Tyjodunseph’s character storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Mothcry Medicine Cat of Thornclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:30 pm

M O T H C R Y
name; mothcry
gender; she-cat
age; 52 moons
breed; sealpoint siamese
rank; medicine cat

────────────────────────────────────────

positive traits; sympathetic, gentle, hard-working
negative traits; snappy, stubborn

Mothcry is a wise medicine cat. She has seen enough injuries and horrors that she has learned to be even-tempered when seeing the drastic injuries she's had to treat. Her heart breaks for the fact her clan has to now live in fear; live as if they are now the prey. Which they are. She tries her best to be strong for her clanmates, since they need her now more than ever. For the most part, she's calm but can definitely become snappy and unapproachable in dark times. She cares deeply for each one of her clanmates and tries her best to heal them all. But, there's only so much herbs can do.

Mothcry knew she was destined to be a medicine cat since she was a kit. She never had the desire to become a warrior, she knew she wanted to help her clan in a different way. Her knowledge of herbs and remedies seemed to be born into her, learning at high speeds and having an almost photographic memory. For as long as she can remember, the darkness that came with the night was always a terror. But, when the sun rose again, the clan was able to feel safe. She learned to live with it, since it was all she knew. But she heard tales of the times when they weren't hunted as prey in the darkness. When the sun never returned, the whole clan lived in fear. They still do. She has struggled inwardly, wondering what kind of life it is to live in fear at all times. She worries for her clan, always prepared for one of her clanmates to be dragged into camp too far gone for herbs to save them; or disappearing completely. She tries to be brave for them, and hold on to hope that Starclan will show them the way to get through these nightmare days, but in her own mind; she has lost almost all hope.

romantic relationships; x
positive relationships; x
negative relationships; x
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mothcry Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:46 pm

To be made
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skullcrusher Warrior of Thornclan | premonitions of death

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:48 pm

S K U L L C R U S H E R

name; skullcrusher gender; tom age; 24 moons sexuality; hetero rank; warrior

positive traits; skilled, focused, passionate
negative traits; a bit coky, show-off, flirt

Silky, black medium haired tom. He has a large nick in his left ear and his canines poke out like fangs. His eyes are often narrowed like shown in photo, kind of just how his eyes are naturally.

Tries to always be in a decent mood. He's a bit of a show-off. Not completely intentionally... but, not everyone is the fondest of him. He's actually a nice tom, but he has his own issues. He doesn't tell anyone when he's struggling, or that he ever has struggled. He copes by appearing more cocky or macho. He has the capability of falling in love easily. He's a bit sarcastic and isn't quite... romantic? If you'd say. He's quick to show off his battle skills. Which, did I mention, he's a quite deadly opponent. During battle, he shows little to no mercy. But of course, still follows the warrior code.

Skullcrusher's mom was a small black she-cat. She was extremely kind to everyone; a very loving, motherly figure to all. His father was cold, unapproachable and unloving. He paid hardly any attention to his son. When he was younger, his mother was killed. She was found not far from camp, almost unrecognizable; appearing to have become prey. There were whispers throughout camp that the mangled rabbits killed her. Due to her death, as an apprentice, Skullcrusher trained to become a ruthless fighter. He holds a lot of hatred towards the creatures that haunt his clan and killed his mother. His deadly skills are waht gave him his warrior name of Skullcrusher. He often has nightmares about his mothers passing; running through different scenarios of what could have happened to her, and how he could've saved her if he'd been older and trained as he is now. Although he appears fearless, he truly does fear the horrifying creatures lurking in the darkness.

romantic relationships; crushing on violetmoon
positive relationships; sibling-like relationship with Foxscream, who was mentored by his mother and witnessed her death
Applepaw looks up to him
negative relationships; open

Last edited by tyjodunseph on Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:43 pm, edited 10 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skullcrusher Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:49 pm

to be made
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wisp rogue follower | premonitions of death

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:50 pm

W I S P
name; wisp gender; she-cat age; 34 moons breed; domestic shorthair rank; rogue follower

positive traits; determined, loyal
negative traits; short-tempered, snappy, insecure

small-framed she cat. Numerous scars from cat fights. Yellow/orange eyes.

Wisp is a difficult she-cat. She has a sharp tongue and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She's learned to be tough and aggressive when need be, mostly due to the life she'd been given. For the most part, she doesn't care what any cat thinks of her. But with those she cares most about she can tend to become a bit insecure. When it comes to a love interest, she needs reassurance and affection shown to her. She can become quite short-tempered with people who don't listen to her. She has a big heart, but she has never had the opportunity to show it to anyone.

