Timoria’s Rp Characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Timoria’s Rp Characters

Postby Timoria » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:00 pm

➳name; Victinia (Vicky) Ashflower
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality;
    ➳crush;
    ➳rank; Trainer
    ➳region of origin; Kalos

➳hair; Black
    ➳eyes;
    ➳skin tone;
    ➳height;
    ➳weight;

➳pokemon; Yveltal

➳personality; Vicky is bubbly and cheerful. She has a hard time saying no when asked for help since she loves to do it so much. Of course her selflessness leaves her at the mercy of the dishonest most of the time. Usually she will go along with being used so long as others don’t get hurt. It is because of this that underneath her cheery persona she hides her true feelings. There is an omnipresent glint of sadness and detachment in her eyes, even when she smiles. She can find herself lost in thought from time to time. She tries to be courageous for others and has a strong sense of justice.

➳history; Meant to be a light of victory as her namesake suggests, Victinia ended up being an outcast and a beacon of darkness instead. When she left for her Pokémon journey, she planned to gain the strength to protect everyone and everything she loved. With this goal engraved into her heart she trained hard to be the best she could be. Just before she set on her final trek to find and challenge the champion her life was thrown completely off course. She had arrived in the Geosenge Town. She had been asked to help with a mysterious Pokémon wreaking havoc in the area. She had never expected that the Pokémon in question was the legendary Yveltal. It had been killing the land around the town. Vicky fought hard and eventually managed to capture the legendary. However, when she returned to the town everyone feared her. They avoided her and called her a demon, claiming she was helping Yveltal destroy the region. She realized her mistake too late, she was seen as a monster and forced to stay in the now abandoned town. She decided to live in the lonely town, letting her Pokémon, including Yveltal eventually, roam free. After a year the Pokémon of the region realized she wasn’t a threat but the humans never returned. They had closed off the town and Vicky decided that it would be best to just stay and watch over the Pokémon of Destruction. It took her almost three years to build up the courage to leave. She realized that she simply couldn’t live like that forever.

➳other; When you read the other characters after you already made yours and realize the legendary is taken
Last edited by Timoria on Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:02 pm

ImageVoice Lines and In-Game
《Name》
〜『Fortress』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Age》
〜『???』
《Personality》
〜『Fortress, an experienced, stoic wolf who spent his life watching over and protecting others. His previous job has made him a natural leader who takes on responsibility. He has a naturally calm and rational demeanor. He is almost always serious but he is still a canine, deep down he loves bacon and a good head scratch.』
《Abilities》
〜『Enough physical strength to lift a car or crush steel beams in his jaws. Fortress is incredibly durable and can take many hits without much trouble. He can make duplicates of himself. Normal wolf abilities.』
《History》
〜『Fortress was given his name due to his role as guardian of The Well, an ancient well that could bring disaster upon the world if used improperly. He and his pack of dire-wolves guarded the shrine there for many years. One day a mysterious army of black vines, bugs, and other demons attacked his pack. They were soon overwhelmed. Fortress, seeing there was no hope left for them to defend the shrine, told what was left of his pack to flee. They were separated and most of the lost pack-members were killed in the retreat. In the end Fortress was left to wander the area surrounding the shrine, unable to truly return to his home yet unable to leave.』
《Fandom》
〜『Vainglory』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『Cannon』
Last edited by Timoria on Sat May 30, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:22 pm

《Name》
〜『Lapis Wedgwood』
《Nicknames》
〜『Lupus, Lapis Lupus, or Wedgwood』
《Gender》
〜『Female』
《Age》
〜『18』
《Appearance》
〜『Lapis stands at about 5 feet 9 inches tall. She has white, long hair with white wolf ears poking through her hat. She has red eyes and a pale face. She wears the black and blue navy uniform of her country. She has a matching coat hung around her neck by the colar string. In her wolf form she is about 10 feet tall from feet to shoulders. She has pure white fur and piercing red eyes. 』
《Personality》
〜『Lapis is normally playful, laid back, extremely prideful and confident. This pride is not misplaced as her skills in combat are definitely above average, but this doesn’t stop her from going a bit overboard in confidence. She has arrogance to spare and fears almost nothing (more like she’s too dumb to see the real danger) Anything that could be a potential risk is just a challenge to overcome in her eyes. Lapis is even known for showing off in the middle of combat when she thinks she has the upper hand. She is always scolded for this by her companions. Speaking of her comrades, she holds them in extremely high regard. Once you are considered her friend she becomes unwaveringly loyal. Hurting anyone she cares about will immediately earn her wrath. She has a special fondness for children as well. She loves to entertain them and likes to make herself the center of attention around them.
Lapis’ wrath is like a storm. Almost nothing can calm it except for one of her close friends. Her true anger is only seen when one of her friends is hurt or when she has been betrayed. It is a stark contrast from her usual self. She becomes cold and careless. She loses sight of everything around her and is completely focused on eliminating whatever has caused her to become angry. In some cases she will even torture the object of her spite and lose sight of her morality. She will quickly spiral out of control if not stopped by a voice of reason.』

