Are You Unseen? DNP, Character Thread

A place to store your roleplay character information.

[ ▲ ] // [ Jodi Van Gren ]

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:57 pm

Hi! I'm Jodi Harper Van Gren and I turned eighteen just last week. Most call me Jo, JoJo, or Sunshine and I'll respond to just about anything.... um... I'm a female, if you can't tell. I have long wavy/curly pink hair since I wanted to do something bright and fun, I've light green eyes, fair skin, and while I wouldn't say I'm short I'm not tall either since I'm only 5'4".
Most would say I'm friendly and hyper and I guess I make a lot of people smile since happiness is practically my favorite thing but I'm also kinda curious and I'll admit that mixed with my sometimes reckless behavior gets me in trouble from time to time. I have an almost foolishly positive outlook on life and that often helps me cheer people up as I'm the type of person one can go to if they ever need to talk. I can be calm and mellow at times but won't ever let a person catch me depressed or crying. Being a burden to someone is one of my greatest fears and so I tend to people please but at least I make others happy right?
One of my favorite things is art so things like painting, drawing, photography, and sculpting are all things I enjoy as well as going to museums but I go to those alone since most fine them boring. Music is also something I like but I have no talent for it so yeah. Straight and single my dears! Peace!
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sugar and Wine

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:58 am

▬▬▬ ( A LITTLE BIT OF HONEY ) ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ( MAKES THE WORLD ) ▬▬▬▬
Five foot nine Uschi is is tall and fit but
also very pretty. Her hair is a dark brown
and eyes chocolate, skin is a light olive
in complexion, mouth is full, and body
with just enough curve to cause a least
a few people to turn their heads when
she chooses to wear something that
shows them off. Normally she dresses in
things that are both comfortable and
still looks good on her.
▬▬▬ ( THAT MUCH SWEETER ) ▬▬▬▬

⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾

Name;; Uschi (OO-shee) Jenna Hemming
Nickname;; Uschi, Jen, Jenna, Bear
Age;; Twenty-two
Gender;; Female
Species;; Human
Sexuality;; Hetero.
R. Interest;; Tba
R. Status;; Single
⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾⌾

Uschi isn't very hard to figure out. Strong, independent, reliable, and not afraid to have fun as long as the "fun" is reasonable and not out right crazy she is just like any other person out on her own in the world. She is a girl of hard work, never one to take the easy way out, and actually runs a glass blowing studio (part in hobby) selling and teaching her trade to those who want to learn. Part time she also works at a cafe while waiting for her business to take off. A tad grouchy and moody at times she is only human and even with her somewhat mature ways will always make mistakes. Is also antisocial without being antisocial if that makes sense.
Being raised by her mother and grandmother for most of her life it was all seemingly normal until her mother died in a car crash when she was seventeen and was sent into foster care for a few months while her grandmother got things sorted out. After that it was just her and gran against the world but life was still good and they had little trouble as Uschi graduated high school and started coming up with ideas for her studio that she finally got started about a year ago. Her gran during that time found a man that made her heart sing and left to travel with him a few months back so feeling rather lonely and having always wanted a dog she went and got a companion about two weeks ago named ___________.
An odd fact is "Uschi" actually means something along the lines of "strong as a little bear" and "Hemming" can mean "shapeshifter". Enjoys music like ragtime and jazz though her favorite song is called 'Next To Me', she can't pick a favorite color and her favorite animal is a rhino, is addicted to coffee and chai tea, and likes to go for runs.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ Time's Daughter

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:18 am

⧖⧒⧗⧑⧖⧒⧗⧑⧖⧒⧗⧑⧖⧒⧗⧑
Time's daughter is cursed
Time's daughter is haunted
Time's daughter got a brother she never wanted

Time's daughter is fierce
Time's daughter is wild
Time's daughter has a temper that never once been mild

⧖⧒⧗⧑⧖⧒⧗⧑⧖⧒⧗⧑⧖⧒⧗⧑⧖⧒⧗⧖⧒
In this day and age she prefers to be called Jen or Jeana but the name she had been given is Genevieve Drosselmeyer. Female, she is seventeen years old and known as the daughter of Father Time. Heterosexual she doesn't have any crush at the moment as it is kinda hard for her to develop one nor any type of guy in preference as she likes who she likes and could seem to care less about anyone else. Same goes for friends and enemies. 5'5" in height.

Jen is a very complicated person to figure out. Preferring to isolate herself herself most of the time she might seem cold and heartless but her kindness is shown through her actions rather than her words. She can be blunt, rude, independent, and hot headed to a few with a high dose of stubbornness but she is loyal, brave, and bold, doing what she believes is right. Even though she is like that she can also be rather mellow and mild mannered being quite laid-back and not seeming to care a lot about anything yet having the gentleness to care about almost everything. She can even be quite friendly too when one chooses to strike up a conversation with her, making friends easy and causing people to wonder why she was secluded in the first place. Rather than her mood how she acts depends greatly on the situation at hand and what she chooses to reveal about herself.
Not able to actually control time the only thing she can do is reverse time for something the size of a circle with a six inch diameter and that is a slow process that requires her to will time to reverse or speed up, an example would be a seedling of a flower that she wants to grow or a cut on a person. Her main talent that she is willing to let others know about is the ability to control sand and talk to animals.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❅] 'The Soulmate

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:27 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I LOVED A MAN WHO TOLD ME
LOVE DID NOT EXIST

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fc- Shelley Hennig

Alarose Manar
Rose, Roe
twenty-four
female
the soulmate
single
hetero

...........Very non-nonchalant Roe does what she pleases and could
...........care less what others think. As a pretty, smart, and
...........sophisticated woman she doesn't let the petty things get
...........to her but if she doesn't like a person for whatever reason
...........they will constantly blow her temper. Her loving and caring
...........nature is often shown to her friends as she is always trying
...........support them. Rose is friendly and thoughtful but very
...........stubborn and won't listen to anyone when in a sour mood.

...........A slight olive complexion, dark lips, almond shaped eyes
...........so dark brown in color that it looks black, brown wavy hair,
...........and stands at a height of 5'5".

....................Image
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tawny Gretti

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:39 pm

Image.....Image
....................Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
..............Image
Tawny Gretti
Tawn, Awnie
sixteen
female
hetero.
front

green eyes
black hair,
copper
highlights,
skinny
5'7"
pine,
lavender

Shy and quiet around everyone other than her family, all of whom she loves dearly, Tawny could be described as someone who likes to think and keeps her distance from the others. Although she is a bit of a scardy-cat she would never show it to anyone other than her sister who often has to keep her out of trouble due to her recklessness. Like her father she'd rather be in her wolf form most of the time but isn't much of a fighter— instead is a healer and a survivalist who despite being mousy is also very stubborn and has a huge temper. She is tougher than she appears personality wise but one has to be searching in order to find it or know her very well as it is the little things she does that makes her strong, brave, and kind. She is willing to do almost anything to keep others safe and happy but often doesn't think of how such a thing will affect her in the long run so she often gets scolded for not thinking things through. \\...X...//
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

► in progress...

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:42 pm

Miss✥Unseen

My pets