➵ Ada's Archive

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Links for Convenience:

Table of Contents (first post)
No votes
Forms posted in the recent month:
No votes
Azuline - May 31st
No votes
Hickory - June 20th
No votes

Total votes : 0

➵ 4th Hunger Games

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:18 pm

The 4th Games featured four sectors, each representing a different season. The Cornucopia was set in an open plain where the weather could change on a whim. North was a frozen taiga covered with snow, east had a hilly flower meadow and overflowing rivers, south was a tropical beach wracked by heatwaves and thunderstorms, and west was a maple forest of many colors.
This arena was infested by different types of feline mutts; snow leopards in the north, cheetahs in the east, lions in the south, and tigers in the west. Upon spotting their prey, they'd emit a roar to draw other mutts to their location.

Tributes
Garrett Tigris • career • D1 • male • 18
Apricot Adamson • career • D2 • female • 17
Clark Taylor • career victor • D4 • male • 18

Non-Tributes
Caroline Elgin • Clark's ex • D4 • female

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Tue May 25, 2021 5:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Garrett Tigris

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:16 pm

-ImageImage----
Garrett Tigris
the tiger
Career of the 4th Hunger Games

Full name: "Garrett Tigris." The character belongs to TheFae. In 2015, she asked me to make his form and roleplay as him.
Sexuality: "I like women." At the Career Academy, Garrett is the only heterosexual in his friend group.
District: "District One."

Voice type: Baritone
Appearance: Garrett stands at 6'2", lean and muscular as you'd expect from a Career. He sports an deep tan and navy-blue eyes. His hair is dark and reddish, best described as mahogany brown. No amount of District One hair-care can tame its unruliness.
Personality: "See for yourself." Garrett is quiet, not shy but he'd prefer to only speak when he has something important to say. He hates any unnecessary conflict or arguing. Although he'll strike down his enemies without hesitation, his ruthless side disappears around his friends, revealing a loyal and caring young man who's fiercely protective of those he loves.
Crush: "I've loved Leala since the day we met - the first day of school."

Alliance: "Careers." The Career alliance was fiesty this year, consisting of three fiery young ladies: Apricot, Amara and of course the beautiful Leala. Garrett and Matty acted as mediators between the hotheaded girls when their tempers flared to scary levels. At first, Clark was one of them, but after Garrett's death he started to reveal his true colors as a traitor. Garrett wishes he'd been there to bash his head in.
Reaped or volunteered: "I volunteered."
Parade outfit: "Didn't you see?" Garrett was dressed in a tiger costume, but his was dark brown compared to his more extroverted district partner's vivid orange. He wasn't sure how it connected to District One... maybe a reference to expensive tiger-pelt rugs.
Interview angle: "Quiet." Garrett displayed himself as the silent strong type, true to his real self.

Alignment: Lawful neutral
Weapon of choice: "A mace." Garrett's family came from District Seven before the Dark Days, so he's a little different from other District One people. Unlike the others, Garrett prefers to fight with brute strength.
Fatal flaw: "Her." Leala is his greatest weakness. Other than that, he lacks the typical grace of District One tributes.

Mentor: "Amber." He respects his mentor greatly, although he feels terrible over her loss. Garrett knows he'd be grieving, too, if he won the games but lost his beloved Leala along the way.
Training score: "Eight." His strength impressed the Gamemakers, it was simple and straightforward.
Death: "Bane is immature." When the bloodbath began, Garrett headed straight to the Cornucopia to test the maces. He picked up the largest one and gave it a test swing, demonstrating the strength of his District Seven lumberjack brethren. No tributes approached him after they saw that. Well, none but the most important tribute to him: the breathtaking Leala.
"Wow! I would hate to be on the other end of that," She said with a smile, looking at him intently. "What are you thinking?"
"Mostly about you." The deep rumble of Garrett's voice sounded almost like a purr, but it turned into a growl when he saw the tributes sneaking up behind her. With a flash of his mace and Leala's sword, their assailants were dead before they could speak.

Once the bloodbath was over, the Careers voted to make camp in the Cornucopia. Leala, Garrett, and Clark stayed behind to organize supplies while the others headed out to find materials. Garrett wished Clark would leave with them, but he opted not to speak his mind. Instead he focused on his district partner, watching with a smile as she demolished some crates with her sword. She looked so alive and happy. Garrett joined her, bashing apart more boxes with his mace - it was just as fun as Leala said.
That night, the other Careers returned with a bounty of supplies - and Apricot had a few new bloodstains on her shirt. She looked energized by whatever atrocities she'd committed in the wilderness, and unsurprisingly began to banter with Leala. It soon turned into a sparring match that started friendly at first, but Garrett could tell both girls were getting more wild with their bloodlust. Uh oh.

"Enough," Garrett told them, stepping in between their blades. "Stop it, that's enough."
This didn't seem to be a good idea. Although the girls stopped sparring, Apricot hurled some violent insults and stormed off to the Cornucopia. Clark of District Four reached out to her but she just slapped his hand away. As Garrett checked Leala for injuries, he noticed the rejected Clark had begun to fidget around with a whistle he'd found in the crates. The guy blew it but no sound came out.

A few minutes later, Garrett realized exactly what that whistle was as the mutts came running. He and the other Careers took defensive positions, but one mutt lunged at Leala's exposed back and he couldn't get there in time. His whole world seemed to shatter in slow motion - but then Apricot appeared out of nowhere and struck the thing down.
"Leave her alone!"
Garrett breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed like Apricot and Leala got along after all. He'd been a little quick to break up their spar; next time he would put his trust in his allies' bond. His hand found Leala's, and he held onto it all throughout the fight as he killed mutts like nobody's business. "We've got a lot to talk about next time we're alone," Leala whispered as she cut down another feline.

Once the fight was finished, Garrett examined his allies and was pleased to find no life-threatening injuries. But a mutt had put out Apricot's eye, and as she disappeared into the Cornucopia for Matty to treat it, Garrett took Leala aside.
"You wanted to talk?"
She nodded and led him into the maple forest, where the reds and oranges almost hid their blushing faces. "I don't know how much longer either us have, but I want to make the most of it. I have a confession."
Garrett smiled, knowing what was to come and in a moment of boldness, decided to go first. "I have a confession, too. Let me show you," He said, and with that he leaned in for a kiss. Leala wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.
"And they lived happily never after," Hissed a horrible voice. Garrett felt the agonizing chill of a blade plunged into his back, but he refused to cry out from the pain. He wouldn't give his attacker the satisfaction. When he saw Bane of District Three wrench Leala's sword away to slam it against her head, though, Garrett couldn't restrain the roar of rage as he lunged for that lowlife.
"I hope this teaches you to not mess with what is mine," Bane smirked, effortlessly pushing the wounded Career away as he left.

His whole body burning with pain, Garrett fell to his knees beside his unconscious district partner. Cold fingers took her pulse - thank heavens, she was still alive. Leala still had a chance, and that spark of hope gave Garrett strength to ignore the excruciating pain searing through his back. He'd have to be quick about this.
Garrett took Leala into his arms and stood up for what he knew would be the last time, then broke into a run towards camp, teeth clenched against the pain that gripped him with each step. Finally, finally, he made it to the Cornucopia. Garrett approached the campfire and set Leala down in the grass. The other Careers gathered around with horrified expressions, but he shushed them with a finger.
He took Leala's hand and planted his lips against it gently.
"I love you," Garrett murmured, knowing they'd be his last words as he lowered himself into the soft grass beside her. As the crackling of the campfire faded out to peaceful silence, his last thought was of Leala, her bright smile, her laughter that could chase away all his troubles, her fingers intertwined with his as he left this world.

Garrett's Relationships
Alliance: | ◆ allies | ◈ neither allies nor enemies | ◇ enemies | ❖ betrayed
Feelings: | ♡ romantic | ✿ very positive | ✓ positive | ▣ neutral | ✘ negative

The 4th Hunger Games

【 D1 ◆ ♡ 】 Leala: Garrett's true love. They spend their afterlife days cuddling, relaxing and sparring.
【 D2 ◆ ✿ 】 Matty: The other calm guy in the alliance. Garrett considers him his best friend.
【 D2 ◆ ✓ 】 Apricot: She can be a little too wild, but she's Garrett's ally so he considers her a friend.
【 D3 ◇ ✘ 】 Bane: This guy's name describes him well. Garrett hates everything about this rude murderer.
【 D4 ❖ ✘ 】 Clark: Idiotic traitor. If Garrett ever finds him in the afterlife, Clark will not have a good time.
【 D4 ◆ ✓ 】 Amara: Garrett respects her as an ally and friend. She's nothing like her traitorous brother.
【 D11 ◈ ▣ 】 Rita: Honestly, Garrett had no idea who this tribute even was.

Other

【 ✓ 】 Amber: Garrett respects his mentor, she was much better than the other victors at his time - Quill, Khali, Clark.

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Sat May 15, 2021 4:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Apricot Adamson

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:17 pm

-ImageImage----
Apricot Adamson
the obviously evil murderer
Career of the 4th Hunger Games

Full name: "Hi there! Apricot Adamson speaking."
Gender: "I don't care!" Apricot generally uses she/her pronouns for convenience.
Sexuality: "Amara-and-Mattysexual, obviously." Apricot is homoflexible and polyamorous.
District: "District Two and proud! Love you!"
Age: "I'm seventeen but everyone thinks I'm a baby." In the afterlife, Apricot decided to age herself up until she stopped resembling a round baby. It took an entire decade for her to finally look eighteen.

Voice type: Alto
Appearance: Apricot stands at 5'2", short and athletic with visibly toned arms and legs. She does have abs but isn't skinny enough to have them show. Her long, wild black hair is usually thrown in a messy ponytail, and even then it still whips everyone in the face. It's her face that makes people get her age mixed up - Apricot has chubby cheeks and round doe-eyes framed by huge eyelashes. She tries to fix this by walking around with an "evil" expression, but people just laugh and think she's silly. The citizens of District Two have terrible social skills, so bad that some of them approach Apricot just to squish her pudgy face! She is horrified!
Personality: "I'm not just normally evil, I'm extremely evil! I love to commit murder and arson." Apricot is loud, energetic, and confident to a fault - she can't seem to sit still. This reckless little punk would actually jump off a cliff if someone told her to. She doesn't even know what fear is, she thinks it's fake and everybody else just has some elaborate inside joke. Even the threat of being murdered horrifically would just elicit a laugh or an enraged outburst. Apricot has about three emotions: anger, joy and confusion.
For some reason, she loves to be considered "evil". She will literally brag about how much of a horrible person she is, how she hates everyone, how she's going to burn Panem to the ground and laugh in the ashes, blah blah blah. In reality, Apricot is a loyal ally who just wants to entertain her friends. The only reason she claims to "hate" them is because she can't tell the difference between love and hate.

