☾ moon ! ❞ ───

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Sayako Asai - Time Witch!

Postby lilymei. » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:45 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xWe were always meant to fly...
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

name; Sayako Asai. age; 21
alias; time witch (時間魔女)
gender; female. sexuality;
demi-bisexual. species; hum
an. magic; time manipulatio
n. role; the brains/hacker.--
faceclaim; Mirai Kuriyama---
magic info; Sayako is able to
control the time of n-living
objects permanently and liv
ing objects temporarily. She
can also turn back time by
about 30 seconds once a we
ek but it causes terrible mi
graines and a fever to do so.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
personality; Sayako is a pretty soft-spoken girl
however her morals stay firm within her. She's
a huge bookworm, always hiding in piles of bo
oks in her room. She's extremely curious and
isn't bored by conversation. She tends to only
speak when she has something to say. Sayako's
extremely clever and finds problem-solving to
be invigorating. Always ready to learn, her tim
id but daring personality has led her to fight.-
appearance; Sayako has wavy peachy hair styl
ed in a chin-length bob. She stands at 5 ft 1,
and weighs 100 pounds exactly. She has dark r
ed glasses for show and chestnut colored eyes
She has bandages covering her neck and hands
She's always wearing a pale pink cardigan, bla
ck leggings and an oversized sweater/shirt.--

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sayako Asai - Relationships

Postby lilymei. » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:46 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
[pos. love int. ♡] [love int. ♥]
[pos ▴] [neu •] [neg ▾]
[friend ✩] [best friend ★ ] [family ❦]

------------------------------------------------
Trivia
▻Favorite Food: strawberry ice cream
▻Hobbies: Using magic, research, singing
▻Sayako has contacts, the glasses are fake

╚═════════════════════════╝

The Ringleader - Pyrrhus Drake []
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Second in Command - name []

The Medic - name []

The Strategist - name []

The Decoy (Morphing) - name []

The Newbie - name []

The Decoy (Weather) - name []

Oldest Princess - Titania Golding [•/▾]

Oldest Prince - name [•/▾]

Youngest Princess - Takara Golding [•]

Youngest Prince - name [•]

lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kaito Golding - Ice Prince

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:54 am

You can break my body, control my mind...
╒═════════════════╕
│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│

name; Kaito Golding. alias; Ice Prince. Gender; Male, Age;
25 Years. sexuality; Demi-pan. species; Human. magic; Ice
creation and manipulation. role; Oldest Prince, FC; Uroko--
═════════════════════════════════════
magic; Kaito's magic lets him create and manipulate frozen
water vapor. He is unable to control water unless he turns
it to ice first. He can shoot ice from his fingertips and crea
te ornate sculptures or ornaments with his ability. Addition
ally, his power causes him to be temperature confused. He
finds the cold to be hot/warm, and warmth to be cold.----

│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│
╘═════════════════╛

╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
xxpersonality; Kaito is known to the public as being a complete imitation of his father. Stern-faced and cold in public, he seems to depict
xxno sense of emotion in the face of others. However, he wasn't always like this. Some of the townsfolk remember when he was in his te
xxens, he'd chase after one village girl like a puppy in love. And they were even in a relationship until she disappeared while visiting the
xxpalace to meet Kaito's father. Kaito used to talk about becoming a knight as well, singing ballads by the fountain in town, but that imag
xxe of him is long gone. The current Kaito exudes his father's confidence while going through town and won't even bat an eye towards the
xxtownsfolk. He's been raised to take over the crown and it appears that's his only intention, but is it really? Despite his cold exterior, Kai
xxto shows care towards his family, especially his younger sister and brother. The only time you'll see him smile is when he knows he's out
xxof sight of his dad's spies and guards. "Smiles show weakness, don't you dare let me see you smile. Or there'll be a price to pay."---------
xxappearance; Kaito has long silver hair and bright blue eyes. His skin is as fair as a porcelain doll and he has a slim frame though still is
xxwell built. He's often seen wearing very formal attire, that of a prince's of course though when he's alone and studying he prefers light
xxclothing with a few simple accessories (really enjoys necklaces and rings). His hair is normally tied up in either a ponytail or bun, and
xxhe uses black reading glasses when studying. Other notable features are that he has many scars on his back and one along the back of
xxhis left foot's Achille's tendon. He doesn't like mentioning them and if anyone asks, he'll swiftly change the subject and try to hide them.

╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kaito Golding - Relationships

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:54 am

【His Highness】
╔══════════════════════════╗
[pos. love int. ♡] [love int. ♥]
[pos ▴] [neu •] [neg ▾]
[friend ✩] [best friend ★ ] [family ❦]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trivia!
-Kaito enjoys playing piano and fencing in
his free time (if he ever gets any that is)
-Kaito dreamed of being a knight, not a ki
ng when he was younger but s/t changed.

╚══════════════════════════╝

The Ringleader - Pyrrhus Drake []

Second in Command - name []

The Medic - Cameron Von-Krolock []

The Strategist - name []

The Decoy (Morphing) - name []

The Brains - Sayako Asai [•]
He thinks she's just another one of the rebels and honestly, he wishes to me
et her and talk but knows he'll never be accepted because of his birthright.

The Newbie - name []

The Decoy (Weather) - name []

Oldest Princess - Titania Golding [❦]

Youngest Princess - Takara Golding [❦]

Youngest Prince - name [❦]

lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FT - Just a House of Cards

Postby lilymei. » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:08 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Living is a risk, but we do it anyways"

╒═══════════════════════════════════════════╕
If you want something done
right, do it yourself.
╘═══════════════════════════════════════════╛
name; Yuna Sakamoto. alias; spirit queen (guild mates gave it to her), Aika Mizu
@ Grimoire Heart. magic; celestial + card magic. gender; female. age; 18 years
old. guild; fairy tail, currently undercover as a grimoire heart member. emblem;
grimoire heart emblem (covers fairy tail mark) under her left collarbone. sexuali
ty;
heterosexual-biromantic. faceclaim; Rakshata from Code Geass. clothing styl
e;
stylish-casual, she likes looking good - Arabian styled tops and loose clothing.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
magic; Yuna's magic allows her to summon spirits based off of the Major Arcana
from the traditional Tarot deck out of cards. Although she doesn't use keys to ac
cess the spirit world, her spirits still live there. She simply has to throw a card i
nto the air and call their name to summon the spirit. She has 22 spirits in total-
the entire deck, which she inherited from her mother. Spirit info down below.--
personality; To her guildmates, Yuna is extremely laid-back, easy-going and a ge
nerally difficult person to annoy. She seems to have a very relaxed view towards
conflict and taking on jobs and can normally be found (when not on her current
mission), lounging and waiting for a job that strikes her interest. She refuses to
do any job she finds extremely dull and will wait forever for something "cool". -
While at Grimoire Heart, she's put on a perfect mask of being a mischievous, tro
uble loving girl (which may be accurate to her real self) who just wants to cause
some damage to satisfy her wicked and greedy nature (which she's not actually).
Essentially, she's just a witch trying to the best at her job as a double agent.-----