Wisp was born to a rogue named Mist. She had 3 other littermates. It wasn't the best life. Her mother was honestly abusive. She was rough with Wisp and chose to ignore her and pay her attention only towards her other kits. Eventually, her mother abandoned her; left her to be killed by the predators in the forest. Weak and malnourished, she barely survived long enough to come across a few rogues living together. Life was never really kind to her. She wouldn't call even her current life that great. The rogues she knows as the only family she has are pretty aggressive and cold. Although she's never had the best life, she holds the tiniest bit of hope in her heart that one day she will be happier. She's often hoped and dreamed to one day find a mate who really loves her.

romantic relationships; Fleetfoot; crush
positive relationships; open
negative relationships; Scorcha; her and Scorcha clash personality wise and often shoot insults and get into fights

Last edited by tyjodunseph on Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:44 pm, edited 10 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

her relo

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:57 pm

to be made
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Raggedwing Warrior of Fallsclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:58 pm

R A G G E D W I N G

name; raggedwing gender; tom age; 29 moons rank; warrior

positive traits; respectful, softspoken, kind
negative traits; (will add his faults later)

Fluffy medium to large sized tabby tom. Scars here and there from battles.

Raggedwing is a

history

romantic relationships; open
positive relationships; Sykestar is his older sister
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Mon May 20, 2024 8:25 am, edited 7 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Raggedwing Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:36 pm

to be made
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ravenpaw Medicine Cat Apprentice of Fallsclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:38 pm

R A V E N P A W
name; ravenpaw future name; ravensong gender; she-cat age; 11 moons rank; medicine cat apprentice

positive traits; skillful, attentive, caring
negative traits; short-tempered, cranky, preoccupied

Ravenpaw is a slender and small framed she-cat. Her fur, despite it being a bit longer is more sleek than fluffy. Main exceptions are her tail, chest and back of head/neck. She also has tiny paws. She often has her ears flicked back as if in annoyance. Her right hind leg is broken and kind of just drags with her. Can cause her pain.

At first glance, Ravenpaw is a snappy, cranky little thing. This agitated attitude of hers stems from the fact she couldn't become a warrior liked she had always dreamed. Seeing and talking with the other apprentices, especially Goosepaw, makes her very sad. SO in turn, she gets snappy and upset. She doesn't have a lot of patience for others, despite her role as medicine cat apprentice. Although she never in a million years would've ever chosen this position for herself, she actually exceeds in her duties and caught on very quickly. She really doesn't need much help from Briarseed, but does enjoy when she gets those moments with her. In reality, Ravenpaw is just very heartbroken over her life changing so suddenly and all her dreams being swept away from under her paws. She has a big heart for a little she-cat. She loves with all her heart but fears getting close with anyone again. It hurts her knowing she'll never be able to have a "normal" clan cat life.

Ravenpaw was always an outgoing kit and kind to everyone. She aspired to be an amazing warrior, like most kits born into the clan life. She was a healthy kit, despite her small frame and was successfully made an apprentice at 6 moons old. When she was 9 moons old, she went out to hunt with her friend Goosepaw, who was just made an apprentice, as well as his mentor, Swallowsight and her mentor ______. Everything was going as normal and the hunting was good. Until suddenly, a small tremor occured. Nothing was thought of it at first, until the could her the snapping of wood and before they knew it, a tree was falling down. They all ran; but, Ravenpaw was not quick enough. Nearly to safety, her right hind leg got crushed beneath the tree. A patrol came to help them push it just enough for them to pull her leg out, but it was too far gone to save. Having to stay in the medicine cat's den for about a month to be treated, she realized she wouldn't be going back to her warrior apprenticeship. Although it completely broke her to accept it, she spent all her time in her nest focusing on what the medicine cat's were doing. She watched and listened, and quickly caught on to the remedies and treatments. When Fogfern passed away, it was hard to watch the cats in the medicine den mourn over their beloved mentor. Once she was finally named a medicine cat apprentice, she spent a lot of her time with Briarseed over the other apprentices. Although they're all her apprentices now, Ravenpaw was Briarseed's first apprentice all to herself. And Ravenpaw knew how hard it was for her mentor to try and teach the 3 younger cats how to be a true medicine cat, when she never fully learned for herself.

romantic relationships; open

positive relationships; open
goosepaw; were always close as kits even though he was a bit younger. she was so excited to train to become warriors with him, but then her accident happened
briarseed is her mentor
**in need of former mentor**

Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sun May 05, 2024 4:49 pm, edited 9 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tyjodunseph’s character storage

Postby tyjodunseph » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:08 pm

relo
tyjodunseph