🔥Flame's Storage🔥

A place to store your roleplay character information.

1x1 Forms.

Postby flaming-sun. » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:49 pm

--cats--
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
xxxxxxHunting: ●●○○○
xxxxxxFighting: ●○○○○
xxxxxxHerb Knowledge: ●●●●●
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
xxxxxxFocus: ●●●○○
xxxxxxStamina: ●●○○○
xxxxxxFriendliness: ●●●●○
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
i. Leafcloud, (star, kit, paw)
ii. Male/Female
iii. Role/Rank.
iv. Sexuality.
v. Age Moons
vi. Leaf is calm and quiet. He is soft-voiced,
and quite talented at his job.
His voice is said to sound like a smooth stream,
the water rushing over the rocks.

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
credit to fontmeme and dreamstime

--cats--
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
xxxxxxHunting: ●●●●○
xxxxxxFighting: ●●●○○
xxxxxxHerb Knowledge: ●○○○○
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
xxxxxxFocus: ●●○○○
xxxxxxStamina: ●●●●○
xxxxxxFriendliness: ●●●●○
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
i. Willowbright, (star, kit, paw)
ii. Female
iii. Role/Rank.
iv. Sexuality.
v. Age Moons
vi. Willowbright is like a bright spark of
happiness. She's happy, and is always there
to help. Her voice is loud, and slightly
gravelly, and she smells like willow bark.

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
credit to fontmeme and pinterest
Last edited by flaming-sun. on Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🔥Flame's Storage🔥

Postby flaming-sun. » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:51 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━┫𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐅𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Do you like it uptown, its quiet uptown'
xxxxxquotexquoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMale//31 Mns//Med Cat//Straight//Briarstar//Tags: Open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords wordswordswordswords wordswordswordswords wordswordswordswordswords wordswordswordswordswords wordswordswordswords wordswordswordswords wordswordswordswordswords wordswords words words words words words words words words words words words words words
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:35 pm

1. dumb, a little oblivious, and obnoxious, cheery, you can see every emotion
      is, to say the least, a little stupid. She's a little slow, and oblivious to most. She's sleepy, and oblivious. But behind that is a very loyal person. She'll stand up for you and even though she's not that talented, she will fight for you. When she's awake, she's happy, and every single emotion she feels, is shown in her eyes.
  2. bright, smart, extroverted, a little annoying and know-it-all
      is generally smart, and good at working things out quickly. She is a quick learner, and knows it. She warms up quickly, and is nice and bright. She's a little bit of a know-it-all because she picks up things quicker than most people, and doesn't mind telling people about it.
  3. logical, understanding, know-it-all, slightly pushy, but loyal
      Raphael is clever, and good at thinking outside the box. He likes knowing how things work, and often takes apart random objects, just to see how they work. He is modest, and doesn't like to show off. He jokes around sometimes, and is usually found in the gardens. He is loyal to you, and will always take the friend's side in the argument.
  4. joker, childish, loud, impatient
      is joking, and always cheery. Its hard to find her serious and focused. She's quite childish, and is quite good at understanding people. She is actually quite smart, but doesn't usually show it, as she is always making jokes. Hayley is good at comforting people, and quick to pick up things. She is great at making people laugh. She has trouble focusing, and working hard, so her talents come through. She's generally cheery, and is a bright spark in the room. Hayley is childish, and can't focus properly. She can get annoying; being loud and rowdy.
  5. daredevil, rule-breaker, protective, extroverted
      is a daredevil. She's a risk-taker, and has alot of courage. She loves an adventure, and doesn't mind breaking a couple of rules to get some. She's quite loud, and forward. Most impatient. Despite this, if you're her friend, she'll be your friend forever, protecting you always. She's loyal, and will always stick up for you.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:27 pm

