Not bad for a last meal, but he'd really prefer a kiwi.
Once Desmond finished the bread, he stared down at the silent Careers. They hadn't even tried to kill him yet, which struck him as strange, but then Willow spoke.
"Choose any one of us to face in battle. And if you win the duel..." She met his eyes, and Desmond suppressed the urge to squirm under her almost reddish stare. "We will let you live, and fight each other instead."
Desmond furrowed his brows, confused by this offer. It sounded like the Career leader was so obsessed with fairness that she'd let him go home if he defeated just one of her allies. Such a proposition would obviously fall into the 'too good to be true' category if anyone else made it, but one look in Willow's eyes told him she wasn't kidding. If Careers actually value their own lives so little, that's kind of horrifying, Desmond thought. But it also means I stand a chance of going home. Now, who to face...

Finally, he climbed down from the tree and approached Willow herself. "Well, you're the one who made the offer. You also look like the leader of this gang. So, I think it's only fair I face you," Desmond said with a nervous smile. It wasn't the full truth... he'd chosen Willow because she seemed most comfortable with impending death. Winning this fight would tear him apart inside regardless, but if his opponent had no hard feelings about her death then it'd maybe soften the blow a little.
As the other Careers backed away to a respectful distance, Willow shook Desmond's hand decisively. Something about the Careers' politeness unnerved him, maybe the way they watched the duelists like one of them was already dead, but he tried to ignore it. Willow handed his scythe back and stared at him in calm anticipation. After a few uncomfortable seconds, it occurred to Desmond that he was supposed to strike first... he smiled apologetically at his opponent and lashed out with his scythe.

"What happened?" Desmond mumbled as darkness trickled into the edges of his vision. The fight was already over - she'd moved so fast he couldn't process what was happening. Now the Career was gently lowering him to the ground. He felt oddly cold, but too stunned to know if he was supposed to be in pain or not. "Uhh... am I dying?"
"It's alright. You fought well," said Willow, laying him down in the grass. He gazed up at her in confusion, but all he received in reply was the most awkward head-pat ever. It occurred to Desmond that his killer's social skills must be even worse than his own.
"You too... I think. I couldn't really follow what you were doing," Desmond admitted. His eyelids felt so heavy, he couldn't help but close them. Maybe taking a nap wouldn't be so bad. These Careers were surprisingly trustworthy, and Willow especially wouldn't let anything bad happen to him. She'd even promised him everything would be alright, bless her soul. "G'night, Willow."

Desmond's Relationships

The 6th Hunger Games

【 D1 ◇ ♡ 】 Aldrich: Desmond's handsome and smart boyfriend. They might be opposites, but they get along great.
【 D1 ◇ ✓ 】 Ivana: As an archer, she could easily have shot Desmond down from that tree... but she didn't.
【 D2 ◇ ✿ 】 Lewis: Desmond loves this guy. He's so much fun!
【 D2 ◇ ✿ 】 Willow: She's a terrifying professional murderer, but Desmond finds her oddly comforting to be around.
【 D3 ◇ ✿ 】 Cole: Desmond is incredibly fond of Cole's sense of humor. Spending time with him is refreshing.
【 D4 ◇ ✓ 】 Edmund: Desmond doesn't know the victor personally, but respects him as one of Willow's honorable allies.
【 D4 ◇ ✓ 】 Angelica: A sweet, polite lady. Desmond enjoys being around her.
【 D5 ◈ ✘ 】 Cobalt: Since Desmond has grown attached to the Careers, he hates this guy for terrorizing them.

Other

【 ✿ 】 Dill: Desmond's younger sister. She used to get these awful coughs... he hopes she's doing better.
【 ✓ 】 Leonardo: Desmond used to babysit for the Fernandez family, and he felt close to both dads.
【 ✿ 】 Kevin: Kevin always showered him with treats! Even in the arena, Desmond couldn't escape it.
【 ✓ 】 Esteban: Has angry eyebrows, but super sweet. He's the reason Desmond trusted Willow.
【 ✓ 】 Carlos: Very energetic baby! Sometimes it seemed he'd forget to sleep at night.
【 ✓ 】 Xavier: The friendliest little baby ever. So adorable, he made Desmond want to pursue childcare as a career.

