❝Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.❞

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ❝Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.❞

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:24 pm

name benjamin santos
    callsign romeo long story
    nicknames big ben, grump, santos
    gender cismale
    age thirty-three
    sexuality demi-sexual
    species human
    role dart agent
    appearance standing at 5 feet and 8 inches, benjamin isn't the tallest of them all, but that doesn't mean much when it comes to his abilities and how he handles his job. he is a incredibly fit man, no he does not quite possess the genes for a six-pack but that doesn't mean he's any less fit. after working for the past ten years with different agency's, running different missions, literally dodging bullets has caused him to take pride in his physical fitness. he also has a head of curly black hair, which has little speckles of gray, and a strong jawline that is partly covered with his more than slight stubble. he has a couple of scars lacing his body from different incidents, most are hidden under his clothes though.
    personality he's quiet and methodical, always wanting to think things through before acting out, in which has saved him multiple times out in the field. although he may seem cold and collected, inside outside of work he's honestly a little anxious and can be socially awkward. he got his callsign when he was a fresh agent with the CIA and was undercover and was trying to flirt with the target and stumbled on his words so horribly but the target thought it was actually adorable and they were able to make contact with the illegal goods, hence the new nickname of romeo.
    history wip
    family mother - maria santos | father - jose santos | younger sister - lillian santos
    crush open
    significant other n/a
    exes a couple
    enemy too many
    face claim oscar isaac
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:29 pm

name rowan michael reid
    nicknames doc, row
    gender cismale
    age twenty-four
    sexuality bisexual
    species human
    ability energy healing
    ability description using his own energy, he can transfer it to another and can channel it to 'heal' the other person or thing. he's still experimenting with it as the biggest thing he's healed is a tibial fracture of a ten-year-old kid. when he's healing, his eyes will turn a golden color and a faint glow will emit from his skin. this ability isn't without fault as when he uses it, he himself is drained of energy, so he'll typically have to eat a lot to gain it back or take hour naps repeatedly throughout the day.
    role insider
    appearance here
    personality here
    history here
    family here
    crush here
    significant other here
    exes here
    enemy here
    face claim nick gehlfuss
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:08 pm

name
    nicknames
    gender cismale
    age sixteen
    sexuality demi-sexual
    species human
    role here
    appearance here
    personality here
    history here
    family here
    crush here
    significant other here
    exes here
    enemy here
    face claim david mazouz
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍, 𝙸'𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙶𝚘𝚍

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:47 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

..Image
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name Antonio Suárez
    nicknames Ant, Dad
    gender cismale
    age forty-four
    sexuality bisexual (closeted)
    role Red Pine Deputy Medic
    appearance standing at a height of 5'11, he is paired with a set of strong shoulders and an average build. He often has messy and disheveled dark brown hair with speckles of grey throughout it, but mostly on his temples and on his mustache and often his beard whenever he grows it out. his dark brown eyes showing a cold exterior upon first glance, but upon further inspection, show a much kinder and warmth underneath.
    personality once you get past his cold front, antonio is a big warm teddy bear who loves helping younger adults and children, as he always has a soft spot for them and has an urge to protect them and has shown that he will and can defend them with no mercy. wb
    history the older man started out his life as a loner, living in town while trying to experience a "normal" life, which he found for good amount of years. he had met what he'd call 'the love of his life' one day and things blossomed between them and they got married and had a little babygirl named Maria. One night while Mari was just a year old, a noise woke the new dad up and he had gone down to investigate, he then heard the sound of glass shatter and in fear and without thinking, he transformed into his wolf form and scared away the robber. But once he returned to his body, he was met with a scream as his wife was standing at the top of the stairs, as she had watched the man before her change from a wolf. Not long after that she filed for divorce and took their daughter with her, claiming that she didn't need to be exposed to such dangers and unnaturalness. The next 18 years past, Antonio never being able to see his precious daughter and knowing what she looks like or who she grew up to me and... a thought he rarely thinks of, if she got his gene.
    family Manuel Suárez - father | Lillian Suárez - mother | Jackie Suárez-Wilson - exwife | Maria Suárez - daughter
    crush here
    significant other here
    exes Jackie Suárez-Wilson - exwife
    enemy here
    face claim pedro pascal
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

...𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚍

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:49 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