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Name| Gabriel Fawnpoint
Gender| Male
Sexuality| Heteroflexible
Age| 18
Appearance| Gabriel is quite tall, and slim. He has tannish olive
coloured skin, with maybe a couple freckles. He has squared
brownish black eyes, and long fingers and feet. His hair
is black, thick, and piles on top of his head.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Personality| Gabriel is clever, and good at thinking
outside the box. He likes knowing how things work,
and often takes apart random objects, just to see
how they work. He is modest, and doesn't like to
show off. He jokes around sometimes, and is usually
found in the gardens. He is loyal to you, and will
always take the friend's side in the argument.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Species| Werewolf.
History| Gabriel hasn't been a werewolf for that long,
compared to some people. His family shunned him,
after they found out he wasn't perfectly human, and
threw him out of the house. He arrived here, and has
been there ever since, because he found it easier
to be with people he was the same as.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Name| Leila Creekton
Gender| Female
Sexuality| Demisexual, Panromantic.
Age| 17
Appearance| Leila is short, and thickly-set. She has pale
skin, with barely any freckles. Her eyes are hazel-coloured, and
they're almond-shaped. Her hair is naturally ash-blonde, but she's
dyed it purple and blue.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Personality| Leila is a daredevil.
She's a risk-taker, and has alot of courage. She loves an
adventure, and doesn't mind breaking a couple of
rules to get some. She's quite loud, and forward.
Most impatient. Despite this, if you're her friend,
she'll be your friend forever, protecting you always.
She's loyal, and will always stick up for you.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Species| Werewolf.
History| Leila has been
a werewolf for a long time. She got turned
when she was about six, but decided not to
tell her family, and continue with school.
But her family found out, and threw her out.
So she came here, and is happy.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Last edited by flaming-sun. on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:06 pm

(sᴜɴ ᴍᴜsᴛ sᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀɪsᴇ)━━

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

x
    ┌─────────┐

hi, i'm flames!
    :D
    kazuha sippy cup
    └─────────┘
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:32 pm

━━━━━(ᴍᴜsᴛ sᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀɪsᴇ)━━━━━

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Last edited by flaming-sun. on Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:07 am, edited 14 times in total.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cat RP Stuff.

Postby flaming-sun. » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Code: Select all
[list][color=transparent]x[/color][size=150][color=#609E61]♣[/color] ⎢[color=#448045]BREEZEPOOL[/color][/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=#82BF83]♣[/color] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]⟪[color=#2A522B]♀[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A522B]age[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A522B]Warrior[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A522B]Heteroflexible[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A522B]apprentice[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A522B]info[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A522B]Tags: oof[/color]⟫
[list][size=90]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [/size][/list][/list]

[list][color=transparent]x[/color][size=150][color=#609E61]♣[/color] ⎢[color=#448045]BREEZEPAW[/color][/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=#82BF83]♣[/color] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]⟪[color=#2A522B]♀[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A522B]age[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A522B]Apprentice[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A522B]Heteroflexible[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A522B]mentor[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A522B]info[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A522B]Tags: oof[/color]⟫
[list][size=90]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [/size][/list][/list]

[list][color=transparent]x[/color][size=150][color=#E37336]☀[/color] ⎢[color=#D44D2F]SCORCHBLAZE[/color][/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=#E69A49]☀[/color] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]⸨[color=#943722]♂[/color]⸩[color=transparent]x[/color]⸨[color=#943722]age[/color]⸩[color=transparent]x[/color]⸨[color=#943722]Warrior[/color]⸩[color=transparent]x[/color]⸨[color=#943722]Straight[/color]⸩[color=transparent]x[/color]⸨[color=#943722]apprentice[/color]⸩[color=transparent]x[/color]⸨[color=#943722]info[/color]⸩[color=transparent]x[/color]⸨[color=#943722]Tags: Open[/color]⸩

[list][color=transparent]x[/color][size=150][color=#E37336]☀[/color] ⎢[color=#D44D2F]SCORCHPAW[/color][/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=#E69A49]☀[/color] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]⸨[color=#943722]♂[/color]⸩[color=transparent]x[/color]⸨[color=#943722]age[/color]⸩[color=transparent]x[/color]⸨[color=#943722]Apprentice[/color]⸩[color=transparent]x[/color]⸨[color=#943722]Straight[/color]⸩[color=transparent]x[/color]⸨[color=#943722]mentor[/color]⸩[color=transparent]x[/color]⸨[color=#943722]info[/color]⸩[color=transparent]x[/color]⸨[color=#943722]Tags: Open[/color]⸩

[list][color=transparent]x[/color][size=150][color=#9454A1]♬[/color] ⎢[color=#71387D]LITTLEFLAME[/color][/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=#B678C2]♬[/color] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color][[color=#502359]♂[/color]][color=transparent]x[/color][[color=#502359]age[/color]][color=transparent]x[/color][[color=#502359]Warrior[/color]][color=transparent]x[/color][[color=#502359]Poly, Pan[/color]][color=transparent]x[/color][[color=#502359]apprentice[/color]][color=transparent]x[/color][[color=#502359]info[/color]][color=transparent]x[/color][[color=#502359]Tags: Open[/color]]