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon May 10, 2021 2:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ 7th Hunger Games

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu May 06, 2021 5:38 pm

The 7th Games featured a tropical island paradise, surrounded by a seemingly endless expanse of saltwater. Half the island was jungle, half was sandy, and the Cornucopia sat squarely on the border between both biomes. Freshwater was notoriously difficult to find in this arena. Although the jungle hid numerous springs and pools in its depths, they were guarded by something horrible...
The humid, misty jungles teemed with gigantic insect mutts, some the size of small vehicles. What these mutant abominations lacked in intelligence, they made up for in sheer bloodthirsty determination. The most notorious were the giant, carnivorous army ants...

Tributes
Maple Asato • career • D2 • female • 18
Clair Granwell • career • D4 • nonbinary • 17
Extras • Bauxite, Theodore, Adria
(+ Gardenia and Garish from the 8th Games)

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Tue May 25, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Maple Asato

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon May 10, 2021 2:07 pm

-ImageImage-----
Maple Asato
the sugar maple
Career of the 7th Hunger Games

Full name: "Maple A-S-A-T-O. But you can call me May." To sign 'maple', she raises her left hand to symbolize a tree, then moves her right hand in a gesture resembling how sugar maples are tapped for their syrup. Her last name has to be finger-spelled manually.
Sexuality: "I love everyone." 'Love' also happens to be her favorite sign: both hands crossed over the heart.
District: "Two. I love my home." Maple was born in the one district where PSL (Panem Sign Language) is mandatory learning. As a result, she could communicate with pretty much anyone back home.

Voice type: Maple is non-verbal, but not mute. She often hums or sings in a remarkably beautiful tenor.
Appearance: Built like her tree namesake, Maple towers at 6'2" with broad shoulders and a well-muscled figure. She takes pride in her toned arms and legs, referring to them as 'tree trunks'. Her skin is a rich golden-brown tone, criss-crossed with numerous scars, all of which she's incredibly proud of. She cuts her thick, dark hair at the shoulders to complement her heart-shaped face. Deep russet eyes glitter with the warmth and love she speaks so often of. Also of note: Maple always wears a scarf, even when sleeping in bed. It's a comfort item to her. If deprived of her scarf, she'll immediately try to make a new one using whatever materials are available.
Personality: "I love making friends, and you look friend-shaped." Maple has a big heart to match her lofty stature. Everything she does is motivated by the deep, passionate love she feels for her fellow humankind. She lives by 'actions speak louder than words' in every sense of the phrase, and as a result she's often first to act in a crisis. It doesn't matter who needs her help - stranger, ally, enemy - Maple's immediate instinct is to save them from whatever they're suffering. However, her aid can be a little extreme. Someone needs to keep her in check or she'll cook the entire alliance's food supply in a feast for some random starving tribute.
Partner: "Leo. I love him so much. He is my baby." When Maple has to communicate with someone not fluent in PSL, Leo helps translate her speech. Thankfully, both District Four tributes this year could already understand the language.

Alliance: "The Careers. I love them, they are my family." Maple's allies were Bauxite and Scarlet of District One, Naomi and Clair of District Four, and her district partner Leo.
Reaped or volunteered: "I love my district so much. I didn't want them to be afraid, so I became a Career and volunteered for them."
Parade outfit: "I liked the colors." Maple wore a dress that looked like a broken geode. Layers of orange, red, and purple peeked through the cracks, glittering in the dim light. Per her request, she also got to wear a flowing scarf in matching sunset colors.
Interview angle: "I hope they could understand me." Originally the interviewer misunderstood her as the 'silent strong type', but Maple shut that down when she started signing excitedly at him. Much to her delight, he signed right back! Most of the interview consisted of Maple info-dumping about her hobbies and favorite fictional characters.

Alignment: Lawful good
Weapon of choice: "I love hugs." Maple's preferred strategy is hugging others until they calm down and stop fighting. With her ridiculous physical strength, it's very effective once the other person's arms are safely restrained. She also carries around a massive poleaxe, but uses it primarily to defend, block, intimidate, etc.
Fatal flaw: "Babies." Her greatest weakness is others' shows of cuteness or vulnerability. Not only would Maple spare their life, she'd also be fighting the urge to take them in as her own child. Sadly, her kindness can easily be exploited.