《Abilities》
〜『Lapis’ fighting style is quick and destructive. She controls many electrical spells. She is extremely agile and athletic in general. She can dodge out of the way of most attacks but she has low defenses. She can barely take any attack directly so she relies on dodging and deflecting them.』
《History》
〜『Lapis was born to a wealthy family and lived her life out peacefully at first. She was an average student that loved to please. As she got older she started to understand the situation her country was in. They would soon be conquered by a neighboring nation due to a poor military presence. The country had only survived up until that point due to trading and the fact that it was an island country surrounded by the sea. Unfortunately the nation across the sea had just started a conquering campaign and Lapis’ country would inevitably fall sooner or later. So, to her parents’ dismay, Lapis joined the navy. She took military magic and sword fighting classes instead of going to college. She excelled in these classes and soon made her way to the navy. She was an amazing fighter and made a name for herself.
In the present Lapis is a high ranking, but not top ranking, member of her country’s navy. Her destructive outbursts and general inability to take on responsibility leaves her relatively low on the totem pole despite her strength. She is a bit bitter about this but she understands why she is so low. Arguably, Lapis is the sole reason for her country’s survival as she has single handedly warded off plenty of other countries’ attacks in her now war torn world.』
《Fandom》
〜『 None 』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『OC』
Last edited by Timoria on Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:36 am, edited 7 times in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nisha Labyrinth

Postby Timoria » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:58 am

“Let me make a world where you can be happy, Laby”

《Name》
〜『Nisha Labyrinth』
《Nickname》
〜『Nisha』
《Gender》
〜『Female』
《Age》
〜『???』
《Personality》
〜『Despite having absorbed all of Laby’s mostly negative emotions, Nisha herself is rather apathetic. She only ever displays her unwavering affection for Laby. When interacting with anyone else she is unemotional and detached. She sometimes shows a hint of anger whenever people insult Laby in any way or try to harm her, but typically this doesn’t last long before she regains her composure. She is clever and manipulative while being unafraid to sacrifice others in order to protect Laby. She sees almost all humans as a threat to Laby so she never fully trusts them. Although, she never openly says this.』
《Abilities》
〜『Nisha can create shadows and illusions which she can turn into reality. The more real the person seeing the illusion believes it is, the more real the illusion becomes.』
《History》
〜『Originally, Nisha was a manifestation of Laby’s grief and sorrow. They had both come from the Black Forest which after years of being trapped Laby was finally able to leave. Nisha followed Laby in the form of a mirror. Unfortunately, Laby found that the world outside her forest was a cruel one. Laby’s negative emotions grew and Nisha tried to sooth her by creating illusions for Laby. These illusions made the world seem less evil and more accepting than it really was. One day the duo went to an area where time and space were warped. While there Nisha’s illusions were altered without her control and Laby almost lost her mind when subjected to the twisted illusions. To protect Laby, Nisha absorbed almost all of Laby’s emotions and sealed Laby in the mirror while taking Laby’s place. Nisha continues to protect the mirror that Laby is recovering in, promising to make the world a better place for Laby. (The “mirror” is the glowing pink thing Nisha is holding)』
《Fandom》
〜『Elsword』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『Cannon』
Last edited by Timoria on Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:04 am

Timoria wrote:

➳name; Alice Tempora
    ➳age; 19
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush;
    ➳rank; Team Clone Grunt
    ➳region of origin; Sinnoh

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; tan
    ➳height; 5’ 11”
    ➳weight; 130 lb

➳pokemon;
    LvL 65 (Mightyena) Ty = Item: Silk Scarf
    Ability {Intimidate}
    - Dark Pulse - Strength - Double Team - Giga Impact

LvL 28 (Murkrow) Crow
    Ability:{Prankster}
    -Thief - Whirlwind - Mimic - Haze

LvL 21 (Salandit) Sal
    Ability:{Corrosion}
    -Flame Burst - Poison Gas - Venoshock - Thief

LvL 60(Kartana) Lucky
    Ability:{Beast Boost}
    -Leaf Blade - Smart Strike - Razor Leaf - Knock Off

➳personality; Unapologetically selfish and lazy, Alice can be hard to get along with. She often stays quiet and distant, typically either thinking of new ways to steal stuff or playing some random game. Alice is almost always lazing around until she is ordered to do something, at which point she becomes surprisingly competent and reliable. When actually spoken to, she is sarcastic and blunt, unless you push the wrong buttons. She can be quick to anger and honestly childish when poked the wrong way. She and her Pokémon aren’t much into fighting directly either, preferring to run away when things get too rough. A habit developed after a life of stealing supposedly. Alice and her Pokémon have a strong bond and they understand her very well. She can often use simple commands like “scatter” and they all will know exactly what to do.