The Spirits wrote:The Fool: The fool has a general appearance of being a young blonde boy around the age of 10-11 with one bright blue eye and one silver eye with a star on one side. This spirit is able to be one of the weakest in Yuna's arsenal or the strongest depending on the flip of a coin. When he's summoned, The Fool's silver eye is either set to the star side or a blank side. If it's blank, his only ability is being able to clone 2 times to be used as shields (can't feel any damage). If his eye is set to the star side, The Fool is able to copy the opponent's magic and clone twice (3 total) and use it against them. "Coin"
The Magician: A well-dressed brown-haired gentleman in his 20s wearing Arabic-styled clothing. He has a long flowing purple cloak and golden eyes. The Magician has the power of divination and is able to predict an opponent's moves and command other spirits that are currently released to protect the wizard or perform a certain move to combat the opponent's moves. "Cian"
The High Priestess: A silver-haired young lady with pale skin and deep red accents (eyes, outfit). She's dressed like a rich noble and has the power to heal the other spirits' magic energy at the cost of her own. She has a limited supply of magic power but will sacrifice it to give some to her fellow spirits in battle. She is often regarded as the "mother" of the spirits for her caring nature.
The Empress: A lady with plants for hair and a dark complexion. She's known as a "mother of nature" and has the ability to cause plant and wildlife to grow at alarming rates and control their growth to hurt other opponents. She cannot create plants and has to use the ones present while fighting. She can make them more deadly but she cannot grow her own. "Nadia"
The Emperor: An old man with the ability to search through the fields of knowledge for any information their wizard might need. Kind of like Crux (Lucy's spirit) except he doesn't fall asleep as easily and you can tell he's searching by the scepter in his hand glowing. "Thoth"
The Hierophant: A middle-aged man (30s) with black hair, gold eyes, and a well-pressed suit. "Hiero" is able to use beams of light to hit targets and blind them through incantations. His light magic only works in the presence of natural light so artificial lighting and the dark will render him useless in a fight - though he does pack a pretty good punch.
The Lovers: Yin and yang colored couple (one girl and one guy) that each have a specific ability. The girl "yang" has heightened agility and can detect and hit pressure points and the guy "yin" is able to land powerful blows with his fists but is slower. The couple is able to switch places by touching a tattoo on their shoulder (confuses the enemy). "Yin" and "Yang"
The Chariot: Well-built male sphinx with dark hair and green eyes that can use its wings as a massive shield, fly and protect others from incoming blows and create strong wind storms with a flap of his wings. "Rio"
Justice: Looks like a prince - blonde hair, blue eyes, and elegant European clothing. He can summon different swords from his pocket dimension (he has 5 currently: power, water, fire, ice, wind) and change them at will while fighting an opponent. He also has a matching shield that is just that but very sturdy and almost indestructible, almost. "Justice"
The Hermit: An elderly man with dark skin carrying a plain wooden staff and glowing gold eyes. If he hits the staff on the ground twice, he can cause earthquakes and control the ground and earth up to 30 feet from ground level. "Riel"
Wheel of Fortune: A literal wheel with eyes, feet and small arms that can release a paralyzing or poisoning gas at the opponent (gold or purple cloud) from its mouth based on where the spinner on its front lands.
Strength: A majestic talking lion that is able to crack bones with a mere swipe of his claws and grow to 20 feet tall when in combat for up to 20 minutes. "Leon"
The Hanged Man: A young man with dark blue hair and white pupils that is able to use blood magic. He is able to control the blood in his opponent's body after touching their skin and cause it to rush to their head or to their feet - both make the opponent very woozy and unstable, leaving their body wide open for attack. "Jules"
Death: A dark shadowy figure with no real form and gold eyes that is able to envelop a 10 ft by 10 ft area and slowly drain the energy of the enemies within it. Escaping the cloud is pretty easy but that is if you can find the exit. It's pitch black within its shadowy form and escaping may be close to impossible. "Dea" has a more human form of a black-haired 20-year-old male with dark bags under his eyes and smoke for hair and simple Greek-like robes.
Temperance: A young woman with gold wavy hair and two gold goblets. She's able to wield water magic by pushing water out of one goblet and can control its "infinite" path as long as in the end, it returns to the other goblet. If it can't within 5 minutes, "Pera" starts to lose her magic power and will have to return to the celestial realm slowly to refill the water from the celestial stream.
The Devil: A handsome horned and winged man in his 20s with dark skin and long black hair with red eyes. By drawing a pentagram in the air, "Diva" is able to summon demonic-like imps from another world that are about 3 feet tall in hoards of 30 that will do anything to destroy its target. He's extremely grumpy most of the time and doesn't seem to like Yuna that much.
The Tower: Instinctively summoned when it senses its master in trouble. Takes the form of an old medieval "rook" tower with windows for eyes. It immediately surrounds the master and heals their physical wounds over a period of about 15 minutes. This process can be disrupted if "Towa" is hit too many times.
The Star: A glowing feminine figure that can heal her master's magic power almost instantly but can only be summoned once a week. She has a humanoid form of a girl with fair skin and gold hair, gold eyes, and light freckles. She takes this form more often when summoned casually to perform - knows a lot of fancy Arabic dances. "Starla"
The Moon: A small fox spirit that Yuna keeps as a pet. It has two main abilities: it can locate wizards it has marked by touch (to see if anyone is following Yuna) and its bite has a slight paralyzing effect but it's so minor most opponents can't feel it. "Moony"
The Sun: A fire spirit that takes the form of a red cat that can turn into a small ball of flames and whizz around at the opponent - it's weakness is obviously, water spirits. "Solaris"
Judgment: An elegant woman dressed in white robes with bright blonde hair and blue eyes that are covered by bandages. Her caring complexion seems to relax all foes. She is able to judge her master's intent and if it's malicious, she'll knock her master out by immediately draining them of all their magic power. If it's a pure intent to protect friends (as an example), she'll summon her bow and arrow and fire at alarming speeds at the opponent. She's one of Yuna's strongest spirits because of her stubbornness and ability to heal magical wounds inflicted upon her. "Leah"
The World: A brown-haired woman with tawny eyes and blue-and-white robes (Greek styled). Her power is being able to control the summoning of other spirits using her own power. Yuna normally summons her first to call upon other spirits so it doesn't use as much of her own personal magic power. "Thea" can summon up to 3 spirits at a time.

