❝Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.❞

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ❝Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.❞

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:56 am

name donovan james van stryker
    nicknames n/a
    gender cismale
    age ninety six, looks twenty-nine
    sexuality bisexual
    species vampire
    role member
    appearance here
    personality his younger pre-vampire self was reckless and irresponsible, always doing the most idiotic things and wasting money left and right without a care in the world, which he didn't as a wealthy heir. when he got turned, he shied away from others and spent most of the time in isolation in a cabin his family has in a secluded area as he tried to control his thirst. once he felt that he safety had it under control he slowly started to come out of his shell again and returned to his smart-aleck, sarcastic self. when he's in love or in the process, he'll often try and court the other like give them expensive gifts and write letters to them, as he's still an old soul when it comes to romance. since his wife's death though, he's slowly back in his shell, but he will go out with the others and give a smart-aleck remark here and there when need be.
    history born in the year 1897, donovan grew up in a wealthy family and was the only son and heir of the van stryker family wealth. as a young man, he was reckless with his drinking and he found himself face down in the middle of the street as he was a victim of a hit and run. luckily, or unluckily, another person was attracted by the scent of him and unsure of what to do, they did the only thing they thought could help: they bit him. the pain from the bite rose him from his unconsciousness and he wished he was dead but it continued on for an hour before the pain finally left, leaving him seemingly immortal. the worst part about it was his cravings but with a few years of practice he managed to keep it at a bare minimum. as donovan thought he was going to spend the rest of his long life alone, he found his wife, elizabeth and became infatuated with her and within a year or two they were wed. he was surprised by her acception of his condition, but they loved each other and they knew nothing could stop it, that is besides time. as time passed by, elizabeth aged and aged while he remained frozen at his age of twenty-nine. not long before moving to woodridge did elizabeth pass away due to an illness. that night he buried her and joined the coven, wanting to try and mask his emotions about his wife and distance himself from the sadness that swallowed him.
    family n/a
    crush open
    significant other elizabeth van stryker
    exes many, but most are dead
    enemy werewolves
    face claim aidan turner
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:12 am

name gabriel antonio ramirez
    nicknames gabe, boss man
    gender cismale
    age thirty-six
    sexuality bisexual
    species werewolf
    role alpha
    appearance here
    personality the alpha is very much how an alpha should be; kind, caring, responsible, strong and protective of his pack. gabriel is all of those things, give or take some as no one can be perfect. one thing is that he is very fatherly with his pack and will do anything for them, even kill for them. he is a very kind and respectful man, often going out of his way to help others, ranging from his pack members to just random strangers and tourist visiting, although he makes sure to warn them of the wolves that are in the forests and to make sure to stay on the already made trails. he enjoys spending time with his family and friends, may that be rough housing, training or helping some of them with their schoolwork or just listening to them talk about what they're passionate about. even though he is a very kind man, he is strict when it comes to their codes and laws and will give out punishments out going from a stern talking to even being kicked out of the pack.
    history he wasn't always destined to be the alpha of the wolf pack, in fact he was one of the least likely members to become or challenge the current alpha for the spot. that all changed when he was twenty-three, having seen the way that his current alpha was treating the pack and that the war with the vampires were ruining the pack and the town as it was just like a battlefield. he then thought of an idea and brought it up to the alpha but they turned the idea away, almost lost in the thought of getting a chance to rid the vampires forever, which gabriel knew would never happen. gabe then did what he thought needed to be done, he discussed the idea with a few other pack members before going and challenging the alpha for the position. through a hard and rough fight, gabriel came out victorious and started to share his plan with the other pack members, which was then brought towards the vampire coven and agreed on as their peace treaty.
    family the pack
    crush open
    significant other n/a
    exes a few
    enemy vampires
    face claim jay hernandez
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:56 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
    name dakota elijah webster
    nicknames elijah, eli
    gender cismale
    age nineteen
    sexuality homosexual (closeted)
    species werewolf
    role scout
    appearance standing at around 5'8, dakota has a rather slender, athletic build despite his trying to bulk out. he has dark brown hair that has a reddish tint to it when in the sunlight and deep dark brown eyes. although he doesn't tell anyone, he sometimes will spend thirty minutes to an hour styling his hair with a blowdryer and sometimes some gel. his normal clothing attire is t-shirts and dark jeans, paired with a jean or leather jacket, although that depends on the weather.
    personality there are two sides to dakota's personality, which sometimes will contradict each other. it all depends on who he's with, that determines what personality he has with others. with his friends, he's extroverted and daring, never one to back away from a dare and willing to answer anything he's been asked, as he has nothing to hide.... at least that's what he keeps telling himself. when he's by himself or with a close friend or family member he's quiet and tends to be by himself and read, draw and write in his journal while listening to music. it's almost humorous to see the stark differences between the person he portrays versus how he is in the safety of his own room. dakota often feels like he's need to portray a tough guy, afraid of what others would think if he were to talk to them about his hobbies outside of school and that they would think less of him.
    history he was born in a small town in georgia and was raised there until he moved to woodridge to move in with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car crash. spending the next few years in the small town, he learned that his family was originally from there and the legends of the wolves and vampires that haunt the woods. unknownst to his aunt and himself, he would soon be one of those wolves when he got into a fight at school, which soon turned into him being shoved into a car by his aunt and the alpha so he wouldn't end up exposing their secret. it was a surprise when he turned because normally they first transition when they're nearing their sixteenth birthday but he was a late bloomer. after the fight and his first transformation, he gained some more confidence and started to really bloom like interacting with others and playing football as he was the running back, which the alpha disapproved of since his heightened speed made it slightly unfair. although it looked like things were going up, there was one thing holding dakota back; his sexuality. he started questioning and ignoring the way he felt when he had just moved to woodridge and although he knows that his aunt would accept him, a part of him has a hard time accepting it himself as he was raised that it was a negative thing.
    family the pack
    crush open
    significant other n/a
    exes none
    enemy supposed to be vampires
    face claim kalama epstein
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:32 am