[list][color=transparent]x[/color][size=150][color=#9454A1]♬[/color] ⎢[color=#71387D]LITTLEPAW[/color][/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=#B678C2]♬[/color] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color][[color=#502359]♂[/color]][color=transparent]x[/color][[color=#502359]age[/color]][color=transparent]x[/color][[color=#502359]Apprentice[/color]][color=transparent]x[/color][[color=#502359]Poly, Pan[/color]][color=transparent]x[/color][[color=#502359]mentor[/color]][color=transparent]x[/color][[color=#502359]info[/color]][color=transparent]x[/color][[color=#502359]Tags: Open[/color]]

[list][color=transparent]x[/color][size=150][color=#556FAB]⚘[/color] ⎢[color=#31487D]STORMSTRIKE[/color][/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=#7A8FBF]⚘[/color] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]{[color=#20335E]♀[/color]}[color=transparent]x[/color]{[color=#20335E]age[/color]}[color=transparent]x[/color]{[color=#20335E]Warrior[/color]}[color=transparent]x[/color]{[color=#20335E]Pansexual[/color]}[color=transparent]x[/color]{[color=#20335E]apprentice[/color]}[color=transparent]x[/color]{[color=#20335E]info[/color]}[color=transparent]x[/color]{[color=#20335E]Tags: Open[/color]}

[list][color=transparent]x[/color][size=150][color=#556FAB]⚘[/color] ⎢[color=#31487D]STORMPAW[/color][/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=#7A8FBF]⚘[/color] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]{[color=#20335E]♀[/color]}[color=transparent]x[/color]{[color=#20335E]age[/color]}[color=transparent]x[/color]{[color=#20335E]Apprentice[/color]}[color=transparent]x[/color]{[color=#20335E]Pansexual[/color]}[color=transparent]x[/color]{[color=#20335E]mentor[/color]}[color=transparent]x[/color]{[color=#20335E]info[/color]}[color=transparent]x[/color]{[color=#20335E]Tags: Open[/color]}

[list][color=transparent]x[/color][size=150][color=#C25964]✦[/color] ⎢[color=#912D37]SANDFALL[/color][/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=#D68991]✦[/color] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]⟦[color=#66171F]♂[/color]⟧[color=transparent]x[/color]⟦[color=#66171F]age[/color]⟧[color=transparent]x[/color]⟦[color=#66171F]Warrior[/color]⟧[color=transparent]x[/color]⟦[color=#66171F]Bisexual[/color]⟧[color=transparent]x[/color]⟦[color=#66171F]apprentice[/color]⟧[color=transparent]x[/color]⟦[color=#66171F]info[/color]⟧[color=transparent]x[/color]⟦[color=#66171F]Tags: Open[/color]⟧

[list][color=transparent]x[/color][size=150][color=#C25964]✦[/color] ⎢[color=#912D37]SANDPAW[/color][/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=#D68991]✦[/color] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]⟦[color=#66171F]♂[/color]⟧[color=transparent]x[/color]⟦[color=#66171F]age[/color]⟧[color=transparent]x[/color]⟦[color=#66171F]Apprentice[/color]⟧[color=transparent]x[/color]⟦[color=#66171F]Bisexual[/color]⟧[color=transparent]x[/color]⟦[color=#66171F]mentor[/color]⟧[color=transparent]x[/color]⟦[color=#66171F]info[/color]⟧[color=transparent]x[/color]⟦[color=#66171F]Tags: Open[/color]⟧

[list][color=transparent]x[/color][size=150][color=#BA6189]★[/color] ⎢[color=#8C3A5F]SPARKSONG[/color][/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=#D18AAA]★[/color] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]❨[color=#4D1C32]♀[/color]❩[color=transparent]x[/color]❨[color=#4D1C32]age[/color]❩[color=transparent]x[/color]❨[color=#4D1C32]Warrior[/color]❩[color=transparent]x[/color]❨[color=#4D1C32]Straight[/color]❩[color=transparent]x[/color]❨[color=#4D1C32]apprentice[/color]❩[color=transparent]x[/color]❨[color=#4D1C32]info[/color]❩[color=transparent]x[/color]❨[color=#4D1C32]Tags: Open[/color]❩