Partners: "I have two! Amara, I hate her and we fight 24/7. Matty, he's basically a plush so I hate him too!" Translation: Apricot loves Matty and Amara. The trio balances each other out - Apricot and Amara love to spar together, Matty is the calm and gentle mediator.

Alliance: "Career all the way!" Apricot loves her alliance. She, Amara and Leala still go out for 'girls' nights' in the afterlife, where they hunt down and punish villains who died in previous games. Garrett and Matty are the calm boyfriends who usually clean up their disasters. As for Clark, this disgusting traitor is not a true Career. Nowadays he's often the target of 'girls' night' villain-beating sprees.
Reaped or volunteered: "I volunteered, but I promise it was villainous. I even did my best evil laugh! Isn't that enough?" Volunteering is seen as a heroic sacrifice in Career districts. Apricot is so mad, she'd rather be seen as an evil and bloodthirsty villain!
Parade outfit: "A huge dress with a red marble pattern, but I pretended like it was blood. My cape was awesome! I looked like a real supervillain." Apricot's stylist forgot she was short. Her dress was so huge, she almost resembled a mushroom with no stem.
Interview angle: "Extremely violent and murderous! I am the scariest villain in Panem, after all. I think everyone was terrified of me... at least, they better be!" Apricot was so excited and hyper, she hugged the interviewer and waved hello to everyone. She then cleared her throat and spoke in her best "scary voice", describing all the horrific murders she planned to commit. It was so over-the top that everyone laughed at her. The Capitol saw Apricot as cute and precious, but thankfully she didn't find out - she still thinks they're scared of her.

Alignment: "I am chaotic evil. You better not edit this! I'll actually kill you so hard you die to death!"
Weapon of choice: "I like all weapons! But a spear is great, it makes up for my short and stubby arms. I also like pointy knives."
Fatal flaw: "I obviously have no weaknesses! Just kidding. What I meant to say is, I obviously have no brain!" Apricot can't read, write, or do simple math calculations in her head. Sometimes she can work it out by counting on her fingers, but it takes a serious amount of mental energy. She also never plans ahead or behaves rationally. Apricot is so impulsive, she'd try nightlock to see what it tastes like.

Mentor: "I didn't have one, but oh well. I'd probably clobber them! ... Not really, I respect my Career big sisters and big brothers."
Training score: "I could actually count it on my fingers!" Apricot received nine, an average Career score. Her athletic skills and versatility in weaponry impressed the Gamemakers.
Death: "It was disgusting! We trusted that Clark, guess we were wrong to." During the bloodbath, Apricot grabbed the nearest weapon and immediately went on a rampage. She ran around the Cornucopia murdering tributes indiscriminately. Although she made it quick, she rationalized it as 'giving herself time to kill more people' and definitely not polite Career morals.
After the bloodbath, Apricot wanted to head to the southern beach, but she also wanted her allies' opinion on it. She held a vote and the other Careers unanimously decided to stay at the Cornucopia. Apricot, of course, smiled and immediately started to help set up camp.
Obviously I'm still an evil dictator, I'm just... pretending to be democratic! I am very horrible.
Apricot then dragged Matty and Amara into the wilderness to hunt for supplies - and tributes. As her friends gathered firewood and berries, Apricot ran around in search of random people to murder. She'd taken down two more tributes by the time Amara and Matty caught up. "Come on guys, let's head back to camp. I can help you carry some of that stuff!"
Matty pushed his firewood into Apricot's outstretched arms, then knelt beside one of her victims. She'd accidentally left him unconscious but still breathing. "Let's not leave him to slowly bleed out," he murmured and swiftly cut the boy's throat.
Tilting her head, Apricot blinked at him curiously.
So, killing isn't always for evil reasons... that makes things more complicated.

She was still confused by the time they returned to camp. Leala and Garrett had finished setting up and it looked great, which gave Apricot an idea. Maybe she could understand things if she fought Leala! With a grin, Apricot marched up and insulted her friend's glasses - even though she wasn't wearing any. It became clear that Apricot just wanted to spar, so Leala laughed at her and they started to battle.
The thrill of the fight made Apricot forget all her worries, but she was abruptly stopped by someone jumping between her and Leala. Apricot let out a yelp as she rolled to the side so her spear wouldn't hit the interloper. It was Garrett, telling them to stop fighting. How dare he! The thrill of the fight had immediately transformed into anger, so enraged curses flew unrestrained from Apricot's mouth as she stormed off to the Cornucopia. Clark reached for her, but in a rage she slapped his hand away.
Apricot sulked for a few minutes, but then horrible noises interrupted her funk. She dashed out of the Cornucopia only to see massive mutts attacking her friends. With a battle cry, she lunged for a mutt and intercepted it before it could slash up Leala's back.
"Leave her alone!" She screamed, and out of her peripheral vision she saw Garrett breathe a sigh of relief.

After the fight, Garrett and Leala went into the woods to have a romantic moment. Apricot had lost her eye in the mutt fight so she ducked into the Cornucopia to have Matty treat it. Once he'd finished patching her up, Apricot decided it was about time she confessed her feelings too - but she needed both Matty and Amara. Apricot dragged Matty out of the Cornucopia just in time to see Amara leap between Clark and a mutt. As Clark ran off like a coward, Amara finished off the mutt with a swift slash of her daggers.
By the time Apricot and Matty reached Amara, she'd already lost too much blood to be saved. Not knowing what to do, Apricot wrapped her arms around the smaller girl in a suffocating hug.
"Amara, no! You're not allowed to die."
She felt a small hand pat her back awkwardly, and then Amara murmured something in her broken voice - a last request. All Amara wanted was one last fight to restore her honor. Apricot nodded respectfully, then released Amara and lunged forward with her spear. As Matty watched, the two girls battled with all the ferocity of a starving wolf and a wounded lionness, two little balls of fire seeing which one burned brightest. At last, Amara's wounds caught up to her and she fell to her knees, too exhausted to continue.
"That was the best fight I've ever had!" Apricot exclaimed. "We love you, Amara. Have fun beating idiots up in the afterlife!"
With that, she plunged her spear into Amara's heart, hiding her tears behind a smile. Matty gently lowered their fallen ally to the ground and draped his coat over her. Now that Amara's horrific injuries were hidden from view, it just looked like she was sleeping.

Garrett soon returned to camp, fatally wounded with an unconscious Leala in his arms. Apricot and Matty watched in horror as he lay down beside her and closed his eyes, hand still intertwined with hers. A cannon fired, giving no answers.
When Leala woke up, she explained what happened out there. It was Bane, that horrible tribute from District Three, he'd stabbed Garrett out of jealousy and knocked Leala out. Apricot's face contorted with rage - all thanks to that idiot's petty schemes, Garrett and Leala would never experience their final fight together. She joined hands with Leala and vowed to help her make Bane pay.
The Careers mourned Amara and Garrett's deaths with a feast and sparring match. That night, as Apricot and Leala headed out to hunt that murderer, Clark approached them with a cold look.
"I'm coming, too. I don't trust Apricot after she betrayed my sister."
"Amara asked me to fight her," Apricot snarled in his face, "to send her off with honor - something you don't understand. You're the coward who ran away and left her to die! Back off, Clark, and don't you dare drag Amara's memory through the mud."

With that, Apricot and Leala left to hunt Garrett's killer. It wasn't long before they found blade-damned Bane. Leala shrieked in rage and sprang for the boy's throat, but Bane instead turned to Apricot and cut her spear in two. He laughed and prepared to finish her off, but Leala let out a cry and leaped in front, intercepting Bane's blade with her own body. "Run, Apricot! Run and don't look back."
Apricot saw the sinister glint in Bane's eyes and the resignation in Leala's, and she understood her friend was in for a long and painful death if left here. But Apricot finally understood what she was now, she was a Career. And Careers never let their friends suffer.
"You run," Apricot said, then took Leala's sword and plunged it into her heart. "Run to Garrett."
"Thank you," Leala's voice was hardly more than a whisper as a single tear ran down her face. As the light faded from her once-vibrant eyes, Apricot lowered her to the ground, ignoring Bane's shouted accusations - "You traitor!"
"Shut up! You think I care what a wannabe torturer thinks of me?" Apricot snapped as she left Bane in the dust.

Back at camp, Matty comforted her as she told him of all the horrors of the failed hunt. Apricot didn't even notice Clark until he opened his disgusting mouth to spew garbage. He accused her of treason again, preaching about how death couldn't be a kindness as it was the greatest evil - and he had the audacity to laugh about Leala's demise.
"I forgive you, I never liked her anyway."
Thoroughly fed up with his disloyal nonsense, Apricot beat him so savagely with her bare fists that he was forced to flee.
The next morning, Apricot woke to a disgusting voice. Clark was back! Without hesitation, Apricot leapt up and charged at the approaching traitor - but Clark just started laughing at her. Rage turned to horror when Apricot heard another cackle from behind her back. She whirled around just in time to watch Bane plunge his sword through Matty's stomach, just as he did to Leala.
Blinded by anger, Apricot caught up to Bane and murdered him so violently that even mutts would flinch from the sight. She was too angry to even feel the spear stabbing into her back. Only when Bane's cannon fired did she turn on the traitorous Clark, pummelling him until he fled like the coward he was. The spear was still stuck in her body but she didn't even care.

"Matty," Apricot whimpered, falling to her knees beside the wounded boy. "I'm... I'm sorry. You're in a lot of pain, aren't you? I can help, but..." She hesitated, thinking back to the accusations hurled by Bane and Clark, calling her a traitor. "Will you let me?"
"Yes, do it," Matty whispered without a shred of uncertainty. "Apricot, I'm glad it was you and Amara fighting next to me."
"It's been an honor, even a villain like myself can say that." Pulling Matty into her arms, Apricot forced a light-hearted smile onto her face. "I hate your guts, by the way. Say hi to Amara for me - I despise her too. I hate you idiots more than anything."
Matty managed a smile. He understood, didn't he? Apricot's declarations of hate were merely declarations of love in contrary words. But as she brought Matty's sharpest knife to his throat, she repeated herself one last time, this time in words clear and true. "I love you."
The blade swept across his throat, soon followed by a cannon. Apricot gently brushed his eyelids shut and lowered him to the ground. Two lonely tears slid down her cheeks as she draped her tattered coat over his motionless body, just as he'd done for Amara.