Other Facts:
-Aside from her cards, Yuna is adept in martial arts and can use celestial spells such as "Urano Metria". She also has unlocked "star dresses" from The Fool, Hierophant, and Lovers and is still working for the others.
-Yuna can personally only summon 2 spirits at a time without Thea's (the world) help.
Last edited by lilymei. on Sun May 05, 2019 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Don't play games with an angel..."

Postby lilymei. » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:54 pm

i. Castiel ii. 100,000+, appears ~25 iii. archangel iv. king's advisor
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    █ ██║
    █ ██║
    █ ██║
    █ ██║
    █ ██║

╒═════════════════╕
    true name; βριγητ λιγητ. mortal nam
    e;
    Castiel. gender; cis male. sexualit
    y;
    heterosexual. alias; "winged tact
    ician". magic; heavenly magic - 5 for
    ms. height; 6 ft. 5. weight; 152 lbs;
    faceclaim; Yue - Cardcaptor Sakura
    ╘═════════════════╛
    ███████████████
    xƳ σ ʋ в ɛ т т ɛ я в ɛ т

╒══════════════════════╕
    personality; Castiel possesses a stern and cold
    outward appearance, always thinking and plo
    tting his next move, regardless of how simple
    the circumstances are. He's fiercely loyal and
    obedient towards his summoner (and their fa
    mily) though seems to be rather detatched fr
    om them emotionally. He speaks in a very pol
    ite and professional manner and seems to be
    a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to prot
    ocol and duties. However, despite this compo
    sed and calm exterior, Castiel holds a deep di
    sdain for mortals, finding them weak and easi
    ly manipulated. He has yet to be proved wron
    g about his beliefs, in his opinion. Castiel's a t
    ad egotistic though will never underestimate
    an opponent, which he learned the hard way.
    ╘══════════════════════╛
    xxƖ ' м ɢ σ и и α ғ ℓ ʏ .
    ███████████████
    ╒══════════════╕
    appearance; Castiel prefers to
    remain in his angel form whene
    ver allowed, but knowing the c
    urrent king's disdain towards m
    agic, he constantly has to switc
    h to his human form in the king
    's prescence. He's very annoyed
    by this but maintains his cool a
    nyways. In general, his attire is
    very formal yet comfortable in
    case he has to fight. Castiel, al
    though he appears very subserv
    ient is not afraid to make sarca
    stic, rude comments to make a
    point. He has bright blue eyes i
    n most forms and white hair.---
    ╘══════════════╛
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
    ║█
Last edited by lilymei. on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"...unless you're ready to lose your wings."

Postby lilymei. » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:54 pm

╒═════════════════════════════════╕
• Read here on Castiel's powers, forms and abilities.
•Scent is of vanilla and mint in all forms minus "Ether" - has no scent---
•Lost a game of chess against an ancient king in his more arrogant days
and now has to serve the kings of Bycrest (and its predecessing nation).
•Despite being cold toward kings/queens, he cares for their children.--
•Generally quiet when fighting, unless talking gives him an advantage.-
•Unlike most angels, Castiel doesn't despise demons, they're "curious".-
╘═════════════════════════════════╛
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[pos. love int. ♡]xxx[love int. ♥]xxx[pos ▴]xxx[neu •]xxx[neg ▾]xxx[ally ✩]xxx[close friend ★]xxx[family ❦]
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
role - name []
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text t
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text t

role - name []

role - name []

role - name []

role - name []

role - name []

role - name []

role - name []

role - name []
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
role - name []

role - name []

role - name []

role - name []

role - name []

role - name []

role - name []

role - name []

role - name []
Last edited by lilymei. on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FT - Earth Dragon

Postby lilymei. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:31 am

╔═══════════════════════╗
name; Hikaru Takahashi
alias; Akumu (means "nightmare")
age; 20 Years Old
gender; Male
sexuality; Demi-Bisexual
guild; Grimoire Heart
rank; 7 Kin of Purgatory
magic; earth dragon slayer (3rd gen)
former alliance; Fairy Tail

height; 6 ft. 3 in.
weight; 138 lbs
hair color; black
eye color; gold
skin; fair, pale
╚═══════════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
magic; Earth Dragon Slayer magic is a caster type magic that allows the user to control natural features of the earth and absorb the
magical energy (ethernano) around him more quickly than the average magician. Like a plant, he takes in "nutrients" in the form of
magic energy, making his supply seem almost limitless in fights. The more physical part of his magic allows him to summon plants out
of the ground or parts of his body to restrain and attack his opponents. He can also use the ground and raise walls of dirt as shields
and even call upon animals to help him fight. However, the weakness of his magic is that a majority of it deals with natural substances,
which are innately weak unless he managed to find an iron field to fight in. Of course, because he can control nature, he can control
things made out of natural sources - iron bars/swords/wooden walls/etc and cause them to morph back into a more natural state.
This excludes alloys and other materials that have been combined with a human-made substance or chemical (plastic mainly). He got
his nickname from the "nightmare nature" he can produce. They look like Venus Fly traps except they're purple with black spots and
have sickly white teeth with red lining the entire interior of its mouth. He's been recently experimenting with how poisonous he can
make his magic and how he can infuse all his attacks with some sort of paralytic toxin to make capturing targets easier on him.
personality; Hikaru's known for having a very calm and relaxed exterior. He seems not to care much about his responsibilities or even
how he uses his magic in a fight. It's never been a concern of his to reserve magic power due to the nature of his magic type (haha
pun and I didn't even mean for it to happen) so he uses his power pretty recklessly. No one has really presented him with a challenge
in fights so he normally just lets out a roar and walks off, not even checking if his opponent lived or not. He was always taught that as
long as you showed you were stronger than your opponent, it didn't matter if they were left alive or dead. So he grew up surrounded
by the ideology that humans were weak and the only way they could become strong is if they defeated nature if they defeated him.
So Hikaru's life goal has been to find someone who can match him in combat, someone who can take him on independently and defeat
him. Although not extremely ambitious, he does want to find someone who can and will surprise his expectations of man. Someone
who can defeat the terrifying "Akumu". He's extremely sarcastic and enjoys teasing and ridiculing his opponents in a fight.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FT - Water Goddess

Postby lilymei. » Sat May 04, 2019 10:30 am

┌──────┐

magic; Miyu uses
water magic and
knows some dark
ecriture
which sh
e picked up from
her old boyfriend
who ended up be
ing in a dark guil
d. She dabbles in
healing magic, sh
e can heal minor
wounds/infections
height; 5 ft. 6 in.
weight; 126 lbs.--

└──────┘
┌───────────
+traits; selfless, friendly, motherly, brav
e, responsible, confident, intelligent----
•traits; flirtatious, extroverted, procrast
inator, mischievous. -traits; pessimist, m
anipulative, sneaky, aggressive, gossipy-
└───────────

┌─────────────────────────────┐
name; Miyu Megumi xxx age; 19 xxx gender; female xxx guild; crime sorciere xxx sexuality; hetero [FC]

└─────────────────────────────┘
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
║█ █
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( one x one search)━━

Postby lilymei. » Mon May 06, 2019 3:36 am

----------------------------˩ιℓʏ'ƨ σғғιcιαℓ----------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
┏━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┓

xxxxxxxxxxAbout Me!

• CST Timezone
• Expect replies in the evening
• I prefer female roles, but will doublexxx
or play male if neccessary
• At least one reply a week (at min.)
• I'm a student so I'm somewhat busy
• Prefer OCs, but I can play canon.
• Semi-lit, I can write replies that
average around 800-900 words. I tend
to imitate my partner though.

xxxxxxxxxAbout You!

• Reply at least once a week withoutxxx
early notice.
• Are okay with TTS and my random
comments
• Can play male roles if necessary
• Nice, generally fun person to talk to!
• Semi-lit, can write 300+ words per reply.
• Don't mind me being a bit of a chatty
box in TTS stuff. ^^'

┗━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┛
┏━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┓

xxxxxxxxxxxFandoms!

• Too much anime, just ask.xxxxxxxxxxxxx
• Glee!
• Harry Potter
• Percy Jackson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxMuse!

• Preferred role will have: *xxxxxxxx
• assassin x royal*