[list][color=transparent]x[/color][size=150][color=#BA6189]★[/color] ⎢[color=#8C3A5F]SPARKPAW[/color][/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=#D18AAA]★[/color] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]❨[color=#4D1C32]♀[/color]❩[color=transparent]x[/color]❨[color=#4D1C32]age[/color]❩[color=transparent]x[/color]❨[color=#4D1C32]Apprentice[/color]❩[color=transparent]x[/color]❨[color=#4D1C32]Straight[/color]❩[color=transparent]x[/color]❨[color=#4D1C32]mentor[/color]❩[color=transparent]x[/color]❨[color=#4D1C32]info[/color]❩[color=transparent]x[/color]❨[color=#4D1C32]Tags: Open[/color]❩

Storm Prefix wrote:
https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/3404fe7126f5134ad601b2738a8a6820.png

https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/b56288579d7d5726eb306737de55abb2.png

https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/3829a531d1eedcaf1ec10d0bb25c0b84.png

x
x
x

Scorch Prefix wrote:
https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/f93179723c3b145eb9cb227909df6ff9.png

https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/878e5bf595c6a46f0d1e7fac1ff15dfa.png

https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/5b04b54c3e2459e51bc0e9ad35f824b1.png

x
x
x

Sand Prefix wrote:
https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/9b0bc5a805baab3bd0cb5315dc7ce485.png

https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/3e17d59a1eb8629bfb39a5bcd639f98d.png

https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/dbf4de823afb58682358168a502941ab.png

x
x
x

Spark Prefix wrote:
https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/f592f3743250c47a54b59e089fe8b517.png

https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/85eec4a0f06351e4acc4e6dbe35db27b.png

https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/2486c1fb7f9628cac4016ea10f46f23c.png

x
x
x

Breeze Prefix wrote:
https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/08b24353e6c99b3b80b5b34bb26d0d02.png

https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/4a1c5cb8b4ca7a16cddb5d959a2e12f4.png

https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/55e2ae3e08fd930630a952e620904cb5.png

x
x
x

Little Prefix wrote:
https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/0375bb36ee465bcbb1691bbd441b93ff.png

https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/9b4476a7071c777ed370a918e38f8860.png

https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181102/464b4dfbe99a9672b0d46800cdef6383.png
Last edited by flaming-sun. on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♠ ] Gabriel [ form ]

Postby flaming-sun. » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:49 pm

001. Male, 002. age, 003. Heteroflexible, 004. German, 005. role/power,006. Born on December 2nd, 007. Sagittarius, 008. Likes to be called Gabe, 009. Casual, empathetic, charming, 010. mannerisms 011. talents, 012. weaknesses (education-wise) 013. Favourite season: summer, 014. Fav food: chocolate, 015. Favourite colour: sky blue 016. speech//accents etc, 018. With a personality type of ESFJ-A, Gabriel is a leader. He's a bit of a social creature, liking having people around him, and doesn't get nervous talking in front of them, or being the center of their attention. He is people-driven, and can always be found at some social gathering or party. Always the people. He cares about how he looks, and is quite in with the fashion. He's dedicated to how people are feeling, how he can make them feel better. He is up with the rules and traditions, not liking to stray from them at all. He likes knowing whats up with a friend, remembering little details, and is always there for them. If theres tension in the air, Gabe is always there to try and calm things down again, usually the one to break up a fight. Gabriel, hates being challenged. He doesn't like being disagreed with, because he thinks his views are always right. The last thing, Gabriel is generally calm and causal, very laid-back and doesn't stress about anything.

((size: 45))
[list][color=transparent]x[/color][size=150][color=#5F6AAD]♠[/color] ⎢[color=#3D4787]GABRIEL HARTENSTEIN[/color][/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=#8FA5CC]♠[/color] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]⟪[color=#2A2E5C]♂[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A2E5C]age[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A2E5C]"Gabe"[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A2E5C]role/power[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A2E5C]Heteroflexible[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A2E5C]info[/color]⟫[color=transparent]x[/color]⟪[color=#2A2E5C]Tags: Open[/color]⟫
Last edited by flaming-sun. on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 13 times in total.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:04 am

--delete--
Last edited by flaming-sun. on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 23 times in total.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:14 am

--delete--
Last edited by flaming-sun. on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me