When did I fall asleep? Apricot awoke hours later, alone and in agony. Panicked eyes swept over the abandoned Cornucopia, searching for Leala and Garrett, for Amara and Matty, but she found no one. She was the only Career remaining, left alone in this forsaken arena with nothing but dusty memories. Only then did she notice Clark's spear still sticking out of her body. And... how am I still here?
Footsteps, horrible footsteps approached her. Apricot let out an agonized groan as she tried to drag herself away, but Clark pinned the wounded Career down with a heavy boot. "Glad you finally came to your senses and got rid of that Matty."
"Shut up and kill me." He was disgusting. Apricot didn't even care about the worthless garbage flying from his mouth.
"I don't kill people who are dying; that's sick and twisted. Look, I'm doing you a favor by not kicking you while you're down."
"What the disgrace- then leave!" Apricot hissed, once again trying to crawl away from the degenerate. "Let me die in peace."
Clark continued to hurl his twisted moral rationale at her while standing on her wound, preaching and lecturing about how there's no such thing as a merciful death and blah blah blah. Something about the inherent value of all human life. What a hypocrite, he was the one who viciously betrayed his alliance and ridiculed their misery. Apricot just lay there waiting to bleed out as the traitor assaulted her ears with nonsense. Finally, as her vision started to fade, she fixed Clark with an expression of pure hatred. "I will never forgive you."

Apricot woke to... a party? She shakily rose to her feet, surprised to find herself warm and no longer in pain, but her allies crushed her in a group hug before she could comprehend what happened. Leala, Garrett, Matty, Amara, everyone was here by her side.
"What, I don't understand. I..." Tears pooled in Apricot's eyes as she clutched her friends tight, "I missed you so much!"
"I'm sorry I wasn't there to end your suffering," Matty murmured. Meanwhile, Leala snickered and teased as Amara brought out her extremely detailed battle plans of what they'd do to Clark. Apricot smiled at the girls, then ruffled Matty's hair affectionately.
"Don't worry! Clark gave me an awesome villain backstory," she boasted. "I mean, if I ever go back as a zombie to destroy Panem."
"Bad idea," Garrett muttered with a low chuckle. "You and Amara already got free trials of being undead."
Apricot made eye contact with Amara and started laughing uncontrollably. "Blade-damned Career determination! It refused to let me die - total pain in the neck. Actually, it was pain pretty much everywhere," she complained as Amara nodded in understanding.

Apricot's Relationships

The 4th Hunger Games

【 D1 ◆ ✓ 】 Garrett: Apricot has little in common with him, but she respects him as an ally and friend.
【 D1 ◆ ✿ 】 Leala: Apricot's best friend! They're the exact same age, but Apricot calls Leala 'mom' to mess with her.
【 D2 ◆ ♡ 】 Matty: Soft baby, cozy baby, little ball of snuggles. Apricot loves him so much.
【 D3 ◇ ✘ 】 Bane: Disgusting torturer! Apricot doesn't even understand the trash that comes out of his mouth.
【 D4 ❖ ✘ 】 Clark: Disgusting traitor! Coward ran away and left his sister to die, then later preached about 'morals'.
【 D4 ◆ ♡ 】 Amara: Apricot loves her fighting partner so much! They both have ridiculous determination.
【 D11 ◈ ▣ 】 Rita: Who the heck is this kid? Apricot killed her, then forgot she existed.

Other

【 ✓ 】 Diana: Amara's sister. Apricot might not understand her, but she tries to behave respectfully.
【 ✿ 】 Almond: Apricot's beloved twin brother. They're opposites, but still best friends.
【 ✿ 】 Lily: Apricot's best friend back home who later ended up winning the games.
【 ✿ 】 Sylaise: One of Apricot and Lily's tiny babies. Rating: Omg so cute.
【 ✿ 】 Dirthamen: An even more chaotic baby! Apricot wants to squeeze him.
【 ✿ 】 Andruil: As the most chaotic of the babies, she is definitely Apricot's favorite.

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Clark Taylor

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:31 pm

-ImageImage---
Clark Taylor
the traitorous bigot
Career Victor of the 4th Hunger Games

Full name: "My name is Clark Taylor." Originally played in 2015 by hilde, who gave me permission to use the character.
Gender: "I am a man, of course. Career districts have gone too far with this 'genders being equal' nonsense. We need to bring back manly men and feminine girls." Clark hates how Career districts have no gender roles.
Sexuality: "I only date girls. A man would be my equal, and I'm not looking for that." Have you noticed he refers to people as 'men and girls'? Clark does it on purpose, trying to communicate a sexist message that the entire female gender is 'immature'.
District: "District Four. Now that Career culture has taken over, it's worthless. We should've culled all the Careers."
Age: "Eighteen, of course." Clark died at eighteen. As soon as he returned to the district victorious, his Career classmates beat him to death in an angry mob. Traitors are not welcome home in Career districts, as their tributes were asked to volunteer as willing sacrifices. To choose that path and still behave dishonourably is abominable.

Voice type: Tenor
Appearance: Clark is tall and toned, towering above most District Four boys at his height of 5'11". Nothing about his gentle looks hints at his inner corruption. He has soft brown hair, bright green eyes, and a light dappling of freckles across the bridge of his nose.
Personality: "I protect those who deserve my protection. That's none of the Careers." Clark is sexist, selfish, cowardly and dishonorable - the exact opposite of everything a Career should be. Any politeness he shows is completely fake. He pretended to be a decent person all throughout the Career Club's existence, but the moment he entered the arena, he showed his true colors as a callous traitor. Worst of all, Clark genuinely believes his actions are justified. He hates Careers and their morals with a passion. Clark himself is a traitor who backstabs his friends and family, but he preaches that Careers killing another tribute mercifully is more evil than anything.
Crush: "I changed my mind about men. The only person worthy of my love is Bane Exercitus." Clark is in love with his fellow villain, Bane. They teamed up just to make the Careers suffer.

Alliance: "The Careers aren't worth my time. After I left them, I teamed up with Bane of District Three." Clark pretended to be a Career until the numbers began to dwindle, at which point he revealed how little he cared for his own allies. He was driven away by Apricot, the alliance leader, and in revenge he sought out Bane Exercitus - an enemy of the Careers. They joined forces to commit atrocities.
Reaped or volunteered: "I volunteered." Unlike other Careers, Clark didn't care about protecting the kids. It was all just part of his plan.
Parade outfit: "My sister, Amara and I were spear fisherman."
Interview angle: "I was a gentleman." This is actually true. Clark pretended to be a typical, polite Career, charming the audience.

Alignment: Neutral evil
Weapon of choice: "I used a fishing spear."
Fatal flaw: "Pretty girls." His sexism. Just like Seth from the previous games, he was murdered by girls. As soon as he returned to District Four, his Career classmates dragged him into the town square. All his female classmates took turns beating him up while the male and nonbinary classmates made fun of him. Finally, his ex-girlfriend stabbed him and left him to bleed out, just as he'd done to his allies.

Mentor: "I should have been one." Clark had no mentor. If he wasn't a traitor, he would've become the mentor for District Four, but he lost his chance when he betrayed his own alliance. No Career likes a dishonorable traitor like him.
Training score: "I scored 9." Most of the Careers scored the same, but Leala received 10, leading Clark to hate her most.
Victory: "Those other Careers' morals were awful. It's disgusting and wrong to kill dying people, even if they request it. None of them deserved to win; I should be seen as a hero for defeating them." During the bloodbath, Clark stood by as his allies did the dirty work. Of course he stayed out of the battle, his life was worth more than a filthy Career's. They could die painful deaths for all he cared.
After the bloodbath, Clark stayed behind to set up camp with Leala and Garrett. Disgusted by the confident girl from District One, he soon retreated to the camp outskirts to let the others do all the work. He felt personally offended that a girl was doing heavy lifting.
When the other allies returned from their hunting trip, Apricot approached Leala and started a friendly sparring match. Clark secretly hoped the girls would accidentally kill each other. Sadly, Garrett broke up the fight, sending that annoying little Apricot chick storming off in a tizzy. She sure was immature for such a pretty girl. Clark reached out to her, deciding to play the 'gentlemanly friend' card to gain her trust. The brat slapped his hand away, and at that moment, Clark knew he would make her suffer.

Rummaging through the crates, Clark soon plucked out a dog whistle. He fidgeted around with it, trying not to look suspicious, then blew the whistle as hard as he could. It took all his willpower to hide his smile. Soon, his plan came to fruition as a dozen massive mutts attacked his alliance. Clark, of course, hid behind the Cornucopia unnoticed as the violence unfolded.
Much to his dismay, not a single disgusting Career died in that battle. At least Apricot lost an eye -
Serves her right for rejecting a man like me. Clark sat down on a discarded crate, ignoring the worthless Careers as he plotted his next atrocities when a growl sounded behind him. He turned to see one of the mutts lunging in his direction. His sister, Amara, leaped between him and the mutt, but Clark didn't stick around to help her. He ran away to save his own skin. Career honor meant nothing to him, and neither did family.
He watched emotionlessly as the mutts mauled his own twin sister. Amara took them down, but then Apricot and Matty arrived upon the scene. Clark's face contorted in disgust at the District Two tributes, then it shifted to a scheming grin as Amara told them her final request. A fight to the death. After the battle, Apricot stabbed her ally in the heart as Matty lowered her to the ground, and at that moment Clark knew how he'd manipulate his own allies.
I'll make them look like traitors for listening to her stupid request.

Garrett soon returned to camp and died. Clark didn't care who killed him, just smirked in triumph as Leala pleaded over his cold body. She explained it was Bane of District Three who killed Garrett and knocked her unconscious, and at that moment Clark knew who his future ally would be. He just needed to take out a few more Careers before joining forces with Bane.
The Careers held a feast and sparring match in memory of Amara and Garrett, but Clark didn't participate. He made the excuse that he was 'too upset' over his sister - a complete lie. Amara had chosen the Career path and now meant nothing to him. Still, Clark watched from the sidelines and snickered as Apricot and Matty explained how they'd 'granted Amara's last wish'. He'd make them look so evil.
That night, Apricot and Leala prepared themselves to hunt down their new enemy. Clark approached them and asserted himself.
"I'm coming, too. I don't trust Apricot after she betrayed my sister." Hopefully it would sew some distrust in Leala's heart. To his surprise, Leala just shook her head at him while Apricot snapped that Amara wanted to die with honor. What a shame. He thought he could manipulate them into letting him come, and then he'd kill them easily because girls were pathetic. Oh well, he'd slaughter those brats another time.

