. ↣ ( ⊰ “ get cool. ─── » ] ” ⊱

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby rogan » Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:30 pm

x
██
x
─────────────────────────────────x─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
001. cassian shimoda, goes by cash. xiiix 002. 00 y/o, 09.29; libra. xiiix 003. nonbinary, they/them. xiiix 004. pansexual panromantic, open
─────────────────────────────────x─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
x
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
born shimoda yuichi, though theyre pretty adamant on going by cassian or cash,
as they aren't the biggest fan of they're birth name. xxiix they have a heavy disl
iking for a majority of people. mostly because people are gross. i'xxx it's rare th
at they hide their disgust.'they can be pretty outwardly judgmental, even if the
y don't intend to be. xxxx not really the easiest to offend; they dont really take
things to heart. however,' they do have a tendency to be needlessly dramatic, a
nd does often get quite a kick out of it. xxxx they refuse to take themselves ser
iously,' especially when it comes to their health.' very careless when it comes to
themselves,' frankly. they're very hypocritical with this, as well,' considering the
y preach everyone else taking care of themselves. xxxxx in general they tend to
be a pretty big hypocrite and they know it. xiixx while they are relatively intelli
gent, they are also very easily classified as stupid™. xxixx pretty laid back, does
n't really see any reason to be uptight. xxxx claims that they aren't picky, but re
ally they are picky. they're especially picky when it comes to food, but they don
t really vocally express when there's something in there that they don't like;i bu
t it will be rather obvious that they don't like it. xx'xx extroverted and incredibl
y social. as much as they claim they dont like people, they actually really do lik
e people and their company.'however, again, they can be pretty picky- and they
get pretty picky with who they're around.''''doesn't hide it when they don't appre
ciate a person's company. they're very bad at hiding it. xxiiix fairly honest, but t
hat's really only because they really do suck at lying.' they're far too expressive,
thus making it virtually impossible to really getting away with a lie. that and lie
s typically feed them with too much guilt. xx'xx quite intuitive, but that doesn't
mean they actively listen to their intuition. they tend to ignore it ninety percen
t of the time. screw gut feelings. xxxx they have a tendency to fall into random
spouts of insecurity and usually hermit in the darkness of their own room. xx'ixx
loyal; and remaining loyal is a hill that they will happily die on. xxxx they do ha
ve a tendency to be quite lazy and unmotivated. this especially happens when t
hey aren't really interested in something;i' and this was especially obvious when
they were in school as they often slept in'class and almost refused to do any sor
t of work at home unless they enjoyed it. xxxixx love language is physical touch
and acts of service; both giving and receiving.' his apology language is expressio
n of regret and planned change.'ii they only know this because they took a quiz.
𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

x
005. being shunned by a majority of their family atm. xx'x 006. 5'11" xx'x 007. 150 lbs, thin, but athletic build. xx'x 008. fc; yamazaki kento
██
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:13 am

x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
01. lyndon kang, goes by lynn. xxix 02. 00, 04.15, ares
Imagei'
lyrics lyrics lyrics
lyrics lyrics

██
██
██
██
██
██
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ii'━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
03. cismale, he/him. x'x 04. homosexual demiromantic, closeted. x'x 06. role goes here.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ii'━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
x
he's very quiet-' a lot of people would consider him to be a shut in.' he may as well be, all thin
gs considered. it's not really that he dislikes people, nor is he shy in the slightest, he just enjo
ys his own company more than he likes the company of others.' it can vary depending on the p
erson he's around, but typically he prefers being alone. xixxx he needs constant mental stimul
ation or he ends up getting bored.i he's typically indulged in some sort of academic work beca
use of this. xxxxx intelligent, only due to the abundance of mathematics he's done to keep his
brain moving. xxixx considered to be strategic; and considers himself to be quite a good probl
em solver in general.' doesn't like to give up when he can't figure something out, either, almos
t refuses to give up until he can figure something out. xxxx can come off as a bit uninterested
in things/people,ihowever the interest is usually almost always there.ieven if it may not seem
like it, as well, hes usually always listening to a person regardless of what theyre talking abou
x
██
██
██
██
██
ii
lyrics lyrics lyrics
lyrics lyrics
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ii'━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
07. six foot one, one hundred seventy pounds. xixxxxx 08. leanly muscular and fairly athletic build.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ii'━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
x
t so he can learn about them. xxixx with that, he has an excellent memory and he uses this to
his advantage most of the time.' while it isn't photographic memory, it is a nifty tool to have n
onetheless. xxxx he isn't really social, so his "people skills" are lacking quite a bit compared to
others; actually talking and holding a conversation with people he doesn't know is daunting an
d incredibly difficult for him to do.' he's not opposed to it, but that does not mean he's going t
o enjoy doing it. xxxxx very nonconfrontational. he doesn't want to 'be that person' nine times
out of ten, so if there's an issue with anything he usually keeps it to himself. xxx'x he isn't inse
cure,i but some comments from some people do get under his skin and will bother him for day
s on end. xi'xx with that, things do tend to stick with him for a long time because of his memo
ry. embarrassing things that have happened to him,' people's scrutinizing words and things he's
heard other people say often linger in the back of his mind. xxii'xx does feel lonely very often,
but because he '"does it to himself"' he never seeks out anything to kind of fill in that space th
at causes him to feel that way. xxxxx he's incredibly good at multitasking, but if anyone asked
him how he wouldn't be able to explain just how it happened; just that it did. xxxx love langu
age is acts of service and quality time;' doesn't mind physical touch here and there,i but when
it's overwhelming,'he tends to try his best in order to evade any physical contact from people.
x
lyrics lyrics lyrics
lyrics lyrics
09. dyed dark grey hair, brown at roots. x'x 10. brown eyes, wears hazel contacts smtimes
x
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━i'━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━i'━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━c━━━━━━━━'━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━i'━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:54 pm

x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━'''''''''''''''''━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
min 'aikia' seojun, goes by "kia" xxxx 23 y/o, 08.26; virgo xxxx cismale, he/him
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━''i━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
he initially debuted in a group-' but he left after he got himself into trouble wi
th american netizens so the group didn't deal with his backlash.' ━━ he isn't t
he happiest person, simply because the world sucks. '━━ he has a habit of be
ing vocally opinionated, and being shameless in such things.'usually, it's only if
the topic happens to be brought up. ━━ typically, he's pretty unapologetic, u
sually stands by things he says unless it was just downright disgusting. otherwi
se,' he rarely apologizes for anything,' and it has gotten him into trouble. ━━
very stubborn. this is another thing that often gets him into trouble- he isnt re
al easy to convince,'''and most of the time he rarely if ever sways when he's go
t his foot down. ━━ regardless,'' he does try to be a comforting person despit
e his "i hate everything", demeanor.'' no matter the situation, he does try to pr
ovide just about anyone a person to turn to.'''━━ he's not actually all that jud
gemental, especially when it has nothing to do with him,' unless the person de
serves any kind of judgement. ━━ emotionally he's pretty open. he doesn't hi
de when he's upset,' but he isn't at all the kind of person to seek any sort of co
mfort.' unless someone approaches him about it,' he'll usually bottle it up insid
e and deal with it himself.' ━━ he can get pretty snappy despite being patien
t, but most of the time its in the "aggressive whispering and glowering until yo
u get the message" type of snappy.'━━ it isnt unlikely that he lectures and ge
ts upset with "fans" of his or others. it has gotten him in trouble! and he also d
oes not care. has explicitly stated he doesnt care, as well. ━━ incredibly stra
ight forward and honest. sometimes, people's feelings mean very little to him,
and he really just can't find it in him to care. (other times, though, he does ta
ke their feelings into consideration)'━━ love language is quality time/gifts <3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━i'━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
6'0", 165lbs xxxi dyed crimson hair xxxx dark brown eyes xxxx fc han seungwoo
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━i'━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
x
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
x
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:31 am

x
███████████████████████████████
iiii
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━'━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
song 'dior' changhui xxix 00 y/o, 01.22; aquarius xxix demiboy, he/they pronouns
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━'━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"being pretty doesn't make you stupid," while this is true,' it is entirely false in h
is case.' dior isn't the most intelligent person academically, but not once has the
re been any attempts to figure out just how to teach him things like that, becau
se he's made it obvious he doesn't really seem to care--'as insecure as they are a
bout his level of intelligence.'they have some phenomenal street smarts, though
xxxx he was kicked out of their home at the age of 15 after coming out as homo
sexual and was further shunned after clarifying they weren't "100% male," which
left him homeless for quite some time.'' this is where he learned a lot of his stre
et smarts- and how to manipulate people into giving him money. xxxx as secure,
and as confident as dior comes off,' he has some underlying insecurity that he tr
ies to cover up so that they don't appear to be reliant on assurance;' despite the
fact that he very obviously is. xi'xx he has this dumb need to be on top, to be su
perior, but he knows the limits that they have.'he simply doesnt like feeling sma
ll and will fight authority, even sometimes just for fun. xxi'x despite the need to
be anything but inferior,' dior does have people who are above him in ranking an
ywhere that he admires and that they will have no shame in admitting that he a
dmires. xx'xx he really tries his best to appear like a strong person who can take
a couple of really bad hits and still walk off like nothing happened. and while th
ey can do this-' verbally and physically -it will stick and nag at him constantly. it
sucks,, but they've learned to deal with it and mask his discomfort or discontent
pretty well. 'ixxx dior isn't the best at verbally expressing that he feels bad, and
doesn't really know how to give the greatest advice,' so he tends to offer his sup
port in physical affection (if sought out) or saying something like 'i don't know w
hat to say to make you feel better but we can go and do something to take your
mind off of it'/offering quality time to make up for that. xxx'x love language/s a
re ' gift giving, receiving love he prefers quality time and words of ' affirmation.
5'10", 129 lbs xxx dyed bright red hair xxx light brown eyes xxx fc hwang hyunjin
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:18 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ok 'arlen' junha, goes by arlen x'x 00 y/o, 03.25; aries x'x cismale, he/him x'x unlabeled sexuality atm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
6'0", 170 lbs xxx virgin black hair xxx' dark brown eyes xxx face claim : choi byungchan from victon <3
korean-american,' moved from korea to america at the age of nine- speaks both korean and english fl
uently. still does have an accent. xxxxx usually, hes known as a pretty open and communicative perso
n,' but he does have a tendency to be rather forgetful and might forget to mention things that can be
semi-important. xx'ixx despite growing up in a wealthy household, it's not really the most obvious tha
t he does have money, just because he doesn't flaunt it. not really the type of person to brag. xxxx in
most cases, arlen is pretty patient.' he doesn't mind when people go at their own pace regardless of t
he thing that's happening. xxxx he tends to be pretty independent, he doesn't necessarily enjoy havin
g to rely on people/being told what to do. he has a tendency to also take initiative,'being a leader ov
er just following someone. xx'xx he tends to be a little outgoing, however, he is mostly introverted an
d does not really enjoy being surrounded by a lot of people at once.'' one to two people regularly,' for
a few hours is totally okay and actually something he does enjoy. x'xxx much more outgoing and open
about himself online,' picking up a pretty bubbly and happy persona as opposed to the calm and colle
cted face that he usually does have. xxi'x teases people left and right, but he never really does overd
o it. he also does only tease or poke at the people that he knows well and is close to as long as they'r
e comfortable with it. xxxix very relaxed. arlen doesn't think that he has any real reason to be tense,
just because "it is what it is,"' but it's not uncommon that he gets finicky and uncomfortable in highly
stressful situations (as one does) xx'xx protective, of just about anyone- but this especially goes for p
eople that he cares a lot about. he has no problem jumping into danger if he doesnt know the person
and they're obviously struggling,i but he wouldn't hesitate for even a moment when it comes down to
people he cares about. xxixx love language (receiving) is acts of service, just because he puts a lot o
f weight onto his own shoulders-' but giving love he tends to adapt to whatever the other party likes.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:50 am