name cornelius
    nicknames 'papa'
    gender designed as male
    age made thirty-one years ago
    sexuality unknown
    role dad
    appearance here
    personality here
    history here
    family here
    crush here
    significant other here
    exes here
    enemy here
    face claim joseph gordon-levit
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:36 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
    name mia rose hargreeves
    nicknames six, mia
    gender female
    age thirty years
    sexuality unknown
    role number six
    appearance she stands at around 5'6 and has tan golden skin and dark brown hair that shines with a reddish tone in the sunlight. she has soft kind eyes and a sweet smile to match. she often wears black pants and her red leather jacket with a v-neck patterned or solid shirt underneath. she also will pair that outfit with some black heels or she'll keep with her black converse.
    ability kinetic energy manipulation - she can transfer kinetic energy to inanimate objects and can cause them to explode on impact with something or just with a wave of her hand. when using her power, a red glow will surround her and her eyes will shine a faint red hue and it will grow stronger and almost glow the more focused she is.
    personality she's always been a caring person with a feisty personality, she enjoys helping others and wouldn't hesitate to help someone in need but she will not stand for someone trying to take advantage of her or her kindness. she enjoys riding her motorcycle throughout the city and taking pictures of the nightlife and the stars. although she'd never really admit it to anyone, she's also interested in card magic and will often keep a deck of cards on her person at all times, of course she uses the excuse that she's always down for a card game. she's a big music fan and although she'd never actually show anyone, she often will write her own songs and record them.
    history as a child, she was often always playful and her powers didn't actually show up until she was around eight, which was when reginald had actually taken a interest in her. it had started with a light bulb exploding when she was helping papa fix a light, which they assumed she might have a deadly touch or something but they soon figured out what it exactly was after reginald had thrown a book at her and she placed her hand out and the book had fallen onto the floor as if it had hit an invisible wall, her eyes red and a red glow surrounding her before she lifted the book and threw it back at him, reginald being barely able to duck out of the way before it exploded against the wall, causing a large hole. she then became one of his favorites as she'd always be eager to please him because she didn't get that much attention growing up from him. that was until she noticed how seven was and started to hang out with him, helping him with his music instead of training which caused reginald to get annoyed with her and to break her focus off her brother, he would send her on exhausting missions until she saved the life of this young man named oscar. from then she'd sneak off to go meet with him in the middle of the night and soon found that she wanted a life different than what she had at the academy and at the age of twenty-one, she left to be with her love. she'd try and keep in contact with the others, but when they left, she had no way of knowing where they left to so she gave up trying, figuring they'd tell her if they wanted to keep in touch.
    family hargreeves
    crush n/a
    significant other oscar suárez
    exes n/a
    enemy many
    face claim seychelle gabriel
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛 | dnp

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:01 am

x
    x

six children over the course of a year go missing, one every two months.
    they were all noted at being near the forest before their disappearance
    and with no new evidence on their whereabouts, the case ran cold after
    a year despite the plead of the town to find them.

a popular paranormal duo had covered the unsolved case of the six children
    and a group of friends then decided that they were going to go do their own
    investigation of the missing kids and try and solve it themselves. But as they
    travel deeper into the woods, they discovered that they bit off more than
    they could chew and wished they never enter those woods.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛 | rules

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:18 am

x
    x

i. all tess rules apply ii. drama is highly encouraged, but please don't do anything major
    that affects the whole iii. post all forms and ooc chat on the [url=link]discussion thread[/url] iv. don't
    kill/seriously injure another players character without permission v. realistic face claims
    only vi. post a reply at least once a week vii. write at least four detailed sentences viii.
    no characters under the age of twenty ix. only two character per player x. shifters are
    allowed to be able to shift into one normal animal xi. LGBT+ friendly xii. disable signat
    ure on roleplay and discussion thread xiii. no god-molding
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛 | characters

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:43 am

x