..Image
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name Cherry Salvatore
    nicknames Cherry-Bomb, Princess, Daggers
    gender cisfemale
    age twenty-one
    sexuality demisexual
    role Black Sky Patroller
    appearance long dark brown, almost black hair to her upper lower back, which is often either placed into a ponytail or bun if not styled down, she stands at around 5'8, 5'9 or so with her combat boots or heels, depending on the occasion. her piercing brown eyes often staring daggers in whoever crossed her that day, hence a nickname that she's earned among the other pack members. she has a slenderer and more petite frame, which many wonder why she's a patroller, but her in her wolf form is a force to be reckoned with as she is a skilled fighter in both forms and her agility is almost shocking.
    personality a very independent young woman, she does not take any trash thrown her way and will dish out whatever was thrown at her back. she is not one to be messed with as she tends to keep herself on task and serious while on the job or a patrol, her focus remarkable and allows no distractions, but once she's off shift, she tends to loosen up a little and will be caught subtly flirting with some of the other pack members for fun, enjoying watching them stumble over their words.
    history she grew up in the pack her whole life, her father raised her as he was the patrol captain and her mother died in childbirth. he taught her all he knows and would often do research to see what would better work with her and her strengths and how to make up for her weaknesses and turn them into strengths. he had then retired from his rank years ago but she would often still train with him to keep her skills sharp and to learn new techniques.
    family Daniel Salvatore - father | Bianca Salvatore - mother
    crush here
    significant other here
    exes here
    enemy here
    face claim eiza gonzález
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

...𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:58 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

..Image
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name Maria Wilson
    nicknames Mari
    gender cisfemale
    age twenty
    sexuality bisexual
    role Black Sky Trainee
    appearance she certainly didn't take her height from her biological father, as she stands at around 5'2 with a small delicate frame. she did take her fathers dark brown hair, although she has lighter natural highlights throughout it with strands that often frames her face. she typically will sport a nice t-shirt and jeans and either converse or combat boots and sometimes will wear gold earrings.
    personality she is a very sweet and bubbly person, always wanting to make sure everyone is okay and taken care of and always wanting to help anyone that needs it. she doesn't know it, but she very much gets that from her father as she just wants to make sure everyone is okay. she though can get heated quickly and will spit venom if tested or if they insult one of her friends.
    history she doesn't remember her father, as her mother explained that he was killed when a robber had broke into their house when she was one. she is told how much her father did love her and how he'd do anything for her, and she keeps a small photo in a locket she wears around her neck, paired with a cross. when she was nineteen she had turned for the first time, terrifying her and she hid it from her mother and tried to do some research about what happened and where she needs to go. an instinct told her to come to the lake, so she lied to her mother about leaving for college and set out to find whatever is over here, to which she found the pack. she had only recently joined the pack within the last couple months, so she is very new to everything and is excited but nervous about the tension rising.
    family Jackie Wilson - mother | Antonio Suárez - father
    crush open
    significant other n/a
    exes n/a
    enemy open
    face claim daniela nieves
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:40 pm

words words words words words words words

i. marco de luca ii. cismale iii. twenty two ye
    ars old iv. demisexual v. the master thief vi. ch
    aotic neutral vii. son of abraham and miranda
    de luca viii. + analytical, passionate, attentive
    dedicated ix. -sarcastic, perfectionist, destruc
    tive, obsessive x. fc: benjamin wadsworthxxxx

x
    ██████████████████████████████

x
    wo words words words words words words words words words words words
    growing up, marco seemingly had a good childhood, he was a child who lo
    ved challenges and his father would often give him a lock or a puzzle and
    marco would have it finished in about an hour, which he quickly gotten fas
    ter and faster the more him and his father had practiced. to the young bo
    y, it was just a fun game that caused his father to be proud of him. everyt
    hing changed quickly though when he was seventeen as his life was twiste
    d upside down. his father had a secret life that marco was unaware of. his
    father was in-debt with a criminal organization and they were forcing him
    to commit crimes and burglaries for them, but his father wanted out and
    tried to run away from that life to protect his only son, but when the crim
    e organization found out, they promised him that they would make sure t
    hat his son would pay the price of his coward of a father and that was the
    last time that marco had seen or heard of his father. now thinking back, h
    e realized that the skills he was taught from a young age wasn't just for a
    game and instead would be a way for him to survive and be of use to this
    criminal organization. from the age of seventeen, marco has been workin
    g with the organization, his light and skillful fingers making a name for hi
    mself as a gifted and master thief. words words words words words words

at times marco can be impulsive and obsessive about completing a mission
    for the organization, part of him hoping that once he gets to a certain poi
    nt he can be free, but his analytical side knows the truth. he was too good
    for them to lose and let go, especially with the knowledge that he now kn
    ows about them and what they did. he had to give up his dream of becomi
    ng an architect, but with his passion about architecture, he is able to figu
    re out where safe's and other expensive pieces of art would be held and h
    idden from people like himself. rds words words words words words words
    wo words words words words words words words words words words words

██████████████████████████████
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me