Mentor: "Lily. I like her, she's a teddy bear."
Training score: "Ten." Maple showed off her brute strength and weaponry skills until the Gamemakers became intimidated. Then, sensing their discomfort, she offered them all hugs. This seemed to make them even more uncomfortable...
Death: "I love Naomi. She is a true friend." Despite the arena's humid heat, Maple immediately found herself longing for a scarf. They'd confiscated hers, claiming it would give an 'unfair defensive advantage', and the lack of fabric around her neck was starting to make her uncomfortable. She spent the bloodbath searching for the appropriate materials to make one for herself. Despite being unarmed, only one tribute tried to attack her. Maple simply picked him up, moved him a fair distance away, and waved a polite bye-bye. It took her a while, but she found a beach towel and wrapped it around her neck with glee.
Once the bloodbath was over, Maple directed her allies to gather only the supplies they needed. She felt bad for all the tributes who'd fled the Cornucopia out of fear. The Careers taking everything would be too cruel, so Maple watched carefully to ensure a good portion of the bounty remained behind. She took a massive poleaxe and tent pack, then led her alliance north to a wide, sandy expanse where they began to set up camp. Maple and Leo put up the tent while Clair chopped up a pineapple for everyone to share.

In the following days, Naomi, Scarlet, and Clair formed a tribute-hunting party that scoured the arena every evening. Maple preferred not to hurt anyone, so she remained behind at camp with the boys. The number of tributes steadily dwindled despite her lack of participation. One day, Scarlet and Bauxite asked to go on a hunting trip together - just the two of them. Maple could tell there was something going on between the District One tributes, so of course she let them have their little date.
They didn't come back. That evening, Maple watched in dismay as both faces from District One appeared in the sky, along with a boy from District Seven. She could piece together the most likely order of events. Scarlet and Bauxite must've killed that boy, then faced his district partner's wrath.
"Beware the girl from District Seven. She may be dangerous," Maple warned the remaining Careers.

They'd begun to run low on food, so Maple and Clair headed into the jungle to pick fruits. Clair was halfway up a banana tree when a tall figure emerged from the undergrowth with weapons drawn. Maple could barely see their face through the murk, but to her horror, Clair called out to them.
"Hi, Miss Caraway!" Chirped the tiny Career, dropping down from the tree.
Caraway. Adria Caraway. This was the aggrieved girl from District Seven, and Maple suspected a fight might be inevitable. The only non-lethal possibility was to stall Adria until she tired herself out. Stepping forward with her poleaxe, Maple nodded at the other tribute and waited for her to make the first move. All she had to do was ensure Adria's much smaller karambit never got within range of her or Clair.
Adria nodded back, almost shyly. Then, before Maple could react, her opponent drew several throwing-knives and flung them in the two Careers' direction. On impulse, Maple rushed to tackle her ally out of the way - but she was too late. Clair fell before her eyes, small body curling around the blade embedded in their ribcage. A strangled hum of distress escaped Maple as she knelt beside her wounded ally. Her hands tightened around the poleaxe, but Adria made no further effort to attack - she just looked horrified.
Maple shook her head. Now that the District Seven girl had lost the will to fight, continuing the battle would be unnecessary. Further bloodshed wouldn't heal Clair's wounds or return Adria's district partner to life. Instead, Maple dropped the poleaxe and gestured calmly for the tribute to leave. A stunned look crossed Adria's eyes, and then with a dip of her head, she took off into the jungle.

"Want me to take you home?" Maple asked Clair, to which the smaller Career nodded. Suppressing the anguish that threatened to consume her, Maple gathered her ally into her arms and ran back to camp. Clair deserved to see her friends again one last time.
When Maple brought her wounded ally to the camp's center, she expected her allies to panic - but they didn't. Naomi and Leo gathered around respectfully to say their final goodbyes. Cradled in Maple's arms, Clair exchanged weak farewells with all three of her allies, but her broken body still clung to life after all was said and done. In desperation, she turned to Maple for aid.

"What can I do?" Maple signed, hands unsteady and hesitant. Searching her allies' expectant eyes for answers, she realized with a sinking feeling that she already understood what Clair wanted from her.

After they'd sent Clair off with a small ceremony by the water, Maple explained to her allies what happened in the jungle. Despite the fresh grief tearing a gash in her heart, she told the story fairly, without any bias against the District Seven tribute. It wasn't her fault the law of the arena was 'kill or be killed'. Leo and Naomi listened in silence, then Naomi looked her in the eye.