➳history; Born in Sinnoh, Alice had dreamed of being a Pokémon Ranger. She wanted to be a Pokémon Ranger simply because it seemed like the coolest job she could get at the time. Before she knew it she had left her mother, father, and little sister to train to be a Pokémon Ranger. Eventually though, she grew to hate the long list of rules she had to follow and she longed to actually own the Pokémon she caught. Unbeknownst to her family, Alice ended up stealing murkrow from a ranger base she was stationed at and ran away with her partner mightyena. In the process she found herself a new passion, the thrill of stealing. She thought it was perfect, she could basically go steal whatever she wanted and have fun doing it. If she took contracts she could even get paid. What better way to live? Her antics in her home region soon caught up to her though, and she fled to Alola for a break. While there she caught salandit (notably without stealing it) but she used Sal to help steal other things instead. She also learned of the ultra beasts. Well, in reality, she was ambushed by Kartana and was dead set on getting revenge after it injured both Ty and Crow. She even joined the Aether Foundation just to get more info on it. When she finally found and got revenge on the Kartana she handed it over to the Aether Foundation and was going to leave it at that. But, simply on a whim, she decided to keep it. Soon after though, her reputation was back to haunt her and she needed some place to go. Thus a new region was discovered. She joined Team Clone immediately so that she wouldn’t get chased out of the region. Besides clones seemed like an interesting concept to get into.

➳other; Her Pokemon are basically never in their pokeballs unless Alice is trying to hide them or something. Mightyena is always following Alice like a loyal dog. Murkrow is usually perched on Alice’s head or shoulder if not perched somewhere else close by. Salandit tends to hide in her jacket. Kartana likes to fold itself into a V-shaped hairpin and rest in her hair. She has a lot of Pokémon treats for whenever she wants to ask her Pokémon to do something she is too lazy to do herself.

Strongest Pokemon and Strongest Digimon

Stats-Wise

http://elsword.koggames.com/
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:34 am

Name: Helena Willows
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Quirk: Infinity Sword =) - Helena’s quirk is linked to the kendo sword that she carries everywhere. Simply put she can seemingly summon floating swords at will and use them to attack. She can summon a whole bunch of small dagger like ones or a couple of huge swords which can rival the size of a bus. These swords are red and a little transparent. With enough force they will shatter, but this usually just creates more swords. As long as she is holding a “sword” she can use her quirk, which in her case is usually a kendo sword. Almost anything that resembles a stick, pole, or knife can be used with her quirk so if she breaks one she can try to look for something else. Usually though she protects the linked “sword” with her quirk by enveloping it with one of her red swords.

WIP
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:53 am

《Name》
〜『Geon』
《Species》
〜『Garchomp』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Ability》
〜『Rough Skin』
《Personality》
〜『Geon is a grumpy, cynical, and tactless garchomp. He is rude to everyone and anyone, though he doesn’t go out of his way to be a problem for others. He is disciplined, being very hard to anger or annoy, he just doesn’t like interacting with people. He is typically seen walking around with a bored glare, as if he hates the world. He can be loud and aggressive, but this is just his form of intimidation. While he doesn’t show it much, he is very prideful and he doesn’t take losses very well. A simple defeat is one of the few things that can anger him.』
《Shiny?》
〜『No』
《History》
〜『Geon was born and raised to be a fighter. His first owner was a pokemon breeder who specialized in raising strong Pokémon for battle. Geon wasn’t given much love or bonding during this time, only training. At the time his nickname was just G.A.1. He didn’t mind this too much, finding fulfillment in the fact that he was the strongest Pokémon in the breeding center. As a Garchomp he was bought by a random girl named Grace. Her old Pokémon partner had died, which Geon had immediately felt suspicious of. Despite this he listened to her and did as he was told. Grace named him Geon and together they even tried to challenge the champion 1v6. They lost, of course, but it was a fun experience. At least, Geon had thought so. After that battle Grace just disappeared. No explanation, no note, just gone. She left Geon to wake up in the middle of no where, his trainer no where to be found, his old pokeball’s remains scattered on the ground.』
《Moveset》
〜『Dig - Dragon Claw - Sand Tomb - Stone Edge - Dragon Rush』