x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
strength ●●●●○ xxxxxx'xxxxxx speed ●●●○○
stamina ●●●●○ xxxxxxxxxi'xx stealth ●●○○○
agility ●●○○○ xxxxxxxi'xx perception ●●●●○
intellect ●●●●○ xxxxxxixxxx courage ●●●○○
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
x
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxiixxxx
x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
wolf form is near 2.6ft tall at the shoulder,' long & lan
ky.'regardless, he has a very heavy foot which makes i
difficult to stay quiet while moving quickly. white and
dark' grey' in color with some 'brown 'patches/streaks.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
taryn ji, goes by ryn xi'ix 26 y/o, 2.29 xi'ix cismale, he/him
west side soldier, turned ~3 years ago x demi-bisex, m lean
pretty quiet and keeps to himself.' with that,' taryn often c
omes off as secretive and what some would call mysterious
even. he doesn't share much about himself and he tends to
get' pretty elusive when people do try to get to 'know 'him,
doesn't really like sharing anything about himself. xxx'xx in
dependent, so much so he'll deal with issues that bother hi
m all on his own as to not trouble others. xxi'xx as much as
he does keep to himself,''hes incredibly protective of the p
ack-' he considers them his family,' especially because he d
oesn't' really have much of a blood family after having 'lost
them to god knows what. xxixx he shows most of his love a
nd gratitude subtly,' as to not draw so much attention to hi
mself in showing that kind of thing. xx'''xx he is pretty intel
ligent, and is also rather strategic. problem solving tends t
o come easy to him,' and it's actually something that he en
joys doing. xxx'xx when he's not working/doing his duties a
s a soldier,' it's not unusual to find him reading.'''taryn does
this just so he can wind down.i'the real struggle is managin
g to figure out where he's tucked himself. xxxxx introverte
d, naturally so, but doesn't mind silent company. xxxxx not
really impulsive per se, he does his best to think things thr
ough before he jumps to do it, but sometimes he can do th
ings without really thinking first. xiixxx he does not have a
care for his physical wellbeing, and will actually sacrifice i
t for others instead. xxx'xx usually he's pretty stone-faced,
likes to claim it makes him appear more stoic. xxxxxxxxxxi
has a rottie/doberman mix named apollo;'' who he affectio
nately' calls' polly/polly' pocket. he loves 'him 'very 'dearly.
approx. 5'11" xxi''xx near 162 lbs xi''xxx lean muscled, toned
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:10 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
lyrics
maybe?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
elkie kim, elk or elkie is okay x'x 24 y/o, 05.30 x'x demi-girl, they/she x'x aroace
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
x
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
xx
strength ●●○○○ xxxxx'xxxx speed ●●●○○ xxxxxxxxix stamina ●●○○○
stealth ●●●○○ xxxiixx'xx agility ●●●●○ xxxixxxxx perception ●●●●○
intellect ●●●●● xxx'xxxxx courage ●●○○○ xxxx'xxxx memory ●●●○○

nurse for the east side.━━━━ not by any means the smartest per
son on earth, but she is pretty intelligent.'a lot of this is because of
how much she remembers-' her mind acting as an information spong
e. xxxxx quick thinking,'and tends to be pretty quick in acting to he
lp with things. xxxxx she is pretty young,'and still learning, but she'
s relatively passionate in what she does learn about.'dedicated to t
he craft of medicine & helping others.xx'xxx extroverted (to a degr
ee)'and pretty outgoing.'she really likes people and being around th
em, especially after everything that had happened.'xxxxx she tends
to take on multiple tasks at once,i even if they aren't the easiest to
complete as a one man band.ishe doesn't deny help, though, but sh
e'll never say no to someone.xx'xxx not really 'bubbly' but she can h
ave'pretty high energy,'especially when she happens to be in a good
mood.' ━━━━''has a female torbie cat named missy, and also a m
iniature australian shepherd mix named butter.' she's had a connect
ion with them both for about seven years (butters is 8, missy is ~7).
xx
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
approximately 5'3" x'xx about 126 lbs 'xxx petite, barely toned muscle x'xx fc : song hayoung
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Tue May 03, 2022 7:52 am

THERES xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx CONSEQUENCES
TO PLAYING xxxx
xxxxxxxx WITH FIRE
            ─ seo callen minkyung, prefers going by his english name callen- cal is also alright, but he isn't a real big fan of it really
            ─ eighteen years old, born august third, bisexual biromantic, scottish-korean, about 6'1", muscled but still rather lanky
            ─ fiercely loyal- and loyalty is rather important to him on both ends. not one to betray anyone he is close to or knows.
            ─ very trusting- and this can be a bit of a flaw, could also very easily be mistaken for gullibility in some situations. he just really trusts people and would probably believe someone no matter what. it's pathetic, really. and he knows this.
            ─ relatively intelligent, at least in some subjects, but he also has a tendency to goof off most of the time instead of actually working-- which can make it seem like he isn't according to school work. he is not dedicated to education, at all.
            ─ he as a person, is very organized and clean- has no issues with keeping things orderly, however his internal thoughts are very similar to that of a burning office fire. he could be talking about one thing, but his mind is on something different.
            ─ he has, in the past, struggled with his mental health but overall he has gotten a bit better with it, but still struggles.
            ─ a very honest person- has a very hard time lying and its really quite obvious how bad he is at lying- when he lies, he picks at his finger nails, bites his lip, or refuses to look someone in the eyes. it's very obvious when he lies
            ─ not disobedient, but he does tend to test people of authority. people just frustrate him to no end when they think they can push him around. granted, it's not hard to manipulate him into following directions blindly.
            ─ tends to be himself pretty openly- doesn't really fear judgement unless it's directly pointed out to him that something he's doing is 'weird' or 'unnecessary'. he isn't insecure in himself, but people's words can really bother him
            ─ is a bit outgoing, really enjoys peoples company but he is relatively introverted. being around people for too long when they have high energy drains him and tires him out extremely quickly. he likes people, but he can only tolerate so much energy from them before he's losing his mind-- a lot of people in a chill setting is a different story, though, too
            ─ sometimes he does get pretty awkward, especially when he doesn't know what he's supposed to do or how he's supposed to do something. in situations like that he really just stands there, and hopes for some sort of guidance on what to do or a thought to appear where he's told by himself what on earth he's meant to do
            ─ typically tries to be a good person to lean on emotionally, even though sometimes comfort wise he can get a little stiff and not know what to really do. it doesn't stop him from trying his best at that point regardless, though
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sun May 08, 2022 7:08 am

█████
█████
█████
██
██
██
x
kang 'lyre' minhee, prefers lyre xxxx 00 y/o, 05.30; gemini xxxx cismale, he/him xxxx demi-bisex/romantic
x
tantalizingly stubborn.' naturally he isn't the most stubborn person; however, he can be incredibly stubborn
but only so that he can irritate another person.i he does this especially when the other person is being irrit
atingly stubborn themselves. xxxxx he isn't by any means 'demanding'; however, he does know what he wan
ts and he will usually try to get that. usually not bothered by admitting what he wants, either. xxxixx bold;
confident and pretty shamelessly so. he isn't really by any means cocky- he doesn't think, anyway -
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wo
wo words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wo
wo words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
x
approx. 5'10", average weight w/ toned muscle xxx bleach blond hair, dark roots; brown eyes xxx fc; c. san
x
██████████████████████████
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:47 am

███
███
███
███
███
███
x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
001. matalino, prefers lino xx 002. three years old xx 003. intact
male (he/him) xx 004. doberman iix 005. lambda xx 006. ~67cm,
and about 42kg xi 007. bisexual, no lean i'x 008. smells roughly o
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
x
xxxxxxx 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰 𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬
𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑬 𝑫𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮 xxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
f vetiver xx 009. used to be under the care of a 18 year old girl w
ith anxiety;'worked as her service dog as well as companion. he u
nderstands why he was left behind, he just wishes it didnt have t
o happen. xxxxxxxxxx matalino is a quiet and composed dog, hav
ing been raised to be so.' he's often silently obedient, offering no
words of disagreement when told to do something. he doesnt spe
ak much unless spoken to first, mostly out of preference and wor
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━'''''━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ry of bothering others. he doesnt have an issue, howe
ver, approaching others if it appears that theyre strug
gling with something. his sole purpose in life from the
age of one and a half was to assist,' and even after ha
ving been left behind, lino has the need to continue o
n with that. he tries his best to be supportive, as well
,i even if he may not agree with something or someon
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━'''''━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰❜𝑴 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮❟ xx
xxxx 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑵
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
x
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
x
x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━'''''━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
quiet; reserved; composed; intuitive; obedient; intell
igent; dedicated; loyal; self-sacrificing; stubborn; kin
d; ill-tempered; tactical; disciplined; honest; patient
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━'''''━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
e. his loyalty lies where his priorities tend to; thus sticking around those that have
sworn to him the same hes sworn to them.ihe tends to hold his word until the end,
holding promises that he can keep so long as nothing provides a barrier. intelligenc
e is something he holds proudly;' as well as being a quick learner. this plays easily i
nto his meticulousness and heavy attention to detail.' however, even though he oft
en' will put himself into danger for others in order to protect them and keep his 'w
rd of protection, matalino never and will never ask them of the same. he feels tha
t at the moment he holds no core value; as he simply exists. he wouldn't be upset,
had someone sacrificed themselves they way he would,' but it's not something that
he expects of others. it's something that he's pretty unbothered about, claiming th
at i' "whatever i' happens, i' happens" i' and i "it i just i is i' what i' it i' is" i' instead.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
x 𝑨 𝑫𝑶𝑷𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑬❟
𝑨 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 xx
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me