Now alone with Matty, Clark considered betraying him but decided against it. He instead sat down beside him by the campfire and struck up a conversation, no small talk, just launching straight into a topic to make the boy uncomfortable. "Why did you kill her?"
"What do you mean?" Matty stared at him, eyes wide before seeming to realize. "Oh, you mean Amara... Clark, I'm sorry."
"No, you're not sorry." Clark shifted closer, towering over the smaller boy. He didn't actually care about Amara, he just wanted to make pathetic Matty suffer and squirm. "You betrayed her at her most vulnerable."
Matty looked at him in confusion. "She was slowly bleeding to death, there was nothing we could do. All she wanted was one final fight."
"It doesn't matter what she wanted. You murdered her for no good reason," Clark accused. "There was no point. Careers like you are delusional; killing someone who's already dying is pathetic and disgusting. It's like kicking them while they're down."
"But... don't you think it's kinder to make their death quick than to drag it out?"
"No. Stop trying to justify what you did," Clark kept up an angry front even though he wanted to laugh. Now that he'd lured Matty into saying something controversial, Clark could betray him and use his 'morals' as an excuse. "As I said, Careers like you are delusional."
"Well, there's no point arguing about it." Matty moved away, calmly trying to defuse the situation. Now that the District Two boy's back was turned, Clark raised his spear, about to brutally murder Matty in his own camp.

Apricot returned to camp at that very instant. Clark tossed his spear at a squirrel in a tree instead, impaling it to death so he wouldn't look suspicious. He did, however, notice that Apricot was alone and upset. Creeping behind the Cornucopia, Clark watched with satisfaction as the high-and-mighty brat sobbed into Matty's arms. Apricot spilled all about what happened in the forest. Bane had been about to torture Leala, and to save her from her fate, Apricot ended her suffering. Now Clark had more ways to make Careers look bad.
At that moment, Clark emerged from hiding and sneered down at the teary-eyed girl.
"Delusional Careers, there is no such thing as a kind death when death is the greatest evil. Then again, I wanted to kill Leala myself... I forgive you. I never liked her anyway."
He wasn't expecting Apricot to attack him with her bare fists, but she was stronger than he'd thought. Matty didn't do a thing to stop her. As Clark fled into the woods, he shouted curses at the Careers over his shoulder in one last attempt to demoralize them.

That night, he found Bane in the woods. Uniting over their hatred of the Careers, the two boys plotted what horrors they'd unleash on the unsuspecting alliance. Bane spoke in a commanding, deep District Three baritone that Clark admired; it sounded nothing like the soft tenors of District Four boys. Finally, a real man. I was wasting my time on those pathetic girls, thought the misogynist.
Clark and Bane positioned themselves around the Careers' camp as morning arrived. The moment Bane gave the signal, Clark raced into the open, shouting threats and curses to lure Apricot out of the Cornucopia.
"I'm going to kill your pretty boy Matty!"
He started to laugh as the gullible girl darted out towards him, rage contorting her pretty little face. She'd fallen right into the trap. Bane, taking advantage of Apricot's distraction, snuck up behind her and stabbed her precious Matty in the stomach. As expected, Apricot lost control of her emotions like any pathetic female. She ran towards Bane and attacked him with her bare hands. Clark, in an attempt to back up his ally, followed the Career and stabbed her in the back with his spear. The crazed Apricot didn't even notice until Bane's cannon fired. Snarling like a rabid animal, she flung herself at Clark and beat him up brutally until he fled.

Clark returned at midnight to a deserted Cornucopia. Unsurprisingly, Apricot was alone, having killed her injured district partner. It would've taken a full day for Matty to bleed out from Bane's blade, so there was only one explanation for his death. Kind of hilarious. Apricot wanted to do a kind thing for Matty, but in the end she'd screwed herself over and now she was alone. Alone with Clark.
Apricot tried to crawl away, but Clark pinned her down with a boot directly over the wound on her back. If anyone asked, he'd lie and say he was trying to stop the bleeding.
"Glad you finally came to your senses and got rid of that Matty."
"Shut up and kill me." The moment Apricot said that, Clark smirked. He was going to make her look like an idiot.
"I don't kill people who are dying; that's sick and twisted. Look, I'm doing you a favor by not kicking you while you're down."
"What the disgrace- then leave! Let me die in peace." Apricot made another attempt to drag herself away, how pathetic. Clark shifted more weight onto the foot atop her wound to stop her. This annoying girl made him look weak, now it was her turn to suffer.
"Let you die in peace? There's no such thing as a peaceful death, no matter what you delusional Careers believe. All life should be preserved," he preached, still standing on her wound. Clark was well aware that he was the one who betrayed and tormented his allies. It didn't matter, as long as he spoke convincingly enough, he could manipulate the gullible Capitol into being on his side.
Clark continued to lecture Apricot until she finally bled out. The last thing she heard was his obnoxiously loud voice, and the last thing she felt was him spitting on her face. Like any other weak and stupid female, she snarled at him,
"I will never forgive you."

Death: "Career districts are beyond help. They called me the villain even though I'm right." Clark returned home victorious, determined to usher in a new era for District Four. He planned to bring back gender roles and destroy all Career morals. Unfortunately for him, not a single person agreed with his views. The moment he stepped off the train, he was greeted by all his old classmates from the Career Club, but nobody was cheering. Two senior-year girls restrained him as the crowd parted, revealing a path to the town square. Clark's captors marched him into the center as all the girls formed a line. One by one, they beat him up effortlessly, all striking him down with their bare hands alone as the boys and nonbinary students made fun of him.
After every single Career girl took their turn, Clark saw a familiar face approaching. It was his ex-girlfriend Coraline. She didn't even attend the Career Club; it was why Clark started dating her in the first place, he thought she'd be weak and easy to control. Now he realized just how wrong he was. Clark made one last, futile attempt to fight back, but Coraline impaled him with his own training spear. She left him there as the crowd dispersed, leaving him alone in the square to bleed out. Clark Taylor died as he lived.

In the afterlife, Clark and Bane are chained together as they write endless essays about women's history in the Pre-Panem eras. The Career girls from the 4th Games stop by every Friday to beat the stuffing out of them.
Ironically, Clark's betrayal strengthened District Four's resolve to be 'true Careers'. In previous years, only one District Four tribute would join the alliance while the other ran off alone, but from this point on all District Four tributes joined the alliance. No more desertion. Clark's horrific death at the hands of his own district also served as a valuable lesson for future Careers. Traitors were not welcome; even if their treason brought them to victory, it would be a hollow victory as the traitor would soon share the painful fate of their allies.

Clark's Relationships

The 4th Hunger Games

【 D1 ❖ ✘ 】 Garrett: Clark had no attachment to him, he was just waiting for him to die.
【 D1 ❖ ✘ 】 Leala: Clark hates her with a passion for outscoring him in training.
【 D2 ❖ ✘ 】 Matty: This pathetic little Career is only good for being a target of bullying.
【 D2 ❖ ✘ 】 Apricot: The most disgusting Career of all, she made Clark look bad and deserves to suffer.
【 D3 ◆ ♡ 】 Bane: Clark admires the murderous District Three male, to him he's better than any pathetic girl.
【 D4 ❖ ✘ 】 Amara: Clark didn't care that she died, she's a Career now and Careers are worthless.
【 D11 ◈ ▣ 】 Rita: Worthless little girl. At least she doesn't try to fight.

Other

【 ✘ 】 Diana: Clark hates his younger sister for siding with Amara and Careers.
【 ✓ 】 Blake: Only other Career traitor in existence. Their breed is considered extinct, unlike non-Career traitors.
【 ✘ 】 Caroline: Clark's ex-girlfriend. He thought he could push her around, but she killed him horrifically.

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Caroline Elgin

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:36 pm

-ImageImage-------
Caroline Elgin
Clark's Ex-Girlfriend

Full name: "Hi! I'm Caroline Elgin. That's Caroline as in Christmas carols, not Coraline as in coral reefs."
Gender: "Pretty sure I'm female, but you can call me whatever you want!"
Sexuality: "Heehee... take a guess!" Carol is so pansexual that her favorite colors are pink, yellow and blue.
Role: "I teach at the Career Club in District Four." To many students, she's living proof that size doesn't matter.
Age: "I was an immature eighteen-year-old when I dated Clark, but I'm a woman now."

Appearance: Caroline is short and stout, standing at 4'10" with broad shoulders and hips. Her weight doesn't interfere with swimming, in fact it gives her that extra buoyancy she needs to stay afloat in long-distance swims. It's her snow-white skin that gives her trouble on the sunny shores of District Four. Freckles dapple her pale face, and her clear blue eyes resemble the sky overhead while her flaming red hair looks more like her torturous sunburns. She keeps it in pigtails because a single ponytail isn't enough to contain it all.
Personality: "Loud and proud! Life's too short to keep things bottled up." Caroline is confident and bold, unafraid to speak her mind or stand up for herself. She has a huge rebellious streak and loves to prove people's dumb assumptions wrong. Even though her temper is fiery as her blazing hair, Caroline is always found with a huge smile on her face. It bothers her enemies even more when she laughs in their faces.
Partner: "Life's so much better without that killjoy Clark. I'm happily dating my best friend Ava now!" In her teenage years, Carol began dating her classmate Clark. He was totally her type, shy and dorky, but then he entered the Hunger Games to reveal his true colors. Caroline watched with disgust as her boyfriend morphed into a traitorous lowlife. Everyone in District Four was confused at the sexist, dishonorable comments spewing from his mouth, but it quickly turned to rage. They all vowed to punish him if he ever showed his face back here.
Clark soon returned to District Four victorious, but his former classmates were waiting. They dragged him into the town square and beat him to a pulp. Caroline dealt the final blow, and then they all abandoned him in the square to bleed out just like his innocent victims. After the Clark incident, Caroline took a break from dating to re-evaluate her priorities. It took her years to realize why she felt so reluctant to find a new boyfriend. She was actually in love with her best friend Ava, and as soon as she realized this, Carol asked her out.

Alignment: Chaotic good
Weapon of choice: "My bare hands will do!" Caroline will either throw you a party, or she'll throw you. Even though she didn't participate in the Career Club growing up, she is ridiculously strong! That's why it was so easy for her to become a Career teacher.
Fatal flaw: "I do whatever I want at the moment, I don't really plan ahead." Caroline couldn't decide if she wanted to be a Career. She joined the club temporarily, then quit when she became interested in a teaching career instead. Although she wasn't aware at the time, this is why Clark started dating her; he assumed she would be weak and easy to manipulate. When Caroline discovered this, she decided to become a teacher of the Career Club just to spite her late ex's memory.

Caroline's Relationships

【 ✿ 】 Edmund: The first true victor of District Four. Now he's a mentor and Caroline's close friend.
【 ✘ 】 Clark: He pretended to be a decent person, only to reveal himself as absolute traitorous garbage. Disgusting.
【 ✓ 】 Amara: Caroline recognizes Amara from her brief time in the Career Club. She's a good person, unlike Clark.
【 ▣ 】 Diana: Caroline never really met her, even though she's Clark's other sister.
【 ♡ 】 Ava: Caroline's best friend-turned-girlfriend. They are inseparable!

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ 5th Hunger Games

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:27 pm

The 5th Games featured a precarious mountain range with a school built into the cliffside terrain. The Cornucopia lay in the middle of a chilly track-and-field area, which all sat atop a low plateau. Descending the cliffs would lead to warm temperate forests and beaches. However, another path led up the mountain through blinding winds and snow. At the very top was an abandoned school.
The first floor of the school had a massive cafeteria stocked with equal amounts of food and poison. On the top floor was a library, quiet and peaceful with soft couches to sleep on. A gymnasium stocked full of booby-traps lurked in the basement. No mutts prowled this eerie place, and there was no need for them - literally every room had some kind of trap or trick involved.
The outdoor areas were free from traps, but massive bird mutts ruled the skies. Each one looked like a different school mascot...

Tributes
Rowan Adashi • career • D2 • male • 18
David Salvatore • career • D4 • male • 16
Oriana Sage • tribute • D5 • female • 17
Extras • Alice, Aster, Marie

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Tue May 25, 2021 5:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Rowan Adashi

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:05 am

-ImageImage-----
Rowan Adashi
the misunderstood gentleman
Career of the 5th Hunger Games

Full name: "Good evening, my name is Rowan Adashi. Perhaps soon to be Rowan Gwydion."
Gender: "I'm a gentleman, but I understand the confusion." Despite being male, Rowan is often referred to as a Career mum. It's pretty normal to him. However, non-Careers might find it confusing that he goes by both he/him and 'ma'...
Sexuality: "Apologies, I am not sure." Rowan is bisexual.
District: "I come from District Two, thank you for asking. It's a lovely place."
Age: "I was eighteen when I lay down my life for my district. I did not intend to return."

Appearance: Fairly tall and wispy for a District Two fellow, Rowan stands at 5'9" with a look of stately elegance. He keeps his dark hair neat and immaculately trimmed to maintain his clean appearance. Glasses frame his mahogany brown eyes, which always hold a look of warmth and mild concern, as if the state of the world troubles him and he'd like to nurture it back to health.
Personality: "I try to be a gentleman, but my social skills are frankly terrible. My apologies if I offend you by accident! I promise I don't mean any harm." After the horrors of the previous games, Rowan has taken the responsibility of gently guiding the Careers back onto a kinder path. He holds unfaltering respect towards Letitia and Gabriel's original vision of the alliance, a beacon of hope shining through the bleak arena. Truly honorable Careers should treat every tribute with respect and dignity. Allies deserve the utmost loyalty and care, hurt tributes should be made comfortable, and enemies should receive as swift and painless a death as the Careers are capable of providing.
Rowan wishes he could call himself a pacifist, but he understands he still plays a terrible, deadly role in these games.

Partner: "I am happy to announce Esme Gwydion and I are now in a relationship."

Alliance: "With my fellow Careers - Esme, Lily, David and Alice." The alliance suffered a copycat betrayal with Blake Sutton following in Clark's footsteps from last year. Both their fates proved all traitors' crimes catch up to them at some point. As for the actual Careers, Rowan shared a sibling-like bond with his district partner Lily, and soon extended that same relationship to David and Alice. He and Esme formed a different kind of relationship.
Reaped or volunteered: "I volunteered with the sole intention of protecting my district... and ensuring no hearts are unnecessarily broken." Rowan was motivated to protect the children of District Two, but he also promised his friend Almond that he'd look after his district partner. He vowed not to let young Lily suffer the horrors that Almond's sister, Apricot, endured last year.
Parade outfit: "I had quite the dapper outfit! My stylists are geniuses, I have nothing but utter respect for them." Rowan wore a formal burgundy suit with a dark granite pattern. Crystal-like growths of rock protruded from the suit's shoulder areas and tailcoat.
Interview angle: "I tried to come off as a gentleman, although I'm afraid I may have upset them a little..." Rowan spoke about the other Careers with respect and pride, complimenting the kind hearts of tributes like Letitia, Sam, Leah and Matty. Most of the audience were endeared by this, but one Clark-supporter hurled horrible verbal abuse at him, shouting obscenities about how 'you can't be both a good Career and a good person'. Rowan remained calm and polite onstage, acknowledging he respects their different views.

Alignment: "'Lawful evil' would fit best. Had circumstances been different, perhaps I'd have the chance to become a better person."
Weapon of choice: "I use a spear to keep my enemies at bay." Rowan fights with it like a staff. He hates harming people, even if they have every intention of murdering him. The blade is mostly to scare them off.
Fatal flaw: "Oh... I have many." Compassionate but socially clueless, Rowan is the ideal target of all types of manipulators. His nurturing instincts, his code of honor, his moral principles, they are all exploited with hilarious ease by both villains and desperate tributes.

Mentor: "Sadly, I had none." That changed after his district partner won the games.
Training score: "Ten... I'm not sure how that happened either, but thank you!" Even though Rowan's fighting skills were mediocre among Careers, the Gamemakers marked him high to encourage his morals. It intrigued them, the idea that a 'murderous Career alliance' could turn out surprisingly compassionate, and they wanted to see more in the future.
Death: "My everlasting gratitude goes out to my district partner, Lily Brie. I am so proud of her." Bitter cold pierced Rowan's uniform as his pedestal rose into a chilly mountain plateau. The moment the bloodbath began, staining the frosted grass crimson, he tuned out the chaos and entered the frozen Cornucopia. Inside he found a spear with the branding of a popular crayon company, as well as a backpack filled with useful supplies. As he picked them up, a horrific scream echoed through the golden horn. Rowan took a deep, calming breath and exited the Cornucopia, only to see the scene of his worst nightmares. Blades clashing against blades, desperate tributes pleading for mercy, gaunt hands clutching for a weapon they'd never reach. His eyes widened with horror as a cold hand tugged at his ankle. As he looked down, fear turned to pity at the wretched sight of a dying tribute, trembling from the cold. "Please."
"You must be so cold..." Rowan knelt beside the tribute and brought them into his arms. They curled into his embrace, burying their face in his chest with a weak sob. The bloodbath raging around him was of no consequence, all Rowan could think of was helping this poor soul as he rummaged through his backpack. At last he found it, a thermos of water that still felt warm. "Can I offer you some water?"
The tribute nodded, eyes round and grateful as Rowan held the thermos to their parched lips. A stillness seemed to settle over them as they drank. Once they finished, Rowan still held them in his arms until they exhaled their last breath in a quiet sigh.

As he gently set the fallen tribute in the grass, Rowan noticed an appalling scene. Blake Sutton, his own fellow Career, thrust his sword through the District Seven boy’s stomach and left him to bleed out. Rowan's eyes widened in horror as Blake approached him laughing.
"Hey, bro."
Rowan shook his head at his barbaric teammate, forcing himself to remain calm. This was not how a Career should behave; cruel, drawn-out deaths were what the alliance existed to prevent. As Blake continued to laugh and boast behind him, Rowan approached the distraught District Seven tributes with his head bowed in apology. "I am so sorry-" He stopped, frozen in shock as he took in the scene. The boy was begging his district partner to take his life, but she vehemently refused, saying she'd never do that to him.
Rowan turned to the girl with a regretful expression. All she wanted was to save her friend, but it only appeared to be causing him further distress.
"I'm afraid he is beyond saving. I understand it must be hard for you, but... would you respect his wishes?"
She looked at him with utter horror. Then, almost in a trance, she plunged her blade into her district partner's heart and ran. Rowan watched her leave, wondering if he'd really done the right thing. Dark, regretful eyes strayed to the boy's still body.

Esme approached him, murmuring gentle reassurances that snapped the lost Career out of his thoughts. She offered him her hand for comfort and he gratefully accepted it, cradling it in his palms. Her elegant fingers belied a immeasurable strength that, at the moment, was all he could ask for.
"Thank you," he whispered, though words couldn't fully express his gratitude.
As the bloodbath drew to a close, Rowan and his allies gathered up supplies and started the long trek up the mountainside path. At the top sat a building that seemed an ideal home for the alliance. Rowan led the way in silence, refusing to speak to Blake, that insensitive torturer who went against everything Careers stood for.
Soon they reached the summit, a snow-covered plateau. Shielding his face from the howling wind, Rowan trudged the final steps forward and wrestled the doors open for his alliance. They filed into what appeared to be... a school lobby?
After the initial moment of confusion, the Careers began to explore their new territory. The room behind the cafeteria held a vast supply of frozen food, and on the uppermost floor, the library became the alliance's designated camp. Exhausted after braving the cold, unforgiving mountain path, the Careers curled up in any comfortable couch or crevice to get an early night's sleep. Rowan and Esme volunteered to take watch that night. By dawn, the sleep-deprived sentinels had curled up against each other for support.

A sound from the lower floors sent Rowan clambering to his feet, spear at the ready. He tapped Esme on the shoulder and whispered for her to wake the other Careers. As she went to rouse Lily, Rowan left the library and descended the stairs with cautious steps. His heart pounded in dread as more noise ensued - metallic screeches, heavy thuds, a scream.
He broke into a run, almost flying down the stairwell until he'd reached the basement. The spear shook in Rowan's hands as he forced himself forward into the abandoned halls. Burnt-out florescent lamps flickered overhead, and every footstep sent dust billowing around it in a silent plume. The air, thick with the musty smell of old shoes forgotten in lockers never to be opened again, soon took on a horrible copper tinge as he continued on. Then he saw her, slumped against a locker almost as battered as her body. With a jolt of horror, he remembered he hadn't heard a cannon yet... and to confirm his fears, the tribute's eyes fluttered open, fixing him with a petrified stare.

"I'm... I'm not here to hurt you, I promise," Rowan stammered, sinking to his knees beside her. "Who did this to you?"
Her lips moved, forming the shape of a terse name: Todd. Rowan nodded, making a mental note that a killer was roaming these halls, clearly armed with some terrible bludgeon from the looks of it. Uncertain what he could do for the dying tribute, he again reached for his water canteen and offered it to her. She weakly shook her head and Rowan could read the silent no on her lips.
"Would you like some peace and quiet, then?" Rowan whispered. The tribute responded with a tired nod, but as he turned to leave, she caught his wrist with a desperate look in her eyes. You don't want me to leave? But you want peace and quiet... Heart sinking with the weight of a horrible realization, he followed her imploring gaze to where it rested on his spear. Oh... I understand now.

Once the tribute was at peace, Rowan slipped one of the cafeteria's bread loaves into her hand - food for her final journey. As he stood up, he noticed a figure standing at the end of the hallway, watching in shocked silence. With a shudder, Rowan found himself staring right into the accusing, heartbroken eyes of Blake Sutton. The taller boy spun and stormed off before Rowan could say a word.
Rowan returned to the library by his lonesome, assuming Blake needed some time away from the alliance. Once he reunited with the waiting Careers, he explained everything that transpired and his allies responded with clenched fists and raised voices, infuriated over the grisly fate of Todd's victim.
She is a stranger, yet we want justice for her... somehow, this feels right, Rowan observed.
Lily remained behind, standing guard over a sleeping Esme. Confident in his district partner's strength, Rowan headed out to hunt their quarry alongside Alice and David of District Four. It didn't take long for them to find Todd. Rather, Todd found them.
Lunging out from a dark classroom, the towering tribute knocked Rowan aside with ease and swung at the smaller District Four tributes. Rowan regained his footing just in time to watch Todd bash his mace into the back of David's head. As the boy crumpled, Rowan rushed forward to catch him in his arms. A horrible scream pierced the air - not from David, but from his district partner Alice, who charged Todd in a murderous rage. Too afraid to watch, Rowan returned his gaze to the dying ally in his arms.
To his surprise, David wore a smile as he watched his district partner fight.
"Thank her for me," he whispered as his eyes slid shut for the final time. Two cannons fired, first David's, then Todd's as Alice took her revenge. Rowan set his fallen ally down, willing his tears not to fall just yet, and approached the distraught District Four girl to bring her into a tight embrace. He told her of David's final words, the pride and trust he held in his partner. Only when Alice's tears and rage had subsided to a shaky calm did they return to the library.

Esme greeted both returning tributes with a tight, comforting hug. Soothed by her presence, Rowan leaned into her embrace and let the world around him fade to background noise. Lily took one look at the distraught Careers and ordered everyone to take a much-needed rest. They spent that evening in recovery, and the next morning Blake returned to camp. Rowan tried to welcome him but was met with silence. Brushing him off, Blake took charge and arranged the day's activities himself: He and Esme would patrol the building's exterior, while Rowan, Alice and Lily investigated strange noises coming from the gymnasium. The other Careers just took it in stride and agreed.
Rowan and Esme shared one more hug before they split up. Once both patrols had gone their separate ways, Rowan and his group entered the gym - only to see a tall silhouette dart away from them. Alice sprinted after the tribute, leaving Lily and Rowan struggling to keep up. A cannon fired and Rowan slowed his pace, assuming his ally had taken down the other tribute already. He froze as he arrived to see Alice's motionless body strung up in a snare.
"We... we have to warn the others," Rowan breathed, biting his lip to stop it from trembling.
He and Lily left the building to search for their other allies, to warn them yet another dangerous tribute prowled the halls they considered home. As Lily checked the perimeter, Rowan ventured down the mountain, following a suspiciously fresh pair of footprints down to the Cornucopia plateau. His cautious descent turned into a brisk jog, then a sprint as he spotted two familiar silhouettes down by the snow-covered pedestals. Relief turned to stark terror as Blake turned on his own district partner, unsheathing his sword.

"Esme!" Rowan cried out to her. But he was too late. With a vengeful smile, Blake plunged his sword through Esme's back, and Rowan froze in stunned horror as her scream of pain echoed across the plateau.
"A love for a love," Blake hissed, wrenching the blade free as he broke into a run. He was gone before Rowan could stop him.

Esme fell to her knees in the snow, a rose plucked and wilting too soon. The sight snapped Rowan back to reality and he rushed to her side, clearing the distance between them in seconds that felt like hours. He took her into his arms, so gently, as if the slightest disturbance would shatter them both.
"Esme, I'm here. I'll take you home now," he murmured, wrapping her in his longcoat for warmth. "Hold onto me, alright? I don't want you to get cold." His voice broke on the word cold. How could it not? Cold, bitter cold gripped the world, its piercing chill biting deeper with each heartbeat, each labored breath that took Esme further away from his side. A world without Esme... a world without love. Living in that world seemed colder than the sharpest blade of ice. "I... I'm so sorry."
"Shh." She reached up and wiped the unshed tears from his eyes, smiling like nothing was wrong. "It's going to be okay."
You're the one dying, yet you're comforting me. Rowan willed his lip not to tremble. I don't deserve you. This world doesn't deserve you...
But you deserve the world.
And if he couldn't give that to her, he should at least make her final moments comfortable. So, despite it all, Rowan's pained expression softened into a gentle smile. He cradled her closer to shield from the ruthless winds, vowing that this time he'd stay with her until the end. "I'll never let you go again. I love you, Esme."
She smiled at him for the final time, once-vivid green eyes already beginning to glaze over. "I love you too."

The howling wind echoed Rowan's rage as he hunted Blake down. Once he cornered the traitor on the cliff's edge, justice was swift and brutal. Rowan stabbed Blake to death, then tossed his cold body off the mountainside, refusing to give such a wretched monster a proper sendoff. "Goodbye, Blake. You aren't welcome," Rowan whispered. "Only five Careers entered the arena this year."
By nightfall, he returned to the summit with Esme's body clutched in his arms. Lily welcomed him inside with concern, then outrage as Rowan tearfully explained what happened. The two of them held a makeshift funeral for their fallen allies that night, laying David, Alice, and finally Esme to rest in the library they'd once called home. Rowan prepared a lavish dinner in the cafeteria, and Lily used her sword to divide it into five generous portions: one each for the living, one each for the fallen.
Afterwards, Lily debriefed Rowan on what she'd found in the building since his departure. Both remaining non-Careers now prowled these halls. The taller one they'd chased earlier was Richard of District Eleven, and he was the one who set the traps. Another tribute, Aster of District Seven, had barricaded herself into the girls' locker room to escape Lily's onslaught. The District Two tributes decided to split: Lily would try to break into the locker room, and Rowan would hunt down the scheming Richard.

All night, Rowan scoured the upper floors for the boy but found no sign of life. Only when he moved to the ground floor did he hear movement. Cautiously, he followed the sound to the open music room door. He entered, squinting into the darkness as he scanned the instruments for a hiding tribute. Maybe Richard was crouching behind the drum kit? Rowan stepped forward to investigate...
The door closed behind him.
Rowan felt the unbearable cold of a blade piercing his back. As he crumpled to the floor, his assailant kicked at him, kicked even as the wounded Career curled into a helpless ball on his side. Unable to defend himself or call for help, Rowan could only endure the tribute's brutal attack in silence. Eventually, Richard stormed out of the music room, leaving him to die alone. The door slammed shut once more.

"No, don't..." Rowan's voice trailed off. Don't leave me like this. He crawled to the door and reached for the handle with shaking fingers, a futile attempt. With a shaky sigh, he curled up and waited for darkness to take him, but years of training meant his body refused to give up without a fight. His heart continued its relentless beat, reminding him the world wouldn't let him go so easily.
A cannon fired somewhere, but to Rowan's horror it wasn't his own.
Lily... please don't let that be you.

The minutes crept by like hours, but eventually Rowan opened his eyes to the creak of a door and a furious voice. "It was the disgrace, Richard, who did this then," came the murderous snarl he thought he'd never hear again. "I'll make him pay."
"Lily..." An almost dizzying wave of relief rushed through him. She was alive, even though he'd let her down. "I... I'm sorry."
"I'd say you're forgiven, but there's nothing to forgive you for," Lily said in a uncharacteristically soft tone. Rowan curled into her arms as she carried him up to the library, where he knew the other fallen Careers would welcome him into their ranks. She set him down beside Esme, then unsheathed her sword and offered him a solemn smile. "Like we agreed?"
Rowan nodded his assent, returning the smile despite the agony he was in. It would not last. Soon, his district partner's blade would reunite him with Esme and the others. "Thank you," He whispered, closing his eyes as Lily raised her sword in reverent silence.
Soon a welcome darkness swept away the pain, and he awoke to the gentle warmth of lips pressed against his own.

"I was waiting forever for that."

Rowan's Relationships

The 5th Hunger Games

【 D1 ❖ ✘ 】 Blake: Rowan will never forgive this backstabbing murderer. Traitors have no place in the Career alliance.
【 D1 ◆ ♡ 】 Esme: Now that Rowan and Esme are reunited, they have all the time in the world to spend together.
【 D2 ◆ ✿ 】 Lily: A sister to him. His entire aim was to ensure she made it home, so in the end they both won.
【 D4 ◆ ✓ 】 David: Though David and Rowan have their differences, they still share a close bond.
【 D4 ◆ ✓ 】 Alice: A trustworthy, loyal friend who fought steadfastly by his side.
【 D5 ◇ ✘ 】 Todd: He killed with reckless brutality, leaving his victims half-alive... truly terrible.
【 D5 ◈ ▣ 】 Oriana: One of Todd's victims. After Rowan found her dying in the basement, he swore revenge on Todd.
【 D7 ◈ ▣ 】 Jules: After Blake fatally stabbed him, Rowan bears the guilt for telling Jules' district partner to end it.
【 D7 ◈ ▣ 】 Aster: Rowan blames himself for Aster and Jules' trauma. He apologized to them both in the afterlife.
【 D11 ◇ ✘ 】 Richard: He attacked Rowan viciously over a grudge, but the level of brutality was just excessive.
【 D11 ◈ ▣ 】 Marie: Rowan never met this tribute, but she was apparently the cause of Richard's grudge.