(His fighting style and moveset is based heavily on the Garchomp in Pokkén Tournament )
Last edited by Timoria on Tue May 26, 2020 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:37 am

《Name》
〜『Seth Calumbine 』
《Nickname》
〜『Sethinel』
《Gender》
〜『Female』
《Age》
〜『21』
《Personality》
〜『Seth is incredibly selfish, stubborn and prideful. She is also extremely abrasive to everyone except for her partner, Garchomp. Unlike her partner who is bursting with energy and always ready for a fight, Seth is more relaxed, albeit stand-offish. However, her short temper can quickly make her just as loud and reckless as Garchomp. While she is a genius when it comes to battles, she can be quite hopeless in many other situations. When frustrated she will usually just resort to violence as it seems to be her only strong suite.』
《Abilities》
〜『While Seth alone is not much stronger than any other average human she has many gadgets along with her partner Garchomp that make them a force to be reckoned with. Using the headset attached to her ear and the special stone imbedded inside, she can become almost one with her partner Garchomp. The headset, known as a Battle AR, can display useful information for battle as well as allow her to communicate with Garchomp way better than an average trainer by translating typical Pokémon gibberish into English. The Battle AR also allows her to perform mega evolution whenever the two of them are perfectly synced. 』
《History》
〜『Seth hails from the Ferrum region and is known as one of if not the best battle trainer in the world. In the Ferrum region battles would be held between Pokémon like Garchomp in a 1v1 style. Seth was a natural at the Ferrum Battle. She rose through the rankings of the Ferrum League to become the equivalent of champion of her region, Grandmaster. Soon after this achievement she traveled to other regions to challenge even stronger trainers. Seth had no trouble with the normal battles of other regions which usually resulted in a 1v6. She simply focused on becoming stronger. Her ultimate goal is to defeat the champion of the Sinnoh league in a 1v6 battle.』
Garchomp - Moveset》
〜『Dig - Dragon Claw - Sand Tomb - Dragon Rush - Stone Edge - Earthquake』
《Fandom》
〜『Pokemon (Pokken Tournament)』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『OC』
Last edited by Timoria on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:08 am

《Name》
〜『Caden Brandor』
《Nickname》
〜『None atm』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Age》
〜『18』
《Height》
〜『』
《Personality》
〜『Caden is known for being incredibly easy to get along with. He is friendly and caring towards everyone he meets while not being to clingy or annoying. He has a strong moral compass which he follows unwaveringly. However, he also believes strongly in the idea of karma. When he sees someone being treated unfairly he will make sure that the perpetrator learns their lesson. Because of this, sometimes Caden can get himself in trouble being too focused on revenge. He keeps his partner, Weavile, in line allowing them to become a fierce duo. While Weavile prefers to be manipulative and cautious, Caden is much more straightforward and helps her take more risks in battle. Soon after this Caden took a break from Ferrum Battles and went traveling around the world to just have some fun with Weavile.』
《Abilities》
〜『Caden is just an average human boy with a fierce Pokémon by his side who does most of the fighting. Caden also has a few gadgets that help the two of them become even stronger. Using the headset attached to his ear and the special stone imbedded inside, he can become almost one with his partner, Weavile. The headset, known as a Battle AR, can display useful information for battle as well as allow Caden to communicate with Weavile way better than an average trainer by translating Weavile’s voice into English.
Weavile is extremely fast and agile, dodging around opponents while looking for the perfect opportunity to strike. She prefers hit-and-run tactics but, with encouragement from Caden, she can unleash a furry of devastating attacks. She is part ice type, allowing her to use attacks which can potentially freeze enemies.』
《History》
〜『Caden grew up in the Ferrum region alongside Weavile. The two of them were inseparable from day one and it was only a matter of time before they became partners. Eventually Caden became a battle trainer with his partner and they entered the Ferrum League. Though they didn’t become champions they gained a lot of experience from the league and managed to achieve the highest rank. 』
Weavile - Moveset》
〜『Agility, Fury Swipes, Knock Off, Night Slash, Icicle Crash, Ice Punch, Taunt』
《Fandom》
〜『Pokemon (Pokken Tournament)』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『OC』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:01 pm

WIP (impulse char oof)
《Name》
〜『』
《Nickname》
〜『』
《Gender》
〜『Female』
《Age》
〜『15』
《-》
〜『』
《Personality》
〜『』
《Abilities》
〜『Special White gauntlets on her hands are her main weapons. These gauntlets can shoot fire out of pockets on their sides and top to propel her hands forward. They can also release the fire with less strength to simply engulf her hands in flames.』
《History》
〜『』
《Fandom》
〜『』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes