( ✰ // BOATS & BIRDS -- storage )

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ( ✰ // BOATS & BIRDS -- storage )

Postby víolet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:56 am

hawkfeather (ancient oml)

víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:56 am

name mistwing. mist for her misty grey pelt and wing for her agility.
gender an intact female/shecat. she is heterosexual/only loves toms.
age she is currently twenty moons of age and has had an eventful life.
rank warrior, but she would love to be deputy of ____clan.

j e a l o u s mistwing is easily jealous. whenever she sees her crush, ???, talking with other shecats, she feels as if he's slipping away from her. she is also jealous of her friends. ??? in particular. she, as well as everyone else, has always seen ??? as the prettier and funnier one. she was the "perfect" one, and mistwing was always in her shadow. it wasn't good for her... her jealousy only grew after that.

s u b m i s s i v e she is very submissive. she is one to stay to herself and doesn't usually speak up. she finds trouble asking questions and doesn't like to cause trouble. mistwing needs a dominant tom to be her partner-in-crime and protecter, but she doesn't know if love is possible for her after her kithood/apprenticehood. after that unfolded, she became introverted and submissive. she went into a "shell" and stayed to herself.

r o m a n t i c mistwing is a very romantic shecat. she often finds herself daydreaming about the day she'll find love. she once had a crush on ???, but when he became ???'s mate, it crushed her. she stayed to herself and didn't think about love, but when that passed, she began to daydream again.

s t u b b o r n she usually is agreeable and cooperative, but mistwing won't do anything she finds offensive or harming. unless it's protecting her clan, herself, or her loved ones, if it involves harm, she isn't up to it. mistwing can be stubborn and persuasive at times. she usually weaves herself out of trouble.

p e r s u a s i v e sometimes mistwing persuades herself out of trouble. it doesn't usually work, but if she was in a place that didn't know about her kithood, she would probably be able to persuade them into letting her become a high ranking in their group or clan. she is also very clever.

basic history when mistwing was young, her mother became evil and lashed out at the clan. her clanmates hate her because they think she is like her mother.

mate mistwing would love to have a mate, but she fears no one will ever love her after her mother's actions.
crush she currently has a crush on ???, and she would never admit it but it's a rather large crush!
kits mistwing isn't sure if she wants kits yet, but she may be interested later in her life.

víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:57 am

ImageImage

───────────────────────────────────