Other

【 ✿ 】 Anise: Rowan's beloved baby sister! He hugs her all the time, to an embarrassing extent.
【 ✓ 】 Laelia: Anise's partner and Rowan's sister-in-law. He's quite fond of her.
【 ✿ 】 Almond: When Rowan learned his friend was in love with Lily, and Lily was entering the Games... well...
【 ✿ 】 Willow: Another of Rowan's close friends in District Two. She was deeply affected by his death...

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ David Salvatore

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:35 pm

-ImageImage----
David Salvatore
the environmentalist
Career of the 5th Hunger Games

Full name: "David Salvatore. Roughly translated, it means something like 'beloved savior'. Quite a name to live up to, wouldn't you say?"
Gender: "I'm male, but I couldn't care less what you called me." He's comfortable with any pronouns.
Sexuality: "I'm not interested." David is asexual.
District: "I come from District Four. My parents supervise fishing fleets to make sure the crew doesn't overfish or heaven forbid, use those blade-damned trawl nets. Do you know why I joined the Careers? I needed an outlet after dealing with those who think themselves above consequences." David would've continued ranting if not for his ally, Rowan, handing him a cup of tea to passive-aggressively sip.
Age: "I was sixteen when I died, so I'm well into my adulthood now." David let himself continue aging in the afterlife. It only felt natural, and he was never a fan of those eternal youth stories anyway.

Appearance: Standing at 5'4" with mousy brown hair brushing his ears in waves, David doesn't exactly stick out in a crowd. Nor does he want to. He lives at the far northern end of District Four territory, where the Great Lakes drip into the frigid ocean, giving him an excuse to always wear scarves to hide his narrow face and daggerlike chin. Earmuffs are another favored accessory to block out unnecessary noise. His sea-green eyes always hide behind a thick pair of glasses, fogged up in the cold weather, and his bronze complexion doesn't burn easily but he covers himself up anyway. All the layers protect his petite form from freezing into a brittle little icicle overnight. He prefers to describe himself as "tall and lanky", and no one really questions it - the average District Four man isn't exactly a giant anyway.
Personality: "This world isn't perfect, but it's the only one we have. I'm committed to protecting it at all costs. Above all, I want my little brother Mizzen to grow up in a healthy environment." To David, justice and balance are everything. He grew up in a family where his parents frequently aired their frustrations about apathetic fishers, those who littered and overfished with no consideration for the consequences of their actions. Each appalling tale filled him with disgust and rage. Now that he's older, he still carries this righteous anger in his heart, though he's learned to disguise it under a facade of steadfast calm... most of the time. Sometimes his indignation against the injustices of the world simply spills over into blind fury. David has learned that Panem is home to a vast litany of atrocities, not just environmental destruction; the Hunger Games is one example. To prove a point, he became a Career, a sacrifice, just to use his literal life as a political statement.
Partner: "I suppose Alice and I are partners in a sense. I love and trust her. We just aren't officially 'a couple'."

Alliance: "The Careers. I respect Esme, Lily, Alice, and Rowan with all my heart; they taught me some humans are good at heart." He won't even mention Blake, that traitor doesn't count as a Career at all. The rest of the alliance is like family to David. Esme and Rowan comforted him, Lily valiantly protected him, and Alice devoted her entire life to keeping David safe.
Reaped or volunteered: "As a Career, I volunteered. At the time, I said something like... 'This world isn't worth living in anyway because of people who think they're above consequences'. I was so bitter back then, but not anymore."
Parade outfit: "And I thought the Capitol couldn't get worse." David and his district partner, Alice, were wrapped up like giant pieces of sushi. The costumes were meant to hide their small frames, but David was sure they could find better ways than turning them into massive morsels of seafood. At one point, the chariot hit a rock and David almost toppled right over. He would've fallen out of the chariot if not for Alice catching him. Honestly, he'd rather climb District Two's coldest mountain in swim trunks than be sushi again.
Interview angle: "This was my time to shine. I warned the Capitol that they needed to take better care of the environment and the children, or their decadence would swim back to bite them." David went on a huge political rant about everything from overfishing to the Hunger Games itself. The interviewer tried to change topics to something less controversial, but David didn't care.

Alignment: Lawful good, surprisingly. All his anger and rudeness stems from a drive to seek justice. He doesn't want to hurt anyone, only to stop the oppressive Capitol from hurting more innocent children and wildlife.
Weapon of choice: "A bow and arrows." He's an incredibly accurate marksman. After showing off his talents so both Gamemakers and viewers understood his terrifying level of precision, he proceeded to deliberately miss any shot aimed at a human being.
Fatal flaw: "If you shoot me in the head, I'll probably die. Is that enough information for you?" David is physically fragile. If someone figures out he's a bluffing pacifist who misses all his shots on purpose, they can easily take him down.

Mentor: "No one. Clark was killed for his treason last year, but even if he was alive I'd reject his mentorship."
Training score: "Nine. It seemed the Gamemakers enjoyed my archery stunt."
Death: "I wish I'd made more of a statement, but no use moping about it now. At least my interview went the way I intended." During the bloodbath, David seized a bow and fired it at the most impossibly small target possible: an icicle dangling from the Cornucopia's raised tail. The arrow pierced the tiny icicle, shattering it in midair. Tributes fled from the marksman in terror, leaving David alone to gather supplies. He had no intentions of fighting anyone in the first place. His district partner Alice guarded him from nearby, which he appreciated but didn't know how to address in words.
The Careers climbed further up the mountainside after the bloodbath's conclusion. A strange building sat atop the summit, and the alliance entered to discover it was a school. After a day of exploration, they made camp in the library room, and Esme and Rowan volunteered to take watch. David snuggled into a massive beanbag to sleep, and Alice lay down next to him protectively.
David awoke the next morning to a tap on his shoulder. With a concerned but calm expression, Esme informed the Careers that there'd been a violent commotion downstairs, and Rowan had gone to investigate it. Hearing this, Blake rushed out of the room - David assumed he intended to check on his ally. At the time, the alliance still believed Blake was one of them.
Soon, Rowan returned with no sign of Blake. He explained that a dangerous murderer roamed these halls, and the noises earlier came from him brutally beating another tribute. The Careers erupted in rants of rage as Rowan described the horrific state in which he'd found that poor girl. Having arrived much too late to save her life, she'd asked him to take it instead. Wiping his tears, Rowan explained that before dying, she'd told him the culprit's name: Todd. David's eyes lit up in horror as he recalled the District Five boy, a towering, thuggish mace-wielder who'd scored a terrifying nine in training. They had to face him? David wasn't thrilled about fighting anyone, let alone that beast...

The District One boy didn't rejoin them anytime soon. Guiltily, Rowan admitted that Blake had stormed off, looking completely shattered after Rowan ended that tribute's suffering. Although the boy from District Two appeared to believe it was due to a disagreement of morals, David had a hunch Blake was just in love with the deceased tribute. Grief could make you hurl irrational blame. Hopefully Blake would return soon, and David could explain to him that it was actually Todd who beat that tribute half to death.
Eventually, the Careers decided to hunt Todd without their absentee ally. Lily agreed to remain in the library and guard Esme, who needed to catch up on sleep after the previous night's watch. David trusted the District Two girl's strength. Even alone, she could take on three armed tributes with little difficulty. Even Todd would stand little chance if he tried to take her out.
David, Alice, and Rowan scoured the halls in search of the murderous tribute. It wasn't long before a nearby classroom door flew open and a dark blur knocked Rowan aside.
Todd found us first, David thought as he backpedalled, knowing he was useless in close quarters with his bow. His retreat came too late. Todd turned on him, and a sickening pain sparked through David's head that brought him crumpling to the floor. A pair of arms embraced him, cushioning his fall - Rowan.
David gazed up into his Career brother's tearful eyes and smiled. The pain was already ebbing, now a dull ache. With the last of his strength, he turned his head to watch his district partner fight. He wanted his final memory to be of Alice, his district partner who'd sworn to protect him. Even now, as he lay dying in his ally's arms, she hacked away at his killer with no concern for her own safety.

"Thank her for me," he told Rowan as gentle darkness claimed him. It's the least I could do.

David's Relationships

The 5th Hunger Games

【 D1 ❖ ✘ 】 Blake: David lost all sympathy for this piece of trash when he horrifically killed his own district partner.
【 D1 ◆ ✿ 】 Esme: Gentle and comforting, Esme was the first stranger David found himself able to open up to.
【 D2 ◆ ✓ 】 Rowan: Despite their differences, David respects Rowan and feels grateful for his comfort.
【 D2 ◆ ✿ 】 Lily: David has the utmost respect for this brave young woman. He's proud of her for winning.
【 D4 ◆ ♡ 】 Alice: A true heart of gold. Alice gave her all to protect David, and he can never repay her.
【 D5 ◇ ✘ 】 Todd: Torturer. Killer. Heartbreaker. Not much else to say here.
【 D5 ◈ ▣ 】 Oriana: David pities the horrible fate she met - at her own district partner's hands no less.
【 D7 ◈ ▣ 】 Jules: David should've known Blake was bad news by the way he made this poor boy suffer.
【 D7 ◈ ✘ 】 Aster: Betrayed and tortured her own allies. Yes, she wasn't herself, but David still dislikes her.
【 D11 ◈ ✘ 】 Richard: Torturer. Why are there so many sloppy killers in these games anyway?
【 D11 ◈ ✘ 】 Marie: She supports Richard even in the afterlife, so David stays far away from her.

Other

【 ✿ 】 Mizzen: David's beloved brother back home. He wonders how the kid is doing these days...

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Oriana Sage

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:43 am

-ImageImage----
Oriana Sage
the haughty scholar
Tribute of the 5th Hunger Games

Full name: "My name is Oriana Sage, but my friends call me Ana. You are not one of them."
Sexuality: "Why do you insist on asking such questions?" She only likes boys, specifically the problematic ones.
District: "I come from District Five. We power all of Panem; you should at least be a little grateful."

Appearance: Oriana stands at 5'5", lean and toned with a hourglass figure. Her wealthy upbringing shows in her healthy, glowing cheeks and well-built frame. Not only has she never gone hungry in her life, she also sported a gym membership few could afford. She has an angular, vixenlike face, bright blue eyes, and dyed bubblegum-blue hair that flaunts her wealth in yet another way. It's colored with an expensive dye imported from District One.
Personality: "Actions speak louder than words." Oriana loves to read and write, though she insists on being called a 'scholar' rather than a bookworm. She's quite elitist about how others refer to her. To her, it's a matter of dignity; to others she's just acting like she's so superior to so-called 'bookworms'. Oriana just gives the overall impression that she thinks she's better than everyone else. She's aware of it, but chooses not to change her demeanor anyway. Being seen as arrogant or condescending doesn't trouble her.
Crush: "Blake from District One. Yes, I am aware my love for a traitor is playing with fire, but do I care?" Blake and Oriana were attracted to each other since they met in training. It was an immature form of love, based only on appearances and nothing more, but both parties took it very seriously. Oriana still likes him in the afterlife. Even though he brutally betrayed his own alliance, she just takes it as a compliment that he values her over their literal lives.

Alliance: "I prefer to work alone; less mouths to feed."
Reaped or volunteered: "I was reaped. Do you seriously believe I would throw my life away on purpose?"
Parade outfit: "..." Oriana was stunned speechless by the gaudy, horrific atrocity she had to wear: A towering, sequin-riddled dress with a collar wider than her shoulders, and a cape of frayed wires sparking at the tips.
Interview angle: "There is no need for one." Oriana's mentor, Khali, told her to be her arrogant self. Quiet, obedient non-Careers would fade to the background, but the offensive ones stood out - and had a better chance of winning.

Alignment: Neutral evil
Weapon of choice: "A bow and arrows." Oriana had a natural talent, but she still wasn't as good as Esme or David.
Fatal flaw: "If I had one, I would never tell you." Her ego. She'd rather die than lose a shred of dignity.

Mentor: "Khali McKellen. She had her moments of wisdom, but I found her unnecessary."
Training score: "Five, which is just average. They must have overlooked me for those Careers. Well, no use dwelling on it." Oriana didn't care about blending in for the sake of survival. She wanted all of Panem to see her talent, even if it meant attracting the attention of killers. Much to her dismay, she received the perfectly average score of five since the Career archers outshone her.
Death: "My own district partner ambushed me, then left me for dead. It was quite embarrassing. Especially when a Career found me and would not take a hint... I had to practically hold his hand to make him do his job." As her pedestal rose into the arena, Oriana scoffed at the sudden drop in temperature. The Cornucopia was set on a mountain plateau overlooking a forest. However, her attention quickly turned to a building stationed higher up on the mountain - a school. Oriana could tell even at this distance. Her obsessive love for academics made that building almost magnetic to her, so she immediately made her way towards it without even grabbing a weapon. Not that she'd be able to find a bow, anyway, with all those archer Careers in the arena this year.
Upon arriving at the school, she found the library room and started reading the books that her local District Five library didn't carry. Hopefully she could pick up some knowledge to use against the other tributes. She'd almost finished War and More War: Ode to the District Two Army when she heard the doors creak open. The Careers had arrived, but she was in the mood for instant coffee rather than instant death. Oriana tucked the book back into the shelf and slunk away. Escaping the Careers wasn't difficult; six pairs of bold footsteps in an otherwise-silent hallway alerted her to their location at all times.
After the alliance finished exploring the basement, Oriana crept down the stairwell, assuming they wouldn't return. She built a little makeshift home in the girls' locker room with sports equipment from the nearby gym, but this was only a decoy. That night she slept in a shower stall of the empty boys' locker room. No one found her, probably too busy investigating the fake camp.

The next morning, Oriana awoke to a dull ache in her stomach. She ventured back into the hallways with caution. Careers could be lurking around every corner, and she had to reach the cafeteria without revealing herself to them. Sure, Blake would spare her, but the others had no reason to.
She hadn't even reached the stairwell when a towering, beastly tribute rounded the corner. A sigh escaped Oriana at the murderous look on the boy's face. Todd, her district partner, was never a particularly amicable sort. Now he loomed above her, smirking as a mace swung from his hand. Not wanting to bruise her ego with a hasty retreat, Oriana ran directly towards him instead despite being unarmed. It seemed to shock him, and she used the brief hesitation to dart around his hulking form. A superior smile flickered on her face as she left Todd in the dust. The hallway ahead promised freedom, and there was no way that brute could catch her.
Blinding pain struck her in the back. As she collapsed with a furious scream, she noticed something dark and heavy beside her -
Dirty coward. You threw the mace! Oriana thought, more outraged than afraid as Todd advanced towards her. She couldn't move her legs, or even prop herself up and seize the mace. Nor would she crawl away. All she could do was glare up at Todd, who just smirked and picked up the mace. That monstrous dunce beat her half to death like the simple-minded troglodyte he was. Then, in true numbskull fashion, he abandoned her by the ruins of the lockers wrecked in his rampage. Yes, she was still alive. And irritated beyond belief.
The pain was torturous, yes, but nothing compared to the burning embarrassment. This was taking forever. Oriana closed her eyes, hoping this humiliating ordeal would end soon. The phrase 'dying of embarrassment' was starting to become all too literal.

Footsteps approached her. Oh great, Todd was back to make her suffer even more. Her eyes shot open in a hateful glare, but then she froze - this wasn't Todd. A morbid sense of relief swept over Oriana at the sight of the Career standing before her, looking concerned and horrified at her plight. She never thought she could be so happy to see a professional murderer.

"I'm... I'm not here to hurt you, I promise." He knelt down beside her, sounding like he was about to cry. Oriana resisted the urge to sigh in disappointment. Killing her was his literal job, but now he sounded weak and wishy-washy. "Who did this to you?"
Todd, she tried to say, but no sound came out. The Career nodded - must have read her lips. Good. She wasn't repeating herself. Everything about this situation was already embarrassing enough, no need to further complicate things. Of course, the Career didn't seem to understand that, and he offered her a canteen of water. What the - Oriana wasn't even thirsty, nor did she care to indulge whatever over-emotional sentimentality this was. She shook her head and mouthed no at him. This was her life now.
"Would you like some peace and quiet, then?" The Career asked. Finally. Oriana nodded, ready to be free of this prison.
The Career nodded and turned to leave - not the type of 'peace and quiet' Oriana thought he meant. Couldn't this ignoramus just take a hint? With all the strength remaining in her battered body, she reached out and grabbed his wrist. She couldn't believe he needed to be babied to do his own job. As the Career stared at her in confusion, her annoyance only grew. This absolute dunce couldn't even tell thunder from lightning, or count to nine without using his fingers. She deliberately turned her gaze to his spear, hoping she wouldn't have to literally beg him in front of all these cameras. The embarrassment was bad enough already, his hesitation to kill only made it worse.
Finally, the Career seemed to understand.
About time, Oriana thought, closing her eyes as he raised his blade.

As soon as she arrived in the afterlife, Oriana immediately wrote a scathing one-star review of her killer.
★☆☆☆☆ -
Someone fire this Career immediately. Terrible customer service. I had to remind him to do his own job.

Oriana's Relationships

The 5th Hunger Games

【 D1 ◈ ♡ 】 Blake: Oriana likes bad boys, even if they're traitorous.
【 D1 ◈ ✓ 】 Esme: A woman of culture. She deserves at least some respect. A shame she had to die, though.
【 D2 ◈ ✓ 】 Rowan: Oriana still complains about his sentimentality, but deep down she's grateful for what he did.
【 D2 ◈ ✓ 】 Lily: Very respectable young woman. Not a bad choice for a victor.
【 D4 ◈ ✘ 】 David: He's annoying and talks too much. Oriana sees him as a snowflake.
【 D4 ◈ ▣ 】 Alice: Devoted her life to protecting her district partner. Oriana could never understand why.
【 D5 ◇ ✘ 】 Todd: Oriana understands killing is a part of the Hunger Games, but did he have to embarrass her like that?
【 D7 ◈ ▣ 】 Jules: Genuinely never heard of this person.
【 D7 ◈ ▣ 】 Aster: Oriana doesn't remember the District Seven tributes.
【 D11 ◈ ✘ 】 Richard: Irritating. He killed in the most undignified manner.
【 D11 ◈ ✘ 】 Marie: Oriana can't take Marie seriously at all.

Other

【 ▣ 】 Khali: Oriana feels apathetic towards her mentor. It's not like Khali is any smarter than her.

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Extras: 5th Games

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:09 pm

Extras - 5th Hunger Games

Full name: Alice von Rose (played by +30mg in 2015)
District: 4
Appearance: 5'8", slim, intimidating, pale skin, black hair, dark grey eyes
Personality: Calm, ruthless, protective, loyal, independent
Partner: David
Alliance: Careers - Esme, Lily, Rowan, David
Weapon of choice: Trident
Training score: 10
Death: Alice, Rowan, and Lily ventured into the basement to investigate a strange noise. Upon spotting a tribute, all three of them took off running. Alice, the fastest of the trio, left both District Two tributes in the dust as she pursued her quarry. Her quick-footed pursuit ended up being her downfall. The tribute Richard led her straight into a snare he'd set up, then killed her when she was helpless.

Full name: Aster Caraway (played by anathema in 2015)
District: 7
Appearance: 5'9", toned, pale, ice blue eyes, long brown hair
Personality: Chaotic, malicious, loyal to family
Crush: Jules
Alliance: Originally allied with Jules, later with Richard and Marie who she betrayed
Weapon of choice: Sword
Training score: 7
Death: After torturing her own ally to death, Aster made her way to the school building. There, she encountered Lily of District Two. Aster fled into the girls' locker room and barricaded herself in a last-ditch effort to survive. However, the Gamemakers filled the room with poison gas, and Aster decided she'd rather face the Career than slowly suffocate. She opened the door and let Lily kill her.

Full name: Marie Lorech (played by Simonpet in 2015)
District: 11
Appearance: 5'2", pale, frizzy brown hair, green eyes
Personality: An observant survivalist
Crush: Richard
Alliance: Richard and formerly Aster
Weapon of choice: Sword
Training score: 6
Death: Marie and Richard made camp in the forest. When a District Seven girl approached them, they welcomed her into the alliance, offering sympathies over her late district partner. The alliance was especially outraged that Rowan of District Two had told Aster to finish off her own ally. Later, Aster changed her tune and started blaming Jules' death on her new allies somehow. Accusations turned to violence, and Marie fell at her hands, meeting a horrific fate. Her ally Richard managed to escape while Aster was distracted.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me