"Maple, I want to go hunt Adria." Determination blazed in the District Four girl's eyes. Maple felt uneasy to see Naomi's usual bubbly demeanor swept away by grim severity, but she understood. Clair was her district partner, her best friend from home.
"We will do it together," Maple assured her, "and fight with honor."
She thought back to Willow Arima's ultimatum last year. To even the odds against the final non-Career, she'd allowed him to pick a single Career to face in a duel. Maybe they could do that again, allow Adria to face them one at a time. Having three trained Careers simultaneously attack a frightened woodland tribute would be nothing but cruel butchery.

When they found Adria in the jungle, she opted to face Leo first. Maple scooped her district partner up into a bear hug, then reluctantly let him go. Nervous anticipation turned to horror as the duel flashed by before her eyes. Not hesitating even once, Adria closed the distance and stabbed Leo in the torso repeatedly. She only dropped him once the cannon had already fired.
Numb with shock, Maple stepped forward with her poleaxe raised. Her district partner's final moments looped in her mind like a broken record. She hadn't seen his face - was he in pain, was he terrified as the knife plunged into him again and again?
Before Adria could attack her next, the jungle noises fell silent, followed by a horrible clicking noise in the distance. It slowly grew louder as a dark, rippling mass approached from the north, swallowing up the undergrowth as it slowly surged forward.

"Run!" With a gesture of her hand, she pointed both Adria and Naomi in the Cornucopia's direction. Whatever this was, hopefully it couldn't follow them atop the golden horn. Maple took one last look at the encroaching dark tide, then joined the other two tributes in their flight. Was this the Gamemakers' way of evening the playing field even more?
Once they reached the Cornucopia, the seething mass of destruction fell upon them. This was no flood; the tide was formed from thousands of massive ants, machete-sized pincers snapping in murderous anticipation. Maple held them off with her poleaxe as Naomi and Adria climbed the horn to safety. To her horror, she soon found herself overwhelmed by the beasts, unable to escape or tear them off her body. They swarmed over her, ripping and tearing as she struggled to keep a solid footing. But despite her strength, despite the determination that blazed through her veins, the abominations pulled her to the sand where they continued their vicious assault.

An eternity seemed to pass before the mutts lost interest. They returned to the jungle, leaving a mangled Maple barely conscious in the sand. Atop the Cornucopia, Naomi and Adria exchanged some quiet words, then lunged at one another as the true final battle began. All Maple could do was wait for them to finish so the survivor could end her suffering. She curled up in the sand, shivering despite the humid summer heat of the arena. Those mutts hadn't just mauled her - they'd taken her scarf, too, her source of comfort. Truly cruel beasts.
Using her whip, Naomi drove Adria back until the taller girl fell off the Cornucopia and died on impact. The cannon fired to confirm this year's victor. Maple, having accepted her fate long ago, managed a smile as Naomi slid down the horn's side to reach her. Gritting her teeth against the pain, she forced her arms into one last gesture - the sign for
"I love you."
"I love you too," Naomi signed back without making eye contact. She seemed focused on something else. Small, dark hands tore a long strip of fabric from her own shirt, then knelt down to wrap it around Maple's neck. A scarf...
Maple smiled in earnest this time. Something in her chest felt very warm, and for a moment the pain gripping her body didn't seem so bad. She brought her hand to her lips, then out, in the sign for
"Thank you."
Naomi returned her smile, then reached for Maple's fallen poleaxe. She struggled to pick it up for a good ten seconds before something occurred to her. The smaller Career ran over to Adria's body, retrieved one of the knives from her former enemy's arsenal, then returned to Maple's side with the blade clutched in her hands. "Do you want to see Leo and Clair again? I can take you there."
With a nod, the vanquished Career closed her eyes. Her smile didn't leave her lips even as the cannon fired a moment later.

Maple's Relationships

The 7th Hunger Games

【 D1 ◆ ✓ 】 Bauxite: A little brash, but loyal at heart. Maple enjoyed patrolling alongside him.
【 D1 ◆ ▣ 】 Scarlet: She dislikes Scarlet's attitude, but they're still allies. Maple would fight by her side loyally.
【 D2 ◆ ♡ 】 Leo: Maple's best friend and partner. His presence brings her comfort and optimism.
【 D3 ◈ ✓ 】 Theodore: Clair started dating this young man. He seems sweet, so Maple is content her ally is happy.
【 D4 ◆ ✿ 】 Clair: One of Maple's best friends. Always smiling no matter what.
【 D4 ◆ ✿ 】 Naomi: Naomi is like a sister to Maple, and fully earned her victory.
【 D7 ◈ ▣ 】 Jack: Maple didn't know him personally, but she feels bad for all the tributes forced into the arena.
【 D7 ◇ ✓ 】 Adria: Despite killing Careers, she did behave respectfully. Maple has nothing against Adria.

Other

【 ✿ 】 Lily: Maple's teddy bear mentor. Very strong and very huggable.

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Clair Granwell

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri May 14, 2021 5:10 pm

-ImageImage----
Clair Granwell
the fearless adventurer
Career of the 7th Hunger Games

Full name: "Hi there! I'm Clair Granwell!"
Gender: "What was that? Oh, my gender. I'm at least partially girl!" Clair is a demigirl and goes by she/her or they/them.
Sexuality: "Ohhh, big words." They are pansexual.
District: "'Distract'? Yeah, I get distracted so easily, but I promise I'm not ignoring you." Clair is from District Four's south.

Voice type: Soprano
Appearance: Clair is athletic and angular, standing at 5'0" with long legs in proportion to her body. A hearty dapple of freckles dots her nose and cheeks, which are usually reddened from the relentless southern District Four sun. She often keeps her strawberry-blonde hair in braids in an attempt to tame its rebellious attitude. Her one eye is a brilliant, fiery hazel - the other fell victim to a training accident.
Personality: "Well, I'm a bit of a klutz. I like ice cream and making friends. And I hate the phrase 'curiosity killed the catfish' because whenever someone says it, they're usually talking about me!" Clair can't easily pick out people's voices from background noise, and they assume other people find it just as difficult. Their voice is incredibly loud and bold in an attempt to help others understand. If verbal communication still doesn't work out, Clair's efforts don't end there; they're also fluent in Panem Sign Language and can hold a conversation that way. Talking to others is so important to this friendly spirit. Their boundless energy, optimism, and curiosity seem endless, and they love nothing more than adventuring with beloved friends. Nothing seems to scare them; even death is just another adventure.
Partner: "I'm in a relationship with Theodore from District Three! We met in training, but didn't see each other much during the games. It's okay, we have all the time in the world now."

Alliance: "I'm a Career! I love them so much." Clair's allies were Scarlet and Bauxite of District One, Maple and Leo of District Two, and her district partner Naomi. Most of the team was fluent in PSL.
Reaped or volunteered: "What? Yeah, I volunteered a lot. You're not allowed to graduate unless you hit a certain number of community service hours. It's fun, though!" Clair seems to have misunderstood the question, but she did volunteer for the Hunger Games.
Parade outfit: "Giant seashell!" Clair could hardly move because of the rigid, hyper-realistic conch shell costume surrounding them. Almost equal amounts of discomfort and excitement radiated from the small Career. At numerous intervals, they almost fell out of the chariot, but their district partner Naomi managed to keep them steady.
Interview angle: "I just answered all the questions honestly! Well, the way I understood them, at least." She had the spirit. Whenever she misinterpreted a question, the interviewer helped her out by acting like her interpretation was the correct one all along.

Alignment: Chaotic good
Weapon of choice: "Giant swords!" Clair wields a huge claymore sword that seems too big for them. It's almost the same height as their body! To others' surprise, they are actually strong enough to use it effectively.
Fatal flaw: "It's hard to figure out what others are saying, especially if I can't read their lips." That's not their real fatal flaw. The truth is, Clair isn't as sturdy or robust as most other Careers.

Mentor: "Edmund! He's like my big brother."
Training score: "Yeah, training was fun!" Clair scored a nine after impressing the Gamemakers with her strength.
Death: "See you soon!" Clair couldn't stop smiling from the moment her pedestal entered the arena. The warm summer sun, the sandy beach and distant sound of waves, it all reminded her of home. As soon as the countdown reached zero, she raced to the Cornucopia and seized the nearest sword. A tribute twice her size tried to attack while Clair's back was turned, but she cut them down in a single blow. The cannon fired before they even hit the ground.
After the bloodbath ended, Clair switched her bloody sword for a larger, cleaner one. She stuffed a few fresh fruits into a backpack, but left the rest behind. Their leader Maple wanted to ensure the non-Careers had enough supplies for themselves. Soon the alliance left the Cornucopia, heading north to set up camp. The District Two tributes began to pitch the tent not far from the water's edge. Meanwhile, Clair used her massive sword to chop up a pineapple so everyone could eat.
That night, Clair joined Scarlet and Naomi on a hunting trip to track down surviving tributes. They called themselves the 'Bloodbath Sisterhood'. Maple and the boys seemed less eager to participate, so they remained behind while Clair and her gang scoured the jungle.

The hunting parties continued in the following days, but one morning Scarlet decided to lead her own patrol. This one consisted of just her and her district partner Bauxite. As the two District One tributes set off alone, Clair couldn't help but giggle to Naomi about it - those lovebirds were definitely having a date. They couldn't wait to tease the couple once they came back.
Unfortunately, they never did. Their pictures appeared in the sky that evening to announce their fate. Wracked by grief, Clair slept fitfully that night, with dreams that seemed innocent at first but soon turned confusing and frightening. A bottomless fruit basket was about to consume them when they woke to a gentle hand on their shoulder.
"Are you okay?" Maple signed.
"Yeah! Of- of course I'm okay," Clair said, a little too enthusiastically. "I was just having a dream about food, and... we're running out of food, aren't we? Let's track some down before we all get hungry. The jungle?"
Maple didn't believe their act. Before Clair could say anything else, the Career leader scooped them into a bear hug. Enveloped in their ally's strong arms, Clair felt some of the tension finally leaving their body. They instinctively curled up like a sleepy kitten and closed their eye. "Okay, now you're stuck with me. Maybe you could carry me for a bit? I promise I'll walk once we get to the jungle."

Clair woke to a gentle tap on her shoulder. Overhead, the night sky was now obscured by a thick canopy of broad-bladed leaves. Oh, we're here already? I must have dozed off, they thought, climbing out of Maple's cozy arms. It wasnt long before the pair came across a grove of banana trees. Clair, being the smaller and nimbler of the duo, shimmied up a tree trunk to fetch the ripe yellow fruits.
Just as she reached for the bananas, a shadowy figure came into view. Curious, Clair slid down from the tree trunk and smiled at the stranger. She recognized the willowy figure and elegant features of Adria from District Seven.
"Hi, Miss Caraway!"
Clair watched, enthralled, as Maple and Adria confronted each other in a silent agreement to fight. It seemed Maple wanted the District Seven girl to make the first move. I wonder what she'll do? How do lumberjacks fight? Clair thought, practically bouncing on her toes in excitement. Her smile turned to shock as Adria pulled out several throwing-knives and threw them at both Careers. Blinding pain jolted through Clair's chest and she fell, curling up helplessly on the forest floor.
Maple knelt beside her, and much to her relief, sent Adria away without much more of a fight.
"Want me to take you home?"
Clair nodded, then squeezed her eyes shut as Maple picked her up once again. Each step sent a fresh stab of pain through her body, but she dug her nails into her forearm, willing herself to stay silent. Hopefully this ordeal wouldn't last long.

Finally, Maple arrived at camp and lay Clair down in the sand, still cradling their head on her lap. The other Careers gathered around her, tears in their eyes as they prepared to say farewell. Clair couldn't quite make out the words, but the emotions behind them spoke clear and true. They weakly smiled at their allies - the gentle duo of Leo and Maple, their beloved sister Naomi. Although they weren't related by blood, something far stronger connected their souls. If only Clair could put it into words.
Once they'd exchanged their goodbyes, Clair closed their eye and waited for the end to come. But... it didn't. Impatience began to set in as their heart continued to pound its frenzied rhythm. Their eye shot open, hazel depths blazing with annoyance.
Seven seas, are you serious? I thought death was supposed to be an adventure into the unknown, not a boring waiting game! I don't have time to lie around! Growing more and more irritated, Clair tugged at Maple's shirt to get her attention.
"What can I do?" signed Maple, looking hesitant. Clair raised their shaky hands and sliced one downwards like the motion of a guillotine - or the sign for the word 'end'. A little blunt but they knew they'd get the point across.
"Oh... I understand now." Maple's hands were steady as she signed in reply, but a sheen of tears shimmered in her eyes. What was she so upset about? "Just count to five in your head, alright?"
Clair nodded, closing their eye once more. One, two,

three, four... Clair leapt to her feet with a raucous laugh. "I knew it! I knew you'd trick me and do it on four."
"What are you talking about." One of last year's Careers stared at her in confusion. It was Willow, the one with angry eyebrows.
"Aaah! Sorry. Hey, does the afterlife have diaries?"
"Yes...?" Willow looked a little concerned. "Are you okay."
"Well, yeah! I don't have a knife stuck in me anymore! But that's not important- I haven't written in my diary since the reaping." Clair made an exaggerated face of horror. "Quick, I need to catch up on my writing or I'll literally die!"
"I don't think that's possible. But I will get you a diary."

Clair's Relationships

The 7th Hunger Games

【 D1 ◆ ✓ 】 Bauxite: He's a good ally and perfect match for Scarlet. Clair likes him.
【 D1 ◆ ✿ 】 Scarlet: Part of the 'Bloodbath Sisterhood' with Clair and Naomi. They're inseparable, even in the afterlife.
【 D2 ◆ ✿ 】 Leo: He has this quiet, comforting vibe that Clair really loves.
【 D2 ◆ ✿ 】 Maple: Clair has begun to shorten Maple's name, not as 'May', but as the much more affectionate 'Ma'. Uh oh!
【 D3 ◈ ♡ 】 Theodore: Very sweet. Clair first met him in training, then asked him out randomly in the afterlife.
【 D4 ◆ ✿ 】 Naomi: Clair's best friend from back home. She's happy Naomi won, but at the same time she misses her.
【 D7 ◈ ✘ 】 Jack: Clair never spoke to him in person, but he didn't seem too friendly.
【 D7 ◇ ▣ 】 Adria: Whatever happened in the arena, Clair doesn't hold it against her. It's just the Hunger Games.

Other

【 ✿ 】 Edmund: Clair's mentor and Career dad! Even if he's only one year older than her, he's still dad.
【 ✓ 】 Willow: She gave Clair a new diary, so of course they like her.

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon May 17, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Extras: 7th/8th Games

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri May 14, 2021 6:00 pm

Extras - 7th Hunger Games

Full name: Bauxite Strong (played by anathema in 2015)
District: 1
Appearance: 5'10", muscular, tanned skin, short sandy blonde hair, dark brown eyes
Personality: Boisterous, arrogant, energetic, loyal, rude to non-Careers
Partner: Scarlet
Alliance: Careers - Scarlet, Maple, Leo, Naomi, Clair
Weapon of choice: Spear
Training score: 10
Death: He and Scarlet went after the District Seven tributes while hunting. After Scarlet killed the boy, the girl flew into a rage, murdering both Careers brutally.

Full name: Theodore Desservir (played by +30mg in 2015)
District: 3
Appearance: 5'6", athletic figure, tanned skin, dark brown hair, sapphire blue eyes
Personality: Civil, modest, shy, naive, gullible, easily embarrassed, loner
Partner: Clair
Alliance: None
Weapon of choice: Throwing knives
Training score: 7
Death: Theodore witnessed Adria throwing a knife into his friend Clair's chest. After regaining his composure, he went after Adria and challenged her to a fight, which he promptly lost.

Full name: Adria Caraway (played by anathema in 2015)
District: 7
Appearance: 5'11", fit and athletic, pale, brown hair, blue-grey eyes
Personality: Mature, formal, respectful, reserved, kind
Partner: Jack
Alliance: With Jack
Weapon of choice: Karambit and throwing knives
Training score: 9
Death: Adria managed to take down many Careers in fair fights, but she lost the final battle against Naomi of District Four. Using a whip, the smaller girl forced Adria backwards until she fell off the Cornucopia they were standing on. She died on impact.

Extras - 8th Hunger Games

Full name: Gardenia Christine (played by +30mg in 2015)
District: 1
Appearance: 5'5", slim and curvy, pale, light blonde hair, ice blue eyes
Personality: Introverted, sharp-tongued, unemotional
Partner: Adam
Alliance: Careers - Adam, Olive, Mia, Kindle, Noah
Weapon of choice: Poison-coated knives
Training score: 11
Death: Right after she and Adam shared a wholesome moment, two murderous non-Careers broke in and killed Adam in front of her. Gardenia attacked the murderers, Sierra and Garish, but they overpowered her too.

Full name: Garish Hastings (played by anathema in 2015)
District: 5
Appearance: 6'2", muscular and broad-shouldered, platinum blonde hair, pale eyes
Personality: Murderous, traitorous, destructive, manipulative
Partner: Sierra
Alliance: With Sierra
Weapon of choice: Bladed nunchucks
Training score: 10
Death: After Garish and Sierra wiped out most of the Careers, Sierra betrayed him by stabbing him in the heart. He loves her for being equally as vicious as himself.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon May 24, 2021 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me